Keeping it a Secret

Story Info
Nobody was supposed to ever know...
1.4k words
4.12
27.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought I had kept things under wraps. I even had myself convinced that I took the job at the tack shop because I needed money. It's true, I did, but the truth is I had to hide a hard on every time I had to stock the riding crops. My boss, Jenny, was decent as bosses go. She was always friendly, and kept the discussions to work stuff. A nice arm's length, pleasant sort or workplace friendliness that made the day more tolerable.

The worst, or was it the best, were the days she'd leave to go riding, and leave me to close up on my own. When the shop was empty, I'd slip into the back room with a riding crop and use it on my thighs. Most of the time I'd not even take my jeans off, far too risky, though if I was sure I'd have enough alone time, down they'd go and I'd watch as the welts went red and raised.

It wasn't what I wanted, but it was a start. Some days I'd fondle the marks I'd left with one hand while I jerked off with the other. But I kept it hidden, even as I knew I was getting more desperate. I was careful, even as customers who couldn't possibly have horses came in, sometimes more than once, to buy a new riding crop. I wanted to say something, make a comment that'd get me picked up after work, but nerves held my tongue in check. Too risky, far too risky, I always told myself.

Things changed on me in a hurry, though.

Jenny had gone out on a ride again, leaving me alone. My cock ached in anticipation, even as I rang up the last customer. I smiled as she turned to walk away, and gasped as she smacked her husband's ass with a satisfying crack on their way out. She turned, winked at me, and laughed as she dragged him out the door.

I walked to the door, watching them leave, and sighed as I locked the door closed behind them. God, she was hot, and she just exuded sex, and yet I stayed, silent, alone.

My cock strained at the denim as I walked towards the back stockroom. Soon I'd have it's release, and my mind would have plenty to chew on. But the stockroom wasn't empty, like I had thought. Jenny was back there, sitting on her desk, watching me come in, my hand already at my pants button. She was still dressed in her riding gear, long brown hair pulled back in a tight braid, white blouse and riding pants. "Come here. Now."

There was a command in her voice I never heard before, and without hesitation I came over next to her.

"You see this?" She pointed to her computer monitor. Mutely, I nodded.

"A few years ago, I had a series of thefts from my store room. So I had a few hidden cameras installed."

She tapped a few keys, and there I was on her screen, beating myself with a crop. My face dropped. I thought I had been so careful...

| tried to protest, to make an excuse, but she silenced me a look. Jenny took the crop out of my yielding hands. She stood next to me, a terse whisper in my ear.

"I should fire you, you know."

I nodded, swallowing hard. Her boots echoed as she walked around to the other side of me. Then, with just enough force to get my attention, the crop smacked my still hard cock.

"Now it's time to pay the price, and teach you to be a good boy." She laughed throatily, and my whole body shivered.

"Thought you might like that. Now, the only words I want to hear from you for the rest of the evening are "yes Mistress" and "no Mistress." Is that understood?"

"Yes Mistress." I croaked. My heart raced, the room swam a little as I felt her undo my pants, my cock leaping to freedom as they were pulled to my knees. My whole body stiffened as she lifted my shirt over my head and tossed it aside. I was a mass of goose-pimples as I felt her eyes on me. Her nails scratched down my back without warning, and I let out a sharp moan. "Like that, do you?"

"Yes Mistress." She chuckled, pleased at the control she had over me.

"Now it's time to get you started right." She bade me to lean forward, my hands on her desk. She turned the monitor so I had a full view of it. I was startled to see myself on it, it was surreal as I saw the crop rise up on the monitor, almost a dream until it snapped down on my ass. My head dropped as I moaned, but she quickly yanked on my hair and made me watch the monitor. "You need to face this, bitch, and accept who you are."

"Yes Mistress." My cock throbbed.

I watched as she struck me again. And again. She moved to my back next, a few welts starting after a couple of blows. I whimpered.

"Do you want me to stop?" she cooed more than asked.

"No Mistress."

"Thought not." I watched as she took her shirt off, the delicate fabric parting way and revealing a larger chest than I had imagined. Instead of tossing it aside, as she had done mine, she set it gently on my back, a cold fire on the wounds she had given me.

She spread my legs apart, ignoring my moans. Quick, sharp blows to my inner thighs had me squirming, but every time I moved, her strong hands put me back how she wanted me. Her hands began to gently fondle my balls, my cock growing again under her touch.

She smiled as she sat on the desk in front of me. She slid her pants down past her knees, revealing her wet slit to me. Without a word, I knelt before her, leaning my head towards her. "That's it, be a good little bitch and eat me."

The crop rested on my neck, guiding me left and right as I began licking her. She let out a soft little coo of encouragement and I began to lick her eagerly. I captured her clit in my mouth, sucking on it, drawing it in. It became the center of my universe, I barely noticed the crop was missing when her moans suddenly became sharper. "Oh, yeah, that's it. keep sucking, bitch, keep sucking until I cum."

"Yes Mistress" I breathed into her, sharply inhaling her scent as her juices flowed freely. That's when I noticed the back end of the crop was in her, and she was working it furiously. She cried out loud as a flood of liquid poured forth. She pulled me into her, my chest covered in the hot liquid.

"Such a good little bitch. I think you've earned your reward." All I could do was nod as she had me lay on her desk. I knew it was coming, but I still was unprepared for the crop penetrating me. "That's it...good little bitch." Her free hand grabbed by cock. I moaned, pushing back into the crop, feeling it deep in me.

With a determined look, she began pumping the crop and my cock in synchronized time. It was too much, I felt my balls tighten quickly as she worked me over.

"Already, bitch? You going to cum for me and my crop?"

"Yes Mistress..."

She slid down in front of me, a quick lick of my cock sent me spinning. A few quick strokes and I shot my load, directly onto her tits, and into her cleavage. She yanked the crop out roughly, causing me to cry out again. Her hand grabbed the back of my hair as she pushed my face into her chest. Without instruction, I began lapping up my cum, sucking her breasts clean.

Eventually satisfied, she stood up straight.

"Very good, Bitch, very good indeed." She practically purred at me. "I'll see you for work in the morning, and I will not tolerate you keeping secrets from me. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress." Tears rolled down my face as I collected my shirt, pulled up my pants. my back and ass protested as they became clothed again while still raw. She smiled as she sat back on her desk, watching me leave.