Keep It In The Family Ch. 03

Story Info
A son takes control of the family.
3.3k words
4.4
98.5k
42

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 06/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
domdaddy4u
domdaddy4u
126 Followers

This story involves mother , father, sister sex, also pain and humiliation if this is not for you please search for another story.

If you like this please let me know and please do leave feedback, this is the only way we know if we are pleasing our readers.

This is a continuation of "keep it in the family part 2", please make sure you read this to allow the story to flow.

A son finds his mother is being dominated by her sister and his father is a cissy, he takes steps to change things.

All characters are over 18.

*

The next morning I had to go to work, I saw my boss and told him the virus had left me exhausted and run down,

He asked me if I would prefer to work at home, he could email me any work then I could relax once I had done without worrying about driving to and fro from work, I agreed and made my way back home.

I was not happy at the moment leaving Shirley alone in the house, I had allowed my father to go to work dressed in a suit, but he had women's underwear on as well.

My mother was at home watching Shirley.

As I drove home I saw uncle Peter pulling up out the house.

"Uncle Peter what are you doing here?, you know that if Shirley sees you she will move from here and you will never see her again."

"I have to know what is going on, I can't go on like this,"

"Ok uncle if you really must know, Shirley thinks you are a wimp, she admits she runs you down

and you let her control you, what she really wants is someone strong enough to control her, she is fed up with your missionary position sex all the time she wants to experiment and she says you are not man enough for her"

"But I give her everything she wants, money, clothes , holidays wherever she wants to go we go there, I admit I do let her take control, but that is to stop her moaning al the time, I have always wanted to try different things with her but she refuses me"

"So have you tried to just take what you want, be in control?"

"Oh I could never do that to her, I would be scared of losing her"

"Well it seems as if you have lost her already, what she needs is some-one to control her, some-one to dictate to her, and if she refuses to punish her, and it seems she knows you are not man enough for her."

"But what can I do? Every time I ask for something she refuses and starts to shout at me"

"Have you ever considered punishing her, telling her to do what you want, and every time she argues slapping her?"

"No never, I know she would just go back to her mothers"

"Ok give me five minutes and then come knocking on the door, but when you do I want you to ask her to come home and to give you sex, do you understand?"

"But I can't demand that I know she will leave me for good then"

"Uncle if you don't do what I ask you will lose her I promise"

He nodded his agreement and sighed, he hated confrontation with his wife.

I walked into the house, Shirley was still naked doing the hoovering.

"Get dressed you have a visitor in five minutes"

She looked at me, then saying, "Yes Master," went and got dressed.

I told her listen to what he had to say, they could use the front room.

The knock came and Shirley answerer it, surprised to see her husband there, she walked into the front room and he followed closing the door.

Suddenly I heard her shouting at him, swearing and cursing.

I opened the door and walked in, Shirley immediately fell to her knees, head bent hands behind her back.

"Why were you shouting at your husband?"

"Master he told me to go home with him and have sex, he knows he is a wimp and sex with him is no good"

Peter looked at his wife on her knees, "What the hell is going on here?"

I turned to him and said " Say nothing just stand there and watch"

I turned to Shirley.

"Go into the spare room and get ready"

Shirley looked at me, at first I thought she was going to refuse, but with head bent, hands behind her back she moved to the door and went out.

"What you are about to see may shock you, but if you want your marriage to survive, do and say nothing, just follow what I do and watch , Ok?"

He nodded and we walked out of the door.

As we walked into the spare room he gasped, there on the floor was his wife naked on her knees.

I looked at her, her face red, her own husband was seeing her for the first time being subservient.

Reaching for the paddle I walked to the table, Shirley knew what was coming, she stood up and bent over the table.

I raised my hand and gave her six hard slaps, her buttocks red where the paddle had landed, I stood back and Shirley turned and said. "Thank you master"

I pointed to the floor, she fell to her knees and assumed the position..

"You will now pleasure your husband"

Head bent she replied. "Yes Master"

She crawled in front of her husband, undoing his zip she brought his softened cock out, he went to stop her.

"Keep your hands down by your side, do not move to stop her"

Peter was shocked at the tone in my voice, he immediately dropped his hand and stood still.

"If you move again I will give you what Shirley has just received, do you under stand?"

Peter nodded his head, I knew he was soft and felt I could control him too.

"When I speak to you will answer Yes Master, do you understand?"

Peter looked shocked but answered , "Yes Master"

I looked at Shirley, "Continue"

Shirley once again took her husbands soft cock and put it into her mouth, her mouth and tongue between them brought his cock nice and hard, I was surprised it was about 7" long and nice and thick

Looking at Peter I told him to get undressed, he hesitated, he was not used to taking orders and was about to say something.

I reached for the handcuffs and put them on him.

