Keeping it in the Family

Story Info
Father-in-law blackmails cheating woman for cheating.
4.4k words
3.82
191.9k
49
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,975 Followers

Every Tuesday night and every Saturday morning for the past five years I've been having sex with my father in law.

My name is Beth and I have more sex with my father in law John than I do with his son Robert, my husband.

I still look back on the events that led to this arrangement and smile.

First off let me state that my husband has no idea about what his father and I do on Tuesday nights while he is playing cards and on Saturday mornings when he goes out with his friends.

My relationship with my father in law started during my third year of marriage to Robert. The novelty of being married had worn off and we had both grown pretty accustomed to one another.

Our sex life had burned down from a raging inferno when we first got together to nothing more than one of the candles on a birthday cake. Not that I thought we would be all over each other every second we were together like we were when we first started going out, but I needed more than just one quick fuck Sunday night to as Robert said start the week off right.

For over a year I had been masturbating every day, sometimes multiple times to try to release some of my pent up sexual energy.

Then one Tuesday night I was really horny and home all alone so I decided I'd head out and see if anybody out there was still interested in me. I had been quite popular with the guys before I met Jeff, but I'd been off the market for several years by that point and didn't know if I still had it.

I went to a bar on the far side of town. It was a place I'd never heard of and didn't think that I'd find anybody that I knew inside. When I walked in I knew that I'd found the right place. The place was full of men, there were only a handful of other women in the place and I was younger and prettier than any of them.

I scanned the room to see if anybody I knew was there, when I was sure that there wasn't I went about what I'd come to do. I had come to get fucked good and hard by a complete stranger.

I made my way to the bar and ordered a drink. Almost immediately the guy next to me started talking to me. His name was Tom and he was already a little drunk.

Tom said that I was the prettiest girl he'd ever seen in that bar and asked me to dance. We hit the dance floor and I pressed my body to his and did not protest when his hands began exploring my body.

After dancing for a few songs and having another drink I decided that Tom would do so I suggested that we head back to his place.

I was a little alarmed when he said that his wife wouldn't like that, but I got a wicked grin on my face when he said that we could just go to his car.

We climbed into the backseat of his big SUV and I pulled his pants open and took his slightly disappointing cock into my mouth. I sucked him good and hard then lifted my dress, hooked my panties to the side and rode that drunk for all he was worth.

I was so turned on by what I was doing that I had no trouble having an orgasm even though Tom was little more than a flesh and blood dildo at that point.

He came inside me and I climbed off of him, pulled my panties back across my pussy, got out of his SUV and headed home. As I left the parking lot I saw a truck that I thought looked familiar and had to reassure myself that I had checked to be sure that nobody I knew was there.

When I got home I took off my clothes, threw them in the wash, and jumped in the shower. When Robert got home from playing cards I was in bed feeling quite satisfied and thinking that I'd gotten away with it.

For the rest of the week there was a bounce in my step and a smile on my face.

That is until Saturday morning. I got up when Robert did at six. He and his friends were going to be gone all day to some ball game across the state so I planned to spend the day enjoying the memory of Tuesday night and trying to muster up the courage to go out again.

At seven there was a knock at the door. I opened the door and smiled to see my father in law John.

"Good morning John, Robert isn't here." I said.

"I know, he's off with his friends today, I've come to see you Beth." John said.

"Well I was just making some coffee come on in." I said.

We went to the kitchen and sat down with a cup of coffee and for a few minutes had a really nice conversation, but then.

"Beth, I saw you Tuesday night." John said.

It felt like a rock fell into the bottom of my stomach when he said those words.

"You saw me where?" I asked trying to play dumb.

"I was at the bar, I saw you dancing with that guy, then I saw you leave with him." John said.

"He was drunk I was giving him a ride home." I said trying to cover for myself.

"I followed you outside Beth. I watched you get into the back of his SUV, and I watched you give him a ride. He didn't make it home, but he sure was happy to get where you took him." John said.

"John...I don't...I don't know what to say." I said, my eyes filling with tears and my head falling into my hands.

