Kayla's Unexpectations 03 - Vengeance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Val pulled away and cried out in surprise when she started to suck on him with full force, feeling her pumping up and down with a sense of purpose as she moaned, sending vibrations through his swollen member. For this first time, she was able to take him all the way down, hitting the back of her throat. Without sight, every movement and touch she made seemed to be magnified by tenfold, he could feel every sensation despite the numbness and dull ache that was beginning to overtake his arms. He heard and felt the slurps and moans and the soft pop of his dick being forced out of her hot and tight little mouth, followed by the strong yet smooth and long strokes of her tongue along the entire length of his shaft from base to tip, as her other hand cradled his balls, squeezing them gently.

"God, baby, when did you become so good with that little mouth of yours." He cried, taking in shallow breaths as he pulled against his restraints uselessly.

She smiled and continued with her ministrations, recognizing the tell tale signs, she stopped and withdrew when he was almost close to coming. She pulled back and innocently asked, "Do you think I've tortured you enough?"

He wanted to cry out in frustration at her sudden halt on his dick."Kayla, please do not fucking toy with me any longer." He wasn't sure if that was him begging or threatening her.

Slowly he felt her weight shift again. She had crawled back up and tugged the scarf aside, one hand stoking the side of his cheek. "I want you to see this." she whispered lovingly despite the cruel circumstances toward him.

She spread her legs wide once more and placed herself above his throbbing cock, steering it towards her pussy with one hand as she gradually lowered herself into him, adjusting to his size. "Woo, that feels so good," she admitted, grinding her hips in a circular motion as she went down. The tightness of her pussy combined with her grinding made him loose control and he pushed his pelvis upwards to meet her thrusts.

She inhaled sharply, shocked at the sudden impact, she forced her weight down on him, pushing him back down, before completely pulling out of him with much reluctance. It took all of her inner strength not to plunge herself right back in but she needed to show him who was in charge.

Val released a string of colorful expletives and yelled in exasperation, "If you're trying to kill me, then you're doing a real fan-fuckin-tastic job of it, babe!"

"Remember, I call the shots so don't make me stop any more than I have to." She warned seriously, even though her pussy was yearning for a good pounding just as badly as he was. "Just let me ride you at my own pace and you'll get there soon enough, cowboy."

She could see the anger written all over his face and wondered for a moment if he would still want to take her to New York after this. Either way, it was past the point of no return and too late for her to do otherwise. She lowered herself onto him once more, riding him at her own pace, enjoying the feel of him filling her up. In agony, he watched her and her gorgeous tits bounce up and down, steadily picking up speed, as she bent forward to rest her palms against his abs, supporting her own balance. She moaned while alternating between bouncing and rocking back and forth this time, quickening the pace even more as her pussy sought to pump his cock for all it was worth, their flesh slapping loudly against each other.

Occasionally she would straighten up and squeeze her perky tits together as it shook and trembled deliciously along with the rest of her. Being a hands-on man himself, it was truly a glorious yet excruciating sight for him to witness, knowing that he couldn't get his hands or mouth on any part of her. He grunted and cursed several more profanities while she got into a steady rhythm, wishing he could participate more. The final straw came when she brought one hand down and started rubbing her swollen clit, the sensation of it causing her to moan even louder in sexual ecstasy.

"Damn, you look so fucking hot." Val said in genuine awe. "C'mon, babe, I need it so bad. Let me fuck you please."

Realizing this was as close as Val was going to get in terms of begging her, she nodded her head in agreement, and that with that he began to forcefully piston her at a rapid pace, pounding her mercilessly. "Oh God, yes! Fuck me harder!" she yelled out. "Don't stop!"

"Yes, yes, I'm coming!" she screamed, and Val felt her pussy clenching his cock tightly as she came in rapid spasms causing him to groan out loud. The sudden force of speed and impact had made her climax within seconds while he continued on, pumping away furiously for several more minutes until he could no longer bear it any longer. "Oh fuuuck..." he grunted, feeling his cum shooting load after load, filling her pussy up as he held his cock buried deep within the walls of her pussy. Kayla herself felt her body seemingly turn to jelly as she felt him contracting over and over inside her.

Finally she collapsed on top of him as they both gasped for air breathlessly. After what felt like hours, she pulled out of him slowly, feeling his seed flow out of her. With her last reserve of strength, she untied Val and slid back down onto the bed beside him, resting her head on the pillow facing him with one hand placed over his bare chest, grateful for the strong and steady beat of his heart.

Val turned to look deeply into her eyes. His arms had lost all feeling a while ago and though it was numb and cramped from being held up for so long, he felt as though he'd gone to heaven earlier and was only just floating back down to earth now.

"I can see why you enjoy being dominated, even if it gets damn bloody frustrating at times." He commented quietly with a smile.

"Well, I really dug deep and pulled out all the stops for you today." She replied with a weary grin and kissed him softly on the lips.

"Me too." He raised in brows in agreement. "I've never allowed any girl to dominate me like that before. I didn't even know you had this whole other side to you."

"Just wait till we get to New York. You ain't seen nothing yet honey." She promised with a wicked twinkle in her eye.

12