Keeping Her Promise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the evening wore on, something strange happened to Nicole. Their altar egos were nowhere to be found. They talked about their families, their jobs and all the things normal people would have discussed over drinks. The only feeling she recognized was the way her body reacted to Ben’s words. Nothing erotic had crossed their lips, but she was beside herself with desire. His deep voice always touched her; she loved the way he spoke to her. More than once she felt a flush down her neck into her cleavage, her nipples seemed to be in a constant ridged state. Nicole hoped that he noticed them pressing against her flimsy silk blouse. Each time she moved her taut nipples rubbed against her tiny lace bra wonderfully. She was secretly grateful that she had worn some naughty undergarments this evening. She wasn’t sure why, but when she dressed, for some reason she played the part of the seductress better when appropriately attired. Although no one she met was likely to ever see her stockings and lace panties, she always felt better wearing them. The panties were hopelessly soaked now, and having them pulled tightly against her desire provided some relief. Each time she crossed her stocking clad legs; the tiny lace panties crept up a bit more. She noticed how Ben’s eyes always dropped to her legs as she crossed them, and made sure to do it slowly and often just for him.

Nicole wasn’t sure how or if anything was going to happen with Ben tonight. The smart thing to do would have been to go to bed alone as always, dreaming of him touching her. This was always easy when he was a thousand miles away, but tonight he was right here. Tonight could be something to remember forever, but the decision was hers. He avoided the threshold into the erotic with her over drinks. Ben held true to his word, not wanting to take advantage of her while perhaps her desire was making the decisions. Nicole knew that a frenzied encounter would not happen unless she told him with a clear head that she wanted it. This left her in complete control of the evenings' activities, a role Nicole was unaccustomed to in their relationship. In reality she always got what she wanted, from her husband, from her co-workers, from strangers on the street. A flip of her long curls and a soft word was all she usually needed to get what she wanted from a man. Ben had always teased her mercilessly though, always holding back until Nicole begged, not something she was in the habit of to doing. The reason she thought he always resisted her was because he wasn’t with her. Had she been close to him, actually with him when she begged for all these things, they surely would have been hers. Tonight then would be Nicole’s chance to finally prove it to him, and to herself.

Nicole excused herself for a moment, and headed towards the ladies room. Once inside she checked her hair and makeup as always, making sure that none of her co-workers were around. Nicole had worked herself up into such a state being near him, she knew that concealing it would be difficult should she see anyone from work. She stared long at the face in the mirror, wondering how she had arrived at this point in her life. She had everything a woman could want, a loving husband, beautiful children and a comfortable lifestyle. Nicole had always been the perfect wife and mother, and now juggled a successful career along with her responsibilities at home. Anyone would have guessed her as perfectly fulfilled.

Nicole however was slowly discovering that she yearned for something more. Ben had awakened feelings in her that she put away long ago. Her first child had cut her youth short, and deep down she felt that she missed something. She had only been with two men in her life, her first a boy she was to marry, and the second her husband. While she loved to imagine herself in all the fantasies she and Ben dreamed of, she wasn’t even sure if she could do the things she longed for. She closed her eyes quickly and turned from the mirror, pushing away reality and dreaming of Ben next to her.

Ben watched Nicole as she made her way back across the crowded bar to their table. He could see something different in her eyes. She sat down across from him again, smiling sweetly as she did. Nicole reached inside her purse once seated, and handed Ben a rolled up cloth napkin. She said nothing as he took it, only watched his eyes as he opened it. Ben found a small bundle inside the napkin, black lace with a few bows here and there. He quickly dropped it into his lap and unfolded his gift. With trembling hands he opened Nicole’s panties, his fingers lingering over the moist strip of cloth in the middle. Her little lace panties were soaked, and the scent of her arousal overtook all of Ben’s senses. His head spun wildly, he lifted his eyes to hers with disbelief as she finally spoke. “Do you see what you do to me?” Nicole was the perfect picture of composure, no blush trailing down into her cleavage, her breath even, her hands steady. She rose from her seat only after motioning Ben to follow her.


