Kelley's Pregnant Play

Story Info
Kelley discovers girls.
7k words
4.16
56.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly and Brian were finally pregnant, after 3 ½ years of trying and they were both still on cloud nine. They had started to wonder if something was wrong with one or the other of them. Now Brian was bragging to his buddies what a stud he was and Kelly was already starting to pick colors for the nursery and planning for the birth. The only problem Kelly was having was the fact that she was almost continually horny. It wasn't some silly thing like Brian didn't want to because he was afraid to hurt her or anything. He still found her attractive though he had mentioned to his best buddy Jimmy that she wasn't as attractive as she was before she got pregnant. That had come back to Kelly from Jimmy's wife. They were still getting it on a couple of times a week but it just didn't seem as exciting. Oh well, maybe things would change soon and she wouldn't be that interested herself.

Kelly hurried, preparing baked barbecued chicken, Brian's favorite, maybe she could lull him into a more libidinous state that way, serving something that he loved. Brian would be home in a few minutes and dinner was nearly ready. A baked potato, salad, it all looked great to her.

"Hey babe," Brian said as he popped in their apartment door, "something smells really good Kel, what are you fixing for us tonight?"

"Mmm, hi sweetie," she crooned, as she planted a wet kiss on his lips, " how about some barbecued chicken, a nice baked potato and salad? How does that sound you big stud," she purred, already trying to get him in the lovemaking mood.

"Wow Kel, what's the occasion," he questioned, " you really went overboard."

"No occasion really ," she answered, " I just wanted to keep my man happy."

"How long till chow hun?" he asked.

"Oh, about 20 minutes I guess," Kelly replied, "just enough time for you to catch a shower since I know that's what you want to do."

Brian gave her a quick peck on the cheek and headed for the bedroom. He got a change of underwear, and a t-shirt and headed for the bath. It had been unbearably hot today and since they were not expecting any visitors he wasn't about to wear any more than he had to. It didn't take long for his shower and he then made a beeline for the kitchen, anticipating his favorite meal.

Both Kelly and Brian ate pretty much in silence enjoying the flavors of Kelly's work.

"Hey hon," Brian said, "I was talking to Mr. Mills when he was doing some repair work on the front doors of the building. You know you said you saw a gal downstairs that was very pregnant, well he said her name is Theresa, he didn't know her last name. Said she's either not married or her husband is away or something."

"Oh really," Kelly replied, "I should walk down sometime and get acquainted with her. Maybe we could compare notes on being pregnant," Kelly said with a little chuckle, "only problem is I don't know which apartment she is in."

"Oh Mr. Mills said she is in 3 J," Brian countered.

"Hmmm, well, next time I get bored," Kelly said, "I'll just take a walk downstairs.

Brian helped Kelly with the dinner dishes then turned their new flat screen TV on and began watching a baseball game. Kelly kept trying to engage him in conversation with no luck. She moved over on the couch with him and began to kiss him lightly on his ear placing her hand on his thigh. He showed no interest whatsoever continuing to watch the game. Finally she stood up.

"Know what," she said to Brian, "I think I'm gonna walk downstairs right now and get acquainted with.......what did you say her name is?"

"Uh, Theresa, at least that's what Mr.Mills said," Brian responded.

"Ok honey, I'm gonna take a little walk. See you later"

As she left Brian didn't even acknowledge her leaving he was so engrossed in the game.

Kelly approached 3 J with some trepidation. She was kind of a shy person and wasn't sure just what she was going to say. What if Theresa was standoffish and didn't want to be friends. She knocked lightly.

The door was opened by a beautiful dark haired girl, much shorter than Kelly and very noticeably pregnant.

"Hi, my names Kelly and my husband and I live upstairs in 4 G. I've seen you at a distance and, well it's just that, well, " Kelly stammered, " I mean we're both pregnant and all and I".......

"Oh hell, come on in girl," Theresa laughingly said, "you don't have to pussy foot around with me, yep, I'm pregnant, that's for damn sure. Here," Theresa motioned to the couch," have a seat and let's get acquainted. My name's Theresa and I been sittin around here on my ass all day, it's fun to have a little company."

Kelly was no prude and she tried not to judge people it was just that she was uncomfortable around people that used coarse language or were real outgoing and Theresa qualified in both categories, but there was also something about her that didn't bother Kelly, she rather enjoyed the breath of fresh air that was Theresa.

