Kellie's Little Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think of Katie's clit?" Kellie blurted out, the Cosmos talking for her.

"It's absolutely perfect! I wish mine was that big! I laughed. "Not hard to find!"

Katie slapped Kellie playfully and said "Stop it! You're going to embarrass me!"

"That's going to happen!" Kellie shot back.

"I got the feeling you've never had it sucked before.......right?" I quizzed

"This is embarrassing, but no. One guy was going to go down on me, and I was so horney I was going to let him. He saw my little "dick" as he called it and changed his mind. I never allowed that to happen again."

"You just have too much male hormone circulating." I said matter-of-factly.

'How did you know?" she asked

'I'm a nurse." I added.

"That's what the doctor told both of us early on." Kellie chimed in. "High sex drive, big clit and no tits!"

"Can't have everything!" I said. "Let's get out!"

We all got out and toweled off on the deck before going back in. The evening had now cooled a little and there were six nipples jutting to the night sky.

"Cold?" I asked with a laugh.

"Very funny!" replied Kellie.

"I'm ready for some more cums!" exclaimed Katie.

I just turned and grinned "You'll have to give me one first!"

"This I have to see!" Kellie giggled once more.

We went back to the living room and Kellie returned to her chair, legs draped over the arms, her sex spread open to the world.

"You won't mind if I "Jill" for a while, will you?" she said as several fingers entered her already glistening hole.

Katie and I got down on the floor in front of her and just watched while Kellie made a mess of herself. Every so often she would pull her fingers out and bring them to her mouth, sucking all the wonderful goo that coated them. This girl lubricates profusely so there was always a copious amount trailing from her fingers as she removed them. She began to focus a little on her clit, standing proudly from the swollen labia. Rubbing it in small circles brought little moans of pleasure from her throat. I got up off the floor and went to get some toys for her.

When I returned, I gave her a favored toy....the Vixen.

Knowing that Kellie probably would have sex on her brain, I had already filled the bulb with the fluid that had been donated the day before. I waved it in front of her and she just licked her lips and asked "Is it loaded?"

"With the good stuff!" I said with a grin.

Katie looked at the tool, then at me with a puzzled look.

"What in Heaven's name is that?" she asked

"Almost real!" I said.

She looked closer at it and turned red. "Oh my God!"

At that, Kellie pulled my hand and sucked the Vixen into her mouth. She had most of it in when she motioned to squeeze the bulb to inflate the base. Katie watched as the lower part swelled up to the size of a golf ball. Kellie grabbed hold of it and began to fuck her mouth. I let her have control and she licked and sucked the shaft like it was the real thing, as her other hand was busy rubbing her clit as fast as she could. I knew this would not take long so I handed Katie the other attached.

Kellie's eyes were shut tightly as she approached her orgasm.

"When she starts to look like she's out of control, give the bulb about five quick squeezes." I whispered softly.

It was really making me hot watching Katie assist her big sister as she neared her peak.

Kellies hand was flying across her sloppy sex and she began moaning, mouth full of cock.

Katie sensed Kellie was going over the edge and pumped the bulb.

"Mmmmph!" Kellie groaned as the first shot hit the back of her throat.

Katie continued to pump the bulb until Kellie's hand stopped moving on her crotch and the bulb, tubing and cock were empty.

Kellie let the cock fall from her mouth. A little cum ran out of her mouth when it did and she quickly scooped it up and put it back, swallowing the remnants on her finger.

"Yummy!" she said as she opened her eyes. "Nearly as good as right from the tap!"

I just laughed as Katie knelt there wide-eyed at the scene she had just witnessed.

"What was in that?" she asked.

"Cum!" Kellie replied. "Lot's of cum! Want to taste it?"

Another shocked look from Katie. This was really erotic. Kellie picked the Vixen off her chest and offered it to Katie. Katie gingerly stuck her tongue out and licked the tip. I was nearly ready to cum.

"Jesus! It is cum!" Katie made a little face.

"Oh, just swallow it. It won't hurt you!" Kellie chided her.

Katie did though with a little reluctance.

"I believe its payback Katie!" I said as I lay down on the floor, my legs splayed wide.

"I've never done this before so be patient with me." She said almost apologetically.

"She knelt on the floor beside me and immediately began to massage both of my breasts, running her fingers around both nipples, making them even harder than they already were.

"Mmmm, that feels nice." I whispered.

She bent over and kissed me on the mouth, her tongue immediately snaking in. I opened my mouth wider and began to suck on her tongue as she attempted to find every nook and cranny of my oral cavity.

When she was satisfied she had found them all, she began licking her way to my titties, still cupped in her hands. The moment her mouth found a nipple, she sucked it in, gently at first, and then with fervor, inhaled it. Her delicious tongue swirled around my aching bullet.

