Kay's Awakening Ch. 02

Story Info
Is it still the first date or?
8.8k words
4.47
24.5k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/08/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TJ's experience with repressed women told him that this was a critical moment. Much as he wanted to climb aboard and hammer his massive black staff into the tiny white woman, he knew it to be exactly what she expected and the end result would be her regretting every second of the time spent with him.

While fucking her senseless would certainly feel good, his goal wasn't so simple. Instead, he wanted to turn Kay into a complete slut for his black cock. When he was finished, this respectable white woman would be willing to do anything he wished in exchange for another load of his thick creamy cum whenever he needed release.

To accomplish his mission and overcome her deep seated repression, every act had to seem to her to be her idea. The thought of him "making" her do anything would generate guilt, if it was her idea convincing her to go further would simply be an extension of her own desires and she would feel right about going further.

TJ was a "Specialist" and had it down to a science, a pleasurable and sometimes profitable one.

He laid beside her and resumed their passionate kissing. This first fuck would be like her masturbatory fantasies until the right moment when he would take over and give her the fucking of a lifetime.

As they kissed, he gently caressed her body, coming ever closer to her erogenous zones but never quite getting there. This teasing would stoke the fire deep within her.

Kay's plan was a bit different, she needed to be fucked. As he touched her, Kay found herself expecting TJ to take her as Zack did, hard and fast making her head explode in orgasmic bliss.

Her soft white hands kept stroking and pulling on the biggest cock she had ever seen, the thought of her saliva making it slick was exciting, the residual taste of his manly sweat reminding her of how good it felt to be controlling him with her mouth on it.

The good girl was gone for the moment although she knew it would return, for now, Kay was ready to experience the joys of a shameless slut hoping that the pleasure would overcome any regret after he left her alone in bed. This was to be a night of firsts, the first time she violated the fucking on the first date rule, the first time with a black man and the first time any man had shared her bed since her husband so many years ago.

"Stop teasing me..." she begged as TJ continued kissing and nibbling her tender neck and shoulders.

"Teasing?" the huge black man innocently asked. "I'm not teasing you. Isn't this what you wanted?"

"No...." she panted as he took a handful of her coppery hair in his fist. "I want you... you're making me crazy when you touch me."

"Little girl, you need to slow down a bit... savor the moment.." he chided as he tugged her hair before locking his lips to hers in a kiss he knew would only fuel her lust taking her another step toward completely losing control.

Kay pressed her body against his powerful chest, grinding her breasts against him.

TJ responded by pulling away from her.

"if you're this excited by a little kissing, what's going to happen when I do this?" he teased before taking one of her ultra sensitive nipples between his thick lips for a split second before returning to her neck.

"Ohhhh Godddddd...." she gasped as her body exploded with orgasm. Her pussy began flowing freely with juices meant to lubricate a hard cock as it plunged into her. Kay's hips thrust from the bed, her ass and stomach tightened as her throbbing clit hungered for the pressure of his body crushing against her. "I'm cumming.... Ohhhh yesssss."

She threw her arms around his powerful neck, pulling him to her in an orgasmic embrace as her lithe body trembled.

"You made me cum without even touching me..."

I saw that " he responded matter of factly. "What happens when someone touches you?" he asked innocently.

"Oh my God... " she gasped, I can't believe this. She was being honest, TJ was blowing her mind; actually he was just starting to work on her inner lusts.

He was having a hard time maintaining his self control, this tiny white girl was primed for a powerful fucking, but TJ wanted more and his experience told him that waiting would only make it better when he finally gave her the fucking she needed.

"Why don't we play with these for a while.." he suggested, picking up the small vibrating egg from the nightstand beside her bed.

"I want you...." she moaned, "not that..."

"I know, but I feel bad that you took all of your toys out and aren't going to get to play with them."

He knew that having her masturbate right now would only make her more hungry for whatever he did later. He also knew that she would come to relate the release from masturbating with the hard fucking he preferred, sexual release would soon only come from him.

"But I want you.. " she protested. "I want you to..."

"You'll get everything you want..." he said as he raised himself to one elbow, looking sternly down at her. "When I'm ready and you deserve it. Right now Little Girl, I want you to show me all of your toys and how they work."

