Keep It In The Family Ch. 02

Story Info
Cath brings her sister into the group.
8.6k words
4.47
71.7k
24
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 09/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
754 Followers

It had been some time since I had started the whole thing with my ex brother-in-law, Paul and his kids, Sue and Mark. I had finally arranged to have Mark find out his dad was also fucking his sister Sue and he accepted it without a problem. I was fearful that since he was the one who took Sue's cherry he would show so much jealousy he might have blabbed the whole thing all over town. No problem....we were one big happy sexy family. Well, I was just an aunt, but still part of their close knit group.

We had made it a ritual to have our Friday night's dinner in a local steak house and we would drive over in Paul's van. One night during dinner Paul came up with a suggestion that we might want to take mini vacation down to the Maryland shore. The beaches were nice and the weather was getting prime for some ocean swimming. Sue promised to get on the Internet and find some reasonable accommodations for us. Either one room with two king-sized beds or two adjoining rooms, each with a king-size playground.

I have a younger sister Sally to whom I had let slip what was going on between Paul's family and me and she was ecstatic about wondering if there was any way she could get in with us. I promised to see what I could do. She is only twenty-two and while her tits aren't quite as large as mine they are as firm as any I had ever seen. She is as pretty as a picture and has a body most women would kill for. She had been going with a guy for a couple of years but he was killed in an auto accident a year or so earlier. That night at the restaurant I casually let it out that my sister would love to join us in any mini vacation we would take and would be more than happy to pay her share of expenses. Both Mark and Sue jumped in with comments about how it might spoil our 'other' fun. Paul looked at me as I nodded that she wouldn't spoil it but instead would join in with us. That cinched it.... Sally was in.

It was going to be a four-night vacation and by leaving on Wednesday afternoon we could be there by dinner and ready for some serious fun ...read that as sex.

Sally fit right in with them during the car ride and by the time we arrived at the shore she was totally accepted...that is with her clothes on. It hadn't gotten around to the sex part yet.

The room was perfect. Just as I hoped, it had two huge king-size beds that we were able to slide together and make into one humongous playground. The hotel was right on the beach and we could step out on our own private balcony to look at the ocean below. Just perfect.

We had hinted around at sex with our conversation in the car but never got into any serious details. I figured that I was the one who was going to break the ice ... after all, she was my sister. I said that it was still early enough for a late dip in the ocean and stripped nude laying my clothes over the back of a chair and shouted.

"C'mon guys. Don't just stand around with your fingers up your butts. Get your clothes off and your bathing suits on"

Sally was right behind me and Paul soon followed. When he got a look at her luscious body his dick sprang to attention and all she could say was,

"Holy shit. You have a flagpole for a cock."

"Well, you better salute the flag at the top of it." He joked in response.

"Oh, I'll do better than that." She said as she dropped to her knees in front of him.

Sue and Mark were just standing there watching this and I went over to them asking if there were ready to join in the activities. One look at Sally's body and Mark was chomping at the bit to join in... as long as Sally was going to be part of the fun. I could see that Sue was feeling a little left out when she saw the size of Sally's tits and then she looked over at my globes and she felt a little inadequate. I had to rectify that and do it now.

"C'mon you two...strip." As I was saying that I went behind Sue and reached around to cup her breasts in my hands. She leaned her head back at me and turned her head to plant a huge kiss on my waiting lips. This girl could turn me into a full-fledged lesbian given half the chance.

They each had their clothes off in a hurry and I reached over and took Mark's cock in one hand as I pushed Sue over to the bed with my other one. When the backs of her legs hit the edge of the mattress I gave one harder push and she was soon lying on her back and I had pulled Mark with us. Before joining Sue on the bed I leaned forward and took Mark's cock in my mouth and let one hand reach back to fondle Sue's love box. They were both ready!