"When you due sweetie," Theresa questioned.

"I, well they say October the 12th but I never know if they really can hit it that close. My Mom says to expect it anytime 2 weeks either side of that date. How about you?"

Theresa thought for a moment, "well they say I'm due to spit this kid out the first week in September but as big as I am I don't know if I can make it that far or not. This is mid July and I know one thing, if my tits get any bigger they are going to explode."

Kelly laughed uproariously. She really liked Theresa and her disarming way of speaking.

"Do you work anywhere Theresa?" Kelly inquired.

"Yes, at least part time. I work at the Italian Market down the street. It's just 5 hours a day, three days a week but it helps. I might as well tell you, I'm not married. My boyfriend decided he wanted to go back into the Air Force as soon as he found out I was knocked up. I'm not even sure where he is but I do get a monthly allotment check so that really helps. "

"Oh I'm sorry," Kelly said, "I didn't mean to upset you"....before she could finish Theresa interrupted her, " no, no, hell I'm not upset. I got over that weeks and weeks ago. He's gone his way and I've gone mine. It's pretty lonely sometimes though. Especially at bedtime, if you know what I mean."

Kelly nodded but also blushed, "uh yes, I guess I do."

"Oh look at me," Theresa quipped, "now I've gone and caused you to be uncomfortable, sometimes I got a big damn mouth!"

"No Theresa," Kelly replied, "no it was fine. I need to get over being embarrassed so easily. Another thing is, I do know what you mean. I mean Brian and I still have sex but it's not as often as I want and he doesn't seem that passionate." Kelly couldn't believe that she was saying these things to someone she had only met 15 or 20 minutes ago.

"Yeah, but at least there is someone there once in a while. Don't wanna loan him out do you? -- NO, just kidding she added quickly, just another one of my bad jokes. Oh and by the way, you don't have to keep calling me Theresa, just call me Terry."

"OK, Terry, and it was not a bad joke. I have to tell you it is refreshing to talk to someone who is so free and easy about things. Sometimes I think I should be more like that."

"Well, I think that sometimes I say a little too much but I'm glad you didn't take any offense."

"No never," Terry replied, "but I am going to have to get back before the seventh inning stretch and Brian realizes I'm not there. "

Terry laughed casually, "well we don't want him sending out a search party do we? I sure hope that this is just the beginning though. I really need some company now and then."

"Oh sure Terry, I know it is just the beginning. I really enjoyed our conversation, brief as it was. Next time you will have to come upstairs and we'll have coffee or whatever." At this, Kelly stood and moved slowly toward the door.

"Gimme a hug girl," Terry said with her usual enthusiasm.

The two women embraced, belly to belly and breast to breast. Kelly felt a stirring in her crotch that she did not understand. She was at least 6-8 inches taller than Terry and Terry raised her lips to her and kissed Kelly gently on the lips. Kelly could hear herself suck in her breath rapidly. What was this woman trying to start? Just as quickly, Terry backed away from her and said, " now remember, we're gonna start gettin together regularly, comparing notes and generally bitching about everything that has anything to do with being knocked up."

Kelly laughed, Terry had relieved the sexual tension easily.

"OK, Terry, I loved this little get together, we will have to do it again soon, very soon," as Kelly emphasized the word very. She felt a strong attraction to this little dark haired beauty with the bulging belly.

They shared another quick kiss and Kelly returned to her apartment. She was rolling the entire meeting around in her mind. Why did she react as she did when Terry put her arms around her and then feel such arousal at the kiss? She needed to think about this very seriously.

Sure enough, when she got home the game was just going off and Brian was sound asleep on the couch. She awakened him and he stumbled to the bed, still half asleep. Kelly changed into her nightclothes noticing as she did so that her nipples were more sensitive than they had been in a long time. She felt her vagina and was shocked to find that she was extremely wet and sensitive. This was going to be one of those nights when if Brian wasn't interested she would have to take care of it herself.

Kelly sat, toying with her breakfast. She still was having a problem getting a handle on last night's events. It was difficult to admit that she had found herself attracted to her raunchy acting neighbor. Terry was just so cute and outspoken. Kelly admitted to herself that she had been turned on by Terry in the most basic way. She had come home hot and horny only to find Brian asleep on the couch. The most she could get out of him was a muffled good night and a quick peck on the cheek. She had eventually retreated to the bathroom where she had indulged herself in a leisurely bubble bath and then a session of furiously masturbating herself. She had orgasmed twice in the tub and was shocked to find herself still horny as she masturbated again while sitting on the commode.

