Keeping Secrets

Story Info
It all started while camping, he thinks.
2.6k words
2.93
73.6k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a way, this is like traveling back and forth in time. Though this is my life, and I thought I knew what was happening in it, it appears that much of what I thought I knew was wrong. So now I go back and forth in time, looking at how my life is now and how it actually came to be that way.

That night at the Camel's Breath almost two years ago is when it all started, or so I thought at the time. Iris and I were sitting at the bar, sharing a drink after a dinner at Black Angus when she pointed over at two men who had just walked in. "That's them," she hissed as they made their way over to a table. All I saw was two construction worker types, one white, one African-American, who looked to be in their mid to late thirties. I had no idea what my wife was talking about and told her so.

"That's Leonard and Steven. The two guys from the campground." Just three weeks before Iris and her close friend Ann had taken her RV up to the mountains for a long weekend. My wife had told me about two guys who were camping near them, and had helped them get a fire started the first night up there. She teased me about how good-looking and strong they were, knowing I've fantasized for years about her fucking another guy while I watched. She told me the two guys were always hanging around the campsite, and that if Ann had been willing, they probably would have turned the camping trip into one long orgy. I assumed it was all just talk; we had never done anything about making the fantasy real, Yet here were two men that I already knew she found hot; maybe we could make something happen tonight.

We sat at the bar talking a bit. The two men hadn't recognized Iris, so if something were going to happen we would have to initiate it. My wife told me it was my fantasy, so I would have to be the one to tell the two men I wanted them to fuck my wife. It was a long walk over to their table, and at first both of them looked at me like I was some kind of faggot nutjob. But once I pointed out Iris, they were all for the idea. "Hell," Steven (the white guy) laughed, "we were looking to fuck her and her friend just a few weeks ago. We didn't care if the husbands knew a damn thing about it or not."

The four of us got of the bar in a hurry, and drove to our house. Iris rode with them, and from the way her head was sometimes disappearing, she was doing more than just giving them directions. Once we got to our house, my wife pulled her two future lovers right to our bedroom while I got our camcorder out. I wasn't going to miss the chance to record this event.

When I came into the bedroom to set everything up, Iris already had both cocks out and was working at them like a kid on a hot day trying to keep both a vanilla and chocolate ice cream from melting. Both cocks were a little longer than mine, which I knew would please Iris, and Steven's girth made it look like a coke can. Damn, that thing was really going to open her up. My wife was having a hard time getting more than the head of it in her mouth, but she didn't stop trying.

For the next two hours, I filmed my wife take on the two studs in every way possible, (she wouldn't let them fuck her in the ass, either because they were too big, or the issue with diseases, or because she thought it might bother me.) There was a cock in her pussy and/or her mouth at all times, and she couldn't get enough. Leonard came in her three times, once in her mouth, the other two times in her abused pussy. Steven only came twice, both in her pussy, but he seemed to be able to stay hard forever. I wondered if he were some kind of Zen master or something.

When they were done, Leonard volunteered to film me getting my first 'sloppy seconds', (or 'sloppy fifths', since she already had four loads in her!). The cunt felt amazing! The interior was so wet, loose, and slippery that I wasn't getting much friction (after they left Iris admitted she could hardly feel me), but the heat and sheer nastiness of it was overwhelming. I tried not to cum too fast, and was probably able to make it last a little over five minutes, but way before I wanted to I was blasting yet another load in her already overflowing pussy. I didn't think we'd ever be able to match the first time Iris became a 'hot wife'.

Of course, now two years later, I know that wasn't her first 'hot wife' episode. Iris admitted that she and Ann had spent that entire weekend getting the shit fucked out of them by Leonard and Steven. After the two guys had helped them build the fire, the four of them had shared some grass that Steven had. They got so high that when Leonard suggested that the women might enjoy a couple of 'bigger joints', the women didn't hesitate. They gave the guys blowjobs right by the fire. Iris said it was burning low by that time, but she admitted it was light enough for other campers to see what they were doing if anyone was still up.

Iris said she had never fucked more in her life than that weekend, even as wild as things have gotten over the past two years. They fucked while they were out hiking, whenever they found even a slightly private looking spot. They fucked when they rested, getting the RV rocking enough that another couple nearby made a joke about how the stabilizers didn't seem to be working right. And they fucked all night, doing things we had never done. In fact, Iris admitted that the first DP she had ever tried was that weekend, and that she fucking loved it. Ann tried it afterwards, and Iris said she loved it as well. Apparently, however, the men were less than enthralled with Ann's lovemaking abilities, as Iris found out later.

The trouble was that Ann didn't want her husband Bob to know, so Ann made Iris swear to keep it a secret. Which she did for two years until Ann and Bob moved away last month. When Steven called a few days after their shared camping trip and asked to get together again, Iris was flattered and asked if he had called Ann yet. When Steven told my wife that Leonard and he agreed that she was much better in bed, Iris was even more flattered. She got together with the two men that very weekend for a threesome, then got the two of them to agree to meet at the Camel's Breath in front of me, and pretend it was all a coincidence.

The amazing thing about Iris fucking these two men twice before doing it in front of me is that my wife kept it a secret for three weeks. A running joke throughout all our years of marriage was that Iris was constitutionally unable to keep a secret from anyone, least of all me. Yet she kept this huge one, and more besides.

Now that Iris was a full-fledged 'hot wife', she decided she liked the lifestyle. She continued to get together with Leonard, Steven, or most commonly both, every two to three weeks for over a year. She probably could have handled them more often, but she didn't want to 'get spoiled'. I sometimes kidded her that her pussy tasted of cum even when she hadn't seen her lovers for a while, and she would tease back, saying, "Honey, you're like Pavlov's dogs. Every time you go between my legs now, you think you're tasting a cream pie."

