Kelly and Brooke Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly would have smiled if her face wasn't buried in Brooke's ass. She loved dirty talk and hearing those words coming from Brooke excited her even more. With two fingers she slowly started fucking Brooke's pussy while she stuck her tongue into her tight ass.

"Mmmmm...mmmmm...ughhhhh," Brooke was moaning. "Oh God..i'm going to cum...."

Kelly immediately stopped her assault on Brooke and pulled away. She didn't want Brooke cumming, yet.

"Lay in the center of the bed sweetie," Kelly told Brooke as she walked around to the side of the bed.

Brooke groaned in frustration, calling her a tease, but did as she was asked. Slowly, Kelly removed her stockings and tied each of Brooke's hands to the bed posts. Brooke's eyes were wide when Kelly crawled onto the bed and straddled her.

For the next half hour Kelly teased and licked Brooke everywhere. She ran her finger nails along Brooke's arms and down her sides. Nibbled and sucked on her breasts and kissed up and down her legs. She nipped all around Brooke's swollen pussy, carefully avoiding her swollen clit.

She turned her body and straddled Brooke's head while she continued to suck on her pussy lips. She heard Brooke whimpering and trying to reach her head up to Kelly's pussy but Kelly made sure to keep her ass high in the air and not let Brooke touch her.

"Oh God Kelly, let me lick your pussy, please baby," she whined. "I can see how wet you are...mmmm, please I need to taste you."

Kelly knew she was soaking wet. Having Brooke at her mercy like this turned her on in the worst way and while she was aching for some relief, right now it was all about Brooke. Suddenly Kelly removed her tongue from Brooke's pussy and Brooke moaned in disappointment.

"Don't worry, I'm not done with you yet," she said as she got up and went to the closet.

She had bought a new toy and while she had never used one before, hoped Brooke liked it. She put on the eight inch strap on and walked back out to the bed.

Brooke gasped when she saw Kelly come out of the closet. She had been teased for so long she was definitely at her breaking point. The thought of Kelly fucking her with that strap on had her entire body tingling. As Kelly crawled onto the bed she spread her legs wide and Kelly smiled.

"Do you want me to fuck you sweetheart?" she asked teasingly.

Brooke nodded her head rapidly. Kelly rubbed the head of the large dildo up and down her wet slit and she cried out. She was pulling on her restraints so Kelly reached over and quickly untied her wrists.

"Fuck Kelly....you look so hot like that. Ohhhhhhh please please fuck me..fill my pussy baby, I need it so badly."

Kelly slowly inserted the head into Brooke's now dripping hole and she saw Brooke's eyes close.

"How does that feel"? She asked...although she was pretty sure she already knew the answer.

"Fuuuccckkkkkk....it feels amazing," Brooke groaned. "I need more Kel."

Kelly slowly pushed into Brooke a little more, watching the tight hole stretch to take the fake cock. She pulled out slightly and then pumped in deeper. Brooke was panting and her legs were spread as wide as they could go.

"Kelly...yesss....ughhh that feels so fucking good. Oh ya..oh....fuck me harder baby."

Kelly leaned down until her breasts touched Brooke's and devoured her mouth as she thrust the entire dildo into Brooke in one fluid motion.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!" Brooke cried into Kelly's mouth.

Kelly started pumping faster into Brooke's slick hole, barely containing her excitement. Seeing Brooke writhing and moaning beneath her in pleasure was the most erotic thing she'd ever seen.

Brooke had never felt anything like this. Her clit felt like it was on fire from Kelly's earlier teasing and she knew she was going to explode any second. She held onto Kelly and slid her hands down Kelly's soft back to grab her firm ass cheeks. As soon as she felt her clit rubbing against the base of the dildo she went over the edge and started to spasm.

"Oh, God, Kelly... Oh, Goddddd!!!! OH yess....oh you feel so good.... Kelly, Kelly, I'm cuming, I'm cuuuummminnngggg!!!!!!!!! Brooke screamed as the most amazing climax ripped through her body.

Seeing Brooke climaxing under her and feeling her clit rubbing against the fake cock, was all it took for Kelly to loose it too. She exploded and bucked her hips furiously against Brooke.

"Oh, Yes! Yes!" she cried. "Ohhh...Brooke sweetie...I'm cumming too!! UGHHHH!!!" she screamed uncontrollably as her climax passed through her. It seemed to just keep going.

Brooke's orgasm was almost ending, but hearing and feeling Kelly climaxing on top of her caused her vagina to start to spasm again. She dug her nails into Kelly's soft ass cheeks and desperately gasped for breath.

