Kaylee's Wild Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damonX
damonX
3,003 Followers

"Drop 'em," she said with a smile, motioning down to his pants.

"I...don't know about this," he answered reluctantly, obviously apprehensive about dropping his pants in front of his friends. "Maybe...you should give Blake his share instead?"

Without skipping a beat, she turned to Blake, her expression portraying a questioning appearance as if asking him to fill in for his reluctant friend. Blake paused for a moment before answering.

"Sure," he said with nod of his head, sitting back as if daring her to proceed.

Kaylee's heart beat quickened as she stood over him. She had never done anything sexual with an audience but the thought was definitely turning her on. That excitement, combined with the alcohol caused her inhibitions to slowly drift away and she slowly lowered herself to her knees before Blake. She reached up to undo his pants, half-expecting him to stop her, but to her surprise he remained motionless. She stared into his eyes, searching for any sign of reluctance, but she saw only lustful determination.

"What are you waiting for?" he asked with a smile.

Kaylee blushed a little and continued her task, opening his pants and reaching in to wrap her small hand around his semi-hard cock. He shifted slightly as she gave his flaccid dick a gentle squeeze, but allowed her to continue as she pulled it out into view.

"Oh! What's the matter there Blake?" Mason taunted in reference to his lack of erection. "A little stage fright? Or do you have a little whiskey dick going on there?"

"Don't worry," Kaylee snapped back. "I'll take care of this."

With that, she lowered her head into his lap and parted her lips to take his soft stalk into her little wet mouth. She could feel the four other pairs of eyes on her as she sucked his cock, feeling it begin to grow rigid in her mouth. As it expanded and hardened, she stroked it with her tiny fist, her hand bobbing up and down to compliment the movement of her lips. Kaylee pulled it from her mouth for a moment, licking her tongue along his length as she looked up into Blake's contented face. Her little pink tongue then swirled around his tip before she sucked him back down to the base as she took him right into her throat. As she pulled back smiling, she stroked her hand up his entire length, creating a wet, slippery sound as she gripped his spit-soaked shaft.

"Oh man, I got a get a picture of this," Mason muttered, whipping out his cell phone as Kaylee resumed bobbing her head up and down on Blake's rigid cock.

As she heard the sound of a picture being taken, she felt her panties begin to dampen. She was becoming more aroused than she had ever been in her entire life. She locked her lips tightly around his shaft and stroked hard, desperately trying to bring him to climax.

"Hey Kaylee," she heard Mason call as he readied him phone for another picture. "I'll toss in another twenty if you take it on your face."

She let Blake's dick pop free as she turned to smile at Mason, her hand still pumping vigorously at his shaft.

"I don't any need money for that," she quipped with a playful grin before taking his swollen tip back between her soft lips.

"Oh fuck!" Blake groaned, stirring in his seat as his body began to shudder.

Kaylee pulled away again, her hand beating furiously as she extended her tongue in invitation.

"Come on," she urged, looking up into his face. "Give me that cum. All over my fucking face!"

Blake let out another groan as his dick began to twitch in her pumping hand. Kaylee moaned and closed her eyes as the creamy fluid began to spurt forth onto her face. She managed to catch most of it on her outstretched tongue, before directing the rest against her blushing cheeks and up onto her forehead to complete the lewd, cum covered masterpiece.

"Smile!" Mason blurted gleefully as he put the phone right up to her face.

Kaylee turned to face him, and gave a big, delightful grin as he snapped the obscene image. The other guys cheered in response as she began to wipe a droplet of cum from her eyelid.

"So...who's next?" she asked, peering up at the group of friends as she knelt there on the floor, her pretty face still spackled with glistening streams of jism.

"Oh fuck yes!" Mason called out promptly, scrambling to undo his pants as she stood over her.

Kaylee smiled and moved closer to him as his pants and underwear dropped around his ankles. Her eyes widened as his cock sprang forth, dangling in front of her face. She was surprised to find that it was quite large, almost disproportionately when compared to his skinny frame. She grabbed it around the base with her hand and flicked her tongue out to tease his tip as he finished undressing by ripping off his shirt and tossing it aside.

"Yeah, suck it baby," she urged, placing a hand at the back of her head and guiding his length into her mouth.

