Kayla Ch. 02

Story Info
Angela.
1.2k words
4.15
30.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 08/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
catden
catden
33 Followers

Angela

While I was trying to catch my breath, on my knees, a soft knock came to Kayla's bedroom door. Kayla didn't budge. Opening the door and walking in was a voluptuous girl and a dark-skinned boy. They looked to be still in high school, perhaps starting college, but the girl was stunning. She had black hair, pale skin, was exposing a sexily paunchy tummy below her halter top and was wearing cut-off shorts. The boy was Latino, head almost shaven, wearing those baggy shorts that come almost down to his socks.

"Is this a good time?" said the young girl.

"Perfect, Honey," said Kayla. "This is Bitchboy Fag," she said, pointing to me, still on my knees. "Faggot, this is Angela and Jose. And don't get up." Everyone giggled, thinking that was very funny.

"Sis, what's going on here? Anything we can get into?" said Angela.

"Yes, I think Davey and I are through with this whore. Are you through with her, Baby," she asked Dave.

"More than through," said Dave.

"What did you guys do with him?" asked Angela.

"He licked the sweat all off of me, then ate me out. He blew Dave. You should have seen how much cum he swallowed. Better him than me!" Kayla concluded.

"He's a faggot pussyboy. He was wearing those panties when he thought we were going to the movies!".

"Oh My God!" said Jose. "Dude, you're seriously twisted."

"Tell them, Baby," Kayla said to me. "Tell these kids what you are. Oh, and these people are superior to you. So you must call them Master Jose and Mistress Angela."

"Yes, Mistress Kayla," I stammered. "I'm a faggot whore, Master Jose and Mistress Angela."

"We can see that, bitch," commented Jose. Angela giggled.

Just then Kayla walked over to Angela and whispered in her ear.

"Do you think so?" Angela asked Kayla.

"I'm sure of it," said Kayla, smiling.

"Ok," said Angela. "Fagboy, come with me," Angela said to me.

I started to get up. "No!" yelled Angela. "You will stay on your knees until I tell you to get up."

So I crawled behind her through Kayla's doorway and down the hall to Angela's room. I couldn't help but notice Angela's amazing butt. I could only imagine what fun Jose had been having between those broad buns.

When we reached her room, Angela closed her door and sat on the edge of her bed. I kneeled in front of her.

"I've had a fantasy that I haven't been able to get any boy to fulfill. Kay said you'd do it for me. Is that right?" she asked me.

"I don't know, Mistress Angela, what is it?" I asked.

Angela couldn't wait to slap my face – hard. "Asshole. That's not the right answer, bitch. What is the right answer?"

"Yes, Mistress Angela. I will do whatever pleases you. No matter what it is," I said.

I knew better, too. What was I thinking?

"You're damned right you will, faggot. Or you'll have to answer to Mistress Kayla. Would you like that?" Angela asked me.

"No, Mistress Angela. No thank you, Mistress Angela," I honestly answered.

"OK, then. I'm going to pull off my shorts and my panties and you're going to lick my asshole. Aren't you, bitch?" Angela rhetorically asked.

"Yes, Mistress Angela. I will,." I said, dumbfounded. It was hard for me to believe a girl so young could be so cruel and so cool about something so blatantly dominating and sexually demeaning. But she was. She really was Kayla's sister. She had learned from the best.

Angela didn't get off the bed. She lay across it and slid down her cut-offs, revealing a pink thong that looked to be at least one size too small for her. She peeled that off in a heartbeat and shoved her ass in my face – her butt big, smooth and perfect. She was able to open up her legs slightly to let my tongue inside her crack. She had thought this all out in advance, I could tell.

"Go for it," she happily said.

Anxious to obey this goddess, I nuzzled my face up in between her ass cheeks until I could get my tongue between them. I edged my way higher and higher until I could tell I was touching the stickiest part of Angela with the tip of my tongue. I wiggled it and ground it deeper up inside her.

"You must love that, asslicker. Don't you?" Angela asked me.

"Yes, Mistress Angela. It is an honor to lick your asshole," I honestly replied.

"Damned straight," Angela said. Her age was showing with her phrasing. But it turned me on to be degraded by such a young, unsophisticated woman.

I tasted everything Angela had. I don't have to tell you what that was, I'm sure. She was wet and full of flavor. After a short while she started to moan and gyrate, backing her ass up so my tongue was deeper inside her. She was bucking herself on my tongue and mouth and I could tell her pleasure extended far beyond her asshole.

"Kayla told me to call her when she was out with you so she wouldn't have to pay so much attention to you. She pretended to help me with my Spanish homework. Do you remember that?" Angela asked.

"Yes, Mistress Angela. I thought she was just very good at Spanish."

"She is, but so am I," Angela thought that was very funny and laughed more than you would expect.

"She was saying 'this guy is really ugly' in Spanish to me, when you thought she was saying something else," Angela explained. "And she said 'I wonder how long after I leave him will he wait to jerk off'." Angela giggled just like a little girl at that remark.

For the next few minutes, Angela didn't say any words. But she made a lot of noise. She moved herself so my tongue was dead-on her clit. She wrapped her legs around me, just like her sister had, and kicked me in the back. It must have been a family maneuver. She landed on top of my face and rubbed my lips raw with her swollen lips and button. She soon screamed "Fuck!" at the top of her lungs. I could feel her liquid run over my mouth and face. It was warm, sticky, delicious. Then she used her right foot to kick me away from her. I landed off the bed, on the floor, on my ass. She smiled, leaning back with her legs slightly apart and her pussy glistening. She was very proud of herself.

"Do you like me, Baby?" Angela asked.

"Mistress Angela, I love you. I worship you. I'm happier than I've ever been," I admitted.

"Aw, you're so sweet," she said to me.

"It's too bad Kay thinks you're such dogshit. Otherwise, I might use you again. But I can't be with a guy Kay doesn't have any respect for. Or doesn't think is hot. You understand, don't you, faggot?" Angela asked.

"Yes, Mistress. I understand. I'm sorry," I told her.

"I'll tell you what – if you can get Jose to fuck you in the ass, I might whip you in front of the group. Would you like that, Honey?" It was as if Kayla was speaking.

"Oh, yes, Mistress. I would love that. You know that, Mistress Angela," I told her.

"Come with me, bitch. Let's see what Kay and the boys are up to." Angela had me crawl behind her back to Kayla's bedroom.

TO BE CONTINUED

catden
catden
33 Followers