When they finally came back down to earth, they held each other, panting heavily and smiling. Kelly gently rolled off Brooke and pulled the dildo from Brooke's sopping hole.

"Oh my God Kelly, that was amazing," Brooke moaned, still trying to catch her breath. "I've never even used a vibrator before....but that felt incredible!"

"Mmmmm, I'm glad you liked it sweetie," Kelly replied.

After removing the strap on, Kelly snuggled up to Brooke and slipped her tongue sensuously into Brooke's mouth. They kissed softly for a few minutes before they both pulled back.

"Everything with you is incredible," Brooke said quietly, with tears in her eyes.

"Oh Brooke...don't cry baby," Kelly said in a loving tone as she wiped a tear from Brooke's cheek with her thumb.

Brooke looked affectionately into Kelly's clear green eyes, wondering what she had done to deserve this wonderful woman. Another tear fell down her cheek and Kelly reached out to wipe it away.

"I can't help it. I've never been this happy in my life," Brooke told her softly. "You're so perfect Kelly, how did I ever get so lucky?"

Kelly couldn't take it anymore; Brooke sounded so sincere and looked so vulnerable. She felt the tears fall down her cheeks as well and wiped them away. She placed her hand on Brooke's neck and pulled her forwards until their lips met. She kissed her softly and massaged her neck.

When Kelly pulled back from the kiss Brooke could tell by the look in her eyes that her eyes that Kelly felt the same way. She didn't need to hear the words. They got under the covers and Brooke spooned Kelly, putting her arm over her hip. Brooke thought briefly how happy she would be if every night ended like this.

***

When Brooke woke up she felt refreshed and fully awake. She glanced at the clock and was surprised to see that she hadn't even been asleep for an hour. She thought back to what Kelly had just done to her and smiled, pulling Kelly further into her.

Not surprisingly, Brooke felt that familiar ache between her legs; she couldn't get enough of her blonde lover. She reached up and started massaging Kelly's naked breast, loving how soft and warm it was.

Kelly moaned her approval and ground her ass back into Brooke. Brooke was giddy with excitement at the thought of giving Kelly the same pleasure she had just received. She gently brushed Kelly's hair aside and started kissing her neck and licking her way up to her ear.

She bit gently on it and whispered, "Mmmmm, God I love these tits. They're so big and soft and oh your nipples are so nice." She groaned and started pinching Kelly's nipple.

Kelly went to turn around but Brooke held her in place.

"Not yet babe, I want to have my way with your sexy body for a bit," she whispered in a husky voice.

Kelly felt juice dripping out of her pussy and onto her leg. Brooke's dirty talking was causing her clit to throb and she needed relief badly.

"God Brooke, I'm so horny," she breathed.

"Mmmm," Brooke responded as she continued to play with Kelly's tits. She whispered into Kelly's ear in a very sexy tone, "Kel, I really want to fuck you with the strap on. I want to watch it pumping in and out of your tight little hole."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh," Kelly groaned. "Oh Brooke, yess, I want to feel you fucking me baby, filling up my pussy."

"Are you wet enough for it?" Brooke asked.

"You tell me," Kelly answered playfully.

She reached up and removed Brooke's hand from her breast to bring it down between her legs. She moaned when she felt Brooke's finger rubbing up her slit.

Brooke couldn't believe how wet Kelly was as she ran her fingers over the blonde's slick folds. Her fingers were instantly coated with juice.

"Ohhhhh God Kelly...you're soaking wet. You're definitely ready for that big hard cock aren't you?"

"I'm more than ready sweetie....Ughhhh, I need my tight pussy filled right now," Kelly moaned as she squirmed to try and get some contact on her clit.

Kelly watched as Brooke got up, put on the strap on and lay back down on the bed. When Brooke started to move on top of her, Kelly pushed her gently down and onto her back and swung her leg over to straddle the fake cock. Bringing it to her pussy, she rubbed the thick head up and down her wet slit.

"Ohhhhh yes," she moaned.

Kelly looked down at Brooke, whose eyes were glued to the action between her legs, and smiled. She brought the head to her hole and slowly started to sit until the entire eight inches was buried deep in her pussy. She sat still, letting her body adjust to the thickness and groaned in pleasure at how full she felt.

"Oh shit Brooke, that feels soooo good."

Slowly she rose up until the cock was almost out then pushed back down. She started pumping slowly and leaned back to let Brooke watch the thick cock plunge into her pussy.