Sally and Paul were busy on their half of the playground and we had the other half to ourselves. I pushed Sue up to the top of the bed and soon had my face buried in her pussy. I had gotten up on my hands and knees while doing this and pulled Mark behind me. He quickly got the right idea. His cock was harder than a board and he was positioning it in line with my pussy when I felt him give one big push and he drove it home. Damn, this kid hasn't learned the meaning of taking it slow and easy yet. I didn't appreciate him driving it into me so hard but now that it was there it felt great. He was holding my hips with each hand and was pulling me back to him as he thrust into me. Sue had each of her hands on the sides of my head and was pulling me deeper into her with each stroke of my tongue.

I looked over at Sally and Paul and he was flat on his back with her riding his cock fast and furious. She looked over at me at the same time and just nodded. She had never seen me eat pussy before but I knew that before this weekend was over she would have eaten both Sue and me.

It wasn't long before Paul was grunting his familiar pre-orgasm noise and Sue was almost right in sync with him. I could feel the warmth starting deep within me as Mark pulled out and was jerking himself off and shooting his warm come all over my back and Sue's upper body. Sue could barely feel it for she was howling like a banshee as she had her own giant orgasm. I just lay my head against her lower abdomen and looked over to see Sally being driven to her own huge blast. Paul was holding her hips and pulling her further down on his cock as he let go with the orgasm he had been working up to. Everyone was happy ... except me.

I just turned over and lay back and asked

"OK, which of you love birds are going to give me what I need?"

They all looked at each other and I figured now was the time and reached over and took Sally's hand and pulled her to me. Her eyes opened as large as dinner plates and all I said was,

"Yes, honey. There isn't anyone I would rather having eat my pussy than you."

"But Cath, I never did that before."

"Well, just do to me what you like to have guys do to you."

I was still holding her hand and pulled her down on me. I used my free hand to push her head between my legs and then threw my pussy up to meet her face. That was all it took. She soon had her fingers and tongue massaging my clit and had her fingers buried deep inside of me. I looked over and could see Paul and his kids just all kneeling there watching us. That turned me on even more and I put both of my hands on the back of Sally's head and pulled down while I was throwing my pussy up at her. "Sally, yes. Oh yes."

My juices were flowing out of me and Sally had started to pull her face back from my pussy but I kept the pressure on the back of her head with my hands and she got the idea of what I wanted. I wanted her to lick up every drop of my juices, which she did. As soon as I had finished I reached down and pulled her up to my face. We are both the same height so when she got up as high as my chest our nipples were in perfect alignment and just lightly touching each other's. They kept it up as we both looked down to see what was happening. Sally saw it first and just moved her chest around a little so her nipples first rubbed the tips of mine and then she lowered herself slightly so they were then sliding up and down the sides of mine. The whole thing turned me on big time and if I hadn't just have had an orgasm I would have been ready to go again. When I got over that thrill I gave her a huge kiss. I could taste my own juices in her mouth but she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me back even stronger than I was kissing her during which time our breasts were flattened against the others. Hmmm, I think she and I are going to have some fine times together when we get home.

Paul jumped in with, "Well everyone, it's time for bathing suits and some swimming time. Let's get going."

The water was great and we had a ball body surfing in on some pretty nice waves. The last time I was here that water was way too rough to enjoy but today it was just about perfect. It wasn't any trouble at all getting a wave on which we could ride from a hundred yards or so out all the way into the beach. Paul was showing off a bit but he was very good at it.

Sue had brought a couple of beach blankets with her from home and had them spread out a dozen or so yards up from the waters edge. We gathered there from time to time and just shot the breeze. It looked as if Sue and Sally were getting along OK but it did appear that Sue was jealous that Sally had fucked her father before she had today. No matter, I had the feeling that Sally was going to have her head buried in Sue's crotch before this day was over.

It was either Mark or Sally who announced it was time to get back to the room and shower for dinner. Someone had spotted a neat looking seafood restaurant near the hotel so we could walk to it rather than having to take the van. All we had to do was get back to the room and get showered to get rid of the salt we were covered with and then change for dinner.

