Keaton Family Ties Ch. 3

Story Info
Skippy discovers three's not a crowd.
1.6k words
4.43
125.8k
3
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 01/15/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirocco
sirocco
31 Followers

It was 7.00 a.m. and Elise Keaton noticed Skippy at the back door and waved him in. Sitting at the breakfast table in a cotton T-shirt and denim shorts, her hair wet from the shower and wrapped up into a towel-covered bun she figured she was at least presentable.

"Morning Skippy dear," I said "If you came to see Mallory she left already, I'm sorry."

"Same old thing eh Mrs. Keaton," Skippy sighed, " guess I really don't a anything to offer her," he sighed.

All the time he looked at the floor daring not look at her for fear of seeing the woman Alex had recently fucked instead of the woman who regularly comforted him from Mallory's' rejection. Plus he had always had a fetish for Elise Keaton's breasts and one glance was like a shot of Viagra. Despite his best efforts he could feel himself getting hard.

"I wouldn't quite say you had nothing to offer Skippy. If that bulge in your jeans gets any bigger you could do yourself a nasty injury. Is that for me Skippy? Maybe I can help you with that." I deliberately stretched my arms above my head pulling my T-shirt tight across my bra less breasts. I knew my nipples were poking through and this tease of poor Skippy was making me horny, not to mention his every expanding package.

"In the lounge room I think, it's a lot more cosy." I got up and took my towel off my head and took his hand. Poor Skippy just groaned and looked at the floor.

"Hold on darling just few more minutes," I said guiding him into the lounge and settling on the sofa. I noticed all the time Skippy's' eyes stayed glued to my breasts.I massaged his cheek, removed his glasses and leaned into give him a kiss. My tongue traced the outline of his lips and teasingly prised them apart to briefly brush his tongue. I could feel this boy was a pent up fury of sexual passion and wondered if he had ever been laid. Guiding his trembling hand I brushed it breifly across my T-shirt and nibbled lightly on his ear.

"What would you like to do Skippy? Would you like to feel my tits?" I whispered seductively. "Would you like to suck my nipples or maybe pinch them? You know they are all for you." I raised my T-shirt enticingly and let my full tits sit high on my chest, then jiggle back and forth as I placed my hands on his shoulders. I noticed a small trickle of saliva escape the corner of Skippy's' mouth so I tongued it away with a gentle flick.

If Elise thought that she was going to get another mauling like Alex had delivered she was mistaken. Slowly Skippy reclined into her lap and reaching up cradled her left tit softly but securely in his hands. He drew her nipple into his warm mouth and licked it to attention. Then gradually drawing in a mouthful if tit began to suckle intently.

"Oh God Skippy that feels great," I spluttered taken totally by surprise, after only a few minutes his powerful suckling was giving me that acute pleasure and sheer intensity I normally associated with a thorough clit licking. To be honest slow caressing and sucking of my tits had never really gotten me off before but soon I felt that tingling in my pussy I knew too well. My breathing had dropped to short sharp gasps and I had saturated my panties, my nipples were erect and tender to touch. My god, what was this magnificent boy doing to me! With just his mouth and tongue he had brought me to the point of lactating. That exquisite pleasure pain I last felt nearly 18 years ago began to surge through my body, no man had ever done this to me before, I had to have release. I twisted my other nipple and gave it a sharp squeeze and as I exploded into orgasm felt a jet of milk spray across the room.

Skippy gorged himself, savouring her tepid mothers' milk and succulent tit.

"Aaaaaaargh, fuck, fuck " I screeched and buckled in total orgasm. " So fucking good, you stud!" I had to pull him away, my tits were just too fucking tender, and my nipples were on fire and weeping. I lay back for a second marshalling my mounting lust. Skippy, I thought, get ready for some action.

"Stand up and drop those jeans." I said forcefully

Surprise number two. As Elise sunk to her knees and rapidly pulled back his boxers she was nearly assaulted by a slab of cock that sprang forth. It must have been at least 10 inches and as thick as her wrist, shit, he should have been named Hors. Sitting back on her haunches and gazing at his massive pole, her previous plans of giving him a blow job and sending him on his way where now gone. She had to have that cock inside her now. Skippy was stunned as Elise manhandled him to the floor.