"I know what to say, you're a dirty little whore. My son marries you, gives you a good home, and this is how you repay him?" John asks.

"I'm sorry, it's not like that at all." I said.

"How can I believe you? How long have you been cheating on Robert you little whore?" John asked.

"That was the first time. I have needs, once a week just isn't enough for someone like me." I said through the tears.

"Once a week? Do you know how long it's been since I had sex with a woman? Nine years, three months, eleven days, three days before my Helen died. I seem to manage to go without even though I'm no longer required to, my wedding vows were nullified when Helen died, you on the other hand promised to keep yourself only for my son until death do you part." John said angrily.

"Then maybe your son should give me what I need." I yelled at him.

"My god, you really are a cock crazed whore. Well I'll tell you what little missy; if my son isn't man enough to keep you happy then it's up to me to do it for him." John said.

"What?" I asked in shock.

"I said if my boy won't fuck you to your heart's content, then I will. At least then your cheating wouldn't be so bad, you'd be cheating within the family, that keeps people from finding out what a whore you are." John said.

"I'm not a whore, it was just that one time." I said.

"Oh you're a whore alright, you're my whore. Now get over here and suck my cock whore." John said.

"No, no I won't." I said.

"If you don't my son will be informed about what I saw and about our little conversation, then you'll be out on your sweet little ass." John said.

"You're going to blackmail me into having sex with you?" I asked.

"Only the first time. Once you see what I can do to you, you'll be my willing little whore anytime I say. Now get over here on your knees and suck my cock." John said.

I stared at him in disgust for a few seconds then he grabbed the phone off the table and started dialing.

"Alright. I'll do it. Just don't tell Robert." I said.

"That's a good little whore." John said setting the phone on the table and pushing his chair back to make plenty of room for me.

I stood up, walked over to the other side of the table, and got on my knees at his feet. After looking up into his eyes I knew that there was no escape so I slowly lifted my hands to his belt and unbuckled it. I unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, then reached inside his boxers and pulled out his cock.

It was the biggest one I'd ever seen so close. It was much bigger than my husband's was and it wasn't even hard yet.

"Get to work whore." John commanded.

I lowered my face down towards the rapidly hardening cock. I used both hands to support it so I could kiss the head right on the tip. It seemed to grow even bigger when my lips touched it as it forced its way into my mouth.

I closed my lips around the head and swirled my tongue around it as my hands stroked the still hardening shaft. When John's cock was fully erect I pulled back and looked at its full size, it was at least 8 inches and very thick.

I lowered my mouth back to his impressive cock and started sucking it as best as I could. I knew that there was no way I could take all of it down my throat, but I took as much as I could slobbering as much spit on it as possible lubing it up in anticipation of that thing being forced into my pussy in the very near future.

John had no intention of putting his dick in my pussy right away however as I was about to find out.

"I'm gonna cum whore, lean back close your eyes and your mouth." John commanded.

I did as I was told and he stood over me and stroked himself over the edge shooting rope after rope of thick hot cum onto my face. When he was done he plopped back into his chair. His pants had fallen down around his ankles; his cock was lying on his thigh.

I grabbed for a paper towel from under the sink, but John kicked the door closed.

"No you don't whore, you're going to wear that for the rest of the day. If you don't want the rest of the neighborhood to see you naked I suggest that you start closing curtains." John said.

I got up and closed all of the curtains that provided anybody a view into the front or side of the house where people were likely to be.

When I returned to the kitchen John was completely naked and was stroking life back into his cock.

"Take your clothes off whore." John ordered.

I unbuttoned my blouse and pulled it off. I hadn't put on shoes so I unzipped and pulled down my pants. I removed my bra, then I peeled down my panties and stood in my kitchen completely naked with my father in law, his cum drying on my face.

"Pick up your panties and give them to me whore." John said.

I picked up my panties and handed them to him.

"Now sit on the edge of the table." John said.

