Kellie and Brad Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drteetho
drteetho
190 Followers

Kellie settled down into the hack, rock in hand. She closed her eyes and again visualized the shot producing the desired result. She opened her eyes, brushed off the bottom of the rock to ensure there was no debris to interfere with the throw, and focused on her target. After a couple deep breaths, she powered out of the hack and let go of the rock.

Her form was perfect.

Well... almost.

Kellie released the rock no more than an inch or two narrow of the target, but it was enough that if it curled as much as she thought it might, the result would be a glaring miss. The crowd was hushed. The high-pitched yells of Kellie and Jennifer, who were imploring Heather and Amber to sweep hard to keep the rock on the proper path, pierced the air in the arena. Heather and Amber's legs were burning as they pushed and slid as hard as they could to keep up with the stone. They pressed their brooms back and forth furiously, willing the rock to hold on line, sweat rolling down their faces.

The red rock steamed towards the rings at a furious pace. It chipped off the target rock at about a 45-degree angle. It drifted into the middle, hit the yellow rock in the centre of the rings and stopped dead in its tracks. The momentum of the hit sent the yellow rock spinning to the outer edge of the rings, far enough out of the way. Four red rocks were now the four closest to the centre pin.

With a true and total team effort, Kellie, Jennifer, Heather and Amber scored four points to lead the championship match 9-6 with only one end remaining.

The crowd roared in amazement, having witnessed a candidate for one of the best curling shots in recent memory.

Brad leapt out of his seat, feeling as if his heart would burst out of his chest in sheer joy. He shared elated hugs and high fives with Marc, Victor, Linda and everyone else within reach.

Anita could only stare, dumbfounded, as she saw her dreams of winning slip away. She knew as well as anyone that the game, for all intents and purposes, was over. Teams at this level just did not give up three point leads with one end remaining. She slid towards the other end of the ice in a daze, still in shock over how this one slipped away.

Jennifer, Heather and Amber were jumping up and down, shrieking in joy. They all pointed and waved at Sandra, who was standing balanced on her crutches, tears of happiness streaming down her face as she clapped for her teammates.

As for Kellie, from her vantage point halfway down the ice, she gave an exuberant double fist pump and hollered towards the sky, showing a depth of emotion no one could ever remember seeing from her during a curling match.

The last end was a mere formality; nothing Anita's team tried came close to working as Kellie and her teammates executed the defense of their lead flawlessly.

For the second year running, Kellie Galenchuk's team stood atop the women's curling world as Canadian champions. Throughout the celebrations and ceremonies, Kellie, Jennifer, Amber and Sandra were thrilled and proud of their achievements, but as much as they were enjoying themselves they took equal, if not more, delight in seeing Heather celebrate her first opportunity to be a key member of a championship team.

******

She was inconsolable.

Anita had long since dismissed her teammates. She really wasn't in the mood for company right now.

Usually when this happened she was seriously pissed off. They didn't play well or didn't follow the game plan or just missed a key shot or whatever. It didn't matter; it was always their fault in Anita's mind.

This time it was different.

She couldn't blame her teammates. They played the game of their lives. What's more, she actually told them that. The look of shock on their faces was evident; Anita rarely dished out compliments that sincere. That combined with the loss meant they didn't know whether they were coming or going.

No, this time Anita knew in her heart that it was her fault and her fault alone. She played well in spurts but overall just wasn't sharp. And she missed the key shot in the ninth, leaving the opening for Kellie and her team to pull off that miracle to win it.

The loss was still too fresh in her mind, so she didn't really have a good idea as to why she wasn't at her best. All she knew was that the loss was eating her up inside.

She was clutching her silver medal in her hand, squeezing it in a death grip that turned the tips of her fingers white. She got up off her chair and opened the window to her suite, bracing herself against the cold.

Anita stood in that position for several minutes. She nearly reared back about a hundred times to toss what was to her the nearly worthless silver bauble out the window. Instead she snapped the window shut and shoved the medal into her overnight bag. She then raced out of her suite and headed for the hotel bar.

Right now, she badly needed a drink. Or ten.

******

It was party time!

The public portion of the celebrations was over. The gold medals were worn proudly around their necks, the trophy presented, posed with, and paraded around the ice. The photo ops were completed and all the other immediate media responsibilities were fulfilled. Now it was time for Kellie, Jennifer, Sandra, Amber and Heather to celebrate in private with all their loved ones and friends who were in attendance and supporting them all week.

