Kelly and Brooke Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling bold and fuelled on by Kelly's moaning, Brooke brought it out and plunged two fingers hard into Kelly's pussy and really started fucking her.

"Yes, fuck me Brooke! Oh... harder baby...finger me harder!" Kelly cried. Everything Brooke was doing felt unbelievably good. She closed her eyes and focused on the feeling of Brooke's fingers thrusting in and out of her and moaned when she felt Brooke reach around her legs and rub her clit.

As Brooke continued to pump harder into Kelly, she stuck her tongue out and started licking Kelly's crinkled little asshole. It contracted around her tongue and she slowly started moving in and out.

Kelly was right on the edge and when she felt Brooke tonguing her asshole she completely lost it.

"Oh, God, Brooke... Ohhhhh, Ohhhhh Goddddd!!!! Oh...your tongue feels so good... Brooke, Brooke, I'm cuming, I'm cuuuummminnngggg!!!!!!!!! "

Kelly screamed, as the most amazing orgasm she'd ever experienced coursed through her. Her pussy was clenching and sending tremors of pleasure all over her body. It went on and on as Brooke continued her assault.

Kelly couldn't move once her pussy had finally stopped clenching so Brooke helped her lie out on the couch. She cuddled up to the pretty blonde, stroking her face and hair.

"Are you ok babe?" she asked.

"Just give me a minute...that was...oh God Brooke that was absolutely incredible. I love when you take charge like that. And I love having my ass played with."

Brooke smiled and kissed her. She let Kelly rest for a bit then pulled her up and they made their way to her bedroom.

Kelly pulled off her dress and lay down. She looked up and watched as Brooke slowly shed her dress and joined her naked on the bed. Kelly felt her arousal building again at the sight of Brooke's naked body.

"You looked so good tonight Kel. God, when I first saw you, cliché or not, I swear you took my breath away," Brooke laughed as she traced her fingers down Kelly's body.

Kelly smiled and replied, "I felt the exact same way when I saw you. I think every guy who saw you tonight had a hard on."

"Oh no way, there's no way anyone was looking at me with you in the room sweetie," Brooke said as she stuck her tongue out at Kelly teasingly.

They started kissing playfully, their tongues now intimately familiar with each other. Kelly pulled back and began placing light kisses along Brooke's jaw. When she got to her ear, she licked and blew onto it and smiled when she heard the brunette suck in a breath. Continuing her assault, Kelly pinned Brooke's arms over her head and trailed her nails down as she sucked on the skin of Brooke's neck.

Slowly, she made her way down to Brooke's gorgeous tits, leaving feathery kisses in her path. She placed gentle, sensual kisses all around Brooke's nipples and felt her body squirming beneath her.

"Mmmm, I've been waiting to suck on these nipples all night," she groaned as she cupped Brooke's large breasts.

Finally, she brought her lips down and started sucking and nibbling greedily on Brooke's nipples, using her teeth to gently nip the sensitive tips.

"Oh yes," Brooke gasped as she watched Kelly's soft tongue and wet lips work on her tender nipples. "Mmm, Kel, suck my tits baby...ughhhhh God your lips feel so good."

When Kelly's teeth gently bit down on the tight nub, Brooke felt juice drip out of her pussy. Kelly moved to the other nipple and repeated the same process, her other hand busy squeezing and pinching Brooke's neglected breast. Brooke felt jolts of pleasure running from her nipples to every nerve ending in her body.

Kelly used her right hand and reached down between Brooke's legs to feel how wet she was. Guiding her hand under Brooke's thong, Kelly ran a finger up her slit and found that Brooke's pussy was absolutely dripping. She couldn't wait to lick it all up.

"My, my...you're soaking wet baby...You must be really, really horny," she teased.

"Oh my god yes..you know I can't be around you without soaking myself. Please finger me Kelly," Brooke begged, spreading her legs more. "Please baby...my pussy really needs it."

"Mmmmm I bet it does. I bet your tight, wet pussy would love to feel my fingers fucking it," Kelly moaned into Brooke's breast.

With the lightest touch, Kelly ran her wet finger over Brooke's lips and all around her clit. She knew this would drive Brooke crazy. She placed the tip of her finger at Brooke's entrance, stuck it in an inch and rotated her finger.

"Kelly!! Please stop teasing me...," Brooke pleaded. "I can't take it anymore."

"I don't know baby...you teased me far longer than this in the cab. You were so mean, showing me your big tits like that, rubbing them and playing with your nipples and not letting me touch you," Kelly frowned.