"But...."

"Little White Girls do as their Black Man tells them or he finds another girl who will and she spends nights dreaming of what might have been."

His words struck the exact chord he was shooting for, Kay was terrified that he would leave and that fear would come to overwhelm any fear she had of anything he wanted later. "Now, which one is first?" he asked rhetorically, "I think I want to see how this works."

Again handing Kay the vibrating egg... "What do you do with this?"

The superheated woman could feel a flush of embarrassment come over her, masturbation was what you did when you were alone, and even then it wasn't something good girls did. Now this huge black man wanted to watch her as she demonstrated...

"I don't want to do myself.... please TJ just take me..."

"All in good time little girl," he chided "first you do what I want..."

Kay surrendered and demonstrated each toy, much to his delight, she grew more and more sensitive with each act until she would begin to orgasm at the slightest touch. Her lithe body was now covered with a sheen of sweat, her breathing was like someone recovering from a long distance run and she lay limp, sexually exhausted but still needing release.

"So little girl, out of all those toys..." TJ whispered as his lips brushed her ear sending shivers through her body. "Do any of them feel as good as this?" For the first time, TJ touched her pussy, his finger running across her throbbing clit, through her sopping labia ending up pressing on her clinched asshole before reversing direction.

Kay wailed at the sensations he was generating, her back arched and she could feel her eyes rolling into the back of her head... "Yer making me cummmm againnnnnnn..."

It was music to TJ's ears as he played the beautiful white woman like an instrument, striking exactly the right chords at the precise moment. He continued strumming her pussy until Kay began to recover from the first orgasm created by his touch and set her off again as he began pressing a thick rough finger into her.

"OHHHHHHMYYYYYYYGODDDDDDDDDDDD..." she screamed before grabbing a pillow and crushing it over her own face to muffle herself. Kay's hands fluttered in front of her, searching for something to grab, finding her own breasts and mauling them with every bit of strength she had left to her.

Her slim hips heaved from the bed as she unsuccessfully tried to jamb more of TJ's thick black finger inside her. Her black tormenter had other plans.

TJ hooked his finger deep inside Kay's underused pussy, pressing up against her pelvic bones, side to side across her pubis as one free knuckle ground against her clit. Kay had no chance as he expertly worked both her g spot and clit; remaining conscious was becoming difficult under the load of incredible pleasure.

In her 45 years and four lovers, Kay never felt what she was now sensing, flame fronts beginning at the base of her skull and her pussy, rushing at light speed at one another, colliding and spreading out to every fiber of her body. She wanted to but couldn't scream as she lost total control of her body her shoulders and then her hips left the bed as she seemed to levitate from TJ's expert fingers, collapse and begin again.

"OHHHH YESSSSSSSS!!!!!! I"MMMmmmmmmm Goinggggggggggggg tooooooooooooooo...."her words lost as the next tidal wave washed through her....

The sensations were seemingly endless agonizing pleasure, building larger and larger inside her, growing into an explosion she hungered for and feared at the same time.

"Stopppppp Stoppppppppppppp..... I'mmmmmm goingggggggg toooooooo." she begged. This was the second TJ was waiting for, the split second to take the repressed woman where few women ever go, total and complete orgasmic release. With his free hand he pushed her down, hard against the bed, forcing the air from her gasping lungs as he shoved his thick middle finger soaked with her juices effortlessly past her clutching sphincter muscle deep into her ass.

She exploded as if he tripped a switch. Kay could feel her exhausted abdominal muscles spasm, her fingers clamping into her proud breasts, her legs pressing against themselves and her soft bed as the explosion hit, HARD. Every muscle in her body tightened against itself refusing to release; she could feel warm juices coating her legs and stomach as she lost consciousness.

Kay awakened moments later, totally spent, feeling only the warm wetness covering her lower body and the cool air surrounding her. For a moment she thought she had died. She opened her eyes to see TJ smiling down on her.

"I passed out? She asked, confused.

"You had a proper orgasm..." he smugly replied. "Your first?"

"OH my god..." she moaned remembering the incredible sensations. "Please don't touch me right now..... I don't have strength for another like that.... my body is shaking... I can't stop."

