Keith Doesn't Know Who He Wants

Story Info
Keith fucks cowgirl teen but thinks twice about his wife.
5.1k words
3.87
53.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How do I describe Keith exactly how he is...well he's about 6 foot and dark brown hair that's turning gray at his temple. He's 37 and married but that doesn't stop the way he feels about a certain young adult. Keith knows its normal for a man his age to lust after a younger woman but never but his thoughts in actions with her. He never considered himself sexy because he thought that wasn't his decision. But he did have a great body. He was a diver for half of his life. He loved his wife Kate but was getting tired of the different hours they worked. It left little time for them to be together alone. He wanted something new, maybe a new job, maybe a new life.

Keith was looking for a new job with the same hours as his wife so he could see her more. He came across a little small ranch and saw the sign that said "Help Wanted." He drove down the driveway about a mile and saw the huge ranch house. He thought 'Wow..defiantly not a city house like I'm used to.' He knocked on the door and to his demise the sweet innocent farmers daughter appeared. "Hello. Are you coming down because of the job offering?" He could see her dad in the background put down his coffee and come behind his daughter. "Yes, actually. I need a good job. Hard work isn't a problem with me. Whatever work you have I can get it done." Keith said with much hope he would get the job.

"Well what's your name son?" Asked the man behind his daughter.

"Keith. Keith Banks. Yours?" Keith asked. "Tim Hale. This here is my daughter, Grace Hale." He confirmed putting his hand on his daughters shoulders. "Hello Grace." Keith said with a warm smile.

"Hello Mr. Banks." Grace said smiling back. "Oh no, please call me Keith."

"Well Keith looks like you might be the man to get the job done. What's your past experiences?" The older man asked him.

"Well I've been a diver for 25 years. Recently decided to retire and get a job that has good hours and pays well. I can lift heavy objects and I've worked with machinery." Keith said with pride.

"Grace get some sweet tea ready. Looks like we got ourselves a new farmhand." Mr. Hale said as he shook Keith hand.

Mr. Hale and Keith walked around the barn and talked about the work that needed to be done while Grace was steady working on making some sweet tea.

Grace just turned 18 and was living with her dad on the ranch. She was leaving in a few months to go to the military. She thought about the new ranch hand Keith. He seemed like a good man. Grace thought back to his warm welcoming smile and it reminded her of her last boyfriend of 2 years. She had her heart broken when she found out he was cheating on her. Grace although for her age was very mature in all the right places. Long brownish blonde hair and hazel eyes. She stood tall for a girl at 5'9 and her breasts were fully developed. She blocked the thoughts of Keith and continued working on the tea.

"This needs to be fixed." Mr. Hale said pointing to the ladder going into the hay loft. "Sir, when do you want it fixed? Today? Tomorrow?" "Boy! I like you! Ready to get the job done as fast as possible. You can start whenever you like. You can get 2 hours of work in today and come back early tomorrow morning. You'll work 12 hours a day with a breakfast, lunch, and dinner break." "Sounds great thanks again Mr. Hale. Where do you keep your nails and hammer at?" "Right over there in that red box. I'm going inside if you need anything just holler."

Keith walked over to the shelf and got the hammer and nails. He worked in the hot barn and hit his fingers many times while banging in nails. He did this cause his thoughts we're racing. He would finally get to go home and see his wife on time..they were going to have hard sex when he got home and he knew it. About 30 minutes passed and Grace walked into the barn with the sweet tea.

"Keith I got you some sweet tea." Grace said as she put the tea down on the bale of hay. "Why thank you miss. So how old are you? 15? 16?" He thought he was about right on the age. "No sir, I'm 18. Turned 18 two months ago." "Well damn I was off wasn't I?" Keith joked and got a beautiful smile back in return.

"So Grace.. What do you plan on doing now that your an adult?" "Well I plan on going into the military. I'm not sure what branch yet but I have 3 more months to decide so no big rush. I heard you were a diver? So I take it you were in the Navy?" She asked questioning him.

"Yes. I'm still 100% active duty. But I got out of it to be with my wife. She works at a local job we didn't see much of each other. So hopefully it works out now. I didn't see your mom here does she work in town too?" Keith asked

There was a silence in the room. The boards creaked as the sun heated the room. Grace looked up at Keith with tears in her eyes and spoke very softly. "My mother died a year ago. I never got to say goodbye..she died in a car accident coming back late at night." Keith was shocked. He felt so guilty and hurt. He made this beautiful young girl cry. "I'm so sorry Grace I-I-I had no idea I just thought..." "Keith its ok. You didn't know its fine" Grace forced a smile and wiped her eyes.

