Keeping the Romance

Story Info
A date ending with foot worship.
836 words
4
15.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BhamDomme
BhamDomme
17 Followers

She was now ready for her date with James, her submissive. Whoever said romance and kisses were incompatible with BDSM and D/s was so wrong, and she knew that. She showered, washed and styled her long auburn hair, applied minimal make-up and spritzed on her favorite perfume. She was wearing a summer dress and sandals.

When he arrived at her door, she kissed him and let him in. He was handsome, nicely-dressed, and he smelled so good. Everything was ready, so she led him into the dining room and they sat down for a relaxing dinner and conversation. Afterward they moved to the living room to have a glass of wine together.

The wine started to warm them up a bit and they began kissing. James' kisses were passionate and stimulating and, before long, her dress "accidentally" slipped down exposing her full breasts. She grabbed him by the hair and pushed his head down, so he cupped them in his hands and began to kiss and nibble at them. While he did that, she unzipped his pants and slipped her hand inside to feel his cock. She began to stroke it, softly at first and then more firmly. As she did, it grew harder in response to her attentions. He was leaning over her and she pushed her body up toward his.

He slipped one hand underneath her dress and, at that point, he felt that she wasn't wearing any panties. He could feel the heat and dampness of her pussy as he touched it. She gasped because it would take only a minimum of attention for her to climax. He knew what she liked but was waiting for her lead, and she pushed him downward. He buried his face in her pussy. Even though she had just freshly showered, it still smelled and tasted like....her. He licked and nibbled at her lady parts and she moved her hips, pushing her crotch even further into his face. Then, she grabbed a handful of his hair and said "Suck my clit. Now!!!" as she had a huge, wet climax right there on his face.

Then he moved down further, working his way down her legs to her feet. He loved her feet. Besides having a monthly pedicure, she used a pumice stone and Palmer's Cocoa Butter on them daily right after her shower. Right now, she had sparkly red toenail polish on. He took off her sandals, kissed her feet and then reached over for the Cocoa Butter which she'd placed right on the close by end table ahead of time. He applied some to her feet and massaged them one at a time.

Starting at the toes, he massaged each one of them separately and then ran his fingers back on the tops and the soles of her feet, massaging them carefully and lovingly, all the way back to and including her heels. She sighed and sunk into relaxation as he ministered to her this way. He loved her feet and sometimes this felt as good to her as sex itself. Finally the Cocoa Butter was all massaged in and her feet were smooth and soft.

He began to kiss her toes and suck them one at a time, each one in turn. She loved it and purred "Thank you" as she smiled. Her feet smelled and tasted so good as he kissed and licked them. She rubbed them across his face with a relaxed moan and he held her warm feet to his cheeks. She grabbed his hair with her toes, teasing him, and then rubbed them across his lips as she smiled.

After awhile, she moved her feet down the front of his body and then, with her toes, she began pulling down at the waist of his pants. He knew that she was trying to take them off. As he removed his pants, her feet found their way to his cock and she rubbed his hardness between her soft, warm soles. His cock seemed to get even harder at the touch of her feet. She continued to stroke his cock with one foot, trying to wrap her sole around it as she was able, as she used the toes of her other foot to massage the head and glans. At that point, he grabbed his cock with his own hand. She used one foot to massage his balls and he rubbed his cock on her other foot as he masturbated. He could feel the pressure of impending orgasm building. Soon his climax exploded and his hot load of cum squirted on the top of her feet. When he was finished, he leaned over, picked up her feet in his hands, and licked his cum off.

After that, she took him by the hand and they went to the bedroom. They got undressed, went to bed and cuddled until they went to sleep for the night. Early on, she'd decided the dinner dishes could wait. Keeping the romance going was more important sometimes.

BhamDomme
BhamDomme
17 Followers