Keeping It in the Family Ch. 02

Story Info
Hypnotic control turning my sister-in-law into my lover.
1.6k words
4.35
79.7k
38

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 05/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I reflected back on my experience seducing my sister-in law. It was one of them most erotic experiences I have enjoyed in my life, and although there was a tinge of concern as to what would happen if it was ever discovered, the sexual satisfaction and feeling of control was too much to ignore. Reliving every detail of our first encounter had me yanking on my now throbbing erection and the pleasure was intensified by the knowledge that the command I left her with allowed her to remember every detail yet feeling it was perfectly natural and that it must be kept a secret.

I spent every spare moment of my day researching more about the effects of the hypnotic program I used to turn my sister-in-law into my personal sex slave. What I leaned is that for hypnotic commands to be entrenched deeply in the subconscious mind of the subject they needed to be reinforced regularly. Several studies showed that by exposing the subject to the control program on daily basis for a minimum of 60 days would insure that the triggers presented would subconsciously be branded into their long term memory. Without hesitation I developed a plan to insure this happens - not only would it mean I could have her sexually available whenever I wanted but that it would help insure she would keep this as our personal secret.

That evening I prepared an email with the hypnotic attachment to be sent every day for the next two month period. To help safeguard it from ever being opened accidently by someone else who may have access to her account I encrypted it with a password protection file that would take effect on the third day. During the first two days the hypnotic suggestions contained in the program would insure that she opened the email every morning and that she would use the password given to her through the suggestion. I also insured that the hypnotic message would reinforce the word Rumplestiltskin as her trigger to fall into a trance and await my every command. It also was programmed to reinforce that whatever I commanded her would seem perfectly natural and that although she will remember them she will never speak to anyone about what occurs.

My wife was heading out of town on Thursday that week and would not be home until late on Friday afternoon. As I was driving home on Wednesday afternoon I reached for my cell phone and dialed Ann's phone number. As it began to ring I had feelings of both excitement and nervousness - what if the hypnotic program was not still working? She answered the phone and without even sharing a greeting I found the first word out of my mouth was "Rumplestiltskin."

From the other end of the phone I heard "Yes David."

The mere sound of her voice repeating the words I had programmed reassured me that she was once again in a trance. Without pausing I began to immediately give her my commands. "Ann - tomorrow evening you are going to come to my house at 7:00pm and you will wear that short black skirt, thigh high stockings, blue silk blouse, and your black stiletto heels. You will kiss me when you arrive and we will sit down together to share some glasses of wine. You are to plan to spend the night and you will be my lover while wearing some of your sister's lingerie. The entire night together you will be focused on showing me that you are a much better lover than your sister and that you will do anything to please me. You will leave the next morning in time to go back home and get ready for your work. All of this will seem natural to you - do you understand?"

"Yes David - I understand." Then she hung up the phone.

On Thursday I hurried home from work, put a bottle of wine in the refrigerator, showered, and waited for Ann's arrival. At 7:00pm her car pulled in the driveway and waiting for her at the door I could see her legs in sheer hosiery accentuated by the 4" high heels as she slid out of the driver's seat and walked in wearing the black skirt and blue blouse as I instructed. She kissed me as natural as if we had done this hundred times before and I poured our wine as she sat on the couch waiting for me to join her. As part of my experiment I was not going to repeat the trigger word as I wanted to see if the commands left to her in my phone call would play out as I hoped.

As I sat next to her we chatted freely, giggled and began to share foreplay. Her hand reached in my lap and began to rub my crotch as the excitement started building. My hands could not stay off her sexy legs and the silky feel of her hosiery had my desire building quickly. We kissed like teenagers and soon our tongues were exploring each other's mouths as one of my hands moved to her breast and started squeezing her now erect nipple. I hear her moan as our lips parted and then she nibbled on the bottom of my ear and I heard her whisper "David - I want you."

Rising from the couch she started to walk out of the living room pausing just long enough to slide down the zipper on her black skirt and letting it slowly and seductively slide down her nylon legs until she gracefully stepped out of it. She smiled, dropped the skirt to the floor, and turning away from she bent over exposing her long legs, perfectly shaped ass, and stretching the thong into her crack leaving nothing for the imagination. Standing up and turning to face me she started to unbutton her blouse - my eyes were fixated on the nipples already protruding through the sheer silky fabric. As the last button became undone she turned and slowly started to walk toward the bedroom sliding the blouse off her shoulders and letting it flutter to the floor below. My cock was nearly breaking through my pants as I struggled to slide them off making my way to the bedroom.

Climbing onto the bed she turned onto her back and raised her legs together straight up toward the ceiling. Taking her thumbs she slowly slid her thing panties over her hips and slid them up her legs gently bending at the knee to slide them over the sexy heels. I stood mesmerized as the panties were playfully tossed in my direction. Without uttering a word she parted her legs and taking the middle finger of her right hand she gently traced the outline of her vagina and teasingly inserted into her love box. With each movement her eyes closed and a gentle moan escaped her lips. Unable to resist any longer I climbed between her legs and while my hands felt and caressed the silky pleasure of her stocking legs my tongue eagerly found its way to the nectar of her love juices.

Each movement of my tongue made hew squirm more and more and her clit seemed enlarged and ultrasensitive. I could feel my cock already starting to leak its pre-cum but the aroma of her snatch and the sweet juices that started flow were too much to resist. My lips and tongue continued to orally love her and then I felt her hands press my head deeper into her box and her nylon legs wrapped around my head as she exploded with moans of pleasure and gushes of her juices coating my mouth, face and the bedding below us. Grabbing my hair she pulled me up on top of her body and our lips and tongues danced playfully as I slid into her still trembling box. She gasped with every thrust and almost immediately my warm cum filled her insides. Collapsing we snuggled in each other's arms and dozed off.

When I awoke I could see her walking out of the bathroom and stopping by my wife's dresser she opened up the lingerie drawer. Pulling out a bright red corset with matching garters she returned to the drawer to find some black, seamed stockings. I lay there silently almost afraid that any word I may mutter could cause this vision to be nothing more than a dream. After cinching the corset she attached the stockings to the garters and with a smile climbed back into bed by my side. Her kisses to my ears and neck made me shiver with excitement and her tender fingers were arousing my cock with each stroke and touch.

In 69 position she climbed on top allowing me to feel and caress her stocking legs while her vagina was positioned for me to lick and kiss as I wished. My now throbbing cock was being kissed, licked and finally engulfed into the warmth of her mouth. With each movement she seemed to swallow it deeper and I could tell I was on the verge of exploding. I didn't want to cum yet but I was no longer in control. She would dictate when, and where, I would cum and without hesitation she welcomed my load into her mouth as she kept sucking and swallowing. As I started to soften she let me cock fall from her mouth, kissed its tip, and returned to lay by my side.

We must have fallen asleep and when awoken by the alarm she kissed me deeply, dressed and left for home to get ready for work. Before hopping into the shower I lay in bed and smiled as thoughts of what may be next raced through my mind.