Keeping A Secret

Story Info
Surprises do ocour.
1.2k words
3.51
88.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tracar
tracar
4 Followers

Last winter, when we'd had this massive snowfall, I took a picture of this cottage, and it turned out great. It's the one cottage down our road that I would buy if it ever came up for sale. The owner is this man who lives over in Buffalo. He used to come and be here all summer. But lately, last summer and now this summer, he's only here once in a while. When he is here, he always walks down our road, usually in the evening, when it's cooler. He always wears white, and has this white hat. I figured I'd give him the picture when I saw him next.

Early last summer I didn’t see him for the longest time. It wasn’t till mid summer, I was on my bike, and saw him walking. I rushed home to get the picture and gave it to him. He really liked it. We chatted for along time. We talked about camping, hiking and that sort of thing. I asked him why last summer he wasn't around so much, and he mumbled something about, "having some troubles". I don't know what those troubles were, but maybe it has to do with his wife, whom I've never seen. He noticed the tent in our front yard, and I said I'd been sleeping in there the past couple nights. I told him how my husband wouldn't join me out there, but occasionally the kids join me. I told him about sleeping in the tent a couple of winters ago. We chatted for a bit and he then continued on his way.

Two nights later, I was out there again. My husband and children went to a soccer game. It was a late one, and I elected to stay home alone. Our older teen went out for some ice cream with friends. I was bored so I decided to head out to the tent. I like being able to think quietly about all sorts of things, which is hard to do during the day with so many kids around. It's becoming one of my favourite times of day - bedtime. I was just about asleep, when I heard the family pull into the driveway. I heard them talking about the North Star, etc. Then the teen's car pulled in. Since everyone was home, I figured I could fall asleep.

I don't know how long I was out. I don't sleep deeply when I'm in the tent. I kind of stay tuned to the sounds outside, part nerves, part caution, and part instinct. Anyway, I heard the tent rustle a little, and I figured it was the cat brushing up against it. I called his name, but there was no sound. The window to the tent was open to the road and our front yard. I sat up to look out, and just about jumped out of my skin when I saw this guy standing there. I don't even know his name.

He whispered to me, asking if he could talk to me for a while. I asked what time it was, and all he said was "late". I told him my family could hear us through the windows in the front, partly for my own safety, partly so he wouldn't wake them. I wasn't afraid of this guy. He's just like some quiet soft-spoken older man, with glasses. I’d have to think of him as a brainy sort, if you just looked at him. I let him into the tent. I pulled the blankets around my shoulders. It was a little chilly after all and I was only wearing the tops of my husband’s pajamas. I loved them. They were big and comfortable. I wore nothing under them.

He thanked me for the picture again. We talked and it came around to how little time he spends here any more. Turns out his wife left him suddenly for another man. He was heartbroken. I've never seen any little kids around there, but then; he's a lot older. Maybe he didn't have any kids himself. We talked about how bad the beach is this summer, the fish dying, the people on the beach, and about the new houses being built on the lake.

I don't know how long he was there. He didn't seem to give any thought to being with me, inside a tent, on our front lawn, with my husband sleeping under an open window. He started to tell me a little about how lonely it was for him, how much he missed having someone to fall asleep with. I got a little nervous but I was enjoying his company. It was obvious how lonely he was and it felt good that I could help him.

I began wondering where this conversation was leading, but I took a deep breath and thought maybe this is one of those times where I should just let things go where they go. My mind raced in a million different directions all at once it felt like. My heart was pounding. It was like it was happening to someone else. He was coming on to me, and I wasn't going to stop him, like I would have done instinctively. It made me very nervous. I know I didn't say much. I found it difficult to speak.

Before I knew what was happening, he leaned close, and tried to kiss me. I turned away, but he tried again, and I didn't resist. I let him kiss me. I tried to protest, but I couldn't get any words out. He kissed me again, coming closer to me. He was very patient. He let me get used to what it felt like, he let me relax just a little. He didn't talk. It was like he knew how awkward this was for me, but at the same time he knew I wasn't stopping him. He reached over and kissed me again. This time I enjoyed the kiss. Realizing this he slipped his hand into my pajamas and cupped my breast. I didn’t stop him and continued kissing him. He unbuttoned enough buttons to give him access to my nipples with his mouth. He sucked and licked my nipples as if it was his first time.

He then slid his hand down between my legs and began rubbing the lips of my pussy. I became real wet and lightheaded. I was confused and excited at the same time. I decided that this would be as far as we would go. He then stopped and moved up to kiss me on the lips. I was surprised at how he must have thought the same thing and decided to slow things down also. I was wrong. He had managed to free himself and the next thing I knew, he had impaled himself into me. He was thick and I muffled my cries into his shoulder. He took about several quick strokes and I felt him unloading his seed into me, breathing heavily as he did. He then kissed me on the forehead and left.

I lied there, oozing his cum, trying to figure out what just happened and how would I deal with it. It felt like hours had passed by. Soon tiredness took over and I must have drifted off. My husband telling me to come in for coffee awakened me. I began wondering if it was all a dream until I smelt his cologne. I went in for a shower, before coffee wondering how I would react the next time I saw him!

tracar
tracar
4 Followers