His cheesy words actually turned her on more and she began to put on a display of her oral talents, running her tongue down one side, sucking his balls, and then licking back up the other side. She then took him into her mouth and bobbed back and forth before pulling it back out and slapping it against her tongue in a salaciously pornographic style. She even jabbed the tip of her tongue into his dick hole to taste the small bead of precum that had accumulated there. As she worked her lips up and down his long shaft, Mason tightened his grip on her head and began pumping his dick into her mouth. Soon, she let her hand fall and allowed him to fuck her face, jamming his cock into the back of her throat as she struggled not to gag.

"Whoa man," Shane called out to settle his friend's aggressive actions. "Go easy there. Be nice."

"No!" Kaylee blurted out emphatically as she pulled back, sputtering as saliva dripped from her gasping mouth. "Don't be nice. I want you to be bad to me! Do whatever you want!"

"Really?" Mason asked, looking down into her panting face, a glint of amorous intent sparkling in his eye.

"Yes," she answered looking back up at him with lustful, pleading eyes.

"Alright then," he said, gathering up a bunch of her honey blonde hair in his shaking fist. "Get over here."

As Mason led her over to the bed, a surge of sexual energy rushed though Kaylee's body. He pulled her to the bed by the hair and she scrambled up onto her hands and knees as he climbed up behind her.

"So I can do whatever I want?" he asked, pushing her little blue skirt up over her hips and running his eager hands over her exposed ass cheeks.

"Yes," she gasped, lowering her head to the mattress as she glanced back at him.

He smiled an evil grin and began to slide her panties down her thighs. Kaylee held her breath as she felt her little white underwear snapping out from between her little round cheeks and being pulled from her body. Mason then held them aloft as he twirled them comically on his finger before tossing them directly into Russell's face. The guys all laughed as he then spit into his hand and slathered his cock with makeshift lube before pushing his tip roughly into Kaylee's waiting pussy.

"Oh god!" he groaned as he slipped into her inviting depths, looking down to watch her tight, nineteen year old cunt stretching around his pole.

Kaylee immediately pushed back against him, almost shoving him off the bed as the four other spectators laughed. He grabbed onto her hips and shoved back as she gasped in response, her petite body lurching forward from his hostile thrust. She seemed to gain even more pleasure from his rough treatment and arched her back in submission as he proceeded to fuck her with quick strokes, pushing her face down into the bed. Kaylee moaned into the sheets as his hips struck her ass with successive, forceful blows his fingers tangled in her hair, gradually tightening as his thrusts grew more intense.

"Are you guys just going to stand there?" Mason asked with a laboured, heavy breath as he addressed his friends. "Or is one of you pussies going to stick your dick in her mouth?"

The four friends exchanged awkward glances as they silently began to decide who would step up. Surprisingly, it was the relatively timid Ryan that volunteered, smiling a goofy grin as he undid his pants. Kaylee was forced to look up as Mason pulled her head up by the hair, her mouth falling open in a silent gasp as Ryan eagerly removed his pants. He left his shirt on, which Kaylee found quite strange, but she nonetheless waited as he stepped up to the bed, offering his half-erect penis to her in an awkward offering.

"Shove it in!" Mason chided, as Ryan timidly held his flaccid cock in his trembling hand.

Ryan looked down at Kaylee, whose face portrayed no sign of distress or reluctance, before moving closer and pushing his dick into her open mouth. Her lips closed around his soft shaft as Mason increased his thrusting from the other end, forcing her mouth down his friend's growing cock. It was at that point, in which Kaylee found herself impaled from both ends, that she decided...She would use that night to fulfill her dirtiest, nastiest fantasies. She was on vacation, and nobody would ever know.

She reached up to give Ryan's balls a gentle squeeze as she felt him grow hard in her mouth. Her soft lips inched back and forth with each thrust of Mason's hips as she felt her ass cheeks being pushed apart. She purred as Ryan began to slowly rock back and forth, his dick sliding back and forth over her tongue. Kaylee then felt a drop of warm liquid land between her pert little cheeks, tricking down her exposed cleft over her clenching asshole. Mason pressed his thumb to the tiny star, rubbing his spit into her hole as he stroked his cock into her pussy, eliciting a subtle moan from her tightly closed lips.

"You like that don't you?" Mason asked, growing more excited as his thumb caressed her tightly closed asshole with firm, circular motions.

"Uh huh," Kaylee agreed, turned her head to glance back over her shoulder as Mason's face lit up with enjoyment.

