Kelli's Descent

Story Info
Kelli is caught cheating, but is offered a way out.
3.8k words
4.12
96.2k
69

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kajkelli
kajkelli
295 Followers

It had been difficult for Kelli for a while, constantly trying to live up to her parent's expectations for her future. Kelli felt that she had an obligation to them. Like most good Asian girls, she came home early, focused on her studies, and never messed around with boys. Not that she didn't want to. She did, but Kelli always worried about the potential consequences if her parents ever found out. It didn't matter that she was in college, the same rules applied. Kelli was thorough like that in just about everything she did; she wanted to be the best at whatever she was doing.

Two semesters ago, her grades started to slip. Kelli just wasn't into medicine, and as the classes became more intense, she found it hard to keep up. A friend was sleeping with the TA in her biochem class, and offered to give her copies of the exams. If the options were doing her best and that not being good enough, or cheating and not disappointing her family, the choice was clear. Kelli was getting slightly nervous that the cheating would be discovered, when her roommate Stephanie returned, and asked if she was alright. "Fine, uh...I'm fine."

"What are your plans for the summer?"

"Oh, um. Nothing really. Probably just going home to work and stuff."

"Yeah, me too. I might even..." Just then the phone in their room rang. Stephanie answered it and immediately stood straighter, and a concerned look came across her features as she stole quick glances at Kelli.

"It's for you. Dean's office," and handed Kelli the phone.

Kelli felt like she had been punched in the stomach, and took the phone.

"Yes. Yes, ok, thank you," she spoke into the phone, her voice wavering.

"Is everything alright?" Stephanie asked.

"I think so. She said there was a summer opportunity for me. Hmm. Good thing I don't have any definite plans for summer. Odd that you and I were just talking about that."

It was late spring, so Kelli didn't need any additional clothing. She had a skirt on, and a comfortable top with some cute shoes she had bought last month and a pair of socks pulled up to her knees.

"I'm going to head over there now." The walk was quick, but she needed to be by herself for a minute to think. Opportunity? That was probably just because they didn't want to say anything over the phone. She was convinced that she was ruined, and the thought began to surface that maybe she would be free of her life of constantly trying to fulfill the expectations of her family.

The secretary at the dean's office had her take a seat and wait for him to finish some other business. Five minutes later she was directed to enter his office.

There was a smaller chair in front of the desk, which he indicated she should sit in. Too scared to say anything, she did as she was told, and waited for him to say what the "opportunity" he called her was all about.

"I will get directly to the point, young lady. It has come to my attention that you have been receiving the exams, and cheating your way through your classes."

Kelli could hardly breathe, and the oiled leather and old book smell in the room seemed to be suffocating her now. She looked up at him with scared eyes, on the verge of breaking down and crying, stammering nonsensically. This was everything that she feared would happen.

"I am so disappointed in you, Kelli. You were a promising student when we accepted you and for the first two years here, you were near the top of your class and you have just thrown away every opportunity we have given you!"

Kelli was crushed; this was exactly what she imagined her father and mother would be screaming at her when she finally faced them. The Dean just kept yelling. "What do you have to say for yourself?"

She muttered at first, trying to think of something that could get her out of the situation she was in.

"Well, Kelli. Your record here suggests that you were a model student before this was brought to our attention. You should still know that does not excuse what you have done. The customary thing to do is to make an example of you, to deter students from making these mistakes in the future. It seems several students know of your transgression, and I am under a lot of pressure to punish you."

"Isn't there anything I can do?" She was nearly frantic at this point, on the verge of yelling.

"There are some choices to be made, but maybe there is still something we can do. The first, and most obvious course of action is to begin the expulsion paperwork and notify your parents." She let out a small whimper, almost involuntarily at the mention of her nightmare. "Or, you work with me to find a way to avoid that unpleasant outcome." She looked up into his eyes, pleading, unable to believe what she was hearing.

"You know that tuition has been increasing year after year, and there are a large number of students who would be willing to volunteer in order to pay down some of their fees. This is a very serious commitment, Kelli. It will take all summer, and you will probably not have the opportunity to see or even speak to your family." That would be difficult to get past her parents, but if it would prevent her from being expelled, she would have to find a way.