I did as I was told. I was expecting John to fuck me on the edge of the table, so I was more than a little surprised when he pulled up the chair, used one hand to spread my pussy open, and the other to start stuffing my panties into my pussy. Once they were stuffed up completely inside John pulled me off the table, forced me to my knees again, and put his cock right in front of my face. I knew what he was wanting so I opened my mouth and began sucking him again.

Again I sucked John to the brink of climax, but this time when he pulled away he didn't aim for my face, he aimed for my nipples. Both of my nipples got a thick coating of his sticky cum. Knowing that he wanted me to wear it I did not try to wipe it away, I merely sat there on my knees looking up at him.

"You're such a good little whore. Do you own a dildo whore?" John asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Fetch it for me." John said.

I ran to my bedroom and retrieved my dildo and presented it to John.

"Lay back on the table whore, I'm going to see how far inside you I can stuff those panties." John said.

I lay back on the table with my legs spread wide and John probed and jabbed my pussy using every last inch of it to force the panties he'd stuffed in me earlier even further into me.

"There now, those should be good and stuck in there now, so let's see what this little thing will do to your ass." John said.

He began probing my ass with the dildo sliding it in and out with one hand as if he were fucking me. His other hand fingered and rubbed my pussy.

For nearly an hour he fucked my ass with the dildo and rubbed my pussy with his other hand, then all of a sudden he stopped, stood up over me, stroked his cock three times and grunted as he again shot rope after rope of hot sticky cum onto my body. This time it fell on my lower belly between my belly button and my pussy.

"There now that I've got your ass good and open and I've just cum I can fuck your little ass all day without having to cum again." John said.

He lifted my legs up pressing my knees to my chest allowing him perfect access to my dildo-abused ass and he forced his still hard cock into me and started pounding away. I've never been into anal sex, but I didn't have much of a choice so I bit my lip to fend off the pain and stared at the clock on the wall.

John pounded my ass for well over an hour then he simply pulled out and again shot his cum all over me, this time coating my pussy and asshole with the thick sticky mess.

"Now get down on the floor and suck me whore." John said.

"I don't want to put your dick in my mouth after it's been in my ass." I protested.

"You're a dirty whore, dirty whores love to have dirty cocks in their mouths, now get to it." John said.

Realizing that he had all of the power at the moment I climbed off of the table, his cum squishing around between my legs. I got on my knees once again and took his cock, which had just come out of my ass, into my mouth.

It tasted terrible, but I knew that I had no choice. I did the very best I could to give him a quick blowjob, but the man had just released a huge load after fucking my ass for over an hour so it wasn't likely that I was gonna be able to suck him off quickly.

It took nearly 45 minutes but then all of a sudden John pulled back, grunted and three more thick ropes splattered across my face. Some of it hit me in the forehead and ran down between my eyes.

When he was done cumming John sat back down in the chair that he'd been drinking coffee in a few hours before and just looked at me.

"You really are a whore you know, I have cum on your face twice, your breasts once, your lower belly once, and your pussy and asshole once and you haven't cum a single time all damn day. Only a whore can make a guy cum that many times without cumming at least once herself." John said.

"You never let me cum. You make me suck you until you need to cum, you use a dildo on my ass when I get no real pleasure from anal sex, then you fuck my ass with that iron bar of a cock of yours." I said.

"Oh so it's my fault that you haven't cum?" John asked.

"That's right. I could cum in less than five minutes if I were given the opportunity, but you didn't give me that opportunity." I said.

"Okay you little whore, five minutes, starting now." John said looking at his watch to remember the start time.

I grabbed my dildo and began feverishly probing my pussy with it with one hand while the other rubbed my clit as fast as it could.

Within three minutes I came so hard that I squirted all over the floor I was laying on.

"Not bad whore, three minutes. You sure can cum hard, but of course all whores can fake it to try to impress their Johns." John said.

"Fake? You think I faked that orgasm? Here, take a whiff of these and then tell me I faked it." I said pulling my sopping wet panties from my pussy and handing them to John.

He lifted them to his nose and inhaled their aroma. It was 100% pure female cum; they left no doubt that my orgasm had been real.

"So you didn't fake it, whores also teach themselves to have more powerful orgasms because they get so much practice." John said.

