Keep Your Grades Up

Story Info
Ali needs a little motivation.
1.3k words
3.43
39.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 18, Ali Hamilton was the most popular girl in high school. With blond hair, blue eyes, and an amiable personality it was hard not to love her. She could charm her way through any situation and insult you without letting you know it. She was also the head cheerleader. And as a cheerleader she was required by the school to keep her grades above a C average. Currently, she was failing history.

It was a boring class and the last one of the day. So of course she was bored by it all. The teacher didn't help much. Mr. Lynch was in his mid-thirties. With dark hair and eyes, I guess you could find him handsome in a certain light. When he spoke though, his voice was very monotone. He never showed any emotion during class or outside of it that Ali had seen. Lynch was also very strict with grades, and as soon as Ali's grades started dropping he had sent a letter home to her father.

Today was their parent-teacher conference. Ali was not looking forward to it. She had a feeling that her father was going to side with Mr. Lynch which meant she would either have to quit cheerleading and give up her post as captain or they would add more homework to her already large pile of projects. Neither sounded like a good option to her. Needless to say she went through the day with a cloud over her head.

Finally the time came for her to meet her father and teacher. She met her dad at the front door of the school. Her dad, James, was dressed in his usual business attire: dark grey suit, crisp white shirt, black tie, and shiny black shoes. Not a hair was out of place on his head. His cool grey eyes met hers as he walked towards her. Either he'd had a very bad day at the office or he wasn't looking forward to the meeting with Mr. Lynch.

"Alright Ali, let's get this over with," he said grabbing her arm. She walked him to Mr. Lynch's classroom. He'd sat two chairs in front of his desk and was currently going over some papers. James knocked on the doorframe. Mr. Lynch looked up and walked over, shaking James's hand.

"You must be Mr. Hamilton, I'm Mr. Ethan Lynch. Please come sit down." The three of them walked to Mr. Lynch's desk and took their respective seats. James and Ethan stared at each other for a moment. Ali assumed they were sizing each other up as men tend to do. Mr. Lynch smiled and pulled out a folder.

"Well, as the letter mentioned Ali's grades are dropping. I know my class is the last on her daily schedule and I'm sure it can be very boring but she needs to pull her grades up if she wants to continue cheerleading." James nodded in understanding.

"What do you suggest we do about this Mr. Lynch?"

"Well she could always attend tutoring sessions after school."

"No," Ali interrupted. "If I do after school tutoring then I won't be able to do the rest of my schoolwork."

"There's always early morning tutoring," Ethan suggested.

"She can't do mornings. She has to work late at night and doesn't get home until late."

"Hmm, then it seems like we're in a predicament Mr. Hamilton."

"I agree but we need to find something that will motivate her to raise her grades," James said. They all went quiet for a moment, brainstorming motivational ideas.

"Wait, I have an idea," Mr. Lynch said. "With your permission that is." James looked at Ethan, very confused. Ethan took a deep breath and slowly let it out.

"If you'll allow it, I think having your daughter perform some sexual acts would give her some motivation and may even cause her to pay closer attention in class." Ali gasped and stood up in indignation.

"Are you serious? Daddy, you can't let him do this. There has to be another way." Ali looked at her father. He wouldn't even meet her eyes. "Oh my God, you can't seriously be thinking about letting him do this."

"Well Ali, do you have any better suggestions?" Ali went quiet, biting her lip, then shook her head.

"Do I have your permission Mr. Hamilton?"

"Yeah, I mean, we can't come up with anything better." Mr. Lynch got up and walked around his desk. Ali backed up slightly, not sure what to do. Mr. Lynch grabbed her hand and pulled her closer. He brushed her hair away from his neck and kissed her collarbone softly. He ran his hand from her arm to her waist, holding her close against his body. Ethan kept kissing her neck and gradually she relaxed against him. He kissed a line from her neck to her jaw and then gently brushed his lips against hers.

She drew in a sharp breath and let out a small moan, wrapping her arms around Ethan's neck. She pressed herself against Mr. Lynch and could feel his erection pressing against her. She bit her lip, trying to keep herself from grinding against him. Ali looked over at her father and noticed he was watching them closely. Heat rushed up her face as Mr. Lynch led her to his desk. He undid his belt and unzipped his pants letting his straining cock fall out. Ali's eyes got wider as she noticed how long he was.

Ethan beckoned her over, grabbing her hand and placing it on his dick. He threw his head back as her cool fingers slowly started exploring his member. He pushed her to her knees in front of him and she looked up at him. Mr. Lynch wound his fingers in her hair and gently pushed her towards his dick. Her soft lips brushed against the head of his cock making him draw in a sharp breath. Ali slowly took Mr. Lynch's dick into her mouth, slowly running her tongue over every inch of him. His hold on her hair tightened and he tried to thrust himself even further.

Ali's fingers stroked down his cock while she blew him, trailing down to his balls. She gently squeezed them making Ethan jerk and thrust into her throat. She gagged and pulled him out of her mouth. Mr. Lynch bent her over his desk, making the skirt of her cheerleading uniform ride up her thighs and giving him a wonderful view of her tight ass. He kicked her legs apart and forced her even lower on the desk. Ali looked around for her father but she couldn't see him. Suddenly she felt Mr. Lynch's hard cock pushing against her pussy lips, begging for entry.

She moaned as he slid against her wetness. Ethan slid his dick between her outer lips, just letting his dick get coated in her juices. Ali moaned when his cock hit her clit. Suddenly there was a dick in her mouth. She rolled her eyes up to see her father looking down at her, stroking his dick and pushing it further into her mouth. He moaned when she swirled her tongue around the head of his cock.

Mr. Lynch pushed his dick balls-deep into her pussy. Ali moaned loudly around her father's dick. Ethan was so big and she was so tight. James started fucking her throat while Ethan took her from behind, fingering her ass and playing with her clit. Ali closed her eyes and lost herself to the feel of her teacher fucking her and her father's cock in her mouth. Soon her dad pulled out and she watched as he jacked himself off onto her face.

Ethan's thrusts were getting faster and deeper. Ali had to hold on to the desk to keep her balance. She pressed her hips back against him and screamed as her orgasm overtook her. Amidst it all she felt Mr. Lynch cum in her and felt it dripping down her thigh as he pulled out. He helped her stand up and straightened out her skirt. She put her hair up in a ponytail and watched as the two men zipped up and tucked in their shirts.

From then on Ali had no problem keeping her grades up in history. She was also spending a lot more time after school and had many more parent-teacher conferences.