Kelci Ch. 03

Story Info
I train her to be mine.
1k words
3.71
7.7k
00

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This story takes place immediately after the last one. I had a little trouble deciding what category to put this in: Erotic Couplings or BDSM. I settled on Erotic Couplings partly because I want to keep all my stories in the same category, and partly because it's not about bondage or technically sado/masochism. It's about a consenting girl willing to be the submissive to my dominant. Anyway, hope you enjoy!)

*******************************

Kelci and I had been dating for about a month. She had just opened herself up to me sexually, and had agreed to be my submissive. She agreed to be in a servant role, as long as things didn't get too out of hand. I knew I wouldn't let things go that far. I loved her. I owned her. And I wasn't about to hurt her. But she needed to be trained. So, a couple of days later, I taught her. We had just gotten back from a date. I took her to the bedroom and told her to undress. She complied silently. I told her to stand still. She stood. So far, things were going well.

I gazed at Kelci's naked body. Her head was bowed submissively, her long, wavy brown hair cascading down her shoulders. I brushed some away from her, exposing her small but perky breasts. I traced the curve of her breast with my finger. She shuddered as I touched her.

"Kneel." I ordered. Slowly, she got down on her knees. I circled her like a vulture, tracing lines across her with my finger. I could hear her whimpering each time my finger slid across her skin. She was so beautiful; I could feel my cock pressing against my pants.

"You will address me as Master." I told her. "When I ask you something, you will reply with 'Yes, Master' or 'No, Master.' You may speak to me freely, but I expect to be obeyed. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master." She replied.

"When I tell you to do something you will do it. Look at me." I said. She looked at me. "Put your hands behind your back and lock them together." She did it. "Whenever you stand, you will stand like this unless I tell you to relax. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"Stand." I ordered. With some difficulty she stood, her hands never leaving her back. "Good. Now, walk over there." I pointed toward the closet. She unclasped her hands, walked to the closet, then clasped her hands behind her and stood still. "Good. Now come back here and kneel." She walked back and knelt in front of me again.

I pulled out my cock and held it in front of her. It was almost fully erect now. "Kiss the tip." I ordered. She kissed it. "Now suck it." She wrapped her lips around it and bobbed her head up and down. Her hands remained clasped behind her. She was doing wonderfully. As her lips moved up and down, her tongue roamed all around the shaft. My eyes closed as I let the sensation waft over me. I let loose a low growl and she picked up the pace. I had to hold onto the back of her head to steady myself. I could feel my climax building. I let loose a wordless groan as my cum shot into her mouth. As we had done this so many times, she knew what to do. She had become quite good at it, swallowing almost all of my cum in one gulp. I lifted her face up, wiping her chin with my thumb, and looked into her eyes.

"You liked that didn't you, my love?" I asked her.

"Yes, Master," She replied, "I like the taste of your cum."

I told her to lie down on the bed. As she lay down, I quickly removed the rest of my clothes. She lay there, awaiting my arrival. I sat down on the edge of the bed. As I had just gotten off, I could wait. But Kelci seemed about ready to burst with excitement. She lay on her back, legs spread, simply waiting for me to enter her. I lay down next to her and began tracing her body with my finger again. Her body writhed next to me as my finger went from her stomach to her breasts to her neck to her shoulders, down her arm, back across to her stomach, then down her legs.

"Master..." she begged, "Please..."

"Please what?" I asked, egging her on.

"Please...please..." she breathed, "...Take me...fuck me...make me your slut...your whore...your slave...I want you...I need you...pleeeeeease..." She arched her back as the last word came out in a whisper. I loved this feeling of control, being able to deny her until I was ready. I continued tracing her body, speeding up slightly.

"I like to hear you beg." I told her, "But you're mine. I'll touch you how I want when I want. And I will fuck you when I want. Understand?" She nodded, biting her lip. I stopped tracing her and looked into her eyes.

"Yes, Master," She said hoarsely. I continued tracing her, and she moaned again. I figured I had had enough fun with her, so I got between her legs and entered her. As our bodies writhed and intertwined, Kelci let out screams, cries, and moans, wordless but loud. I loved hearing her. She screamed out, "OH, MASTER... YES... YES... YEEEESSSSS!" as she came, and I came at the sound of her.

We fell onto our backs, our sweaty bodies tingling with the intensity of our love-making. I looked at her; she was so lovely, with her body shining and glistening in the light, her chest still heaving up and down. I rose up on my elbow and touched her shoulder. It must have caught her a little off guard, as she jolted slightly at my touch.

"I love you, Kelci." I told her softly, "You're mine and I love you."

"I love you too, Master." She said.