"You're a quick learner!" I mumbled.

She moved her mouth from one breast to the other, enjoying her new found experience She had lost all her inhibitions about her physique and began rubbing her areola and nipples against my stomach, causing me to arch up to meet her rubbing. I turned my head to see Kellie intently watching her sister turning me into a puddle on the floor. She just grinned at me and mouthed "Thanks!"

Katie now worked her way lower, and soon had her lips and tongue working my inner thighs. Slowly she worked her way up until her mouth was nearly on my labia. I knew they were swollen and that I was leaking lubrication profusely as it trickled down the crack of my butt.

I felt a finger slide gently past my labia and into my canal.

"You are solo wet!" Katie whispered as she slid a couple more in beside the first. I could feel her fingers circling my drain (so to speak) as my vagina opened involuntarily to assist her probing.

She looked up at me and I just mouthed "More!"

Another finger slid in. I was so dripping and open that I felt I was totally exposed.

"One more!" I begged.

She got the hint and her thumb joined its four partners as she slowly inserted all her digits into my gaping hole. I could feel her hand twirling around against every side of my canal, but was so wet and open that I felt shall we say "loose" from how worked up I was.

I felt her slowly withdraw her hand from me and replace it with her mouth.

Electric shocks went through me as she sucked my entire pussy into her mouth. Kellie now got down from her perch and began sucking my juices from Katie's fingers. Katie kept her mouth glued to me as I began to hump against her face. As she sucked me, her tongue flicked out and swabbed my dripping orifice.

I was loosing it quickly and felt my uterus began its rhythmic contractions as I orgasmed into her mouth. Now I don't really believe that women can ejaculate like men, but I could feel my walls contracting and from the amount of swallowing Katie was doing, must have oozed a lot as I came.

It was the quietest orgasm I've ever had. No screaming, just holding my breath until I went over the edge, then releasing it in a long shuddering sigh. Katie knew I was finished and gently released her lip grip on mine, gently licking on the way out.

She was still lying with her face in front of my sex when I finally came down. She had a smile on her face and was covered with me stuff.

"How'd I do?" she coyly asked.

"Like you'd been doing it all your life!" was my still breathless reply.

"That was fun!" she added. "Can we do it again?"

"Give me a rest, OK?"

The next words out of her mouth blew me away.

"Don't you need to pee?"

"You sure you want that?" I asked hesitatingly.

Looked like fun to me!" she said as she rolled onto her back and opened her mouth.

I did need to so I figured if that's what she wants, it's fine by me. I propped myself up and got on my knees straddling her face. She had her eyes wide open as she stared up at my gaping vagina, now being parted even more by my fingers. I strained down a bit and forced the first little squirt into her open mouth. She just swallowed and opened again. I let loose with a full stream. I watched as my hot urine shot from me and into Katie's wanton mouth. She swallowed without closing her mouth and drained me completely.

I knelt there a moment longer and then swung my leg over her and moved to her side.

She turned to Kellie and giggled a bit "Anyone else?"

I thought I was going to stroke. Kellie just looked at me shrugged her shoulders and knelt over her sister's face. She held her swollen lips apart and bulls-eyed Katie's open mouth with a steady stream until she had emptied her bladder down her sister's throat.

Upon finishing that little task, Kellie proceeded to lower her sex onto Katie's still parted lips and began grinding her sex on her sister's face. I no longer wondered about whether or not there were any qualms about having sex with each other. My questions were answered in the form of Katie probing Kellie's vagina with her tongue. She seemed to relish it as much as Kellie enjoyed humping her face.

Katie pulled her tighter against her mouth as I sat there and watched the entire performance. Kellie was now moaning harder and I knew she was getting ready to cum. Katie's hand slid down to her own swollen sex and she began stroking her clit like a cock, occasionally dipping a finger into her sopping hole to lubricate the shaft. Her mighty clit was purple and fully engorged, standing so proud above her labia.

"Jesus........I'm gonna cum!" Kellie screamed.

From her position below Katie mumbled something that sounded like "Me too!" though her entire mouth was covered by Kellie's sopping crotch.

Both peaked at the same time. Kellie's abdomen spasmed hard forcing her swollen sex tighter into Katie's mouth as Katie jilled herself, pulling her clit furiously as she went over the edge.

I was in awe at their new found passion!

Kellie swung her legs from around Katie and collapsed to the floor beside her.

Both girls were giggling as Kellie finally spoke. "I guess that's out of the way now, isn't it?"

"I need a cock!" was Katie's only response.

"I just happen to know that one is available!" I said with an evil grin. "You won't be disappointed!"

"That's for sure Kellie added.

But...........that's another story.

12