The Dean did call her parents, but rather than telling them that she was expelled, he outlined the program, detailed why Kelli had been chosen, and gave them a few reasons why they should support her in this challenging work. They were not supportive at first, but in the end, they agreed. Kelli could not believe it.

The day had been such a complete roller coaster. On the way back to her room, she thought about what had happened since that morning. The dean had been incredibly supportive. Before she left, he had given her an envelope with some information about the program she would need when it started after the weekend. Most of the other students would be gone by then, it might be nice to have the campus to herself for a change.

The information in the folder instructed her to go to one of the old houses on campus for a meet-up Monday afternoon. The other participants in the program would probably be there and whatever faculty advisor runs the program. She spent the weekend relaxing, catching up on some of her favorite programs, thinking about the amazing opportunity she had been given.

The meet-up started just as she expected, there were snacks and drinks, and there were a few people she already knew there. She was surprised to see her roommate, Stephanie, there. "I thought you were packing up and leaving, girl?"

"I didn't want to say anything about the program, in case you weren't accepted. You know how you get, super competitive and stuff. Here, take this drink and relax, we don't really start until tomorrow anyway, this is just for fun, and to get to know one another. I'm going to get another drink, I'll be right back. In the meantime, why don't you talk to that guy over there, I think he was checking you out." She giggled as she went to the bar to grab another drink. Kelli was still out of sorts from the ordeal of the cheating scandal. She downed the drink Stephanie had given her, and checked out the guy she was talking about.

He was cute, she thought. He looked well built, and taller than she was. He was talking to a group of people, but he kept looking back at her. Stephanie returned with two drinks, gave one to Kelli and started giggling again. "I told you he was checking you out. He's kinda hot."

Kelli agreed, but she had promised herself to stick to her principles after she was nearly caught. It was a good thing Stephanie brought another drink because she was pretty thirsty. They mingled and talked with the other guests, and as they kept drinking, they danced and generally were having a good time. She was definitely buzzed by the time he came over with more drinks.

Kelli had never really been with a guy before, the farthest she had ever gone was feeling one of the boys through his pants before she became too scared and backed off. Kelli and Stephanie had danced together in the past, they had even kissed to tease the boys at some of the parties they had been to. Feeling good about herself, she wanted to loosen up just a bit. The drinks were helping. Unfortunately, some of the university types took that time to make some speeches about service and how much this or that alumni group did for the school.

Stephanie grabbed her hand, and started to pull her out of the room by a side door. The cute guy had Stephanie's other hand, and he took them down the hall and upstairs to some kind of sitting room. It had couches and a couple of chairs; the walls were lined with books. Once they were inside, he closed the door behind them, and went over to the stereo and began playing music. Stephanie laughed, put her hands on Kelli's hips and started swaying to the music. He turned the blinds on the windows, and took a seat at the edge of the sofa and watched as they moved together. He was clearly getting excited by their little show, and that made her feel very sexy. She didn't resist when Stephanie began to lick at her lips, and kissed her back softly and slowly. As the kissing became more and more intense, both girls were trying to steal glances at him.

At first, he just watched with a slight smile, but they made a point of rubbing their tongues together in the tight space between their lips, and making eye contact with him. He shifted in his seat a little, the growing bulge in his pants the cause of his discomfort. Stephanie started using her hands to rub Kelli's thighs and hips. He let out a soft moan and began rubbing himself through his pants which made both girls excited to see. Stephanie pulled at Kelli's hand again, and brought her over to the couch, sitting next to him. He kept staring intently at the two of them, lust clearly written all over him. It made Kelli a little wet to make him writhe like that.

The girls were still kissing, their faces inches from his. Kelli kept shifting her gaze between his eyes and the hand he used to stroke the erection only barely contained by his pants. She saw Stephanie's hand replace his, and began to pull his zipper down.