Unsure of whether or not his legs would carry him, Ben followed Nicole watching her firm behind move wonderfully under her short skirt. She arrived at the bank of elevators first, checking around for her co-workers again as she pushed the call button. By the time the car arrived, Ben had caught up. They both boarded the car and stepped inside. Ben leaned against the wall of the elevator to steady himself as the doors closed. He closed his eyes and felt Nicole’s hand on his. She pulled the tiny panties out of his hand and held them to her breasts. She whispered softly in his ear that their time had finally come. Something deep inside Ben snapped, he could no longer restrain himself. He pulled Nicole close to him and kissed her deeply. He had promised himself that he wouldn’t fall prey to his desires tonight, but Nicole proved to be more than he expected. Her beauty intoxicated him, she wore her desire well. She knew exactly what she wanted of him, and he was powerless to resist. If this was what she wanted, Ben would be her every fantasy.

Once inside of Nicole’s hotel room, Ben’s conscience gnawed at him once again. He stood just inside the door, waiting to be sure of her intentions. She never looked at him, only lowered the lights and closed the drapes. She pulled the chair from the desk close to the bed, bending over slightly to adjust it. Ben marveled at her legs and tight behind, longing to drop to his knees and worship her from behind right then and there. Nicole flipped her long curls over her shoulder and looked back at him with a decadent look in her eyes. She patted the seat of the chair and called softly to him. Ben crossed the room quickly and sat down, looking up at his petite beauty for the first time as she stood before him. Nicole placed her hands on Ben’s shoulders and dropped her face next to his. Her silken curls brushed against his cheek and her perfume overtook him. She kissed his neck gently; trailing wet kisses up the side of his face. He reached for her then, only to have her back away.

Nicole made Ben promise not to move. Standing between him and the bed, she placed his hands on the arms of the chair, sweetly requesting that he keep them there. She stood before him, taking his face in her hands. She lifted his chin and again softly spoke. “For now, you’re only to watch," she told him. So many nights Ben had begged Nicole to touch herself; tonight he would see what he had dreamed of. She stared deeply into her man’s eyes while she reached to expose her flesh to him. He watched as her crimson painted nails popped open each button on her silk blouse. She bit her lip as the silk slid off her shoulders, her nipples stiffening at the feeling. She bent again to kiss him softly, running his face across the flesh of her neck and cleavage as she stood again. Reaching for the clasp on her tiny bra, she moaned as the lace slid across her aching breasts, and it joined the blouse at her feet. Her skirt fell to the floor quickly, and she kicked it across the room off her toe, and turned once again to face him.

When Nicole had divested herself of all her clothing, she lay down on the bed, her back arched, her thighs clenched tightly together. She closed her eyes and waited for Ben to speak to her, her body trembling with the anticipation. He was at a loss for words initially, marveling at her soft curves. Ben’s eyes traveled from her heaving breasts down her tummy to the treasure between her thighs. Nicole held her hands at her sides, the palms flat and pressing down hard into the mattress. Ben’s eyes returned to Nicole’s sweet face after her had taken in the wonders of her flesh. He gazed on her face surrounded by soft curls cascading down the pillow around it. Ben found her eyes closed tightly, her full lips pursed, waiting to show him everything that she longed to give him.

As he spoke, Nicole started to tremble, unable to believe that she was actually going through with this. Suddenly the hands that were running up her sides were not her own. The only thing that she could feel was her nipples, screaming for Ben’s mouth and hands, but willing to accept any touch that she would offer. No matter how tightly she clenched her thighs together, the longing there never ebbed.

When Ben finally spoke to her, Nicole almost jumped at the sound of his voice. It was so much more intense knowing that he was actually there with her. She had spent countless hours with him, but always with the safety of the miles between them. There was nowhere else to hide, now was the time for her to prove all the things she had promised him were true.

Ben sat at the foot of the bed, able to see her face as well as all of the other things he longed to posses. He asked Nicole to open her thighs for him, and she quickly complied. She dug her heels into the bed, her toes curling tight with anticipation inside her pumps. He reached to touch her ankle, unable to keep his hands to himself any longer. His touch on her felt like an electric shock, and she fought with herself to ask him to take her. He was at the end of his composure also. It was all he could do not to fall forward and love her with his tongue and lips. He had dreamed of kissing Nicole’s soft curls and all the burning flesh beneath them so many times. Actually seeing them before him, it took every bit of strength that he possessed to keep his promise to her.