Showering was a riot. Sally had Mark's cock in her mouth before he even got anyway near the bathroom and Paul was driving his ten incher in and out of his daughter's tight little pussy on one corner of the massive king size bed playground. I was out in the cold again so I just slid beneath Sally's legs and had my mouth working her clit while she was sucking Mark long and deep. Mark saw what was going on and slid down so he could keep Sally's mouth working his cock but still allow him to get his mouth free to work my pussy. It was a true sex circle. Sally was sucking Mark while I was eating Sally while Mark was eating me. It would have been terrific if we could have all exploded together but no such luck. Mark was working my clit exactly the way I had taught him a month or so earlier and that was what it took to put me over the top. As my juices flowed I threw my pussy hard against his mouth and that made him push it in me even deeper. It looked as if Sally was able to take a lot of Mark in her mouth and she had her hand riding his shaft. He was soon filling her warm mouth with stream after stream of his hot come. I was still working her clit as fast and furious as I could and then thought I might try folding three fingers together tent like and then slipped them deep in her pussy. I started to thrust it in and out of her as fast as I could and that did it for her. She took her mouth off Mark long enough to shout,

"Yes, Yes, Yes. Do me Cath."

I instantly could feel and taste the juices that were pouring out of her. She squirmed her pussy around so it was squishing all over my face and I loved it. I was giving my own sister some great pleasure and was wondering why neither of us had ever thought of trying it before. Maybe we had but were afraid of what the other one would have thought of an advance like that.

Paul stood there watching Sally and me and when she exploded he reached over and took her hand and pulled her to his side of the playground. I guess it was watching two gals going at it that made him hard again for his cock was jutting out like a flagpole. It was then Sue, Mark and I who became the audience.

We were watching Sally work Paul's cock for all it was worth. She was lying on one side and had a hand holding his cock at the base as she let her lips just lightly touch the head of it. Her tongue would flick out every now and then to caress it as her other hand slid gently up and down the shaft. She took the head of it in her mouth as she let the nails on her free hand softly trace the veins in his cock as her mouth was massaging all around the head of it. She then released the hand she had at its base and let it smoothly move between his legs to delicately cup his scrotum. That was almost more than Paul could take. He was moaning and thrashing so much Sally was having a difficult time staying on it. She then let the hand on his scrotum slide off and go back between his legs and although we couldn't see what she was doing with it there was no doubt in our minds she was massaging his asshole. That was it. He put both of his hands on her head pulling her to him as he threw his cock high in the air as he filled her mouth with his come. When she finally let up on him he was breathing so hard I was getting a little worried his heart might give out on him. He just lay like that for a good while coming down from that orgasmic high.

Mark had gotten his own hard on watching it and motioned to Sally that he wanted her to do him next.

"Not now Mark. Give me a rest and let Sue or Cath do you."

"But you are without a doubt the expert on sucking a cock." He stuttered

We all roared.

The weekend had turned out even better than I had even hoped for. The sex between Paul, Mark, Sue and I was about what I had expected but Sally's presence added a whole new dimension to it. Mark and Paul were in their glory since they had three gals to fuck instead of two and Sally added a fresh new approach to many of the sex acts the rest of us had been using for months. It was terrific. We left the shore on Sunday morning more than just little tired since I am sure none of us got more than a total of eight hours of sleep for the three and a half days were there. The drive back was quiet and somber.

Paul dropped Sally and I off at my place while the three of them went on to their own home. While I enjoyed the hell out of the weekend I was glad to be alone with Sally for a change. Giving each other some hot sexual pleasure over the last few days was a rare treat and I sure hoped there was going to be more of it. I have watched her grow from a gangly kid to a luscious woman but never gave it a moment's thought that we would ever get together. I was honored if I was the first woman she ever ate out.

She dropped her bag just inside the front door to my place and yelled she was going to hit the head before she went on back to her own place. Not if I had anything to say about it.!!! I had a couple of glasses of wine poured before she emerged from the bathroom and handed one to her.

"Sally, I hope you enjoyed yourself over the weekend."

"Enjoyed myself! I can't imagine having any more fun!"

"Sue, Mark and I got the biggest kick watching you give Paul his last blowjob. I thought he was going to have a coronary the way his heart was racing."