Kelli was pinned to the couch, with Stephanie leaning on her and kissing her pretty hard. Stephanie had released his cock from his pants, but then she turned her complete attention to Kelli. He moaned again as she left him, which made the two girls giggle a little. Enjoying his responses, they continued to make out. He started stroking his own cock then, clearly enjoying what he was seeing. Kelli was nervous that he had it out, she had never seen one in person before, and that looked pretty big.

Things got even more nervous when Stephanie put her hands in Kelli's panties, and began lightly rubbing her pussy. Kelli immediately started to protest, and to squirm away when he said "Shh! You have to be quiet, or they will hear us and find us here." Kelli froze, realizing that if she were caught here, she might be dropped from the program, so she let Stephanie continue to work her pussy with her fingers.

"Kiss him, Kelli." She was afraid, and it must have shown in her eyes. He just stared at her, slowly massaging his dick with one hand, and used the other to cradle her head and bring her lips closer to his. Boys kissed differently than girls, and Kelli wasn't sure if this is what she wanted to be doing; but his arousal, Stephanie rubbing her pussy and the threat of discovery made her extremely excited and she did not want to stop just yet.

Stephanie had her pretty wet when she stopped and pulled off her shirt. He didn't stop kissing Kelli, but angled his head so he could see Stephanie's breasts. He started beating off harder as Stephanie wiggled in Kelli's lap, putting on a show for him.

"You like these?" she teased as she grabbed and giggled her tits for him, pinching lightly at her nipples. He stopped kissing Kelli and nodded, his mouth open. He removed his hand from the back of Kelli's head, and reached out to fondle Stephanie. Stephanie slid off her lap away from his grasp, and took two steps back.

"Come here, Kelli. Show him your tits, bet he'll stroke that cock even more." Kelli didn't move, and definitely didn't want things to go any further, but the alcohol was lowering her inhibitions.

Stephanie added: "You can't just leave us here, it'll be too obvious what was going on. Now, have a drink and come over here."

Kelli got up, grabbed one of the drinks, downed it, and walked over to Stephanie. His one hand continued to stroke at it, slowly again, and the other arm was over his head as he reclined on the sofa watching them perform for him. Stephanie lifted Kelli's top off, and undid her bra, teasing him with each exposure.

"You are getting off, being a cock tease. One of you needs to come over here and put your mouth on this cock. You want me to call security downstairs, so they can come up here and see you two topless sluts fingering each other's pussies?" Kelli looked at Stephanie, trying to think or find a way out of the situation. She looked nervous too.

"I think we'd better do what he says." Stephanie even giggled a little, "I'll share it with you." She knelt between his knees, and brought Kelli close. She wrapped her left hand around his cock and began playing at Kelli's pussy again with her right hand. "I want this big cock in my mouth," she said as she looked up at him, just beginning to stroke the shaft, and then turned to wink at Kelli, watching it all happen.

He moved his hand and cupped Kelli's breast, kneading her nipples and saying "Shh," again in a loud whisper, as he pinched her nipples harder, almost daring her to call out. Kelli bit her lip and let him continue.

"Kelli, why don't you play with his balls while I jack it off? See it's not scary, but it is the biggest cock I've ever seen." They took some time, slowly fondling him, getting him to the point where small amounts of pre-cum began to dribble from the tip. He leaned his head back and let out a long, low moan.

"Steph, let me help you." Kelli licked the palm of her hand and began to work his cock too, while Stephanie switched to his balls.

"Do you like that?" Stephanie said as she leaned closer to him. "Here Kelli, let me spit on it for you." Stephanie moved away from him again, arched up, and let some saliva drip off her tongue onto the tip of his cock, which Kelli rubbed, making it slick in her hand. He quivered underneath them.

"Now you spit on it." Kelli mimicked her actions, and let a line of drool flow over his cock. "Get it nice and wet."

"Okay, what am I supposed to do?" She was pretty hazy from a night of drinking, and was nearly completely open to suggestion.

"Come here, put your head down and you can start by licking it, like this." Stephanie stuck her tongue out as far as it would go and began to slide her tongue up and down the shaft of his cock. She was staring right into Kelli's eyes and she used her tongue to massage him.

"Now you do it, cock tease." Kelli was surprised to hear her roommate talking to her like that, but she did as she was told, and rubbed her tongue on his wet cock. "When he's good and ready, you suck on just the tip, lightly at first, like this."

