Kelci Ch. 05

Story Info
We try something different.
890 words
3.75
6.1k
00

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelci and I had been dating for about six months now. She had agreed to move into my house, so as to further our whole master/servant thing. She would stay home during the day while I went to work, then when I got home we would usually fuck. It was handy having a bathroom attached to the bedroom, as it meant we didn't have to go far to clean up after sex. It was a pretty good life.

I had gone for about a week on a business trip, and she had been patiently waiting for me. I decided to surprise her by getting home a day earlier than expected. As I entered the house, quietly, through the back door, I could see her in the living room. She looked so beautiful just sitting there, watching television; she hadn't noticing me come in. It was difficult for me to keep from throwing myself on her and ravishing her. I came around behind her and wrapped my arms around her neck. She gave a start and looked at me, smiling.

"Oh, Master, you're home!" She squealed as she jumped up and kissed me. I returned her kiss with passion, and we stayed this way for a few minutes. I broke the kiss and looked into her eyes. I wanted to try something different with her tonight, as a little homecoming. She fixed dinner, and we talked about our weeks. After dinner, I led her to the bedroom and told her what had been on my mind all evening.

"Kelci, I was thinking..." I started, not really knowing what to say, "Kelci...I was thinking we might try something a little...different tonight."

"Anything you want, Master. You know I'd do anything for you." She looked at me, still looking so innocent, even after all we had done.

"I know, my love," I said, her affirmation giving me a little more confidence, "I was thinking we might try...a-a-anal." I stumbled over the last word, it sounded a little...odd. She took a half-step back and opened her mouth to say something. I could almost see the wheels in her head turning, going over it. She closed her mouth, opened it again, and closed it again. Finally, she stepped back up to me, kissed me quickly, then spoke.

"If you're ready, Master, then I am." She said with a twinkle in her eye. She was biting her lip again. I smiled and kissed her again. We got undressed in a hurry, piling our clothes in a chair by the bed.

I told her to bend over the bed. She bent over, bracing her arms against the bed, her perfect ass sticking straight out. I caressed the curves of her cheeks and kissed them. Kelci let out a small moan. I started rubbing her pussy, getting her nice and wet. Kelci started moaning louder. I stopped rubbing her when I felt my finger was wet enough. I took my now wet finger and inserted it into her ass. Kelci let out a small gasp. I worked my finger a little faster, and then inserted a second finger into her. She gasped a little louder and shuddered. After a minute, I took my fingers out and eased my cock into her. She let out a weak scream as it penetrated. I gradually eased it back and forth inside her, my hands wrapped around her waist, gently rubbing her pussy to give her a little added pleasure. Her ass was so much tighter than her cunt; I was having a little trouble working it. I moved slowly at first, not wanting to cause her too much pain, and then began picking up the pace as her moaning intensified. She was moaning constantly now, almost screaming.

"Oh, Master," she cried, "It hurts so much!"

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked her, as gently as I could. I was so close to cumming and I knew she was too.

"No, Master," she gasped, her ass slamming against my hips, "Please...don't stop...don't stop...DON'T STOP! AAAAAAAAH...OOOOOH, FUUCK!" Kelci screamed as I came into her ass, then she came herself. Without my cock to fill her pussy, her juices ran down my hand, soaking them and wetting the sheets on the bed. She fell forward onto the bed as I pulled out of her. I didn't want her to just lie in her own cum, so I lifted her up just enough to set her gently on the floor. We lay on the floor for a bit, until finally I decided to get up and wash the sheets. I pulled on my pants, put the sheets in the wash, and went back to the bedroom. Kelci came out of the bathroom in the pink and black undies I had bought her, just, I guess, so she wouldn't be completely naked.

It was still early in the evening and our sheets needed to wash, so we didn't go to bed just yet. We settled onto the couch and turned on the T.V. She snuggled up under my arm and laid her head on my bare chest.

"Do you still love me, Master?" She asked.

"Of course, Kelci," I replied, "Your mine and I love you. I will always love you."

"I love you, too." She whispered, and five minutes later she was asleep.