Kayla Gets an Early Christmas Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,583 Followers

The guys worked her two holes until they were both ready to cum and so was she. Sean groaned and pumped his cum into her mouth. Kayla swallowed it all down and tenderly sucked his cock till she felt Brian cum inside her. The hot cum once again drove her to her orgasm and she shrieked around the softened dick in her mouth as Brian ground his pulsing cock into her. She stayed with him till they both finished, then slumped exhausted to the bed. Brian rolled off her to the side as well.

Sean left to go start dinner as the two other lovers rested. Kayla could feel cum leaking from her pussy as she lay there. The sheets beneath her were becoming wet.

Brian dozed off on the bed. Kayla got up and cleaned herself in the bathroom. She then went to find Sean. He was cleaning potatoes to bake. The steaks were on a tray to go out to the grill.

Kayla walked up behind him. Sean was still completely naked, as was she. She reached around him and grabbed his big soft dick.

"This is a nice way to cook," Sean said jokingly.

"This is a nice cock," Kayla replied laughing.

"Did you like it?" Sean asked.

"It was incredible inside me, Sean," Kayla said.

"Think you can take it again? Or are you too worn out?" Sean asked.

"Give me till after dinner and I'll definitely try," Kayla giggled her reply.

"You're on," Sean said.

"Can I help with anything?" Kayla asked.

"You can help with the salad," Sean responded.

The two of them got dinner ready. They sipped wine as they worked. Brian eventually rejoined them and they had a good meal together.

After dinner they all went into the hot tub together. Kayla sat on Sean's big cock while Brian pushed into her mouth. Sean pinched her nipples as she rode his cock. Then they switched and Brian tweaked her nipples as Sean fingered her clit. Kayla came once during this incredible treatment to her body.

It took a while longer but eventually they all got off again. Sean blasted her pussy with cum again while Brian feed her a good load. Kayla had an intense orgasm as well from the multiple sensations. They stayed in the hot tub for a while basking in the afterglow of so much sex. They were all fucked out, especially Kayla.

Afterward when it got late they took her back to her house. They had offered to let her stay but she wanted to get home to freshen up. They agreed to meet again the next day. Kayla knew it would be another non-stop round of fucking and sucking but she wanted it as much as the guys.

When they dropped her home, they left the snowmobile they had towed over in the driveway. Kayla would call for repairs in the morning.

"Bye," Brian said. "See you tomorrow."

"Have a good night," Sean said.

"Bye, guys, and thanks," Kayla said.

"For what?" Sean asked.

"Well, for possibly saving my life, for feeding me, and for fucking my brains out," Kayla smiled. "All of it was sure nice."

"You're welcome," they said in unison.

"You've given me a wonderful early Christmas present," Kayla said.

"We're not done yet," Brian said jokingly.

"I hope not," Kayla said laughing with him.

"We'll give you some more Christmas gifts tomorrow," Sean said getting into the joke.

"I can't wait," Kayla smiled.

They parted but only for the night. Kayla spent the next night at Sean's house. During the next two days, they fucked every chance they could and every time a stiff dick came back up. Kayla did manage to deepthroat Sean and blew his mind. Kayla lost track of how many times she came, how many loads she swallowed, and how many times her pussy got fucked. She even let them both have her ass once.

'It was the best Christmas present I ever had,' she thought, driving back home the day before Christmas. She already started thinking about next Christmas. It brought a smile to her face.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,583 Followers