Keep It In The Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This argument had been raging inside me for over two weeks. All the signs that us woman learn to understand when a man fancies us were there. The lingering looks, the surreptitious glances at my breasts or legs, the standing a little closer and, even, the unconscious thrusting forward of his torso were there. The more individual ones, staying later, talking more, sitting closer to me and like his dad had done all those years ago, lightly touching me, my wrist, my arm and my shoulder were also there.

Still, though I could not be sure that either, he really did want me or, that I would have the pluck to have him. Was it worth the possible rejection, the scorn if we had a fling and someone found out, the worry about Sara and all the social stigma? That sexually I wanted him there was no doubt. I unashamedly masturbated most evening visualising some form of sex between us. Imagining it and doing it, though, were two very, very different situations.

I could also put myself in his shoes. I was a customer, I knew his parents. I was the older woman and surely would not be interested in a young guy like him. If he tried something and I was not interested what would happen?

I knew that for both of us the current situation was a fucking mess and the potential for that becoming rapidly worse if one made a move and the other was not receptive to it was immense.

He accepted a glass of wine. I poured it for him and led him into the kitchen diner, which was the only living room that was habitable. We sat down on chairs across the table from each other. He looked absolutely gorgeous as he sipped his wine and flicked the lock of hair that attractively flopped down over his forehead just as Hugh Grant's had in Four Weddings. He was wearing a tight, white tee shirt and jeans. We talked about the work he was doing for me. The conversation was rather stilted; it did not flow as it usually did. We moved on to his expansion plans. He was passionate about them and I enjoyed hearing them and seeing his face light up as he told me about his grand ideas.

"That all sounds fantastic, Peter."

"Well the plans are, it's bringing them to fruition that is the problem," he said sitting opposite me his elbows on the edge of the table his hands almost in the middle with one holding the stem of his almost empty glass.

I picked up the bottle and poured him a generous measure.

"Hey, not too much Amanda. Not trying to get me drunk are you?"

That made my heart beat faster.

"Now why would I do that?" I asked.

He averted his gaze and looked embarrassed.

"Sorry" he mumbled. "Just a joke."

The atmosphere that over the past few weeks I had felt getting heavier almost overwhelmed me as we looked at each other not saying anything. I sat down and rested my elbows and hands on the table like his. Our fingers were just inches apart. It would have been so easy, but risky to have slid mine a little further to touch his. How I resisted I have no idea.

"That's fine, don't be silly, no idea to apologise Peter."

"Thanks" he replied.

We chatted about nothing in particular until he said.

"I had better go" as he stood up.

"Girl friend to see?"

"No," he smiled. "I don't have one," he told me as I too stood up.

We walked towards the door.

"So when do you think you will launch the new company?" I asked.

"Well the launch will coincide with dad's retirement."

"When's that?"

"Next year" he said as we stood close together facing each other in the small hallway near the front door.

I reached out for the handle on the front door realising too late that would open the suit jacket and stretch the blouse tightly across my boob, which would emphasise them. As his gaze was drawn to them, I almost smiled as 'like organ stops' came to mind when I saw his eyes.

He went on. "But there are lots of hurdles to overcome before that."

"Such as?"

"Well mainly investment."

"What you need more money?"

"Yes who doesn't" he stammered as we stared at each other. "Look I had better go," he went on dropping his gaze.

"What's the hurry?"

"Nothing."

"So why hurry?" I asked feeling a little more confident now that I was seeing some signs of his interest.

"I don't know. Oh Mandy."

"Why oh Mandy?"

"I am making a fool of myself."

"No you aren't Peter," I said almost in a whisper.

"You sure."

"Oh yes, I am very sure" I replied as he looked at me once more.

Smiling I said. "Are you looking for a sleeping partner?"

"Oh my god do you mean that?"

"Yes, of course I do I wouldn't have asked otherwise?"

When I had said about the sleeping partner, the double entendre had not hit me. It was only when Peter took a step forward and said softly.

"What exactly do you mean by a sleeping partner" that it hit me that he had taken that to mean a partner to sleep with?

I gulped. The moment I had fantasised about for ages was here.

"You know," I mumbled as he put his hand on my upper arm.

"What would Missus Williams say if I kissed her" was his surprising and amazing response.

*

My white blouse was undone nearly all the way down the front. One of my breasts had been eased out of its cup and my fiercely hardened nipple was being sucked. We were standing the kitchen diner, the only living room that was habitable. I was in his arms with our bodies crushed his gloriously hard erection pressing suggestively into stomach from my clit to my waist. His hand had rested tentatively and enquiringly on my bum a few moments ago. Seeing there was no resistance, he had rubbed and squeezed and had held the two cheeks to pull my body more firmly against his. Gaining more confidence his hand had reached down to nearly my knee at the back and had slid under the hem of my skirt. Then traveling upwards, it had brought the skirt with it until the expensive material was bunched round my hips and his hand caressed my bare bottom and stroked my thong. As his tongue explored the inside of my mouth, so his hand explored between my legs right against my panty covered pussy lips.

"I think it might be time for us to go to bed don't you Peter?" I whispered looking into his eyes.

To be continued very, very shortly.

12