Keeper Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ardella
Ardella
213 Followers

A loud, jarring scrape echoed through the kitchen. John stopped, sidestepped the chair he had run into, and continued on his path, all without lifting his face from the pillow of her breasts. Fingers brushing over his hair, Blue looked down at the top of his head and smiled.

"John?"

"Hmm?"

"Where are we going?"

"Liffing woom." was what the muffled reply sounded like. "Ow." he added on in a mumble when his foot kicked the leg of another chair.

"John?"

"Mm-hmm?"

"Maybe I should drive?"

His laugh 'wuffed' into her cleavage, the heat warming her through the thin cotton tank. He raised his head and she saw his eyes sparkle with humor before darkening again with desire.

"I'm drivin' this time. You're just going to enjoy the ride. Don't you worry." he murmured as he bore her through the entryway and into the living room. "I'll get you there."

Blue's toes curled.

John stopped when they reached the sofa. One last dip of his head... a nuzzle with his nose into the soft valley of her breasts... and then he loosened his hold enough so that she slid slowly down the hard plane of his body. First her toes touched the old, worn-to-softness area rug, then the balls of her feet, and finally her heels, until she stood on her own.

When he stepped back, his hands lingered at the tie around her waist, fingers resting lightly resting on the loose knot. Looking earnestly into her eyes, he stayed very still. "What do you say, Blue... do I keep going? Do you trust me enough to make you feel good?"

A nervous thread jittered through her body, blending with the waves of anticipation and growing desire. She wanted to question him about it. Just what exactly was he planning to do? But the words wouldn't rise past the tightening of her throat, and she was afraid her voice would have escaped with a high pitched squeak anyhow. It wasn't that she was afraid. She knew that. It was just that.. "Oh hell", she thought, using one of John's favorite phrases. "The past is the past, and now is now. If you don't reach out once in a while, you'll never catch anything good."

Moving John's hands away from the tie, Blue pulled on one end, making the knot slide loose. The robe parted. "What do you want me to do?"

Tongue darting out over his lips, John's eyes flicked down her body, and back up again. The corner of his mouth twitched up. His eyes gleamed topaz fire, burning into her.

"I want you to come for me."

Ardella
Ardella
213 Followers
12