Keeping the Secret Ch. 02

Story Info
Formulating a plan to fulfill desires.
5.2k words
4.54
41.4k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 01/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thinking long and hard about fulfilling my husband's fantasy of being taken by a black man, I finally fell asleep. When I had woken up the next morning, Kenny was already gone. He had must of just left because the aroma of fresh coffee tantalized my senses and while sitting in the bathroom for my morning pee, I noticed that the mirrors were slightly fogged from his hot shower.

I walked into the kitchen to have a cup of coffee and noticed Ken had drawn a clean cup from the cupboard and placed it top end down onto a note. I lifted the cup and read the note:

"Good morning hunny! You were absolutely thrilling last night. You always turn me on, but last night, you had me so turned on my orgasm felt like explosions bursting inside of me. I think I was still shuddering this morning from aftershocks. Have fun at Janice's tonight and I will see you Sunday night."

Love, Kenny

I knew I had him delighted last night and I figured that it wasn't only because of how sexy I appeared for him, but because of my dirty talking about my curiosity for black cock. I sipped my coffee and enjoyed the sunny morning, gazing out at my bird feeders; but still entranced by the challenge that was opposing me. I finished two cups of coffee and decided I needed to let my mind rest from keeping my own little secret now.

It was difficult letting these thoughts go, but I was saved by Janice who called and asked if I could come over early. She was behind on the preparations for the party and desperately needed my help. I told her I would help for a few hours but had planned on going shopping for a new outfit and would have to shower before the party. She was grateful and thanked me and said goodbye. I went into the bedroom and put on some jeans and a t-shirt, looked in the mirror and noticed my make-up was still okay. I would be able to help her and run straight to the store. I put on my tennis shoes, grabbed my keys, and headed out.

When I arrived at Janice's house she was a mess. The house was a mess, scattered with different items for the party. Serving trays were empty out on the counters and assorted bags of vegetables were untouched on the counters as well. I suggested that she start straightening up the house and I would prepare her veggie and meat and cheese trays. She thanked me and turned to start cleaning and I reminded her that when that was done, we would get the ham started too.

She smiled as if she had forgotten all about the ham and went to cleaning. I rinsed the celery, broccoli, mixed bell peppers, and cucumbers. I cut away and she moved throughout the rooms of the house tidying up. By the time she was ready to vacuum, I had the veggie tray finished and was nearly ready to start on the meat and cheese tray. I covered the veggie tray with plastic wrap and put it in the refrigerator and took out the meat and blocks of cheese. My mind wandered again as I pulled the summer sausage out of the fridge. It was so thick and long. There was probably no getting around it but I immediately thought of black cock. I could feel a tingle in my loins and put the sausage on the counter and directed my focus to the cheese.

I sliced the blocks of cheddar and mild cheddar cheese and placed them neatly on the tray. Janice had finished vacuuming by then and started to dust. I reached for the summer sausage again and held it in my hand. I imagined it as a big black cock and envisioned my lips wrapped around it. I waved off my perverted thoughts and did what needed to be done. Janice finished dusting just as I was wrapping the meat and cheese tray. She walked into the kitchen and noticed it done and said it looked great. I put it in the refrigerator and recommended we get the ham started since it would take about six hours to thoroughly cook.

My mind was boggled now and I needed to talk to someone. Janice and I have been friends since high school and she was well aware of my gangbang initiation from Kenny's friends that determined if I would be a suitable candidate for him and all the details that entailed Kenny's pornoholicism. She told me over and over that I was one lucky bitch and she wished she could find a man like Ken. She had been married once for two years but that ended before she turned twenty-one.

As we began to prepare my grandmother's special ham recipe, my distraction must have shown on my face.

"Geez Rebecca, what is on your mind? Is something bothering you?"

I hesitated with a smile before responding.

"Yeah, something's got me a little. . ."

"What is it? You can talk to me, we've been friends forever," Janice responded.

"It's nothing serious, it just. Well, I think Kenny is hiding something from me."

"Hiding something from you?" Janice asked.