"Yeah and could you imagine Mark wanting me to give him one right away afterwards. He must have thought I was a sucking machine."

"Well, I know I thought you were an eating machine the way you did me." I said as lasciviously as I could manage.

"Cath, I never did that before and I sure liked it when you were doing me. Does that make me a lesbian?"

"Sally, we are sisters and love each other. How can it be wrong if we want to give each other some pleasure?"

I was dying to get all wrapped up with her lovely body again but didn't want to come on too strong so soon after our first sexual involvement with each other.

"Sally, they just changed flicks at the local cinema today. How about if we go over to the mall, grab a bite and then catch the latest that Hollywood has to offer."

"Sounds great. I would like to take a quick shower after the car ride from the beach and I'll pull on some fresh duds. OK?"

"Have at it. I'll be right here waiting."

She wasn't long and we drove over, had an easy supper at one of the deli restaurants in the mall and caught the start of the film with time to spare. It was a combo love story merged with as much mystery as the writer could squeeze in. It was terrible and we both regretted wasting our time and money on such trash but it had given us the opportunity to spend more time with one another.

On the drive back to my place I casually asked if she wanted to stay the night at my place and I could drive her home in the morning or did she want to go home right away. I looked over at her while I was asking that and she gave me the most knowing smile imaginable. There was little doubt she knew what was in store for both of us if she chose to stay with me.

Thankfully she chose to spend the night and go home in the morning.

I had her give me a hand carrying some stuff into my place and dumping it in the front foyer. As she was getting one of the cases from the car trunk I was right behind her as she bent over to pick it up and her tight little ass turned me on big time. It was only early evening but I knew how I was hoping we would spend the rest of the night. I wasn't to be disappointed!

She went from the front foyer to the bathroom and when she came out of it on her way to the bedroom she was stark ass naked! I was soon stripping my clothes off and dropping them on the floor as I moved to join her.

When I entered the bedroom she turned to me and held her arms out in a very welcoming stance and I molded right into the space between them.

"Cath, I don't know why we waited so long to be like this with each other. The weekend showed what we have been missing over the last several years."

"Sally, I know but let's not be too hard on each other. After all, you are only twenty-two and I am almost thirty-one. You probably have only been sexually active for the last few years and neither of us were willing to make the first move on the other for fear of rejection and even worse ... humiliation."

She answered, "Well, those days are behind us now. The ice has been broken and let's enjoy it."

She lowered her face to my breasts and took a nipple between her lips and let her tongue gently massage it. I slid my hands down between us to let my hands fondle her lovely breasts. They weren't as large as mine but they were firm with absolutely no sag. Oh, to be her age again. As she was licking my nipples I pushed her backward toward the bed. As soon as the backs of her legs hit the edge of it I swung around to allow me to fall sideways on to it but I dragged her with me

When we were both lying on the bed I moved down and broke the action of her tongue on my nipples but it allowed me to concentrate on giving her the pleasure I wanted to her tight young pussy.

She lay back with her arms outstretched as I let my hand gently rub the inside of her thighs and then let it climb to spread the puffy lips of her waiting pussy. She was already soaked in anticipation of what she thought I would soon be doing to her. My fingers searched out her clit and then fondled it to get the nub out from under its sheath. As soon as my fingers started to slide up and down each side of it her moans began. She was thrusting her hips up at my mouth but being careful not to pull her pussy out of the reach of my hand. As my fingers were doing their thing on her I let my mouth follow them down so I could have my tongue licking the very top of her vaginal opening with occasional moves down to let it lightly touch the very tip of her clit. The sounds from her were getting stronger and her hands had slid down and were resting on the back of my head and were pulling me deeper into her. I let my tongue concentrate on her clit and folded my fingers tent style and slowly pushed them into her pussy. As soon as they were buried n her I began to fuck her pussy with my hand. She went crazy. Her hips were being thrown a foot off the bed and her hands were pulling me to her so hard they were actually hurting my face as it was squished between the lips of her soaked pussy.

JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
754 Followers