The whole crew gathered at a popular pub to exult over the ladies' latest accomplishments. They ate their fill, the drinks were flowing and everyone was having a great time.

As the night grew late, one by one the crowd gradually thinned. Each member of the team received enthusiastic handshakes and hugs from the departing guests. Eventually, the only people remaining were Brad, Marc, Amber's boyfriend Jamie, and the "fabulous five", as Mr. Janik, Jennifer and Amber's father, had nicknamed them.

Kellie was happily watching and enjoying the proceedings. She was feeling a very pleasant alcoholic buzz, but she was concentrating on slowing her consumption down. If things worked out later tonight the way she thought they might, she would feel celebratory sensations much more glorious than anything alcohol could give her.

She spoke to Brad across the table in a louder voice, trying to be heard above the din of the crowded pub. "Brad, the waitress is busy and hasn't come around our table in a while. I and the girls are fine for drinks for now, but why don't you go up to the bar and get a round for you and the guys?"

Brad nodded and replied, "Good idea, Kellie!" He noted what kind of beer Marc and Jamie were drinking and made his way through the throng of people to the bar. It took a few minutes, as quite a number of people were lined up ahead of him, but eventually he made his way back to the table, where he saw the two guys and five empty seats.

"Where are the girls?" Brad asked.

Marc answered, "They all went to the washroom together."

"You know, as women are wont to do when out on the town!" Jamie added.

Brad chuckled. He raised his beer to propose a toast. "To all our ladies and their success!"

"And to getting lucky tonight!" Marc exclaimed. The guys all laughed and each drank a big satisfying mouthful of cold amber lager.

"Speaking of which," Jamie said with a smirk on his face, "I don't know about you and I, Marc, but I'm pretty sure Brad here's going to be a pretty happy guy before the night is through."

Marc clapped a hand on Brad's back. "Oh yeah, no doubt. Hope your stamina is up to par, Brad, my friend, 'cause I think you might need it!"

Brad rolled his eyes. "Oh come off it, guys! You both should be concerned with whether you can keep up with your own woman instead of worrying about me, because I know I can please mine!"

The guys laughed at Brad's boast. "Sure, you say that now!" Jamie exclaimed. "But Kellie let us in on a little secret when you were at the bar getting our beers!"

"What?! Come on, a little help here, us guys have to stick together, right? Tell me!"

Marc shook his head. "No way, man, Kellie swore us to secrecy. She didn't give us a lot of details, but she told us just enough to know that, as long as you don't screw things up, you're gonna be in for one hell of a night!"

Just as Brad was about to press Marc and Jamie for more details, the five ladies took their seats at the table. Brad nodded at their return and took another drink of his beer. He felt Kellie softly caress his hand and he smiled as he looked up to speak to her.

Except it wasn't Kellie stroking his hand. It was Sandra.

She stood up and braced herself on the table. She leaned over to speak to a very shocked Brad. "You are a very, very sexy man, you know that Brad? I'm a little jealous of Kellie, she's so lucky to have such a stud like you!"

Sandra's voice was smooth and sensual, and it rendered Brad speechless. He looked over at Kellie; she was wrapped up in some conversation with Jennifer, but he thought it possible, probable even, that she saw what happened. He was so dumbfounded by both Sandra's suggestive behaviour and Kellie's lack of response that he didn't register Amber moving out of her chair until her tight little frame jumped onto his lap.

Amber rested her arms on Brad's shoulders, playfully wriggled her ass into his crotch and felt it harden beneath her, despite his best efforts to chide himself for this reaction. She giggled at his stunned expression.

"I hope you and Kellie stay happily together for a long time," she whispered in his ear. "But if that doesn't happen, I'll be the first to replace her in bed, and believe me, I'd rock your world!"

She winked at Brad and happily climbed off his lap and skipped over to her seat. In a panic he looked over at Kellie. Once again if she saw anything that had just happened she gave him no indication.

Brad tried to adjust himself as the growing erection trapped in his pants was becoming increasingly uncomfortable. He excused himself to go to the washroom, hoping a couple minutes breather and a splash of cold water to the face would calm him down. In doing so he nearly ran into both Jennifer and Heather. In his state of confusion he never noticed them rising from their seats and moving to block his path.

