Kelli's New Lover

Story Info
My wife tries being an escort and finds a lover.
1.4k words
3.41
64.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cell phone rang at about 3:00 in the afternoon while I was at work. It was my wife calling to tell me that she was going to "work" with her friend Lee. It came as quite a shock, since Lee is a high dollar escort. I asked what was going on, and was told that Lee had a client with a friend in town and needed a girl for him.

Kelli had for a long time had a fantasy about being able to do what Lee does for a living, but was afraid to act on it. She didn't want to do it full time, just try it once or twice to see if she could really do it.

I told her that if everything was safe, go ahead and give it a try; she might enjoy herself and make a few bucks at the same time. She assured me that they were meeting with some business types and everything would be fine.

Happy that I had no objections, Kelli made arrangements to meet Lee and her two clients for dinner that night.

When I got home from work, Kelli was getting ready, making sure her pussy was closely shaved, and putting lotion on her long tan legs. I could sense the excitement. She continued to get ready, putting on a pretty thong, and dressing conservatively, but sexy at the same time.

Six o'clock rolled around and it was time for Kelli to leave. She gave me a big kiss and told me she would tell me all about it when she got home. I told her to just have fun and enjoy herself, and I would be waiting up for her.

About midnight, my cell phone rang again. It was Kelli, and she sounded excited. I asked if everything went well, and she said that it was awesome and would tell me all about it when she got home.

A half hour later I heard the garage door go up and a few minutes later Kelli walked into the bedroom with her hair a little disheveled and a big smile on her face.

I turned the volume on the TV down and told her that I wanted all the details.

"Well" she said, it started off with a nice dinner. Lee had put her with an English guy she introduced as "Ian" that turned out to be the "friend" of her regular client. He wasn't all that good looking, but had a great personality.

They hit it off right away, and she was actually intrigued by the "friend."

After dinner, they paired off and went to separate hotel rooms. She was apprehensive but at the same time excited.

Ian opened the door to the room for her, and she went in and had a seat on the edge of the bed, not quite knowing what to expect.

Ian put her at ease right away, making small talk and telling her about himself, that he was married and traveled a lot for his work. This was not a habit for him to see escorts, and he was pretty new to the concept.

He proceeded to suggest they might as well get started and walked over and gave her a kiss.

Kelli was delighted to discover that he was a very good kisser and found herself getting very turned on. She returned his kisses with enthusiasm.

Ian started to run his hands over her still clothed body, sending tingles through her. He slid his hand up her leg and brushed her barely covered pussy, and she found herself getting very wet.

Ian continued to fondle and kiss Kelli until she was really "worked up" and proceeded to start slowly removing her clothes.

She lay on the bed, her tan body totally naked, with her long blonde hair over her shoulders partially covering her nice medium sized boobs.

Looking up at Ian, she said "your turn."

Ian removed his clothes, and Kelli was surprised to see that he had a well endowed "un-cut" cock.

She had never had one that was "un-cut" before and had always thought that she wouldn't be turned on by one. She excitedly described how soft the head was and how she couldn't keep her hands or mouth off it.

She began to lick and suck his cock, enjoying it immensely.

All of her oral attention was making him crazy (Kelli loves to suck cock and is very good at her technique.) After a few minutes of her mouth, Ian was close to cumming and pulled away, pushed Kelli back on the bed, and told her it was his turn to do a bit of kissing.

He started by kissing her on the mouth and worked his way to her large nipples, making her writhe in ecstasy. He then kissed his way down her belly and to her thighs. He avoided making contact with her now dripping pussy.

The next thing she knew he was sucking her toes, something she wasn't used to, and was very turned on by it. Ian then started giving her little licks and kisses all the way up her long tan legs, sending ripples of pleasure throughout her body.

After what seemed like an eternity he made his way to her nicely shaven now soaked pussy, and proceeded to expertly bring her to the edge of orgasm. Ian then moved up her body and pushed the head of his cock into Kelli's wet pussy. With a long slow push, he slid the entire length of his cock inside her. Kelli began to cum on the very first stroke.

Ian picked up the pace and my multi-orgasmic wife kept having wave after wave of intense orgasms until he finally slowed and pulled out.

"I want to finish in your incredible mouth" he said.

By now Kelli had experienced at least a dozen orgasms and was happy to continue sucking this un-cut cock.

She pushed him back, got on her knees at the edge of the bed, and started to administer her oral magic.

Kelli was thoroughly into running her tongue around the soft head of his large cock, swirling her tongue around his shaft, and taking the entire length of it into her mouth.

After about three minutes of her magnificent tongue, Ian exploded in her mouth, and she swallowed every drop of cum.

They lay in bed, making small talk for a while, and Ian asked "how often do you work with Lee?"

My wife admitted this was her first time, and that she really just enjoyed sex. To which, Ian replied "you were far too enthusiastic to be a professional."

Kelli asked if that was a good thing or a bad thing. Ian responded "it was the best sex I've had in years."

After hearing Kelli's story, I asked if she would consider doing this again, to which she answered "I gave him my cell number, and he said he would call the next time he is in town."

I told her to run with it. She seemed to enjoy it, and in the process found someone that could really make her cum.

Two weeks later, Kelli came home from work and told me that Ian called and would like to meet her that evening. I kissed her and told her to have fun and call on her way home.

That was one year ago, and they have become lovers. Ian has mastered her body and taken the time to learn how to make her cum in every way possible. They are now better in bed together than we are at home.

Kelli has decided that she now prefers un-cut cocks, and enjoys having an exclusive lover outside our marriage. She has sex with Ian every time he's in town and has told him that he can have her any time he desires.

Since Kelli's new relationship began, we've been having incredible sex together, and she has a whole new outlook on sex outside the marriage.

Kelli and Ian are exclusive lovers to each other, and the arrangement works out well for all concerned.

This Friday he will be back in town and they are spending the night together. I'm sure that will be a new story. Kelli has told Ian she would like to be his sex slave, and he can do anything he wants any time he wants.