Keeping It in the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchdwag
watchdwag
3,884 Followers

Her legs tightened around my face and her legs shook as she screamed out, "Fuck I'm cumming, I'm gonna cum," until she actually ejaculated into my mouth. I had heard of women squirting but none of my lovers actually has. But Lynn had a stream of juice that flooded my mouth and ran down my chin.

It surprised me at first but once I realized what she was doing, I savored the sweet nectar that flooded my face. She actually finished with a little shriek, not a loud scream mind you, but one of joy, as she pulled me to my feet and kissed me again, tasting her own juices.

In no time she was pushing me over to the bed and with me sitting, she knelt between my legs and began to lovingly suck my cock and balls. She cupped my balls in her hand and licked them, sucking them lightly. I loved when Lisa went down on me but she didn't have the same gusto as her sister who worked my shaft with her fist and lips, plunging her head way down on my pole deep throating me.

No doubt big sister was a great deal more experienced in the lovemaking department and she exhibited it by the tongue bath and deep throat techniques that would have made any porn star jealous. Eventually she pulled both legs up on the bed and slid onto it as well giving her knees a break as she lay between my legs on her stomach, her feet in the air, almost circling as she worked my cock over.

She was really going to town on my balls, something I'm not quite accustomed to as she bathed them with her tongue, sucking them in her mouth, and running her tongue between the sack and my asshole. Lynn pushed my legs up, bending them until my thighs were flush against my chest exposing my crotch to her in a way that everything was on full exhibit.

Then she did something no one had ever done before. Lynn began to slide her tongue closer and closer until it slid over my asshole. I immediately gushed, "Fuckkkk..."

Seeing the effect, Lynn zeroed in on my little hole and dabbed her tongue in, pushing, probing an erogenous zone I never knew about. "You like that baby? You like having me lick you there?," she cooed as she kept up her oral assault.

"Mother fucker, I've never had anybody do that. Holy shit," I groaned as I grabbed my knees, pulling my legs back more giving myself totally to her.

"I told you I wasn't vanilla. I like being dirty. I'm a dirty girl and I believe you like dirty girls. You like having a woman playing with your ass Bobby? You like having me eat that ass of yours?"

"Yes," I groaned.

"Tell me... tell me what you want me to do," she directed.

"Eat my ass. Lick me you filthy bitch," I barked. I couldn't believe I was saying things like that to my sister in law but it really seemed to get her off as she pushed her face harder into my back side.

"Oh shit," I moaned as she licked my ass and jacked my cock still slick with her saliva until she finally pulled away from my ass and went back to sucking my cock. But she wasn't done with my butt as I felt a finger, gently probing. Just a little at first and when I didn't object she dipped it in further as I groaned.

"Yea, I'm fucking your ass Bobby. Nobody's ever done that I bet. Fucked that little virgin ass of yours have they?," she inquired as she sucked up and down on my shaft teasing the head of my cock.

"No," I muttered, the feeling simply indescribable as her finger touched my prostrate. I had never felt feelings like that before and I felt so vulnerable to her.

"I love ass play Bobby. I like a man, a hard man to fuck my ass. You ever fucked a woman in the ass before?" she purred

"No, no never," I groaned as she worked her fingers slowly, methodically into my chute.

"Oh, I really like it. I think I like a hard cock in my ass almost as much as my pussy," Lynn said in between slurps of my cock. I also like fucking a man there. I like playing with his ass. I think you like it too. That makes me happy. I really like that. I'm gonna' have fun playing with your ass, licking it, sucking on it, fucking it. That's what you want too... isn't it. You want me to fuck it like I'm fucking it now," she teased.

"Yes," was all I said back.

"Yea, raise your legs up higher honey, let me get at that sweet asshole," she encouraged. I did as she said, wrapping my legs in my arms, exposing more of my ass to her. "I bet you'd like me to get my vibrator and fuck that little hole of yours. Really fuck it good wouldn't you?" I didn't say anything. Instead I just enjoyed the feeling of heat that emanated from my loins.

"I'd love to take a strapon to that thing. Fuck your ass like a little bitch. I bet you'd really like that wouldn't you? To be treated like my little bitch? Taking cock like a slut? You wanna' be my bitch Bobby? You want to be Lynn's little slut?" she cooed.