"Sorry Jen, Heather, please excuse me," he said. But instead of immediately letting him by, they engulfed him in their embrace. The two women kissed each other in front of him, softly at first, then upping the ante by going for maximum passion. Their hands softly rubbed up and down each side of his back, even daring to palm his ass. When they broke the kiss they smiled at him and lewdly licked their lips, proud of the obvious effect their little show had on him.

"Brad," Heather said in a sultry tone, "if there is a man out there that could turn us straight..."

"... that man would be you!" Jennifer concluded.

Giving him a final pat on his rear end, Heather and Jennifer went back to the table. At some point after that Brad realized he had been holding his breath for a long while. He gasped and stumbled to the men's restroom.

He stood in front of the mirror, washed his face with the frigidly cold water and tried to will his erection to subside. 'What the hell is happening?' he asked himself. Kellie's friends were seriously teasing and tempting him, and she either didn't know, noticed and didn't care, or was somehow encouraging this. Could that even be possible? He shook his head and dismissed that last possibility his mind conjured up; it was too much for him to properly deal with.

After he returned, Brad tried to appear normal, as if the events of the last few minutes had not affected him. That self-deception did not last long, as he noticed Kellie's friends continue to occasionally eye him up and down and give him sly little winks and giggles. He tried to chalk it up to the effects of the heady celebrations and alcohol... except Sandra and Amber didn`t seem to be overly flirtatious with Marc and Jamie, respectively... which was more than a little strange. Even stranger, however, was Kellie continuing to not participate in these games. In fact, she seemed to be doing her level best to not even look at him. Brad could not ever recall being so confused.

Finally, much to Brad's relief, Kellie signalled to everyone that she was ready to leave. Kellie got up and hugged each of her teammates and friends, giving them special thanks for all they did to help them be so successful, while Brad shook both Marc and Jamie's hands, wished them well and expressed his hope they'd meet again soon.

When that was done, Jennifer, Sandra, Amber and Heather made it a point to surround Brad, their faces beaming in knowing smiles. They briefly looked at each other before looking back at him, ready to offer him a final, tantalizing farewell.

"Have fun tonight, big boy!" they said in unison in playfully seductive voices. All four hugged him tightly, and he felt four young nubile bodies against his, eight pert young breasts pushing into his chest and sides. They kissed him, four sets of luscious young lips on his cheeks, before giggling and sitting back down. Brad`s face was bright red and hot, he was blushing so much. He looked toward the other two guys, who merely shrugged while trying their damnedest to hide the growing smiles on their faces.

Then he looked at Kellie, who maddeningly did not even flinch. Instead she simply said "Let`s get a cab back to the hotel, OK?"

"Uh... yeah, right. Of course," he stammered.

As they climbed into the taxi they were able to flag down, Kellie thought about what had transpired at the pub. Throughout the night it was all she could do to not react to anything that had happened. Her plan had worked to perfection. The teasing she asked her friends to do on her behalf was having exactly the effect on Brad she wanted. He looked positively ready to explode.

As far as she was concerned, the ride back to the hotel couldn't be fast enough.

*******

He thought he had a way with the ladies.

In truth, Peter McInerney's frequently clumsy attempts to pick up girls almost always ended up in failure. Most were polite enough to just say no and keep quiet until he was out of earshot. Some laughed in his face. A few even slapped him.

Unfortunately for women everywhere, Peter possessed two things; a sense of relentless optimism, and success with a small handful of women desperate for companionship. Just enough success, in fact, that it kept Peter happily on the prowl.

Tonight, his target was the pretty blonde sitting at the hotel bar.

Most guys would have noticed her pounding back the drinks and thus cross her off their list of potentials. If they didn't notice that they'd surely see the look of her body language, which practically screamed 'stay the hell away!', and decide they didn't need that kind of drama.

Not Peter. To him it just meant that she was in need of his special kind of 'loving'.

So he boldly crossed the floor and took a seat next to the pretty blonde. She briefly looked his way but said nothing, returning her cold stare to her half-empty glass.