"You are now going to see what happens if you fail to obey me"

"Shirley take his trousers and pants off"

Shirley rushed to obey, she knew I was not to be disobeyed.

Once they were off I pulled him to the table, I was surprised he had not tried to struggle, I got some rope and tied his handcuffs to the top of the table, them I got two pieces of rope from the drawer and did the same to his ankles.

I called my mother in, she came in naked.

"Get the riding crop out for me."

"Yes master."

"I want you to call Samantha at work and tell her to come home now and prepare herself"

Passing me the crop she left to make a phone call.

"She is on her way master."

I told Shirley and my mother to kneel so that Peter can see them.

"You see your wife and my mother both know their places in this house, they do what I tell them when I tell them, in this house I am the master,"

Walking in front of Peter I undressed myself, turning to Shirley I told her to pleasure me.

I stood so that Peter could watch his wife sucking me, she went on her knees and took my cock deep into her mouth,

The look of surprise as his wife sucked me showed on his face, she had never sucked him until today , all the time they had been married, she thought it was dirty, but here she was sucking me and enjoying it.

I heard the front door go and knew Samantha would soon be joining us.

I pushed Shirley away and told my mother to open her legs, then I told Shirley to clean her sisters pussy for her, Shirley bent and licked her pussy, letting her tongue go deep making sure that she was clean.

Peter felt himself getting hard as he watched his wife using her tongue on her sister, never had he known her to be like this.

Samantha walked into the room, dressed in her bra and panties with the fishnet tights on.

I told Samantha to get on her knees and suck Peter cock until it was hard, she scrambled to obey. Her mouth sucking gently until Peter's cock was rock hard, he loved the way that Samantha's mouth teased his cock.

then I told Samantha to get in front of Peter and to take off her panties, as she pulled them down Peter gasped as he saw the tiny cock.

"You see Peter, even my father does what he is told, in this house he is called Samantha and dresses the part also, so to put you in the picture, if they fail to do what I want when I tell them they get this."

With that I stopped talking and picked up the riding crop , I stood behind Peter and brought it down heavily, he jerked as the thin crop bit into his skin.

"After each stroke you will say Thank you Master."

Peter had gritted his teeth expecting the next blow. He failed to answer.

"For every time you disobey you get three more cuts, do you understand?"

The next stroke came before he could answer, cutting into his soft flesh, taking his breath away.

"Thank you Master," he managed to say

I smiled, and the next stroke came down.

Again he managed to say, "Thank you Master"

"You see what I mean, once a person knows their place in the household harmony returns,"

I told Samantha to stand at Peters head.

Peter saw the tiny penis.

"Peter take Samantha's clit into your mouth and suck it."

Peter looked shocked and retorted,"I am not into men"

The next stroke was harder and burst the thin skin just below his ass cheek, Peter felt the blood trickle down his leg.

He immediately opened his mouth and took the tiny penis in, sucking it as hard as he could, not wanting another stroke.

Peter felt so confused, his body ached but he kept up the sucking, somehow he felt strange,

he wanted to fight back , but for some reason he had no willpower to do it,

he had never been one for fighting, but he had no idea why he was feeling the need to be overpowered so strongly.

Peter sucked and licked, he knew it was a cock in his mouth and for some reason he was happy about it, suddenly Samantha's little clit spurted cum into his mouth, he swallowed by instinct letting the sticky fluid flow into his stomach.

I watched as Peter swallowed Samantha's cum, he did not try to spit it out, I reached over and undid the rope holding the handcuffs, as Peter stood up I saw his cock was really hard, his balls looked swollen.

"Well Peter did you enjoy your mouth rinse?"

Peter bent his head and replies blushing.

"Yes thank you Master"

I undid his ankles so he could move away from the table.

I motioned Samantha to kneel before him.

"Seeing that you received pleasure from Peter you should return the pleasure."

Samantha took Peter's hard cock into his mouth, he felt the strength in the hardness, letting his tongue swirl over the hard tip , letting it sink deep against her throat, oh she loved the feel of this hard cock as it forced it's way to the back of her throat, she wanted more of this.

I watched as Peter's hips went back and forth like a fucking motion.

"Samantha get over the table."

I called Shirley to get the KY jelly and smother her husbands cock with it.

Peter looked on, he knew what was coming, he wanted to fight it, he was not into anal sex.

I watched as Shirley covers the cock and then stood back.

"Put his cock into Samantha's pussy Shirley."

Once again Shirley did what she was told, the tip of his cock was lined up.

"Now peter it is time for you to get some pleasure, push it gently into Samantha's pussy let her get used to you and then fuck her hard like she needs."

Peter watched as I picked up the crop again, he realised I would cut him again if he refused.

Slowly he bucked his hips forward, he felt the muscles trying to stop him entering, he pushed a little harder and felt them give way,.