"What are you guys doing?" he called out to the other three, chastising their timid behaviour. "This chick wants to get crazy! Whip'em out! Let's go!"

Shane began to undress, but Russell remained fully clothed as Kaylee glanced over. Her eyes lit up as she saw Shane's tanned, slender body being uncovered, causing her pussy to moisten even more around Mason's cock.

"Just wait," she said, looking back at Mason. "Let me undress."

Mason nodded and pulled back, allowing his dick to slip from her inviting, wet hole. Kaylee rose up to her knees and pulled her shirt over her head, before reaching behind her to un-clasp her bra.

"I can't believe this is happening," Russell exclaimed, watching intently with a vacant, astounded stare.

Kaylee giggled as she removed her skirt, leaving her completely naked and surrounded by five young men that she barely knew. Lying back on the bed, she spread her legs and reached down to trace her fingers along the soft skin of her freshly shaved pussy, still relishing the new, sexy sensation. Shane made eye contact with her, smiling slightly as he crawled onto the bed towards her. She smiled back, but the next thing she knew, Mason was kneeling beside her head, awkwardly trying to shove his wet dick into her mouth.

She let out a surprised giggle that soon became muffled as her lips closed around his shaft. She could taste her pussy on his cock which only excited her more and she rubbed her clit with one hand as he started to thrust into her mouth. Shane positioned himself between her legs and began to tease her little wet opening with the tip of his dick. Feeling his swollen head against her flushing lips, Kaylee reached lower and guided it inside her.

Shane's hands held her legs as he started fucking her with short, cautious strokes, piercing her tight little cunt with his average sized shaft. Ryan was quick to rejoin fray, leaning down to suck one of her tiny pink nipples into his eager mouth as Kaylee moaned around Mason's cock. The feeling was incredible and she gradually became lost in the moment as her lust began to overtake her naked body.

"Suck my balls," Mason ordered, lifting his wet dick up to his stomach.

Kaylee turned her head as he inched forward, dropping his balls into her open mouth as he reached down to lewdly grope one of her supple breasts. Her tongue wriggled against the soft sac in her mouth as Mason pinched and pulled at her nipple, mixing a tiny bit of pain in with the immense pleasure she was experiencing. Shane's gentle thrusts grew more frantic as he leaned over her to push his dick deeper inside her hungry pussy, her little body lurching atop the bed as he fucked her. Her pussy drooled warm fluid out from around his plunging cock, dripping down to soak her clenching asshole. As she reached under to prod her tightly closed orifice, her horniness began to reach an all time high. She pushed a slender finger right into her own ass as her tongue continued to bathe Mason's hanging balls with playful licks.

"I want you in my ass!" she blurted out, looking down at Shane's face which was frozen in concentration. "Now!"

All three men paused for a moment before a smile crept onto each and every one of their astounded faces.

"There's some lube in my purse," she told Blake, who was standing back in view of the sexy spectacle.

As he searched, Shane pulled his cock out and she flipped over onto her hands and knees. Mason moved around in front of her, his face portraying the excitement of a child on Christmas morning.

"This is fucking awesome," he exclaimed, feeding his long dick back into Kaylee's waiting mouth.

Blake found the small bottle of lube and tossed it to Shane as Mason reached down over her back and pulled her ass cheeks apart.

"I hope I get to fuck your ass too," he muttered, sliding his dick deep into her mouth.

Kaylee's moans of approval told him that we would definitely get his chance.

Shane coated his cock with the slippery liquid before moving back into place, eyeing her tiny, shimmering asshole like some sort of long awaited prize. He placed his tip against her clenching star and pushed, watching the impossibly tight orifice slowly open around his dick. Kaylee's body tensed and she moaned with dirty delight as she felt her most private hole being carefully filled by Shane's throbbing pole. She felt amazingly slutty, and urged Mason to fuck her face as his friend slipped deeper into her tight little tunnel.

Mason gathered her hair up in his hand and held it firmly as he placed his other hand below her jaw. Then, holding her head in place he began thrusting his hips back and forth, using her mouth to pleasure himself as he tossed his head back with blissful amazement.