"Grace I'm sorry. Really." Keith opened his arms to hug the girl and she hugged him back. His heart beat faster and fluttered. His stomach did leaps like it had when he was single and free and saw a pretty woman. He pushed it away as excitement for this evening.

Grace thought back to her last failed relationship and broke the hug fast and backed away.

"Grace..you ok?" Keith asked very concerned wondering what he did wrong. Maybe he moved too quickly for the hug.

"I'm fine. I just thought about my last failed relationship. It didn't work the guy cheated on me with my best friend. I haven't talked to either since. It broke my heart."

"Grace , I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bring up bad feelings. " Keith looked down at his watch and saw his two hours were done with. "Well Grace its been nice talking to you. I best be going. Please tell your father I'll be back tomorrow at 6."

Grace watched Keith leave the barn and he got in his truck and left. Grace thought about Keith and his hug. She felt how his hands grew warmer the longer the hug went. She felt that a long time ago when her ex boyfriend hugged her like that. Grace walked back into the house kicked off her cowgirl boots and told her dad the news. She went and showered and laid down in bed and closed her eyes and thoughts of Keith flooded her mind.

"Dammit!" Keith muttered as his stubbed is toe running up the stairs expecting to see his wife just coming out of the shower as usual. Kate was already in bed and about to turn the lights down when Keith walked in. "Kate..are you going to sleep already?" "Yes Keith. You should go get showered and get some sleep." "Kate...I had plans this evening for me and you..." "Keith what were they?" Kate seemed pissed that Keith was keeping her awake. Keith didn't like the way she referred to his plans as 'were' "Kate never mind. I got a new job so we could see each other more. Kate I love you and wanted to make love to you this evening. I can't even remember the last time we even had a sexual touch with each other." "Keith go take a shower and go to bed. I told you I don't like have sex. Its gross. I'm sorry babe." Kate stood up and walked over to Keith and kissed his cheek. Keith walked away into the shower. Sadly he hung his head and thought about his failed plans. Him and his wife were never going to have sex again. He knew it.

Early next morning Keith woke up with a note next to his pillow it read 'Keith, I'm sorry about last night. You know I never liked having sex with you. Your too much alike to the guy that raped me. I love you darling still..' Keith was furious. He was being compared to a rapist. How the fuck was this true? He didn't care he went to work to blow off some of his steam.

Grace woke up feeling energized and her heart excited almost to see Keith. She put on her skinny jeans that clung to her perfectly rounded ass. A low rise blue and gray flannel and slipped on her cowgirl boots and went to milk cattle. Shortly after she was in the barn Keith arrived.

"Good morning Grace. Sleep good?" Keith said with new hope his day might be better with some good companion talk. "Morning Keith. Slept fine. You?" She asked smiling as her hair fell down over her left shoulder. "Ah my night could have been better with my wife." "Oh. I'm sorry to hear. What happened if you don't mind me asking?" Grace said as she milked the other two cattle.

Keith began telling his story as he swept all the barn stalls. They shared some intense moments as Keith's voice rose with anger towards his wife. "Oh Keith I'm sorry to hear about your wife. It sounds like sexual trauma." "Grace can I ask a question? Do you think I'm still attractive for my age? I mean maybe my wife just doesn't find me attractive."

Grace paused and thought carefully about her answer. "Keith..your attractive just in your own way. Maybe your wife really does have trauma I don't think its because she doesn't find you attractive. Your actually~" Grace stopped talking and went back to working his cheeks red as fire. "Grace?" "Your actually very handsome." Grace forced herself to be true to herself.

"Why Grace! Haha thank you! Always great to hear somebody say that." Keith's laughed echoed throughout the barn. His smile lingered on his face. That comment truly warmed his heart. He thought about that girl over there working. He couldn't help but take his glances. She worked hard and quietly after making that comment. Keith was sure she was shy and embarrassed.

About 12 noon Grace made sandwiches and brought a pitcher of sweet tea out to the back of her red beat up ford truck. Keith walked out the barn shirt less and sweating. Grace felt her mouth drop. This man was so muscular. He had muscles in all the right places. His chest was sculpted perfectly and he had a trail of hair go down over his abs into his pants. He even had the v-line muscles. Grace stopped her thoughts closed her mouth sat on the back of the truck.