His cock head was gripped like it was in a vice, never had his cock felt so good, he pushed forward again, feeling his cock gain another inch or so deeper, rocking back and forth the KY jelly eased his way in.

Samantha felt her pussy being invaded, she loved the hard cock thrusting into her, she had only had a dildo in there but now she had a hard man's cock and she loved it.

I could see Peter was getting into it now, I released the handcuffs so he could get a grip, his hands flew to Samantha's hips and pulled her deep onto his cock the thrusts now were so strong that the table that Samantha was bent over moved until it wedged against a wall, I knew Peter was about to cum.

I tapped his ass with the crop, "don't cum inside her this time cum all over her back."

Peter knew he was ready and pulled out as ordered, holding his cock in his hand he stroked until the first ribbon of sperm flew from his cock, it was so strong it hit Samantha's head, the next few coated her back and the last few weaker spurts landed on her ass and flowed into her puckered rosebud.

Samantha's hips were still moving, I realised her clit was trapped on the table and the movements was bringing her off.

I led Peter to the bed, putting one hand in the cuffs and clipping the other to the bed, I told him to stay there and rest, I told the two women to clean up Samantha's back, both dived in licking and sucking the sperm up.

I told my mother to take Samantha and get her showered and changed,.

I told Peter to lay on his back and Shirley to clean his cock with a soap and water.

I stood and watched as Shirley cleaned the cock off, Peter's cock was getting hard again, I told Shirley to get on the bead and put her pussy over Peter's mouth.

I watched as she lowered herself, I told Peter to lick and suck her pussy until she came, Shirley had told me he never ever went down on her.

Shirley lowered herself until she was hard against his mouth, she gasped as she felt the tongue invade her pussy, she rubbed her pussy up and down letting his tongue touch her just where she needed it, her hips sped up as her orgasm started, just the thought of her husband tongue flicking her clit made her cum, her juices flowed over his face as he fought to clean them up.

I watched as they moved together, both wanting satisfaction.

"Shirley sit on his cock and slowly let him enter you, both of you are to move together, if either cums before I tell you, you will get the crop."

I watched as Shirley sat on his cock, her wet pussy made it glide into her, for Peter it was the first time they had sex that was not the missionary position, he loved to be able to see her pussy as it slid down his hard shaft, he watched her clit peeking out from its hood, as Shirley raised up he saw her lips clinging to his hard shaft and each time she came down he heard her gasp as the head hit against her womb.

I stood watching them, getting the key I undid the handcuff, both his hands went to her breasts and cupped them, then to her nipples, I watched as he gripped them and pulled, she cried out, then he twisted them and she screamed, "Yes , yes baby twisted and pull them, I love ittttttttt"

Peter looked at me, I motioned to him to slap her thighs, he raised his hand and brought it down hard, she grunted and he did it again, then he slapped her breasts, she cried out,"More baby I need more pain"

Suddenly Peter threw her off of him, he grabbed her ankles and pressed her knees to her breasts, in this position he aimed his cock again and thrust in deep, his hips flew back and forth punishing her body like never before, her legs flew open wanting him deeper and harder.

"Master I need to cum hard, please let me cum master." Peter gasped as he hips pounded his wife's pussy.

"You will not cum until your wife had cum,"

"Fuck me baby fuck me hard shoot your spunk deep inside me pleaseeeeeeeeee".

Peter gasped out not until you have cum that is master's orders."

Peter reach between his legs and gripped Shirley's clit, he squeezed and pulled at it and was rewarded with a gush of fluid down his cock as she came with the pain. His hips continued to assault her pussy, each thrust squirted more of her juices from her pussy and flowed out to the bedclothes.

"You may now cum Peter"

Peter, on hearing Master saying he could cum thrust harder and harder, his sperm ready to shoot like a rocket from his cock, suddenly he stopped mid stroke and thrust one more time hard and deep into her pussy, Shirley screamed as the red hot sperm invaded her, she felt each shot splash against her pussy walls.

Peter fell to the side, the orgasm had taken all his strength away his wife reached over and pulled him close, her orgasm slowly diminishing, they held each other as they fought for breath, I smiled and left the room closing the door behind me.

My mother sat in the front room next to Samantha who had been dressed in her new underwear her face still glowing from the orgasm she had received from Peter.

I called my mother to my bedroom, we both needed release, I laid her gently on the bed, kissing and caressing her, as I entered her I realised we were all doing what made us happy, my aunt and uncle were back together, Peter now knew what he had to do to control Shirley, Shirley also knew she had two masters now, and would obey both, my father would be used by us all and that made him feel wanted and felt happy as Samantha, and I had my mother, and she had found her niche as mother, lover and slave, I know we will all meet up weekly and our family would play as we get closer.

*

I hope you like this story, giving feedback and score it, lets me know that I did it as you would like if you have an idea for a story please let me know.

domdaddy4u
domdaddy4u
126 Followers