As reluctant as I was I proceeded to tell Janice about yesterday. I opened up about every little detail about dressing sexy for Kenny and how I looked hot and felt so good about myself. I told her about wanting Ken to change into a pair of boxer briefs and tank top and when I went to set his clothes out for him, I told her about finding his "Secret" disc.

Janice had an inquisitive look on her face as we put the ham in the oven. "Go on, keep going," she said.

"Well, I couldn't help myself. I wanted to know what was on the disc, so I put it in the computer. When I opened the folder it had two videos titled "Secret." I started the first one and there was a white wife sitting next to a well built black man who was caressing her tits and kissing her neck. The woman was talking to the camera asking question like, 'Do you like this baby? Does this turn you on?' The woman was talking to her husband Janice, and she was about to be ravaged by a black man. Let me tell you Janice, when I skipped further into the video, this black man had a huge cock."

"Holy shit!" Janice said. Are you telling me Kenny has a fantasy of you fucking a huge chocolate cock? He is such a fucking pornoholic. You are a lucky bitch."

"I don't know exactly. He hasn't said anything to me. And I didn't say anything to him about finding his "Secret." I was thinking he was developing a new fantasy, but last night I hinted about having a curiosity for black cock watching the movies he brought home and when we had sex last night I talked dirty to him as if he was a black man using my pussy. When I came, I even said I was going to cum all over his big chocolate dick."

"Ohhh," Janice screeched with a giggle.

"I even asked him if he had any new fantasies, but he denied the when he answered. I am wondering if this fantasy is so taboo, he is embarrassed."

I continued to tell her about how watching the first scene got me so turned on I had to stop the video and when I played the second, I was even more turned on watching two black studs take care of another white wife while she moaned and panted to her husband about how well these black cocks were pleasing her. I confided to her that I wanted to fulfill this suspected fantasy for Kenny, but I also was starting to crave dark meat because of my over working curiosity.

"So this is what is bothering you," Janice asked?

"Not exactly, Janice. What is really bothering me is that I can't think of anyway to fulfill this fantasy. I don't know any black men. To add to that, I want to make sure that if I do meet anyone, that his cocoa cock is larger than average. I have a rough idea of what I am going to do to fulfill Kenny's fantasy, but I need the players first."

"Well, I tell you what sweetie. I know a gorgeous black man, Mr. Terrance Blackman, from the junior high where I was substitute teaching. He was a personal fitness instructor and is also a personal trainer in the evenings at a nearby gym. I have his number from a list of contacts the school offered me and I can call him over for the party. Maybe we can talk to him about potential players. Does that sound good to you honey," Janice asked?

I smiled and could feel the desperation leave my expression. Janice smiled back and said it was a done deal and that I should get heading out, and it wouldn't hurt to have an impressive outfit to make a good impression. I agreed with her and told her I would see her later. I gave her a hug and kiss and she reassured me that we could get this done.

As I drove to the shopping mall, I was thinking of just what I could buy that would be extraordinarily impressive. I knew I wanted nice form fitting slacks, a pair of high heels that would showcase my legs and butt, and a sultry but not overly revealing top. I was going to wear my silver hoop earrings and matching silver bracelets, but I would leave my hair down tonight.

After getting to the mall, I must have tried on ten pairs of slacks before finding a pair that fit just right and would leave Mr. Blackman perceiving me just the way I needed. Whether it was for him to describe to others he knows or just to have him enjoying the view, I wasn't too concerned. The shoes were easy to find. I choose a four and three-quarter inch pair of black sexy sandals with straps that tie around the ankle. These shoes featured a rhinestone design on the toe straps. They were very cute and I needed them. They would go with the black slacks just fine. For the top I had much more trouble. I finally decided on a sexy casual top though. It was tight and was cleavage exposing. It was sleeveless with spaghetti straps, a sexy black, white, and silver art form print, and to top it all off I bought a deluxe rhinestone choker.

I was giddy on the way home. I dropped my top and slacks off at the cleaners to be washed and pressed and I knew once all the pieces of this outfit were together, I would look stellar. If I didn't impress Terrance, he would have to be a fool, even if I was a white woman. I got back home and it was already 5:00 p.m. I had been gone for nearly three hours. I guess time really does fly when you are having fun.