Feeling Kaylee's asshole hugging his descending shaft, Shane's growing lust urged him to quicken his pace and he started inching his dick in and out with short, careful strokes. Kaylee squealed with delight and reached back between her legs, going to work on her clit as her ass began to relax around his invading cock. She closed her watering eyes as Mason's balls slapped her chin with repeated, wet strikes, her saliva dripping from her open lips down onto his thighs. As her asshole acclimatized to the sensation of Shane's moving cock, he pushed deeper and harder, urged on by her lewdly lustful moans.

With complete disregard for Kaylee's wellbeing, Mason pummelled her lips as he continued to fuck her face in a manner that can only be described as shamefully pornographic. She closed her gasping lips around his sliding shaft in an effort to provide as much resistance as possible and coax his cum from his body.

"Fuck," Mason growled, his face contorting with ecstatic intensity. "Fuckkkkkkk,"

As he howled, his hips bucked and his stomach contracted violently, his cock pulsing with orgasmic animation. Kaylee felt his hot cum shoot right into the back of her throat and she immediately started to suck down each and every spurt that his twitching dick produced. The fact that he had just cum in her mouth turned her on even more and she furiously attacked her clit with her busy fingers as Mason withdrew, his cock leaving a creamy trail along the length of her little pink tongue.

Mason climbed down off the bed, irritated that he had climaxed so soon, as Kaylee swallowed down the residual cum still lingering inside her mouth. She then looked back over her shoulder to Shane, who was concentrating on working his cock in and out of her eager asshole. Urging him to go harder, she pushed back, driving her tightly stretched hole around down his thick shaft casting him a sexy smile over her shoulder.

"How does my ass feel?" she asked, wiggling her hips in an attempt to force more of his meaty pole into her clutching orifice.

"Pretty good," Shane responded, allowing her to push back onto his cock.

"Do you know what I want now?" she asked, watching his face with a cute, child-like expression.

"What's that?"

"I want you to take your cock out and shove it into my mouth."

Shane smiled as he shook his head in continued amazement. Mason shouted out his support from the background as Kaylee slowly crawled her way off his dick and spun around enthusiastically, her pretty little mouth opening with licentious desire. He slipped his cock between her parted lips and pushed it deep into her mouth as Ryan climbed onto the bed behind her. Kaylee slumped down into a side lying position and Shane knelt beside her head, feeding his lube covered cock into her enticing mouth. She reached down and pulled one of her perfect little cheeks upwards, offering Ryan his choice of holes. He opted for the pussy first, pressing his hard dick into her flushed, dewy lips and wiggling it inside her. As he proceeded to fill her wanton hole with repeated, forceful thrusts, his friend began pumping his cock into Kaylee's purring mouth, her cheeks bulging with every stroke.

"Yes," she gasped as Shane pulled his wet dick from her lips and lightly slapped it across her face. "That's what I want! Treat me like a whore."

As her mouth once again became filled with pulsing cock, she reached back and slipped her middle finger deep into her own asshole, purring with delight as she felt Ryan's dick sliding in and out, pressing against her embedded digit. Growing bolder by the minute, Ryan began adding a little rough treatment of his own by striking Kaylee's perfectly round ass with a firm, sharp slap of his hand.

"Oh yeah," she moaned as he slapped her again, this time with even more force. "That's it."

Shane gripped his dick with a tight fist as he pulled her head forward and pressed his balls into her lips. She gave him a few wet licks, before pulling her face back and staring up into his eyes with a look of pure lust.

"I want to lick your ass," she hissed, as he gazed down into her beautiful face with an expression of renewed amazement.

'Seriously?" he asked, watching her face as she shuddered with each of Ryan's thrusts.

"Yes," she reiterated, urging him to take part in the filthy act. "Give me that fucking ass."

Shane placed one leg on the other side of her head as she turned to look upwards. He then lowered himself down, letting his asshole come to rest against her perfect, pink lips.

"Oh fuck," he gasped, his eyes rolling back in his head as he felt Kaylee's tiny tongue dancing over his sensitive hole.

"What a fucking slut!" Mason exclaimed, standing by and eagerly stroking his flaccid cock as he witnessed the filthy display.

His crude words only excited Kaylee more, and she attacked Shane's ass with frantic, stabbing licks. As he became more comfortable, he settled down atop her face as she planted her soft lips around his ass and tongued him with increasing desperation. Every twitch of his body, every moan that escaped his lips urged her on and pushed her to greater depths of depravity as she buried her hot little tongue inside him.

damonX
damonX
3,003 Followers