Keep Your Head Up

Story Info
Brandy learns to follow orders.
1.9k words
4.23
33.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RedHawke
RedHawke
64 Followers

Beatrice led Brandy to a wooden frame in front of an ornately carved chair set on a dais. The heavy frame had metal hooks attached to it in several locations. Beatrice stretched Brandy's arms up to each side of the frame and attached the cuffs around her wrists to a pair of these hooks, several inches above head level, then spread the slave girl's legs apart so that her ankle cuffs could be locked to the bottom of the frame. Brandy felt extremely exposed, spread wide open to whatever tortures delighted the Master and his assistant.

Beatrice stepped out of sight behind Brandy, and Master Cyril, smiling, approached the trembling slave, a glint of silver flashing in his hand. He held a pair of nipple clamps, joined by a length of chain. The clamps had been cruelly and cleverly designed: when the chain was pulled, the clamps were designed to tighten rather than slipping off. He attached a clamp firmly to each of Brandy's nipples, then drew up the silver chain connecting the clamps and placed it between her teeth.

" Oh, that's very nice, " he said, appraisingly, " Mind that you keep your head up while Beatrice whips you."

Brandy heard the click of Beatrice's high-heeled boots as she stepped up behind the frame, then felt the lash of Beatrice's cat, lightly at first, then a few hard slaps, followed by a caress, then some serious slashes on the buttocks. This pattern repeated a few times while Master Cyril reclined in his thronelike chair, toying with the hair of a beautiful black slave girl bound at the foot of the chair, who began sucking the cock of the Master.

"Keep your head up!" Master Cyril snapped when Brandy's head dropped even slightly. Her breasts bounced and pulled the clamps tighter on her nipples with each slap from the Mistress' whip, but she tried to keep the chain pulled taut, drawing her heavy tits up for the Master's delight while her nipples throbbed from the pinching, her back burned from the beating, and her yearning pussy dripped with desire. The Master nodded to Beatrice over Brandy's shoulder, and the whipping ceased.

"Now I have some entertainment for you," Master Cyril smiled up at her. He withdrew his cock from the mouth of the black girl, then ordered her to crawl halfway under his chair, with her ass up in the air and facing toward Brandy.

Cyril reached to the side of the chair and brought up an ornately decorated flask from the floor. He poured a liberal amount of oil onto the black girl's ass and into her asshole. He returned the flask to its place, then began rubbing the oil around the girl's puckered anus, sliding his fingers in until they sank to the third knuckle. The girl began to moan softly.

Brandy felt her legs grow weak and the wetness between her thighs increase in anticipation. She felt Beatrice's hand steal up into her moistened cleft and begin to toy with her throbbing clit. Master Cyril began to work his engorged cock into the tender anus of the prostrate slave. She whimpered and moaned as Brandy watched the smooth brown skin stretch around the swollen head and shaft of the Master's cock. He worked himself about three inches into her, than began to pump slowly in and out, pushing deeper into her body with each thrust. The girl's glistening pussy was pushed and pulled back and forth with the motions. She moaned louder and louder as the Master began to ream her in earnest, jamming her little asshole with his huge, pulsing cock.

Brandy stared in fascination as the chocolate-colored skin of the girl's ass stretched around Master Cyril's pink cock. The girl cried loudly, almost screaming as the cock relentlessly pushed into her ass, all the way to the hilt. As Brandy listened to the black slave's moans, she wondered if the girl was really in pain, but, intoxicated by the scene and by Beatrice's fingers toying with her clit, she decided she really didn't care. She was mesmerized by the sight of the huge cock plundering the girl's ass, and the screaming turned her on even more.

Brandy's breathing quickened as she got close to orgasm, but Beatrice abruptly stopped fondling her clit and jerked Brandy's head back hard by the hair, which of course yanked the chain in her teeth, which pinched her nipples so hard she nearly blacked out. Holding her head back, with her tits pulled painfully upward and her nipples burning and throbbing, Beatrice hissed in her ear, "You'll not be coming before Master Cyril, lowly slave bitch!"

Beatrice released her hair and Brandy's head fell forward, dumping her breasts back down. Her face burned in shame. Master Cyril, who was well aware of what had happened, slowed his tempo, his cock sliding slowly, lazily in and out of the black slave's ass. Her screams scaled back to moaning and whimpering, and the Master's velvety voice was easily heard.

"Beatrice, since our nasty slave girl has decided she wants to get off without permission from her master, her punishment will be to experience what turned her on so fucking much." Brandy was chilled. She had been told that she would be introduced slowly to anal submission, since she was inexperienced. Now she had made an unforgivable mistake, and her indoctrination was no longer going to be gentle and patient, as promised, but hard and painful, and it was just as she deserved, but she was terrified of getting fucked in the ass like that.