I jumped in the shower and almost didn't wash my hair knowing I would have to dry and straighten it, but I did. I might be a little later arriving at the party, but to me it was for a good cause. As I washed my hair, thoughts of massive black stems crossed my mind. I imagined the large members swinging in front of my face, nudging against my waiting pussy, and shooting stringy white loads anywhere and every where. I was more than a little excited to meet Janice's acquaintance Terrance. He sounded like a great candidate being a personal fitness trainer. I imagined him to be lean and muscular and incredibly satisfying. I was getting off task and pushed these thoughts aside despite feeling wetness building inside me.

I didn't shave my legs because for one, I was wearing pants and two, I had just done an excellent job yesterday, but I questioned whether or not to keep what little pubic hair that I had maintained or if I should shave it bald. I decided I would leave it alone and when and if the day came, I would shave my pussy completely bald. I washed my body and face, rinsed, and I was out. I was out of the shower by 5:25. I dried my skin and lathered it in lotion. My pussy was beginning to cool off after thinking of what had started to become an obsession and put on a sexy black thong. I wanted to paint both my finger nails and toe nails and did so in a dark reddish purple shade called caponata. After that I sat naked with the exception of my thong and straightened my hair. This took over forty-five minutes and it was just past 6:30 p.m. I did not rush and put on my slacks. They looked great on me but I wanted to see how the shoes would compliment them. I put the shoes on and stood in front of the mirror. My nipples were erect from the chill of the air conditioning and a yearning building inside me. I turned to catch a profile view of my butt and loved it. Being petite I do not have a huge bubbly butt, but in these pants with these shoes, it was on display.

I giggled in excitement and pinched my hard nipples. I was nearly ready. I put on a bra and then the top but wasn't satisfied with the way my tits looked. I took the top off and changed into a different bra. This bra was just right and when I put the top on I had a nice portrait of cleavage complimenting the sexy top I had purchased. I moved to the bathroom and did my make-up in a mildly seductive fashion. I brushed my hair one more time and while putting the choker on the phone rang.

When I answered the phone, I was surprised to hear Kenny's voice. He had called to tell me how beautiful it was sailing on the ocean. He told me again to go and have a good time and I thanked him and wished for him to return safely. Just then Janice was calling in and I relayed this to Ken and he let me go. I clicked over to Janice who asked if I could stop at the store to buy two cases of beer. She had forgotten all about the beer, but she had colas and liquors. I said I would be heading out the door soon. She thanked me and we said goodbye and hung up. I looked in the mirror one last time and knew I was looking impressive. I almost headed out the door but remembered deodorant and perfume. Now I was ready to go.

I turned off all but the living room light, grabbed my keys and locked the doors, and headed out to the garage. As I pulled out of the driveway, closing the garage door, I felt like I was forgetting something, but I looked and I did grab my purse. I was still excited like a teenager when I arrived at the store. I took some cash from my purse and locked my purse in the glove box. I walked into the store and went straight to the beer coolers. Knowing right where to go for a case of Bud and Bud Light each I looked up and noticed three handsome black men talking.

Their physiques were unimaginably solid and they all stood at least a foot taller than me. They were standing in front of the cooler I needed to get in and I said, "Excuse me."

The three of their heads turned in my direction and took me in from head to toe and back up.

"Oh were sorry miss, can we get something for you."

I told them I needed a case of both Bud and Bud light.

"Now what's a sexy little thing like you gonna do with all that beer. You couldn't possibly be planning on drinking all that yourself are you," one of them asked?

I could hear the other two whispering to each other. I couldn't make out what they were saying, but I blushed from the comment of the one man and also from my imagination making me believe the other two were commenting on how good I looked and that they would love to black snake my tight white pussy.

The man reached into the cooler and grabbed a case of each and offered to carry them to the counter for me. He introduced himself as Terrance, and I almost lost my breath. I gave him my name introducing myself as Rebecca. He said it was nice to meet me and set the beer on the counter. He asked what the beer was for and I told him my girlfriend was having a party tonight.