She opened her mouth wide and slowly wrapped her lips around the head of his dick, making small slurping noises as she sucked on it just slightly. After some demonstration time, she passed the cock to Kelli, and began encouraging her. "Just like that. That's really sexy. I bet your pussy is really wet, you little slut." As if to check, Stephanie began to rub at Kelli's pussy through her panties, feeling her excitement.

"It's too big, I'm not sure I want to do this any more, Stephanie."

"You don't have a choice anymore Kelli; we're here now," she said, whispering in her ear. "You want him getting us in trouble? Just keep it wet with your spit, that makes it easier. You know you love the way his cock feels in your mouth."

"Why don't you show me what to do?" Stephanie took the cock back from her and lapped her tongue on the underside of his tip, gathering spit and then dribbling it on his cock as she stroked it. When it was wet and slick to her satisfaction, she plunged down on it, and came back up, keeping the stroking rhythm with her hand, and then repeated the process several more times. After five or six of these, she pushed her head way down on his cock, almost taking the whole thing in.

He groaned and as she pulled herself off of him. he suggested they both do it. "Yeah, let's both suck on his cock. Put your mouth on it, and we will both suck up the shaft at the same time, meeting at the tip. I'll give you a kiss." Kelli looked up at her friend with a stunned expression. "Come on, hon. We will double team him and drive him insane," Stephanie urged.

They did just that, practicing until they got it down. Then they alternately licked, kissed and stroked his cock for several more minutes, kissing deeply over the tip. Sometimes he would thrust between their mouths, and they responded with lips and tongues.

"Let me take some pictures of you two dirty sluts worshipping my cock." It seemed as if he already had his phone in his hand, and it had already gone too far to stop now. Stephanie began posing with his cock in her hand, near her mouth, resting on her lips, or sometimes, kissing Kelli with his erection waving somewhere near them. Stephanie was still rubbing Kelli's pussy, and she forgot all about her inhibitions and started to play along, too. He took pictures of their bodies, and got them to talk to the camera. He wanted to record her saying that she loved his cock. Stephanie did it first, and sounded so sexy. She was really into it, and when it was Kelli's turn, she basically repeated what Stephanie had said.

"Yes, show me what your greedy mouths need. You can't get enough of this big cock in your mouth, can you?" After they worshiped his cock for the camera, he seemed satisfied, but held onto the camera.

Without saying a word, he grabbed Stephanie and put her in position on the couch. Deeply at first, and slowly, with his hand covering her mouth to keep her quiet, he entered her love tunnel. He quickened his pace. So close to cumming for so long did not take him long to spasm, and pull out, pulling Stephanie to the floor as he started shooting his load all over Stephanie's face.

Kelli just stared in awe, yet she had to admit that it was sexy making him so aroused, and that she was disappointed when he ignored her for her roommate. That didn't last long as he grabbed her by the hair and pulled her close. She did not realize how closely she had been watching them fuck, or even that her mouth was open as he shot thick ropes of cum all over Stephanie's mouth and lips. He pulled the two of them close together and gave one last command as he aimed the camera. "Share."

Stephanie grabbed Kelli's head and brought her close. "You be my cum slut, Kell. You want to act like a little whore, teasing cocks, and never taking any dick? Well, lick his cum off my face, bitch, and tell him how much you love the taste of his cum."

With that, she planted a sloppy, semen-filled kiss on Kelli, who was horrified at what she was doing, but she took it all and even, at Stephanie's insistence, licked his cum off her face while he recorded the whole thing. As Kelli leaned in close, and began licking her face, slowly taking his semen in her mouth, he pressed something hard against her neck, and locked it in place with an audible click. Her mind registered the sound and feel, but her defenses were at an all time low.

"Tell him how much you love licking his cum off my pretty face, cum slut."

Kelli closed her eyes, exhausted and close to passing out at this point.

"Kell, look at him, tell him how much you love his cum and licking off my face," Stephanie repeated, this time pinching her hard nipple for emphasis.

kajkelli
kajkelli
295 Followers
12