"Nhhh--please..," she started to beg, trying to keep the silver chain between her teeth, but her mouth betrayed her, and the chain fell free. Master Cyril's eyes flashed in contempt as Beatrice, shocked at this further display of disrespect, started to curse her, grabbing the chain and yanking it hard, several times. Tears ran down Brandy's face. "I'm sorry--" she started, but Master Cyril interrupted her.

"Since our slave cannot be counted on to even keep a fucking chain in her mouth, Beatrice, perhaps you can fix things so that she is properly restrained--- and I don't want to hear any more of her whining, either," he finished, pointedly.

Beatrice understood exactly what the Master wanted, and she quickly inserted a large ball gag between Brandy's lips, fastening the strap around her head. Now that Brandy was no longer able to take the chain attached to the nipple clamps back in her mouth, a new set of clamps was brought out. These were of a similar design, but they were each attached to a separate chain. Beatrice left the first set of clamps attached, and added the new clamps right behind them, pulling each chain tightly up and out before attaching it to the frame which suspended Brandy. The chains not only pulled Brandy's huge breasts upward, where they hung by their own weight from her tortured nipples, but also far enough apart so that the chain connecting the first set of clamps was pulled to its limit, tightening those clamps in yet another direction. Brandy was suffering, but she was about to suffer even more.

Beatrice retrieved an accordion tube of lubricant gel and squeezed its contents into Brandy's tight, twitching asshole. Master Cyril continued to assfuck his slave very slowly, and the girl was moaning softly. He poured a bit more oil onto her gleaming rectum as his cock continued sliding in and out.

Brandy became aware of Beatrice behind her again, and she stiffened in fear as she felt the head of a large dildo pressed against her puckered asshole.

"It will go easier for you if you relax, slave," advised Beatrice, "but you will take your punishment, either way. There's far too much lubricant in your asshole for you to keep this dildo from going all the way up inside you," she purred, and as if to prove her words, she pushed the latex cock into Brandy's rectum, sinking it to the hilt.

Brandy's head jerked back involuntarily at the sudden penetration. She tried to scream, but the gag prevented her from making anything but a strangled cry through her nose. Beatrice began working the huge dildo in and out, slowly. Brandy's asshole throbbed in time with her pinched and stretched nipples, and sweat poured down her face.

"Now, watch it as you feel it, slave girl," Master Cyril commanded. Brandy focused again on the Master as he again began pumping the black girl's ass viciously. With every thrust of his huge cock, the girl screamed as her helpless anus was pounded, and Brandy felt every bit of it, as Beatrice timed her thrusts to the Master's. Brandy wasn't allowed the release of screaming, though. She took every single jab of the big dick up her ass, drooling from the gag, pulse pounding in her ears, sweat pouring from her entire body. She was enduring great pain, but at the same time, all her senses were alive like never before, and she felt like an ocean of wet was running from her pussy as she stared at Master Cyril taking his slave's ass, even while her own was taken in turn.

Suddenly, the Master started grunting and groaning, and he drove his cock into the black girl's ass even harder and faster than before. Brandy felt a great joy watching him come into the girl's asshole as Beatrice savaged her own tiny hole with the fake dick.

Beatrice continued to fuck Brandy's ass with the dildo even when Master Cyril ceased, pulling his long, dripping cock from the slave's ruined hole. He gave the girl permission to clean herself up and go to bed. He smiled as he directed his attention back to where Beatrice was fucking the hell out of Brandy's ass.

"It looks like Miss Beatrice is about ready to come, slave girl. She must really enjoy fucking you in the ass. Would you like to come Beatrice?"

"Yes, please, Master."

"Go ahead and fuck that bitch until you come, dear," the Master said indulgently, basking in the glow of his own excellent orgasm.

Beatrice panted as she fucked Brandy's ass nonstop, her hands clutching Brandy's big tits in a painful squeeze. In a minute or two, she moaned loudly as she came, smashing her body against Brandy's and biting the slave girl's neck as she squeezed and tugged the bound breasts, causing Brandy to cry out as much as she could, considering the gag. She was in plenty of pain, but she was happy that she could enable Miss Beatrice to come.

After Beatrice stopped shuddering from her own orgasm, she took the clamps from Brandy's tits, sucking on the nipples to help take the most severe pain down, then she unfastened Brandy from the frame and directed her to go the Master on hands and knees so that she could wash his cock. The dildo was left inside her ass, the straps tied around her waist and crotch so that it would not fall out while she was servicing her master. She did a good job getting Master Cyril's cock nice and clean, and he told her that she had done a good job and taken her punishment. She would be allowed to come someday soon, if she continued to behave correctly. She was very grateful, and she looked forward to her next lesson.

RedHawke
RedHawke
64 Followers