I pulled off my soaked panties and lowered myself straight onto that throbbing cock. I could feel my cunt muscles being fully stretched but nothing was going to stop me taking in every wonderful inch. I nestled my shaved pussy against his sweaty groin and waited a moment savouring the thrill before setting up a slow piston motion. I had rarely reached this intense level of fuck lust and wondered how Skippy's' cock would react to my gripping furnace of liquid fire. I launched into my fucking and with each stroke tried to drain his cock, I could feel his balls slapping against my arse cheeks and craved only more!

"Fuck me Skip, fuck me harder. You know you want to, you've wanted this all your life. Now pump baby pump."

As her intensity increased Skippy seized her hips and took up the challenge, he thrust up to meet her rhythmic plunging with all his strength and slapped into her as hard as he could. Elise closed her eyes and was lost in her own little world of orgasmic bliss. At the same moment Jennifer who had been watching the whole scene from the landing had decided if it was good enough for mum it was good enough for her and quietly entered the lounge. Stripping naked she had walked around the sofa and positioned herself over Skippy's' head then squatted to meet his lips. Caught unaware for a second Skippy hesitated then thought it was fantastic, two pussies, talk about from boiled lollies to chocolate.

Jennifer's knees straddled Skippy's head and his tongue shot out to taste this latest offering. He lapped at her smooth outer lips then gently pulled and chewed as his senses were overcome with her musky fragrance. Wasting no time he darted his tongue into her hot muff. Jennifer squealed and set up a grinding motion of her own as Skippy quickly found his mark and sucked her clit. The sound of Jens groaning made Elise open her eyes and she was stunned to see her youngest daughter gyrating all over Skippy's face. Still, she continued to ride his cock with lusty strokes.

"Jesus, since when did you get so horny missy." I asked Jennifer. I could now see what had entranced Alex; my little girl was a goddess her nubile body and skin as smooth as marble begged to be explored.

"Just watching you fuck him mum. I wanted to fuck Alex but Skippy's' tongue will have to do."

I knew what she meant about Alex and winked. Jennifer reached forward and stroked my tits tenderly and I was drawn to fondle hers' as only a woman truly knows how to do. We kissed hotly and our tongues fenced back and forth as we caressed our tits. I drew her tongue deep into my mouth and passionately sucked its length all the time riding Skippy hard and fast.

"Mummy can I suck a little tit too?" she requested and I gladly presented her a mouthful of my tit and she latched onto my weeping teat and suckled eagerly. My fucking was now beginning to get ragged as I felt that tremble in my thighs and tingling in my pussy as another orgasm neared its peak. I grabbed the back of Jennifer's' head pushing as much of my tit into that willing mouth as it could accommodate. Simultaneously Jennifer's whole body had started to quiver and I knew baby's' orgasm was seconds away. Yet it came with such an explosive force that it pushed her off Skippy's face and my tit leaving her breathless on the floor. I barely had time to appreciate her joy when my own cunt erupted into orgasm. Through the deafening internal roar of my cumming I heard Skippy cry out.

He gripped my hips and pounded on." Fuck me Elise, harder, harder. Squeeze that pussy bitch, make me cum!" he barked. I obeyed his command fully and was rewarded when he vented his hot wad into my spasming snatch. With one last passionate thrust I milked his aching balls and drained him thoroughly, he rutted for all he was worth trying to prolong the bliss. Totally satisfied I had collapsed on his chest and slowly licked at his nipple before pushing myself up.

"Welcome to the family, Skippy, and Jennifer clean up his cock would you honey." I said as I picked up my clothes and headed upstairs for a shower.

Jennifer sucked his cock clean lapping up the curious tasting mix of her mothers' and Skippy's cum before she too left to shower with Elise. Skippy lay there naked and content with only one thought left in his mind. Mallory.

To Be Continued...

sirocco
sirocco
31 Followers