Kelly decided to go downstairs and check to see if the mail had arrived yet. On the way down she saw the building maintenance man Mr. Mills. "Good morning Mr. Mills, how are you?" she inquired, "looks like it's time for your yearly painting huh?"

Mills looked up and smiled. "Hi there Mrs.Hastings, just call me Jerry OK? Yes, these hallways get a pretty good beating through the year so we generally paint them each summer. Hey, this paint smell isn't gonna bother you is it? I mean with you being pregnant and all I wouldn't wanna make you sick or anything."

"No Mr. uh Jerry, I haven't had any problems at all. Smells don't bother me much," Kelly answered, pleased at Mr.Mills consideration.

"Well, I hadn't really thought about it Mrs. Hastings, but I should have."

"Well thanks Jerry and by the way, my name is Kelly, I always feel old whenever someone calls me Mrs. Hastings."

"OK Kelly, we don't want you feeling old cause you sure don't look old to me," he said with a smile.

Kelly laughed and thanked him as she moved on down the hallway. She had noticed the past few weeks that Mr. Mills had been looking at her in a different way, almost studying her in a sexual way. Kelly had ignored this at first but she was beginning to wonder. Maybe he was one of those men who got off on pregnant women.

The mail didn't amount to much as usual and as she sauntered back to the apartment she wondered if she should avoid the maintenance man, she didn't want to appear as though she enjoyed his glances but the truth was, she did. Finally she decided what the heck, she wasn't going to go out of her way so instead of taking the elevator she went back up the stairs. As she approached the stairwell on 3 she could hear Jerry working away.

She stopped as she approached him," are you going to paint each of the floors Jerry?" she asked, realizing that she was just trying to make conversation.

"Yes, that's the plan Kelly," he said with a smile, "I'll be on your floor next."

Kelly glanced down the hallway of the 3rd floor level and saw Terry open her apartment door.

"Hey Kelly, I thought I heard voices. Whatcha doin?," she asked as she walked slowly toward them.

"Well, I was just bugging Jer.. er, Mr. Mills. I guess I must be fascinated with painting," she chuckled.

At this point Kelly walked slowly toward Terry's apartment.

"How are you today Terry," Kelly inquired.

"Oh you know, trying to maneuver this belly around the apartment. I feel like if I get any bigger I'm gonna have to get my own zip code," Terry said with a grin. "Why dontcha come on in and sit a spell," she asked Kelly.

'Umm, Ok, I can for a while I guess," Kelly answered as she walked into Theresa's apartment.

"Here, have a seat on the couch," Terry said as she patted a spot near her, "howya feeling today girl?"

"Just fine Terry, at least I can't complain, not about my weight anyway."As she said this, Kelly realized that she had furrowed her brow and had spoken rather sadly.

"What's the matter Kelly," Terry inquired, "you look like you lost your last friend. Something wrong?"

Kelly realized that tears had started to form in her eyes and she hoped that Terry wouldn't notice.

"Oh it's not anything ," Kelly said with a sweep of her hand, 'It's just, just that my husband isn't paying much attention to me and hasn't been for a few weeks now. It started when I started getting bigger down here," Kelly motioned toward her belly and at that moment the tears started to trickle down her face.

With that Terry moved closer and embraced her. "Oh sweetie, don't cry, it's gonna be OK, a lot of guys are like that."

With these words Terry kissed her gently and at that moment both of them had felt a strong sexual urge hit them. Each of them felt an incredibly heightened sense of sexuality.

"You're so gorgeous," Terry said softly, "I don't know how anyone could keep their hands off of you."

It made Kelly feel good to be comforted this way.

She turned toward her friend and at that Terry kissed her firmly, lingering for some time, gently chewing on Kelly's lower lip.

Kelly moaned audibly shifting more toward Terry pushing her big breasts against Terry's and intensifying the kiss.

The two girls continued to French kiss each other, swapping tongues vigorously both of them shifting about on the couch trying to relieve their lusty feelings.