"Ohhhhh, how does that look Brooke? Do you like watching my pussy get fucked like that?" she asked out of breath.

Brooke was barely able to find her voice.

She was so turned on watching Kelly, but finally managed to speak, "Mmmm hmmmm... you look so sexy Kel, how does it feel?" she asked the hot blonde.

"It feels so....fucking....good," Kelly groaned.

Pulling herself back upright, Kelly started pumping faster, bouncing up and down as Brooke held her hips and thrust up into her.

Brooke loved watching Kelly's large tits bouncing up and down as she fucked her and reached up to tweak her sensitive tips. Kelly gasped loudly.

"Mmmm, ya you like when I play with your tits don't you baby," Brooke said as she rubbed and massaged Kelly's bouncing breasts.

"Mmmm hmmmm," Kelly managed to get out.

Kelly started to rotate her hips seductively and grind her clit against Brooke. As Brooke moved her hands back down to Kelly's hips she watched the sexy blonde arch her back and reach up to run a hand through her long hair. Thrusting her chest out and Kelly started playing with her tits, groaning as she did. When she opened her eyes to look at Brooke, her eyes were clouded over with lust.

"Enjoying the show?" Kelly asked with a sly smile as she continued to pinch her nipples and rotate her hips seductively.

"God Kelly," Brooke managed to say in total awe.

The sight before her would be forever engrained in Brooke's memory. It was by far the sexiest, most erotic thing she had ever seen. Brooke could see the look of pleasure on Kelly's face as she writhed and moaned above her. If she wasn't feeling Kelly pumping up and down on her, Brooke would swear she was dreaming.

She ran her hand down Kelly's smooth stomach, licked her thumb and started rubbing Kelly's clit in small circles.

Kelly started panting and crying out, "Oh yes, ooohhhhhh right there....oh fuck, rub my clit sweetie...Brooke, oh God!! Oh I'm going to cum...do you want me to come on this big cock?"

"Ya baby,...I wanna see you cum all over it ..." Brooke answered.

"Ughhhhhh. Oh shit...oh god ....OH! I'm cummingg.....oh god I'm cumminnnnggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!" Kelly screamed as a massive orgasm exploded through her body.

Seeing the pleasure on Kelly's face as she came was too much for Brooke. Just as Kelly opened her eyes, Brooke rolled her over her and pulled out. She pushed her tongue into Kelly's mouth and thrust back into her in one powerful motion.

Kelly cried out into Brooke's mouth as the brunette started thrusting hard into her slick sex. Brooke was rubbing her clit into Kelly's and when Kelly grabbed her ass and pulled her closer she instantly started cuming.

"I'm cumming, Kelly...oh god its so good...oh I love fucking you.." she moaned and panted.

Kelly went over the edge again when she heard Brooke coming.

"You're so hot Brooke..ughhhhhhh I'm cumming again.!!!!!!! AHHHHHH," she cried as her muscles clenched around the thick cock.

Neither of them could move or talk for a long time. Brooke simply lay on top of Kelly while they caught their breath and after finally regaining some strength, Brooke pulled out and unclipped the strap on. She pulled it up to her mouth and sucked Kelly's juices off, moaning at the taste. Kelly could only watch her and smile.

Brooke cuddled into the blonde and took her hand. There were things she needed Kelly to know.

"Kelly, it's never been that good. That was the most incredible thing I've ever experienced," Brooke said, fighting back tears.

"Oh Broo-," Kelly started to say before Brooke touched a finger to her lips.

"Shhh, let me finish," Brooke said. "You're my best friend and you mean more to me than I could ever say. I only hope I can bring you half of the happiness that you bring me. I don't know why I'm lucky enough to have you in my life, but I cherish every second we spend together."

Brooke felt the tears falling down her cheeks but didn't move to wipe them away. She kept her eyes locked on Kelly's, hoping to convey the true meaning of her words.

Looking into Brooke's eyes, Kelly felt incredibly humbled. Brooke was the most amazing person she'd ever known and she realized without a doubt that she would do anything for her.

"Oh Brooke," she said, letting out a sob. "I don't deserve you."

They both came together at the same time, their kiss communicating the feelings words couldn't express. It was a soft, gentle kiss that was full of emotion.

***

Kelly couldn't stop smiling the next day as she went out doing her regular errands. She was simply giddy and felt like she had just had her first kiss or something. Her body tingled when she thought back to the night before and everything she and Brooke had done. Everything she did with Brooke was amazing.