"Well Grace thank you very much. Your a good cook. Well your daddy said I have an hour lunch break. You know anything fun around here to do?" Keith asked.

"Why yes I do. Your not afraid to get those pants wet are you? Haha I got a swimming hole we can go to and cool off. Its about 30 feet deep. We can dive off the rocks." She said smiling. "Grace that sounds like a fine idea let's go." They finished there lunch and off they went. After a 10 minute drive through the field they were there.

The creek widened into a wide circle with a little water fall over the side of the rocks. The green grassy bank was perfect. He kicked off his shoes and turned and looked at Grace and said "Watch this." Keith climbed the rocks up to the top. Grace watched as his back muscles moved with his arms as he pulled himself up. He said before he jumped "For Grace! Aha" and did a the most perfect dive ever. He dove all the way to the bottom and brought up handfuls of dirt.

Grace smiled and splashed her feet in the water. She wasn't going to get in so she thought. Keith swam to the side where she was sitting. His hair slicked back from the water. He touched her hand and noticed she didn't jump back. She looked down and said "Damn you gotta stop being so perfect." Grace said softly looking into Keith's eyes. He smiled and said "I can't help it if I'm perfect. But~" He didn't finished it. He pulled Grace in and starting splashing her with water and laughing because he broke the moment.

When Grace caught her breath she look at Keith in the water and said "Damn you Keith Banks." She smiled and swam to shore. She stood up soaking wet and said "Now I have to dry off. I hope you don't mind but I'm taking my jeans and shirt off." Keith at this state didn't mind. He hadn't seen a woman undress in front of him for awhile. His wife damn well certainly do it. Although he knew this was wrong to watch but hey what else could a man do.

She slowly took off her wet skinny jeans. Even harder to take than dry. She finally got them off and took off her socks. Then she undid the buttons on her shirt and Keith looked at this marvelous body in front of him. Tall and skinny. Damn. Keith noticed her bra and underwear were matching. Blue silk. Keith's mind wasn't working but another throbbing organ was. His cock was stiff even in the water. Then that one damned thought came into his head. This is cheating. I have a wife weather she has sex with me or not.

Keith swam and sat in the water and relaxed. Grace dried off on shore and didn't notice Keith had been staring at her. She dressed and called out to Keith it was time to work again. The drive home was Keith picking on Grace that he had won because he threw her in the water. Grace smiled and didn't answer and let him talk. Grace felt full of joy and happy. Grace almost had the feeling of being in love. Grace cussed at herself. No she can't love this man. He's married and way older than her. She pushed the thoughts out of her head.

Grace went inside for some peace and to be away from Keith maybe some time alone will do good for her mind. Keith steady worked and thought about Grace at the creek. Her body..her nicely formed tits. Her nipples were erect through her bra. She had a nice ass on her too...Keith thought to himself. I'm just horny and want sex. Even though he knew he wanted to fuck her. Something about her he liked more than his wife. Not just her body but just the way she was.

Grace cooked dinner inside for about 3 hours. She made pork BBQ, mashed potatoes, sweet tea and even drug out some moonshine. When her daddy came back in he asked about her day and if Keith worked. She replied yes and she had a fine day. She ate first and went up stairs to her room before Keith could get inside to eat. She stood by the window and watched as Keith walked out from the barn putting on his white t shirt. His muscles rippled over his chest. This man was perfection. She promised herself though she wouldn't fall for a man again for awhile.

Down at the table Keith and Mr. Hale ate dinner and briefly talked. "Keith, my daughter enjoys your company. I can tell. Her eyes sparkle when she talks about you. She needs a good guy to talk to. I think your the guy she needs. That is to talk to." Mr Hale cut his eyes towards Keith. "Well she's a very fine young women. I heard about her ex boyfriend. Damn that kid breaking her heart like that." "Yes I agree with ya Keith"

Keith finished dinner and went home. He got into the shower and the thought of Grace came back. He grew hard. His cock stood tall at 9 inches. He never thought he was small. His wife never complained either when they first had sex. Keith rubbed his cock and thought back to Grace and her silk bra and underwear. He thought about it and rubbed alittle faster. Within minutes he exploded all on the shower floor. He cleaned himself up and walked out the shower. He climbed into bed. The faint distance of the radio in the room played his favorite song "Your Side of The Bed by Little Big Town" How that song described his marriage at this point was unreal. He thought of Grace and he thought of Kate.. "How, how'd you get so far away?