Unfortunately, she wasn't into doing a double penetration scene with them, but after much begging on my part to give it a try, Iris finally consented. Of course, she demanded a price be paid first. I had to be the 'entertainment' at bachelorette party a co-worker had. I not only had to strip, but also jerk off in front of twelve women! Fortunately, I only knew two of them slightly, and I did get some great video of the sandwich Steven and Leonard made out of Allison!

Eventually, all good things come to an end. Steven got married and Leonard moved out of the area a little later. But Iris and I had gotten used to a little spice in our marriage by now. On a trip to New York just over six months, she had me approach three different men to tell them I 'needed help satisfying my wife'. Two took me up on the offer, and one even allowed me to videotape the session. Shortly after returning from the vacation, Iris found another lover who she is still seeing up to the present time.

Arthur, her lover, is a couple years older than us and married. His wife, Callie, knows of the arrangement and approves. Having lost virtually all interest in sex since her hysterectomy, she prefers her husband have regular lovers that she knows instead of chasing all sorts of tramps behind her back. Even though Arthur is older, he has tremendous stamina, and Iris assures me that he is a better lover than either Steven or Leonard. The two of them get together at least every two weeks, and I have dozens of hours of video of them making love in all sorts of positions and places. Occasionally, Arthur will bring a young friend of his, Rainier, to have a threesome with my wife. Iris always enjoys that, but has not yet done a DP with the two of them. Her asking price has been too high. (She has told me she wants to watch me suck her lovers off or at least clean them up after they're done fucking her.) I just have to be satisfied with seeing my wife taking cocks repeatedly in her pussy and her mouth. How tough do I have it, huh? What a great hot wife I've got!

Just over a month ago, Iris confessed to yet more secrets: she actually loves being DP'd, and often let's her lover double-team her when I'm not around. She was fucking around on the side without my knowledge! A lot of fucking on the side! She was getting laid by either Steven or Leonard at least once a week, and whenever all three of them could get together she spent most of the time as filling! She also had other lovers as well. When I asked how many, she just smiled and said, "Hey, I have to have some secrets left, Randy."

"Who are they?"

"I'm not the kind to kiss and tell, honey. Or suck and tell . . . or fuck and tell . . . or . . ."

"Come on, at least tell me if you've been fucking any of my friends!"

"Randy, I would think that if they're fucking me, and screwing you, they're probably more my friends!"

I couldn't believe what Iris was telling me. "I can't believe you've been doing this! I've given you permission to fuck guys, haven't I? As long as I'm around to watch, you can . . ."

"Honey, a real 'hot wife' doesn't need permission. We fuck who and when we want to. I'm not asking for permission and I'm not agreeing to any conditions. My pussy's mine to use as I please and to please who I like."

Obviously Iris was burning at a higher temperature than I realized. She was right, I suppose; we had said at the beginning it was about her pleasure not mine. I guess I always truly believed she was doing it all for me. It was a shock to be disabused of this belief.

"But why cheat on me, Iris? You could have at least told me."

"Telling you might have helped you, honey, but not me. You see, after that first weekend with Leonard and Steven I found out a few things. First of all, I love sex. At least good sex with guys that have no trouble getting hard and can cum more than once a night. I wanted to do more of that. A lot more."

The comments about the good sex hurt. "But Iris, I never tried to limit you. It was you that limited yourself to how much you saw your lovers."

"That's true, but that's because I learned a couple of other things that weekend. I'm a lot nastier when you aren't around. That's why Steven and Leonard thought I was so hot compared to Ann. I think I just feel dirtier when I'm doing something behind your back. Nasty, cheating sex means more orgasms for me. And that's even true afterwards. I get so turned on feeding you a cream pie without your knowing it. I can cum almost as soon as I feel your tongue on my lips. Even your fucking gets better—for me—if another guy or two has already been inside me. Honestly, Randy, lying to you is a big turn-on for me."

Apparently it wasn't just a turn-on for her. Arthur and Callie were in on it as well. According to my wife, 'helping to hang the horns on Randy' (which was how Arthur put it) was the only thing that got Callie in the mood to make love. Even though Arthur could fuck my wife whenever he wanted, all three of them preferred to do it in secret. Allison admitted she had done several DP's with Arthur and Rainier, as well as with several other friends of Arthur's. She also told me she had gone to swinger's club with him, (something she had never consented to do with me) and even participated in a seven-man gangbang.

I was stunned by all the information she was giving me at one time. "Why are you telling me this now? I thought you said you liked keeping all this secret from me."

"I guess the idea of letting you know just how 'hot' I am started to appeal to me. Aren't you happy to find out just what a cheating, unfaithful slut I am? (I wasn't too sure about that.) "And I'll still have secrets. Now whenever I tell you I'll be late coming home from work, or I'm going to exercise, or I'm going shopping, or I'm going to see a friend . . .Hell, whenever I'm out of your sight, you are going to be wondering 'Is my wife cheating on me? Will I be eating another guys cum tonight?' The idea of keeping you wondering like that, all the time, just got to be too much for me. So, am I as hot a wife as you hoped I would be?"

More than I had hoped. Iris is out late tonight; she says she had a dentist appointment she forgot to tell me about. And she was right; I've been spending the late afternoon wondering just what is being put in her mouth. And last night I got a call from Callie. She told me she hoped I would be willing to pay Iris' price to video another DP soon; otherwise she might have to convince my wife to 'turn off the heat'. I wasn't sure what she meant, but I have a feeling I know.