"Oh Kelly...I'm sorry. You're playing with them now though...please, my pussy is aching for you, please fuck me babe."

Kelly ran her wet fingers up Brooke's slit and rubbed them firmly against her clit. At this point Brooke was practically crying with need so Kelly finally obliged her. She moved her fingers back down and stuck them deep into Brooke's pussy and simultaneously bit down on her nipple. Brooke cried out and Kelly quickly started nursing and licking the nipple to ease the pain.

"Ohhh, Kel, please don't stop. You feel so good, I love what you do to me," Brooke moaned.

Kelly moved her fingers slowly in and out of Brooke while she continued her assault on the brunette's sensitive nipples. She loved the silky feel of Brooke and how her walls gripped her fingers tightly. Kelly kept the pace slow, pulling her fingers out to rub and pinch Brooke's hard clit, then sliding them back down into her.

Kelly's fingers were working magic between her legs and Brooke could feel an incredible orgasm building up inside her. Every time Kelly's fingers would rub against her clit she felt closer and closer to going over the edge.

Brooke was moaning and whimpering like crazy when she felt Kelly shift beside her. Opening her eyes she was suddenly staring up at Kelly's smooth pussy. She could see her pink lips glistening with juices in the light and licked her lips in anticipation. She rubbed her hands up the backs of Kelly's legs to her ass and simultaneously felt a warm, wet feeling between her legs as Kelly started licking her.

"Mmmmmmm. Oh God Kelly!" Brooke cried.

"Oh Brooke you taste soooo good...mmmm..I love licking you sweetie," Kelly moaned between Brooke's legs. "I love eating your sweet pussy," Kelly continued. "I want you to come for me, ok baby. I'm going to suck your pretty pink clit and I want to hear you scream."

Kelly started sucking Brooke's clit and within 30 seconds Brooke could feel an incredible orgasm starting to course through her.

"Oh goddddd...yessss suck my clit Kelly....oh yes eat me, eat me....oh God, your so good. Oh yes...oh... I'm cummminngggg ...UGHHHH!!!!! AHHHHH!!!" she screamed as her hips lifted off the bed.

Kelly kept her lips tightly wrapped around Brooke's clit as she came, grabbing onto her legs to hold on as she writhed in pleasure.

A few minutes later, when Brooke was finally able to calm down, she pulled Kelly's pussy to her lips and started licking and sucking her hungrily. Brooke lost count of the number of times they brought each other off with their mouths. When they were both too exhausted to continue, Kelly curled up behind Brooke and kissed her shoulder lovingly.

Brooke quickly drifted off to sleep and Kelly was amazed at how comfortable it felt to fall asleep together. Being with Brooke made her happier than she had ever been before. But despite the happiness Kelly was feeling, she couldn't shake her thoughts from earlier. She wasn't exactly sure where she stood with Brooke and that bothered her. While she wanted to ask the brunette straight out what was going on with them, she didn't want to put pressure on her and scare her away.

Saying she would be devastated if Brooke chalked this up to just 'experimenting' was a huge understatement. The truth was she wasn't sure what she would do if she lost Brooke and that thought really scared her. Eventually she was too tired to think anymore and fell into a deep sleep.

***

Brooke dropped her suitcase as she entered the condo and immediately flopped down on the couch in total exhaustion. She had just gotten back from a 3 day business trip and all she wanted to do was have a hot shower and sleep in her own bed. Sleeping in a hotel room was definitely not one of her favourite activities.

She got up and went to the bathroom where she proceeded to take a very long, very hot shower. She got out, dried her hair and went to the kitchen to make something to eat.

She noticed the phone was blinking and went to check the message, figuring Kelly must be out.

"Hey Kel, its Nick," a deep, very male voice sounded over the phone. "I had a lot of fun last night! You left a few things at my place so call me whenever you want to come pick them up. Talk to you later."

Brooke felt like someone had punched her in the stomach. She replayed the message almost hoping she had heard it wrong. Nick? Who they hell was Nick? And what was Kelly doing at his place last night? She couldn't imagine wanting to be with anyone else and she had thought Kelly felt the same way. Was she completely wrong? They had never really talked about not seeing other people but Brooke had trusted Kelly. Now she felt embarrassed and stupid.

Brooke had a million thoughts running through her head and tears started falling down her cheeks. She was completely devastated at the thought of loosing Kelly, her best friend, her lover. Being with Kelly had felt so perfect, how could this be happening? With her appetite gone, Brooke went to her room, threw on a night gown and fell into bed where she proceeded to cry herself to sleep.

12