He had her, TJ realized. The gushing orgasm he brought this woman to was like crack. She may be able to lay off for a week or two, but she'll always hunger for more of the same. And he was just the guy to get it for her.

"Good girls don't cum like that." he scolded. "I guess you're not a good girl..."

Slowly regaining her senses the slim redhead raised to the challenge of the black Adonis laying nude beside her.

"Well, maybe just a little... I still have never fucked on the first date." wondering if her answer was for her or his benefit.

"We'll take care of that before the night is out Little Girl.." TJ assured "I promise." Now she wondered who those words were for.

"I'm so wet down there..."

"Yep, you had what we call a gushing orgasm. You sprayed juices out of your cunt like a geyser." For the first time in her life, Kay liked the sound of the word; cunt was a vile ugly word until now. As TJ said it, the sound made her tingle with excitement. "Did you like it?"

"Oh my god..." she panted. "I loved it."

"Well, if you're a bad little girl, you'll have plenty of them."

TJ got up from her bed and headed out the door, returning with his suit in hand. "Can you hang this up for me" he half asked as he dug into the jacket pocket.

Exhausted and unsteady, Kay wanted to wait on the man who promised sexual release like she never dreamed possible, took the suit and carefully hung it in her closet.

She turned back to the bed to watch TJ sit nude against the headboard, his semi stiff cock laying across his leg as he played with a long black cigar. She stood entranced as he tickled one end of the brown stick with the tongue of flame.

"You have to warm up a good cigar before lighting it, take your time and it will bring you great pleasure." He said paying her no attention while doing it.

Kay hated smoking and never permitted it in her house, let alone her bed. Still she stood transfixed as this black man almost made love to the long thick black stick.

He gently took it between his lips, the lips she hungered for, puffed a few times before removing it and began to gently blow on the end making it glow red as the heat spread across the tip.

"Smoking a fine cigar is like making love.." he said, still seeming to ignore her. "Take your time, heat it up slowly and don't be afraid to spend a bit of time stoking the heat until it's just right..." Returning it to his lips, TJ took a long slow draw, held it for a second and allowed the thick white smoke to roll from his mouth.

Kay was becoming jealous of the attention he paid the cigar. Jealous and strangely turned on, she crawled up on her bed, between his long powerful legs, rubbing her small breasts across his hot black skin until they touched his incredibly large thick cock sending electric jolts though her still shivering body.

"Want a puff..." he offered, taking the smoking pole from his lips.

"I not that much of a bad girl...." she replied with a shy smile. "Not just yet." Instead, Kay took his cock in her small white hands and wrapped her lips over the handball sized head intent on retaking his attention.

Somewhat recovered from her mind bending orgasm, Kay felt a strange craving to please the massive black man before her. Aside from the incredible pleasure he had just brought her and the promise she made to herself to completely let go of the inhibitions that had ruined her life to this point, Kay took the attention TJ was giving the cigar he had the audacity to be smoking in her bed as an affront to her status as a woman. He was making love to a stick of tobacco while she was more than willing to completely surrender herself to his lust.

He obviously thought she was a Good Girl as he continued to call her, inwardly she worried he would be proven right when her repressed nature took over. The only way for her to be sure it wouldn't happen was to get in over her head.... to sink or swim in the sexual tidal wave the huge black man seemed to be ale to start within her at will.

In spite of her lack of experience, Kay always seemed to be able to thrill Zack and Ray with her oral ministrations.

"You're a natural born cocksucker..." was Zack's comment shortly after he convinced her to take his cock in her mouth for the first time. Although she never quite came to enjoy sucking him off, Kay enjoyed the power she felt when bringing the burly biker to orgasm.

Ray too loved having his cock deep in her mouth, her soft tongue working around his rock hard staff as she stroked his balls and shaft. Actually the only part of fellatio Kay didn't like was when Ray would grab a fistful of her hair as he tried to force his entire length into her mouth.

The tiny 45 year old redhead struggled to apply suction to TJ's gigantic cockhead as it seemed to completely fill her small sucking mouth.

"That feels good, Little Girl... I really like watching good girls fill their mouth with my cock." Following up his comments with a long puff on his cigar. "A nice blowjob and a good cigar is the good life."