"Yes, fuck yes, oh fuck that feels so good," I groaned. And it did. I had never felt anything like it before.

"I think Bobby has a new lover. You my lover now Bobby? You like fucking your sister in law, giving yourself to her. What would Lisa think if she knew you were my little bitch? That I owned this ass now. That it belonged to me. That's true you know. It's mine now. You might be married to my baby sister but your ass belongs to me," Lynn continued as I shut my eyes and let her lips move up and down on my shaft. Her fingers, now three sawed in and out of my ass which seemed to open up for her now as she went faster and faster.

"Does my sister give head like I do Bobby? Who sucks cock better baby? Tell me," she insisted.

There was no use denying it. "You do. Fuck, there's no comparison," I shot back as she wrapped her tongue around the head of my cock. I opened my eyes to see her wide smile as she stared back in my eyes. "I bet she doesn't swallow either does she? Not Miss Prim and Proper. We might get messy," she taunted.

Lynn's resentment of Lisa seemed to rage within her. Some deep rivalry and angst that bubbled up from deep within. Lisa really wasn't crazy about giving oral sex as much as she enjoyed me doing it to her. Truth was Lisa wasn't that crazy about sex. It was a necessary part of a relationship and she enjoyed making me happy and enjoyed too the feelings it produced for her. But she wasn't exactly a dynamo in that department. Not at all like her sister who was working me over.

"You know if you cum in my mouth and I swallow it that your cock belongs to me too," she teased. "These balls, this cock," she paused long enough to look down at them, "They're mine just like that ass. Anytime I want it you have to give it up. Lisa might have your heart but your cock and ass are mine," she taunted.

I only groaned as she worked my cock in her hands and mouth. "You gonna' cum? Is that what you want? You want to cum for Lynn?"

"Yes," I moaned.

"You know what it means right? If you cum, cum in my mouth and I swallow that load, you give yourself to me. Nobody will know but us but you always have to do what I say. That cock belongs to me... not her. If I tell you I want it, you can't let her have it. Not all day. You can go down on her, but you don't fuck anybody but me. At least while we're together. That cock is all mine... and that ass to. And I'm going to fuck that ass. You know that right? I'm gonna pull out a strapon I have in storage and I'm gonna wear that thing out before ya'll go home," she informed me.

My cock was so hard. I knew it was only a matter of time before I came all over the place. "That's what you want isn't it? For me to fuck you like a little girl? Like the bitch you are. You're a slut just like me. You're not like Lisa. You got to have it. You want pussy. You want someone sucking your cock, fucking that tight asshole of yours," Lynn kept on.

I couldn't believe what she was doing for me as my balls contracted signaling they were about to blow. "That's it baby. Cum for me. Show me how much you love me. That you want me. That you want to be mine. Cum in my mouth. Once I swallow that load, your cock belongs to me. Its mine. I'll share, but its mine to own, you understand?"

"Yes," I moaned. "I want to. I want to be your little bitch. To fuck you. I want to cum for you." I had no sooner said it than I unloaded stream after stream, as Lynn held her head on my cock, gently massaging my shaft, coaxing each and every drop out as she sucked on the head.

When I had cum, she continued to gently lick the shaft avoiding the sensitive shaft. Then looking at me she opened her mouth showing me the cum was gone and the result – she had won. I was her prize. She kissed me quickly on the lips and told me to stay put as she ran downstairs and returned with an orange juice for her and a Pepsi for me.

We lay in bed for a few minutes and when I attempted to put my clothes on she told me no. She wanted me nude, us both nude, all day. I complained that someone might come home but she informed me her dad was gone for the rest of the day and her mom and my wife wouldn't be back until dinner.

It felt weird walking around their home in the buff but after a while I got used to it. After lunch, Lynn had me fuck her on the couch. Her pussy was so warm and inviting as she wrapped her legs around my back and fucked me long and slow for almost an hour, stopping only to change positions. She liked it best with her legs over my shoulders as we kissed and she played with my nipples.

Her parents had a whirlpool tub and we took a bath together before she got the bright idea she wanted me shaved as well. It took her a little time to coax me into it but once she started stroking my cock my resistance faded fast. Lynn used scissors to cut most of the hair away and putting it in a bag that she tossed in the trash before shaving all around my cock and balls and turning me over, my ass as well.

When Lynn was done, I was smooth and hairless for the first time since I was in junior high!