All we have left are the memories of the love we made

Are you sleeping with your own regret?

On your side of the bed" Those lyrics were the last thing Keith heard before he fell asleep dreaming of Grace for he knew the marriage he had with Kate was done with.

Keith got up and drove alittle faster to work this morning. He got to the barn at 5:30. 30 minutes earlier than what he had to be. He wanted to get as much work done as he could before lunch. He started on the cattle milking them. Then swept the stalls. Picked up the small hay bales. Fed the cattle. Then started on some on Grace's chores. He fed the geese and the fish in the coy pond. Then fed the dogs and started mowing the grass. All before 7 o'clock.

When Grace woke up she heard the lawn mower. That was her chore she looked out her window and Keith was pulling the lawn mower into the barn. He had did all her chores. She quickly got dressed in some cut off jeans that were now shorts. They showed some of her ass but it was supposed to be hot anyway. she pulled on a tank top combed her hair and grabbed her cowgirl hat. She ran outside into the barn and saw Keith.

"Morning Grace. I already did all my chores and yours. I thought maybe we could have some time together to get to know each other better." Keith asked wanting some alone time with Grace.

"Keith..why thank you! Sure let's go. I'll get my horse you can pick yours."

Keith looked at her as she walked away cut off shorts all the way up to her ass. Showing lots of skin. Her tank top hugged her body and showed some cleavage but not as much as yesterday. He looked down at himself. White t shirt that said Navy and ripped blue jeans. The cowboy type he guessed. He saddled the horse up and rode up to where Grace was.

"Keith?" Grace questioned

"Yes Grace?"

"How old are you?"

"Well you might change your opinion on me being handsome. But if you must know I'm 37." Keith said with hesitation.

"I'm not changing my opinion. Your still handsome." Grace smiled at me. We were going back to the creek.

"Grace that surprises me because most young women your age want a young man. Your interested in me..aren't you?".

Grace wasn't going to answer. She was so shocked and felt stupid. What if he didn't like her back...she thought to herself fuck it. I'm leaving in a few months anyway. "Yes I am. Very interested haha."

Keith could fell his cock grow alittle in his jeans. "Grace...I'm interested in you too..."

They didn't talk until they got to the creek. Grace jumped off her horse and tied him to the tree. She sat down and waited for Keith to sit with her. Keith didn't though. He took off his shirt and hung it on the limb. He undid his belt. Grace could feel herself grow hot. He wanted her. He was going to fuck her.

Keith hung the belt and walked over towards Grace then did a quick bee line for the water and dove in. Grace was confused. He was taunting her. Making her wait. She could play this game too. She undressed her shorts fell off first. Showing off her well sculpted thighs and calves. Next her shirt. She slide the tank top off. She then placed her shorts shoes and tank top right where she knew Keith would come up out of the water at. He did. He saw the clothes.

Keith looked and tried to find Grace. He couldn't see her in the water ands figured she didn't get in. So he climbed out. He walked around to the horses she wasn't there either. He came back to the bank and saw Grace. Bra and underwear again that's it. It was impossible to hide his hard on now. He wanted her. He knew it and so did she. Grace walked over to Keith and said "If you want to you can."

Grace bit her bottom lip. Keith stroked her exposed sides leaving goose bumps on her sun kissed sun. His eyes devoured her shirt less state.

His hands found her lower back and forcefully pulled her toward him. Grace put her hands to his chest to catch herself. She enjoyed the feeling of his solidness against her body. He rubbed his hands along Grace and she smiled in enjoyment. Grace loved the way Keith made her feel.

Grace moved her waist into Keith's crotch in a circular motion. She could feel his manhood grow even more. There tongues danced in each others mouth. She loved how Keith knew what to do. Grace started working on Keiths jeans and got them undone. She pulled down his underwear and what she saw amazed her.

"Grace? You ok? You look like you saw something to big for you to handle." Keith laughed at his own dirty joke. Just for that the game was on. Instead of putting my mouth on his raging cock I moved my mouth up to his rock stomach. I went up to his neck and gently sucked on his neck. Keith moaned with delight and lust. Grace took Keith cock in her hand and jerked him off. His hands worked on her bra and got it off. Her tits were pressed against his chest. Keith rocked his hips so he's cock moved faster in Grace's hand.

12