Kayla and Their Friend Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake was obviously weakening as he thought of Kayla and his friend in the place of Peter and Mandy.

"Well, even if I did agree to our doing something, how the hell would we get Kayla to go along with it? And Peter, I'm not saying I really could go through with it but if I did ....?"

"I have a good idea Jake and I reckon it might work - but before I try it, let's go back to your place and see if she's still as hot as she was just now."

"What, just watch from outside while Kayla strips and plays with herself?"

"Why not? It was bloody arousing to see your conservative little wife being turned on at the thought of stripping in front of me .... the situation has endless possibilities ....!

"Just to remind you that I can examine her whenever I want Jake, have a look at this. It's one of the photos you sent to me and I made a copy ...."

Peter opened a drawer in the cabinet beside him and handed over a print from his computer. He knew from previous conversations how much Jake was an ass man and this photo showed Kayla with her back to the camera and leaning forwards slightly, so that the lips of her pussy were pouting between her legs.

"Oh my godfathers, That's just so much of a fucking turn on to know you've got pictures like that of my wife Peter. Oh hell man, will you just look at her. You can understand why I love her ass, can't you?" Jake handed the copy back to his friend.

You sure can Jake. So what do you say - do we go back over tonight and see if we can make it happen or what?"

"I guess we do. Let's see how it goes .... after all, she may never even agree to pose for me again during the time you're here, so let's enjoy what we can!

"But what was the rest of your idea Peter?"

"Wait until later, it'll all become clear. In the meantime, don't let Kayla know you're back. We've only been five minutes, so we've got time in hand."

Peter's cryptic response left a question still in Jake's mind as the pair of them walked back down the road to Jake's house.

To be continued ......

12