He asked her to open her flesh, to show him how much she desired him. Ben watched her hands separate the dripping folds then, to reveal the tight bud throbbing beneath them. He knew that Nicole couldn’t wait much longer, he was afraid that he would shatter the moment if he waited. Ben asked her to touch herself gently, to slide her fingers over her tight little clit to where all her honey flowed. Nicole shuddered as her fingers slid down her, and to her amazement, she slid her fingers inside herself. Ben hadn’t asked her to do that, but her hands had taken on a mind of their own. Her body knew what she needed, and her hands found the way. Nicole had never touched herself before; there had never been a need. But now all the emotions were too intense. The shame that usually prohibited her from doing this was long gone. Nicole focused on his voice, Ben’s deep sensuous voice, asking her to touch herself more intimately.

Her mind was foggy now, Nicole couldn’t tell the difference between reality and fantasy. She only knew Ben’s voice and her hands. She finally realized that the intense pleasure she was feeling was from her own touch. She opened her eyes and looked down to see her fingers plunging into her again and again. The fingers of her left hand tightened on her nipple then, rolling it between them, wringing all the desire welling up inside her. Nicole lifted her hips off the bed on each thrust of her hand, rising them up to bump her throbbing clit against it as she pleasured herself. Ben asked her to remove her hand from her breast then, and she whimpered at the thought of leaving her aching nipples unattended. Then she heard him ask her to touch her clit for him.

Before Nicole could even begin to think about resisting, she felt her hand run down her tummy to her moist folds. She wasn’t really sure of the best way to touch herself here, she only knew her great need. She took the burning bit of flesh between her fingers and pulled it gently. Nicole felt his hands on her wrist then, and again jumped at Ben’s touch, and at the emptiness where her fingers had been. She opened her eyes to see Ben bring her hand to his mouth and gently suck on her fingers. His tongue licked all of her juices from her fingers, and left them wet for her to touch herself again. Ben asked her use but a single finger, tracing tiny circles over her aching clit.

He told Nicole to imagine his lips where her finger rested, to think of how soft and sweet they would feel against her. He told her that no bit of her searing flesh would escape his mouth, that she would know his touch over all of her. She finally found the rhythm stroking herself, things were moving quickly now. She could feel her tummy tighten and her breath quicken as her orgasm approached. Ben watched her fingers fly over her desire and wished that he could only catch all the honey running from her with his tongue.

He finally could hear that voice that he knew so well, the voice that he longed to hear tell him all the naughty things in her mind. Nicole couldn’t say much, Ben only heard her whimper between deep breaths as her orgasm tore through her. Her body shook and twisted on the bed before him as she called his name. He had given her this orgasm, the most intense she had ever felt. Nicole collapsed back onto the bed spent, barely able to catch her breath. She opened her eyes to find Ben where she had asked him to stay. He sat opposite her in the chair, his knuckles white from grasping the arms so tightly. She sat up and moved toward him, her eyes never leaving his gaze. He took her hands then, and again raised them to his lips. He licked all of her wetness from them as she moaned softly, his tongue and lips scalding Nicole’s aching flesh.

She drew her hand back and ran her moist fingers across her aching nipples, leaving a wet trail across them. Ben sat back in his chair then, marveling at how sensuous Nicole truly was. He rose and walked over to the mini bar, pouring himself yet another shot of courage. As Nicole watched him walk away, her last bit of apprehension slipped away. All bets were off, she had to have this man. Never mind the next morning or the guilt, she was willing to pay any price to finally feel his flesh next to hers. Their relationship to this point had been their little secret, and after tonight it would be just that. No one would ever know what had taken place here between consenting adults. No one except for Ben and Nicole, and neither one of them would be sharing accounts of their fantasies becoming reality.

Before he had emptied his glass, he felt Nicole’s touch, her hands finally on him. Ben turned and took her in his arms; she rubbed her naked breasts against his chest as she reached for his belt. She stood on tiptoes and kissed him as her small hands reached inside his boxers. She felt yet another flow of her own desire run down the inside of her thigh as she held Ben’s throbbing manhood in her hands. Nicole wrapped her fingers around his hardness, her thumb rubbing the moist tip in tiny circles. She reached for his tie with her free hand, pulling it from his neck in one motion. She untucked his shirt as Ben unbuttoned it, moving his hips as her soft hand fondled him. From the moment he bared his broad chest to her, Nicole couldn’t keep her hands and mouth from it. She trailed wet kisses across his shoulders and neck as she pulled gently on his pulsing member. Only after she had run her nails down his chest did she trail her mouth down his stomach. Nicole fell to her knees before him, looking up at him lovingly before dropping her head to take him in her mouth.

