Keeping it in the Family

Story Info
He's left in charge.
1.1k words
3.94
87.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 18 the summer I went to stay on the farm while Grandpa, Dad, Uncle Bo, Uncle John, cousin Tom,and cousin Ralph all made the big hunting trip to Alaska. They were to drive across country; take the ferry to Alaska; and hunt and fish for several months. It was the trip of a lifetime.

I was to spend the summer at the farm; attend to chores; and take care of Granny during their absence.

Dad and I arrived a day early to assist in loading up the trucks and camper prior to their arrival.

I was in the house, unpacking my bags, when Grandpa came into the room. "think you're up to taking care of business", he asked. I hope so, I replied.

Let's take care of that right now. Sally, he called, get down here. Sally was my Grandma.

She hurried into the room; bowed slightly; and said Yes Master, which caught me by surprise.

"While I am gone, you will obey Tom as though he is me. In fact, this house should be run just as if I am here. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master, she replied, I will obey Tom just as though he is you."

I was somewhat startled by this and did not know where it might lead.

For the rest of the morning, I assisted the guys in loading up their gear. My uncles and cousins, took me aside as we worked; and asked I keep an eye on their wives to be certain they were okay and did not have any problems. I assured each I would.

Finally, they were on their way; a mini caravan of 3 trucks and the camper. They would drive non-stop for 5 days before they got to the ferry.

Before they left, Grandpa walked over to us. "Tom, he began, I don't want trouble when I return; you see this bitch obeys. If she acts up, slap her a few times or put her across your knee. Sally, make certain you remember your place. Tom is the man of the house while I am gone."

"Yes Master" was her sole response.

They'd been gone just a few minutes, when I put my arm around her and started for the house. The house was older, it had been built by my family several generations back and sat on about 1000 acres.

She opened the door to allow me entry. "let's go in the living room and get some things straight" I told her.

I sat on the sofa and directed her to stand in the middle of the room. No time like the present I thought to see where this would go.

I looked at her and said "strip until I tell you to stop." Yes Tom, she replied.

As she began unbuttoning her blouse, I said "you will address me as Massa at all times." Yes Massa.

The blouse fell to the floor as she began unzipping her skirt. It too fell to the floor as I said "stop. Turn around and let me examine the merchandise."

As she turned I could not help but notice the muscle tone which I assumed was from the farm work. Despite bearing 6 children, her belly was flat and it appeared her tits were firm.

"Keep going" I directed. My cock was rock hard and my balls felt bloated.

She removed her panties and bra. Her tits were extremely firm for her age with large dark areas surrounding nipples that looked to be an inch long. I had never seen such a hairy pussy; I guessed she had not shaved it since her last child was born.

Run those fingers through the hair and fluff out that bush. She did without question. My only question was how obedient she could be. This was new ground for me.

Come here, I directed her. I reached out and pulled her onto my lap. One arm was around her back while my other hand began rubbing her belly; it was rock hard. Nice muscle tone.

My hand dropped lower and forced her legs apart; although it did not take much effort. My fuck finger went to her clit and began massaging it. She was groaning almost instantly. My finger went further down to her hole; and it was sopping wet. I brought my finger to my mouth and tasted her juices. Very sweet.

I pulled her mouth to mine and began kissing her. Her tongue darted out and she lapped at my lips savoring the taste and flavor of her pussy. This went on for several minutes until I felt like my balls would burst.

I stood without setting her on the floor; and reached down to undo my shorts which fell to the floor. My cock sprang free nd its hardness hit her ass several times as I walked aorund the room. She put both arms around my neck and clung to me.

I walked back to the sofa; placed her on her knees; and told her to lean against the back for support. She did; and when I smacked her ass,she raised her hips. That pussy was soaking wet.

I moved closer and positioned my cock at her opening. I did not even have to wet the head she was so lubricated.

I thrust in and she gasped. "Massa, she said, your cock is as fat as your Grandfather's and I think it is even longer."

"You'll get used to it, I assure you. A hottie like you should be fucked and often."

I began humping in and out of her; pulling my cock out until just the head tip was in her and then pushing the entire shaft back in. I looked down and noticed the thick, white cum she was depositing on me.

I lost track of the time, she fucked so good. Every time I slapped her ass, she wiggled it to give my cock even more pleasure. I could tell her knees were starting to grow weak so I picked up my pace and grabbed her ass as I began to cum.

She screamed when she felt my load begin to shoot into her. She was shaking her head as I continued to pour sperm into her; my balls were large and bloated; there was a lot to empty out.

I finally pulled out as she collapsed on the sofa.

"I have never felt any man cum with such force," she groaned.

I knew this would be a memorable summer.

I sat down next to her on the sofa and pulled her near. Get down there and lick my cock and balls clean of your cum.

"Yes Massa" she replied.