Kaylee the Myspace Slut

Story Info
I get a handjob from a fat girl I met on Myspace.
1.4k words
2.67
24.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is 100% true. In the summer of 2006 I was a typical working 21 year old student living in a one bedroom apartment in a major Canadian city. Around this time I was between girlfriends and was on what I called a "sexual rampage" and was having sex with anyone I could. I was also drinking all the time which help lower my inhibitions as well as my standards. I was playing in a shitty band which helps with the women looking to latch on to guys. You see, it gives desperate women a chance to talk to guys. "Oh hey I loved your last set" or some bullshit. Even though we were terrible we had a following of people because our live show was thought to be entertaining.

If you are around my age you know that summer of 06 was the prime era of myspace. It wasn't like face book where everyone had it, but a lot of lonely people did. Playing in a band I used it to search out the fat girls to recruit them to pay to see us and buy a t shirt and maybe get a blowjob out of it. On myspace it was far more common to message strangers so one day I got a message from a dumb ass 18 year old girl named Kaylee. In her pictures she seemed ok. She did they typical self taken shot above her eye-line so she looked skinnier, but she seemed to look ok. The message read "Hey I keep seeing you on here and you seem like a really interesting guy so I thought I'd send you a friend request." This message reeked of desperation so I played on that a bit.

We talked back in fourth for a couple days (with me replying 4 hours after her instant replies) just to play the game so-to-speak. For those reading this unaware of this technique it is very effective in making women feel like your time needs to be earned.

After a couple days of me bullshitting around I decided to invite her over for a drink, which she eagerly agreed to. Since either of us had a car she ended up taking the bus. My apartment was about 1km away from a straight-shot bus route from my place so I walked there to meet her. This was right before EVERYONE had a cellphone so I had to just wait and see when she arrived.

After waiting about 20 minutes I gave up and began walking back but she was dropped off exactly where I turned to walk back home. Off the bus comes this girl about 180lbs and 5'3. I forgot how deceitful myspace self-taken pics can be. She was wearing a hoodie (as what all large ladies do) and tight jeans. Not unattractive but just fat. I don't know how to explain it. You know when you see a fat girl you can tell would be hot if she were not so fucking fat? Well this was her. I knew right away I wanted to get something out of her as I was on my rampage and wanted to exercise my power I developed over her over the last couple days.

I knew I had to get super drunk.

I don't need to tell you that being drunk has it's disadvantages. Sure you're willing to stick it in something gross just to stick it in something, but it also causes equipment failures. I've been in the situation far too many times where I managed to get a girl home only to have drunk-dick and it just doesn't get hard enough. Either way, alcohol was needed.

We walked the 1km past my apartment to the beer vendor across the street from where I lived (yepppp) and I got 12 of the cheapest, shittiest but highest alcohol content beer available. Americans have the luxury of cheap alcohol available all the time but ours can be as high as 8% in cans. I decided to play it safe and just get some Lucky Extra (6%). I put the two six packs into her purse and started drinking. Of course I need to be drunk to do this but so does the woman. We began our 5km walk through the urban forest trails by my place. By the time we got to the actual trail I already had 4 beers and reached for her hand.

"Oh you're only into me because you're drunk" she said. It was a line I heard too many times in the past.

"Nah baby, I just want to hold your hand so I don't get scared in the woods!" I said back, or some bullshit like that.

I grabbed her hand and off into the woods we went. We encountered a few bicyclists I was ashamed to be seen with this woman. My dad once told me fat girls are a lot like mopeds.. They are a lot of fun to ride on but you don't want to be seen doing it. This was exactly how I felt. At the peak of the trail where there is a nice clearing for some fire pits there were some people my age making cat calls etc. Embarrassed I kept walking and kept drinking the poisonous Lucky Extra.

By the time we got back to my place I drank about 8 of the beers to myself and she had the other 4. I don't want to gross you out too much but the couple times we made out on the walk I could kind of detect a slight moustache on her. GROSS.

So we go up to my place and I sit her fat ass down on the couch and I sit beside her. She was groping my cock like it was the only one she had in a long time so I tried getting her massive tits out of her sweater but she wanted no part of that. Not wanting to be a rapist I let it go and let her go to town on me. I was hoping for a blowjob but she just wanted to make out.

She pulled my cock out and began stroking it and it felt fucking amazing. I'm uncircumcised so sometimes a light hand job can feel like someone is jerking out off with sand paper but I was rock hard despite how drunk I was and how huge she was. She kept making out and I was trying to push her head towards my cock but again she resisted so I just let it ride. She was giving me one of the best hand jobs of my life. I was leaking out pre-cum all over her hand and was enjoying the state of drunken sexual bliss when I heard that awful sound.

BZZ BZZZZZ BZZZZZZ.

A god damn cell phone buzzing.

She stopped stroking my cock but held onto it as she answered the phone.

"hello? Yes dad, I'm at 38723423455 ofsadiosadfiupo street. 5 minutes? Ok sure."

Ah shit her fucking dad was picking her up.

"We have to be really fast because my dad is picking me up."

I'm not sure why the fuck he was coming but I figured I better come first, ha ha.

"Get to it then!" I suggested.

She went back to stroking my cock in that perfect way up and down ohh god it felt so good. She wanted to keep making out which I agreed to because of the hand job and all.

BZZ BZZZZZ BZZZZ

Her fucking phone rang again. I told her to keep going and that I was almost done. I was racing to the cumshot as I was making out with her vigorously as I knew she'd like that. The buzzing stopped as I was reaching my climax. She kept stroking me as I kept making out with this beast when I felt that familiar tingling in my ball sack.

BZZ BZZ BZZZZZZ

The phone rang again but I was humping her hand to signal how close it was. I asked her where she wanted me to cum. I asked to do it in her mouth but she just kept stroking me while kissing. Fine. I shot cum all over her hand but a few jets went blasting up in the air. I found out the next day a couple hit my closed laptop on the coffee table. Oh well. I pulled my pants up and said THANXX and walked her down. She wanted one more kiss in the hallway so I made out with her for a short bit to show gratitude then she wrote her number down and handed it to me.

"Call me tomorrow, or sometime"

I NEVER DID HA HA HA.