She felt so much better about their relationship now, like they had taken a huge step forward. Brooke's words kept echoing in her head throughout the day and she kind of felt like she was walking on air.

Since she hadn't had a chance to express her feelings the night before, she had decided that she would tell Brooke exactly how she felt that night. She couldn't wait to get home and see Brooke again. She loved everything about her and she wanted to tell Brooke exactly that; that she was in love with her.

When she got home she checked the messages and heard a male voice, "Brooke, its Scott. I really need to talk to you, its important. Please call me back as soon as you get this."

Scott? Brooke's ex Scott? Kelly remembered Brooke telling her a while ago about her ex-boyfriend and how they had broken up when she moved out here. Brooke had said he was the love of her life and was heart broken when things ended.

This can't be good Kelly thought to herself. What if he wants her back...and what if she's still in love with him? Kelly started to panic and didn't know what to do with herself. She decided to go outside and paint, that always seemed to calm her down. But when she sat down, she couldn't seem to do it.

Her mind wouldn't stop thinking to the possibility of loosing Brooke. This wasn't just some random guy; this was an important part of Brooke's past. When she heard Brooke come in the front door she went back inside to meet her.

"Hey Kel, how was your day?" Brooke asked.

"Uh..it was ok. There's a message for you on the phone. It's from Scott," Kelly answered, trying to hide her fear.

Brooke's eyes went wide. "Scott?" she asked as she picked up the phone to check the message. "When did he call? What did he say?"

Kelly really started to panic now. She was hoping Brooke would just shrug it off and not care. When Brooke hung up she said almost to herself, "I need to call him back," and went outside and closed the balcony door behind her.

Kelly sat down in a daze. She started to quietly cry to herself as she watched Brooke talking on the phone through the glass. She wouldn't know what to do if she lost Brooke.

When Kelly had told her that Scott had called Brooke thought she had heard wrong. She hadn't talked to him since they broke up when she moved here months ago. She had no idea what he wanted. Thoughts of something wrong back home flew through her head and as she dialled, she felt her heart beating rather hard in her chest.

Scott had been the perfect boyfriend. He was smart, funny, handsome and had treated Brooke like a queen. Despite agreeing that a long distance relationship wasn't going to work, Brooke had been devastated and completely heart broken when they broke up.

"Hello," Scott's familiar voice sounded through the phone.

"Scott, its Brooke."

"Brooke...thanks for calling me back. It's really good to hear your voice."

"Ya, you too." Brooke didn't want to make small talk. "You're message said it was important?"

"...Brooke, I really miss you. I've been doing a lot of thinking since you left and I realize I made a huge mistake letting you go. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me and I want you back. I'll move out there if that's what it takes. Anything."

Ok, that was the last thing Brooke expected to hear. She was speechless. That's exactly what she had wanted to hear before she left. But things were different now, and she didn't even need to think twice about what to say.

"Scott, I'm sorry but I've moved on. I'm in love with someone else," she told him.

There was silence for a long time before Scott answered quietly, "Are you sure Brooke?"

"I'm very sure. I hope you can understand."

Scott sighed heavily into the phone. "As long as you're happy," he answered after a few minutes.

"I am."

"Well then I wish you the best. Take care Brooke."

"You too, Goodbye Scott."

Brooke hung up and took a deep breath. Staring out at the ocean she realized that she was completely in love with Kelly. She had been for a long time.

Kelly saw Brooke hang up and reached up with shaking hands to wipe the tears from her face. As scared as she was to hear what had happened, she had to know what he had wanted. She went out to the railing where Brooke was standing and turned to her with tears in her eyes.

"So ,what did he want?" she asked fearfully.

Brooke took a deep breath. "He said he missed me and that he'd do anything to have me back. Including move out here," Brooke answered, eyes still out over the water.

Brooke heard Kelly suck in her breath and let out a small sob. Brooke turned to her and seeing the tears in Kelly's eyes broke her heart. She reached out and wiped them away.

"Kel, I told him I was in love with someone else," Brooke answered, her voice full of emotion.

Kelly couldn't believe what she had just heard. The words 'in love' kept echoing through her head. She looked at Brooke and started crying harder; this time though, they were tears of joy.

"Oh Brooke, I love you so much. I was so terrified I was going to loose you," she said.

"I love you too Kelly, so so much. And you're never going to loose me." Brooke reached out and wiped the tears from Kelly's cheeks and hugged her so tight, never wanting to let go.

12