Kelley was wearing a skirt and Terry took the opportunity to reach gently under her skirt and slowly advance her hand upwards, sliding lightly along Kelley's thigh. The way they were sitting with one lug partially up on the couch it was easy for Terry to eventually find her hand resting up against Kelley's panty clad pussy. She could feel Kelley's heat and also how damp Kelley's panties were. She pushed forward, beginning to rub Kelley's pussy through her undies.

"Ungh, oh wow Terry, oh honey that feels really good," Kelley said, " my pussy is so hot," she said, not believing that this was actually happening.

Kelley tried to touch Theresa but since she was wearing jeans she wasn't having much effect.

Terry stood suddenly, " here sweetie, let me make things a little easier," and proceeded to pull her jeans off, startling Kelley with the fact that she had no underwear on. Terry sat down in her same position and once again reached under Kelley's skirt, this time sliding Kelley's panties to the side and gently inserting two fingers into Kelley's pussy.

"Oh God Terry, it feels so good baby, so damn good," Kelley said, and at the same time reached with her left hand, finding Terry's pussy and beginning to rub her lightly.

"Oh Kelley, your hand feels so good on me," Terry murmured, " you know just how to do it, not like most guys who try to rub you so hard."

Both girls were being masturbated now in a skillful manner and both were really turned on. Each girl was soaking wet and humping her ass off of the couch, trying to pick up the pace. Both were unshaven due to the difficulty in shaving down there in their current condition. If someone loved looking at a bush they would feel like a kid in a candy store with these two hairy pussies looking at them.

Both girls had picked up a rhythm, thrusting strongly, their breath coming in rapid gasps.

"Oh Terry," Kelley moaned, " oh my God I'm gonna cum baby, gonna cum hard," and at that she raised up slightly from the couch so she could thrust harder, humping against Terry's hand which was covered in her pussy juice."

"That's it baby, keep moving against my hand, I've got three fingers in now and you feel so hot inside, keep humpin baby, make it good, oh God Kelley, I'm gonna cum too."

Kelley, because of her excitement and her nearing orgasm, had pretty much forgotten her friend but had at least left her fingers inside Terry's pussy. Terry was now doing the work herself, humping against Terry's hand, trying to match her friend with her own orgasm.

"Gonna cum," Kelley shouted to Terry, " oh yessss, oh yessss, here it is, I'm cummin baby, oh yes I'm cummin so good.

Terry had pushed down against the couch in order to trap Kelley's hand where it was, not wanting to lose those nice long fingers in her pussy. As Kelley completed her orgasm Terry withdrew her hand from her friend's pussy gently and reached down grasping Kelley's hand and humping faster against it.

"Umph, oh shit, oh baby here it cums, my pussy is starting to quiver oh damn I'm cummin Kelley, oh sweetheart, I'm cumming for you," Terry groaned, " slamming her now drenched pussy up against her friend's wrist.

Both girls were still moaning gently, leaning against each other, kissing each other gently, enjoying the aftermath of their lovemaking.

"Oh Terry," Kelley said softly, " I never dreamed it could be like that between two women, never."

"Well, there are still more things we can do Kelley," Terry answered, " we might have to make this a daily occurrence ," she said with a laugh.

"I better go," Kelley said as she put her panties back on. " Don't get me wrong Terry, it was just wonderful and so sexy but I've got to think about this Terry. It's just all so new to me."

"It's OK Kelley, I know it's not something you're accustomed to. I want you to remember baby, I really care for you and I loved doing that for you, OK?"

"Sure," Kelley said with a smile, " It has nothing to do with you Terry, I care for you too, I, well I just need to think, OK?"

"Of course," Terry replied, giving Kelley a soft kiss as she left to return to her own apartment.

Kelley did a lot of thinking that evening. She didn't have much to say to Brian all evening which normally would have suited him fine but even he noticed and quizzed her as to whether there was something wrong but then decided it probably had something to do with being pregnant.

A night's sleep did nothing to improve her mood nor did it help her in the decision she knew she would have to make. Did she want to continue to see Terry, knowing what would happen?

Kelley stayed in her apartment all day, not even venturing out to get the mail. She spent the entire day thinking about what had happened the day before and whether she wanted that to happen again.

The next day was Friday and she knew there would be two days worth of mail in their box and also she had to drop the rent check off to Mr. Mills. She wrote the check and prepared to leave the apartment. At the last moment she went back to the bedroom, removing her slacks and replacing them with a short skirt. She realized that she had already made the decision. She took a deep breath and left the apartment.

12