Ben watched his organ slide between her crimson painted lips and moaned at her tongue lashing repeatedly over his desire. Ben gasped as her nails raked across his flesh, unsure how long he could hold up against this type of pleasure. Nicole knew exactly what she was doing; she didn’t plan on making him wait any longer. She needed his climax now; she wanted to feel his scalding come sliding down her throat. She took his balls in her hand firmly and took his cock inside her mouth as deeply as she could. She had taken its full length but a moment when she felt Ben stiffen. He cried out as the months of knowing Nicole poured into her waiting mouth. She closed her eyes and tried bravely to swallow his entire scalding offering. His climax proved too much for even her insatiable mouth, and the remnants ran down her chin and neck. Nicole kissed the wet tip of Ben’s spent organ gently before reaching to rub his come into her neck and breasts. Ben could hardly believe her transformation, the woman on her knees before him was a dream come true. She asked nothing of him but his passion, and responded to his every thought with a desire he had never known.

Ben picked up Nicole’s petite frame and carried her to the bed, wishing only to return the pleasure he had just received. Unsure of how far Nicole would go tonight, he knew in the very least he would at long last be able to taste her, to feel her come on his tongue and lips. He laid her on the bed gently, lowering his large frame over her. She wrapped her stocking clad legs around him, and he felt the heels of her pumps dig into him as she raised her hips to meet him. Ben pinned Nicole’s arms above her head and kissed down her neck. She arched her back as his mouth found her stiff nipples. She wanted only to run her fingers through his hair as his tongue lashed at her taut buds, but Ben held her arms firmly.

Nicole cried out as his teeth sank gently into her flesh and her hips reached to find his manhood. When he had finally bathed both her breasts and nipples with his kisses, Ben’s mouth found it’s way down her tummy. He paused at her belly button, remembering that he once had told Nicole how he would drink champagne from it. He took her hips in his hands as he dipped his tongue into it, and felt her shudder again at his touch. She planted her feet on the bed and raised her hips to his mouth, needing his intimate kiss badly. Her arms finally free, Nicole reached to open her dripping folds to his mouth. Ben kissed the insides of her thighs gently; his hands sliding up to gently urge them yet further apart. She felt his hands slide up the inside of her thighs then, one dropping to run through her soaking curls.

Nicole felt Ben slide a single finger inside of her, a fraction of an inch at a time, but inside her nonetheless. He blew on her aching clit then, the crimson flesh crying out for his touch desperately. She shuddered as the very tip of Ben’s tongue found her searing flesh. He slid his tongue through every fold of Nicole’s gushing flower, never stopping, never letting up for a moment. She cried out as he took her burning clit in his mouth, his fingers now slipping up inside her wonderfully. Her body convulsed each time his tongue lashed across her, the moans escaping her mouth were not her own. Ben stroked his fingers in and out of her lovingly, wanting to be sure that she built up slowly, and stayed on the edge of orgasm at his every touch. She gasped as her aching clit slipped from his mouth, but Nicole didn’t wait long for his next touch. Ben pursed his lips as if to give her a wet kiss, and then slowly rubbed them on her burning flesh.

Nicole finally knew what Ben had meant when he told her that no bit of her flesh would escape his tongue and lips. No one had ever pleasured her like this before, the kiss never ended. Just when she had finally found the rhythm of his mouth, rolling her hips to meet him, she felt Ben’s fingers close on her rigid nipples. The sensations were proving to be too much to bear, as she felt her body surrender to his touch completely. Each new sensation tore through her violently, her body shaking at the onslaught, yet still begging for more. The longer Ben rubbed his lips across her throbbing clit, the higher she climbed. She felt her body tighten at each touch, each stroke of his lips or hands. Nicole felt as if she would just snap, her muscles drawn tightly waiting for the moment to arrive. She felt it first from his hands on her breasts, as did Ben for he pinched her aching buds hard. Her orgasm tore down her belly to his lips on her clit. She was shaking uncontrollably, calling his name over and over, reaching out for him in a sea of orgasmic ecstasy.