Kay took his comments as a direct challenge... I'll show him what a Good Little Girl can do... he'll forget that smelly cigar and give me his attention. She began to take in more of his long thick black cock into her mouth, twisting her head back and forth as more of him slipped into her warm sucking mouth.

Her mouth was filled beyond anything she had ever experienced, the velvety head pressing against her throat causing her to choke a bit.

"Easy Little One, " he taunted. "We can't have you choking before I get to sample your tight little pussy."

The thought of TJ's huge cock buried into her caused her already sopping pussy to gush forth more lubricating juices as she looked directly into his eyes and pushed her pretty face further down his pole. Kay took his massive balls into her hands and began stroking them in time with her tongue laving the shaft filling her mouth.

"I really like that..." he half groaned, again taking the cigar to his thick black lips.

Kay continued working his cock into her mouth, allowing the head to slide into her throat, wondering if her jaw would open wide enough before she couldn't take anymore in. As his cock filled her mouth, saliva seeped around her stretched lips sopping his balls. It seemed like an eternity as she worked her way down his monster cock but her commitment to set the good girl behavior aside forced her to keep going, locking her green eyes on his smoldering brown ones hoping he would sense her defiance to his carnal challenge.

And then it happened... Kay could feel an orgasm suddenly exploding through her body... she was cumming again; just from sucking his cock. She began bobbing her face onto his prong going deeper and deeper with each downstroke until her nose bumped his rock hard pelvis.

"Ohhhh yeah!" her black lover groaned, setting his cigar on her nightstand.

I DID IT!!! her mind screamed as she began shuddering for yet another orgasm in time with the tremors she was creating in his body.

"OHH YEAH..." he growled "Keep sucking my big black cock.... don't stop!"

Kay was finally in command as she locked her eyes on his as they rolled back in his head. She began working her face back up his spit slick cock, sliding her soft pink tongue over every inch as it went by. Suddenly TJ's big powerful hands were on her head, taking fistfulls of her raven hair as his muscular hips began thrusting up into her.

The tiny 45 year old beauty realized the control she had over him was gone and again her body was a vessel for his pleasure... and for the first time in her life she realized how much she loved and needed it to be so.

The huge black stranger was now using her face as he would his fist to jerk off, plunging in and sliding out as he desired. In her limited experience, sucking cock was a mutual act of pleasure; this time it was all about TJ getting his rocks off with her simply a plaything. Much to her astonishment, this was even more thrilling, sending waves of orgasmic joy coursing through her body.

Moments later, her face was pulled from his glistening black pole, replaced instantly by her hands as they massaged his entire length, milking him for his first load of slimy hot cum.

She didn't have long to wait as a thick powerful blast hit the middle of her face, coating her eyes and nose with white hot semen.

"OH YEAH..." he bellowed. "I'm cumming..." He pulled her head down pushing the head of his spewing cock into her gasping mouth as shot after shot spewed, filling her mouth to overflowing.

"SWALLOW IT!!!" he ordered "SWALLOW MY BLACK CUM LIKE A WHORE!"

She had no choice but to comply, not able to resist his command or most surprisingly not wanting to as she hungrily complied. It seemed to be a never ending stream, reminding the normally staid white woman of her childhood when she wrapped her lips around the gardenhose as it gushed into her, spewing from her nose and down her throat. As she tried to pull her head away, his hands, locked into her long tresses prevented her until he was spent.

"That was very good..." he moaned, releasing his grip. Kay responded by licking up the puddles of sticky cum from his stomach and balls, savoring the rich creamy flavor. She knew that she would be sucking his cock many times in the future, as often as he allowed her.

Kay rolled to the side, exhausted, her jaw aching trying to catch her breath. TJ slid his fingers across her cum covered face, feeding the last bits of his spew into her sucking mouth, her hands still marveling at the size and power of the big black cock the moments earlier was filling her mouth.

TJ then recovered the cigar smoldering on her frilly nightstand, took a puff and offered the wet end to her.

"NO.... I don't want...."

"Try it." he commanded sternly. "Put your lips around it like a cock and puff..."

Surprised at herself, Kay did as he said and took a puff from the thick black cigar.