Afterwards she again went down on my ass and using her vibrators fucked me there as well. Lynn cleaned up all the evidence and told me just to share with Lisa that I had seen the look in a magazine and thought she might get turned on. Understanding I really did it for Lynn.

That night when Lisa did see me, she asked why I did it. When I shared that story she countered by asking if I was getting "kinky" on her. If she only knew.

Lynn and I took advantage of every opportunity when our family left us alone and as Lisa likes to sleep in, Lynn would have me leave my bed early in the morning and come down to hers where I'd spend the better part of the morning before Lisa got up eating and fucking her sister.

Before Lisa and I left for home that week, Lynn had me come to her bedroom early one morning. She instructed me to lick her ass much like she had done mine. Actually I had come to love licking and sucking Lynn's pussy and ass. Then she stuffed a pillow under her hips raising her ass up in the air and asking me to fuck it.

I went slowly at first, her hole lubed up with my saliva. I was amazed at how much tighter her ass was than her pussy and it seemed to grip my cock. Her ass is nice and plump and it felt so good as I ground my cock into it as she pushed back against me. Her moans were louder than I would have liked and I was scared to death Lisa would hear it down the hall even with the door closed so I leaned down and planted my lips over hers.

I hoped my kisses would muffle her moans as I thrust my cock up her ass.

"Fuck it, fuck that ass. Give me that cock Bobby. You like that ass don't you baby. Fuck that feels so good," she groaned. "Yea, you're a dirty boy. You like it dirty. You like doing dirty things to me, eating my ass, getting some! I want you to cum in it. Cum for me. When we're sitting at the breakfast table...you sitting there with your wife, your cum will still be in my ass. I want you to think about that baby. Oh fuck yea," Lynn rambled.

"Fuck me, give me that cock. Fuck my asshole," she raged.

"Hold on," she insisted as she let my cock slip out and she swept the pillows off the bed as she encouraged me to mount her again while she lay on her back. Lynn took my cock in her right hand and guided it back to her asshole, which still gaped open from my assault. "Slide it back in. Give it to me, harder," she encouraged as I lay on top of her now. Her hard nipples pressed into my chest as she looked me in the eyes.

I loved my wife but there was a chemistry between Lynn and I that I couldn't deny. A bond that was there, maybe always was as I closed the distance and kissed her lips. Her lips closed over mine and her tongue slid into my mouth. I didn't know if I loved her but I was sure I was consumed by her. I wanted her. I had to have her. Her pussy, and ass, the taste were engrained in my head. I knew I could never deny her – I didn't want to.

I had never wanted anyone more than I wanted her that moment. I wanted to have her ass, to cum in her, to mark what was mine. She belonged to me and I to her. Lynn was right, Lisa had my heart but my body definitely belonged to her sister as she clutched my ass cheeks pulling me in as her feet locked behind my back. Her heels dug into the small of my back, almost like a cowboy spurs on a horse.

I came hard, and she did as well, both of us at the same time as we kissed. After I came, she urged me to stay in her, not to pull out. She wanted to feel my cock soften in her ass as she flipped us over and she lay on top, looking into my eyes, kissing my face, my lips.

Finally, I pulled out and she looked out the door making sure the coast was clear as I walked gingerly down the hall to the shower, looking back to see her close the door behind me.

I know I should feel guilty about the whole thing but Lynn reasoned with me we were all keeping it in the family. Now I know, I love them both but each in a different way.

Over the last two years, Lynn has begun seeing other people, but I now plan trips to the beach house or out of town trips to be with my sister in law. I love my wife dearly but I also love fucking her sister.

As much as I love her going down on me, swallowing my loads, and fucking that tight pussy, I also like when she fucks me with her strapon. At least every occasion we are together, she fucks my ass telling me I'm her little bitch.

A few weeks ago she confided with me she experimented with lesbian sex in college with her roommate. The two of them eventually pulled their beds together she said, and slept together the last two semesters of school. While her roommate married as well, both really enjoyed sex together and have always talked about getting together again.

Jan, the roommate, is coming to visit her in two weeks and Lynn has told her all about me. They are both anxious to put on a lesbian show for me as long as Jan gets to fuck my ass. She says she's never taken a man like that before. I can't wait!

watchdwag
watchdwag
3,884 Followers
12