"Practice? I'll have you know that I had more sex with that guy from the bar than I have with my own husband in the past six months and I was only in his car for 45 minutes." I said.

"Not all whores fuck other people, some are whores for themselves. How often do you use your little toy there to give yourself pleasure?" John asked.

"Once in a while." I said.

"Don't lie to me whore, I see right through your lies. Now, how often do you either masturbate with just your hands or using that toy?" John asked.

"At least once a day, sometimes several times everyday." I said hanging my head to be admitting that to my father in law.

"I knew it, and does that include pleasuring yourself with that fancy shower head that you have in the bathroom?" John asked.

"No sir." I said.

"And how often do you pleasure yourself with that?" John asked.

"Every day sir." I said.

"Do you bring yourself to orgasm each time that you either play with yourself or take a shower?" John asked.

"Yes sir, unless I'm interrupted by the phone or a noise or something." I said.

"So really you have sex with yourself at least twice a day. What would you say was the most times you've made yourself cum in one day without having sex with another person?" John asked.

"It's either eight or nine, I'm not sure, I was so horny that day that I lost count." I said.

"Well, you have proven that you can make yourself cum in less than five minutes, that means you should easily be able to make yourself cum 12 times in an hour. If you do not cum at least 12 times for me in the next hour my son will hear about what a whore you are." John said.

I love my husband and knew he wouldn't understand any of this so the only way to stay married was to do as John said and try my best to cum 12 times in an hour.

I grabbed my dildo and started fucking my pussy with it while my free hand rubbed my clit as hard and as fast as I could. I was trying desperately to cum the required 12 times.

John's cock became hard again and he started stroking it, which gave me some very welcome visual stimulation to help me along.

When I had my first orgasm I felt so good that I wanted to stop and enjoy it, but I knew that if I stopped even for a minute it would take awhile to build back up for the next one so I just pushed through it and kept rubbing and probing my pussy.

I had a second, third, and fourth orgasm within the next ten minutes and looked to be well on my way to having twelve in an hour, but from there on it was a struggle. The fifth orgasm took ten minutes on its own and the sixth took another eight. I was half way to my target with just 20 minutes to go.

I rubbed harder and applied more pressure to all of the right places than I ever had before and I became an orgasm machine.

John looked at his watch and I hit my 12th orgasm just as the hour he'd given me was coming to an end.

He smiled, moved quickly to the floor with me and jabbed his rock hard cock into my aching pussy.

He thrust deep and hard into me five times then buried his cock as far into me as he could get it and emptied his balls once again.

It was the first time that he'd actually cum inside me, and after the day I'd had, I needed it.

After his cock had stopped spurting his cum into me John pulled out, stood up and started getting dressed. I lay on the floor looking up at him breathing heavily.

"Okay whore, here's the deal, you claim that my son does not please you sexually as you are a whore that is horny and begging to be fucked all the time. I have proven that I can please you, so that's exactly what I'm going to do. Every Tuesday night when he's out playing cards, and every Saturday morning when he's out with his friends I will come over and fuck you to your little hearts content, and you will enjoy every minute of it. My son will not find out what a whore you are as long as you agree to my little proposal, otherwise you'll find yourself divorced and out on the streets with nothing. Are we clear?" John asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Good. You'd better go clean yourself up, I'm actually surprised that Robert didn't get home and catch us yet and he could be home at any moment." John said.

John left and I stood up and headed to the bathroom to take a shower. Before stepping into the shower I looked at myself in the full-length mirror in the bathroom. John's dried cum still covered most of my face, both of my nipples, and my lower belly. Some of his fresh cum was running down the inside of my thighs. My pussy was swollen and red, it looked like I just got raped by five guys, John was right, I did look like a whore. A smile came across my face as I realized that I was now his whore.

I showered and scrubbed all of the traces of John's cum from my body, then I got dressed and went to sleep on the couch. I was exhausted, but when my husband got home he assumed that I'd just nodded off for a little nap out of boredom.

zeke81
zeke81
1,975 Followers
12