The bartender was giving Peter several signals to avoid this situation, some covert, others much more obvious. The blonde was clearly drunk and looked like a man-eater. When he noticed Peter ignore him completely, he shrugged and returned to his job. 'If this guy really wants to step in that lion's den,' the bartender thought, 'that's his problem, and it ain't my job to stop him if he don't want to be stopped.'

"A drink for the pretty lady, barkeep," Peter said confidently. "What's your name, babe?"

The blonde regarded Peter with disdain, but answered anyway. "Anita," she mumbled.

"Ah, Anita, a pretty name for a pretty lady! But tell me, why are you sitting at this bar, so alone and looking so sad?"

Peter didn't know the first thing about the sport of curling; to him, curling only meant what some women, and a few guys, did to their hair. So he had no knowledge of her crushing defeat earlier this evening. She decided not to enlighten him any further, giving him no answer to his question.

"You're the strong, silent type, I take it?" Peter asked, unmoved by her silence. "That's OK, I know that, if you let me, I can ease what's troubling you."

Anita took another look at Peter. She eyed him up and down, doing little to give away what was on her mind.

Then she pounced.

Before Peter could figure out what was happening, Anita leapt off her chair, straddled him and hungrily kissed and nipped at his face.

Peter was stunned. Usually he was the one initiating the action... when there was action to be had, that is. Being the receiver this time felt... different.

Anita boldly reached her hand down to Peter's crotch and fondled his package. "You'll do," she growled. With a level of strength that shocked him, she grabbed his hand, pulled him out of his chair and practically dragged him toward the elevators.

As an elevator opened, Anita pushed Peter inside and assailed him again, biting his lower lip hard enough to nearly make him bleed.

"Anita, baby," he breathlessly said, "don't you think maybe we should slow down a little?"

"Shut up!" she barked, and shoved her tongue in his mouth and her hand down his pants to ensure he would do just that. "I'm gonna take you to my room, and we're gonna fuck each other's brains out. You got a problem with that?!"

Too shocked, and suddenly too horny, to respond otherwise, Peter McInerney simply nodded. For the first time that he could remember since he became interested in girls, he thought that maybe, just maybe, tonight he had bitten off a little more than he could chew.

*******

They were back in the hotel room.

Kellie had barely said two words the whole trip back. Brad could barely stand it any longer; he was bursting with curiosity.

"Alright, honey," he said, "what's going on here?

"Why Brad," she replied in mock innocence, "whatever do you mean?"

"Ha, very funny! You can't play that game with me! You`ve been way too quiet tonight. And what about everyone else? Marc and Jamie were giving me the business after I went to the bar and bought us a round, and the girls were flirting with me all night long after that! You're really going to tell me you don't know what's going on?"

Kellie traced her finger over Brad`s chest. "Well, OK, I guess I should 'fess up. I didn't tell the guys too much, but I did ask them to wind you up a little. But I might have let it slip to the girls how I planned to keep my promise to repay you for your massage last night, and they might have thought that it was pretty hot stuff!"

"Oh really?"

"Yes, really! So then I might have asked the girls to tease you a little bit!"

"A little? I'd say they did that and more! So... when were you planning on disclosing this information to me?"

Kellie put her fists on her hips and huffed in faux-exasperation. "Tsk tsk, Bradley Galenchuk, so impatient!"

She looked at Brad with a knowing smile, but didn`t elaborate.

"Well?" he asked. "I`m waiting!"

"Fine, if you MUST know!" Kellie cleared her throat, rather theatrically. She wrapped her arms around Brad and decided to drop all of the flirty pretense. "Brad, tonight, I don`t want you to make love to me. I don`t want you to have sex with me."

She raised her eyes to meet his.

"I want you to fuck me."

Brad`s eyes grew as wide as saucers. He raised his eyebrows in a silent question, to ask if he was hearing Kellie correctly. She just smiled and nodded.

He closed his eyes, hardly believing his good fortune. It was really going to happen!

He thought back to the day they reconciled and got their relationship back on track, after all that sordid business with Anita. He thought about how incredible the sex was in the curling club's locker room. He thought about later that night and how they made love twice more. Afterwards Kellie told him that he helped her realize one of her biggest fantasies by having sex in a public place. The possibility of getting caught in the act was for her a huge turn-on, and the fact that Russ actually had seen them naked did not diminish the thrill she got from it in the least.

drteetho
drteetho
190 Followers