"A party huh, is it around here," he asked?

"Yes, it just a few blocks down the road," I told him.

"You got to be kidding. Your friend wouldn't happen to be Janice would it," he asked? "She called me earlier today and invited me and said I could bring some friends if I decided to come. We are actually on our way over there."

I felt my knees go weak and a burning sensation took over my entire body. I think I kept my composure and said that was great and I would see him there.

As I paid for the beer, he asked if he could possibly ride with me. He said that his friends were not happy with the beer selection and were going to another store to get their favorite beers.

"I don't see any problem with that," I said.

"Great! I am going to tell Bryon and Devon you are heading to that party and I will join you."

"Okay," I said and felt a sigh of relief as he walked away towards his friends. My body was still burning but I was feeling more relaxed.

He came back and grabbed the cases of beer and asked if I was ready. I replied with a yes and pointed towards my Durango. We all headed out the door together and Terrance told his friends he would see them in a bit. Terrance placed the beer in the back as I was entering the vehicle and he was soon next to me in the passenger seat. I started the vehicle and started the short drive to Janice's.

"Hey, you're a pretty big guy, you can adjust that seat back if you'd like. You look a little cramped up," I giggled to Terrance.

"Thanks, I looked for the lever under the seat, but couldn't find it."

"There is an auto adjust on the side of the seat. Just push it back and the seat with go back," I informed him.

He moved the seat back as far as it would go, letting him straighten his legs out more comfortably. I watched as his legs became freer and impulsively glanced at his lap checking for a bulge. There was more than just a bulge as my eyes widened. I had to glance back down a little to trace the outline of his cock. My heart raced again as I estimated his cock to already measure at least six inches and it looked thick too. My fists clenched the steering wheel as I thought to myself "Oh my God." I tried to keep my cool, but my pussy was aching. I wanted to stop the vehicle now, undo his pants, and suck him with no regrets. Then I noticed a wedding band on his finger.

"Comfy now," I asked?

"Yes, thank you," he replied.

"So what do you do," already knowing, I still asked?

"I'm a personal fitness teacher at Chandeler Jr. High. It's a little different that your regular gym class. Normal gym class helps the students learn basics of sports like volleyball, basketball, and so on, having only a mediocre level of exercise. In my class, I want each student to sweat nonstop for the entire class period. I set up a course of events that does not allow the student to give half of an effort. If they fall behind and the student behind them passes, they have to start from the beginning. If they have to move slowly, then they move slowly, but they cannot stop and they will achieve the best fitness of their life when they have finished their semester with me. And in the evenings I am a personal trainer. Doing this, I either help people learn how to get the results they want and guide them along, or I help keep people motivated who are not inspired enough, so they pay someone to push them along."

"Sounds interesting, it also sounds like you are a man who strives for himself and for others," I said, thinking about his ethics in bed.

"I guess you could say that," he replied.

We pulled into Janice's driveway. People had already arrived and I checked the clock. It was 7:30 p.m. I wasn't much later than I had originally planned. We entered the party together and I immediately noticed the look on Janice's face. She was smiling ear to ear and her eyes were popping out of her head as we approached her. Terrance approached her first and asked where she wanted the beer.

"You two have already met," she asked?

I replied with enthusiasm that we would just be meeting now if she hadn't forgotten about the beer.

Terrance put the beer down and gave Janice a hug and I did the same.

"Yea I ran into this lovely woman at the store and we talked for a minute and I found out that we were going to the same party, so I asked her for a ride. My friends, Bryon and Devon wanted to go to another store to get their favorite beers. They should be here shortly," Terrance stated.

"That's great, it is good to see you again Terrance," Janice said. "There should be room in the fridge for the beer. Hurry back!"

Terrance took the beer to the kitchen and Janice with her potty mouth exclaimed, "Holy shit Bec, talk about a coincidence. Did you say anything to him?"

"No, no, no, I acted as if I had no idea who he was. My pussy is already a little wet just from meeting him. He is so tall and he is built solid. I glanced into his lap driving over and saw that he's got quite a large package concealed under his pants. I noticed that he is married though and that disappointed me a little," I said.

12