Kelly & Haley's Summer Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jairzinho
Jairzinho
45 Followers

"I don't know mistress."

"And I don't care slave, remember you just here for my amusement bitch," and with that Kelly grabbed the women's head and pushed it back into the bowel. I pulled of my jeans and slowly began to rub my pussy as I read the wonderful filth in my hand. "Get up bitch," Kelly ordered, before she downed the rest of her wine, as I pored my self another, the bottle nearly empty. I looked over at the librarian; she was now completely disheveled, stripped of her dignity. Her hair was caked in the strong wine and matted to her face, her lipstick was smeared across her mouth and her mascara had run down her cheeks form all her crying. "Do a striptease for your mistress whore," Kelly ordered, I sat back watching all this my panties filling with my juices.

"Yes mistress."

"And make it good." She began to slowly gyrate her hips, her eyes closed, she slowly pulled up her skirt exposing the tops of her stockings and then a glimpse of her pussy, her panties still bunched up within her. Then she span round and bent over her hands gripping her ankles, I had to resist the urge to fuck her as her skirt road up her legs, lewdly exposing her ass. She moved her hands up along her stocking clad legs and to her skirt which she shimmied form side to side before she pulled it off completely, stepping out of the garment. She turned back towards us her eyes still closed, as if she was trying to escape the reality in front of her. She moved her hands up her lean body and cupped her breasts lustfully. Then in one graceful movement she pulled of her tight little sweater and again cupped her breasts, her left tit still on display from when Kelly had pulled it free. She stood there her hands running over her near naked body.

Kelly gave out a whistle as I started to clap, "Well done whore, if you do get the sack from the library you can become a stripper at a couple of clubs I know," Kelly said, snapping her slave back to reality. I by now had my hands down my panties rubbing myself as I watched the show. Kelly got up from the armchair and moved towards the women and closed in for s kiss. As the women closed her eyes and opened her mouth, Kelly pushed the women to the floor she landed with thump. Kelly leapt on top of her face, pulling her skirt up exposing her pussy, which she used to smoother the librarian with, covering her mouth. Kelly then grabbed the librarian by the head and began to ride her face in frenzy. She ground her sweet pussy into the older women's face hard, rubbing her cunt into the librarian's face, coating her with her juices. Kelly's slave brought her hands up to her mistresses bum and held on to her ass cheeks for dear life as Kelly continued to fuck her face with complete disregard for the poor women's well being. In the space of a minutes Kelly came allover the librarian coating her in her thick pussy goo. Kelly clambered off the librarian her legs shacking from the impact of her orgasm.

"Hell if the stripper thing doesn't workout then I can all always pimp you out, I know a couple of old dykes in their sixties who'd pay up big for a nice of ass like yours. Would you like that whore, munching down on some old farts twat for your lunch money."

"Yes mistress," she said breathlessly, with her now costmary reply.

"How about you baby you like the whore's little show."

"Not bad, for a beginner," I said, glancing at the now empty bottle, Kelly instantly picked up on my meaning.

"I don't know, I think I want to see more. Pick up the bottle whore," Kelly said retuning her gaze to her slave, who looked at her with trepidation. "Now," Kelly shouted over the music.

"Yes mistress," the librarian her voice more anxious then ever.

"Now my nasty little slave fuck yourself with it."

"But it's so large."

"Whore your place is not to question, only to follow my orders, and it is always mistress, you stupid degenerate bitch. You will be punished for this bitch, severally." Kelly spat the words out in a fury.

"Yes mistress," the slave replied submissively. She crawled over next to me and picked up the bottle, before she moved off I grabbed her face and kissed her roughly practically sticking my tongue down her throat, at the same time I roughly fondled her exposed breast. She crawled back to the center of the room pulling her panties to one side and placed the long thin neck of the bottle at the entrance of her pussy. Slowly she pushed the bottle into herself, until the whole of the neck was in her. She began to withdraw the bottle and she slowly began to fuck herself as ordered, pushing the neck of the bottle into her pussy but never any further.

Kelly got up from the armchair with a stern look on her face. "You stupid whore I said to fuck yourself, what the fuck are you doing."

"But mistress, please it's to big, please I can't." Kelly slapped her face hard, leaving a red handprint on her face. She took a hold of the bottle from the librarian, and began to fuck her in earnest, thrusting the bottle into her harder and harder. Then Kelly pushed down hard and the body of the bottle entered her pussy, the librarian had a look of pain and degust on her face as she did. Then as Kelly continued to fuck her, her face changed to one of joy, her eyes rolling in her head, as her pussy was filled with the wine bottle. Kelly let go of the bottle and sat back down beside me. The librarian now took a hold of the bottle with both hands and began to fuck herself as instructed, her movements now more sure, her thrusting more powerful. As we watched on, Kelly placed her hand in my jeans and down to my panties playing with my pussy, as I did the same for her; we rubbed each other's pussy's as we watched the slave girl fuck herself. Then as she was on the point of cumming, Kelly stood up and pulled the bottle form her hands. She took a long lick of the wine bottle, before handing it back to her slave.

"Lick your juices off the bottle whore," the librarian doing the same, her free hand moving down to her pussy. Kelly slapped her hand away, "Bitch you can only cum when I order it understand?."

"Yes mistress," the librarian managed to say as she began to come down form her high.

I got up form the settee and went to the kitchen and pulled out a can of coke. I handed it to Kelly, and whispered in her ear, "I think her pussy need to cool down," she took the ice-cold can from me and gave me a kiss.

"Whore I think your to hot, I think you need to cool down," the slaves panties still to the side, Kelly pushed the can into her slaves pussy in one quick strong thrust. The librarian's eyes nearly popped out of her head as the ice cold can slide into her pussy, a scream escaping her lips.

Kelly moved back towards the armchair, "strip me bitch," the women got up off the floor and walked towards Kelly with lust filled eyes, her hands keeping the can in place. She sank down to her knees and slipped Kelly's heels off and then slid her hands up Kelly's legs and pulled her skirt down, exposing her bald pantieless pussy. Then standing back up she pulled Kelly's top off revealing her breasts, her nipples as hard as I could ever remember.

"Good slave girl," Kelly said as she sat back down in the armchair, "Now lay across your mistress' lap." She did as she was told, her face a mix of joy and bewilderment. Kelly grabbed the waistband of her panties and pulled them up her waist again, pushing the thin white cotton into her pussy further, trapping the ice-cold can within her pussy. "Now bitch beg, beg me for your spanking."

"Please mistress spank me," she said quietly.

"Louder you stupid whore," Kelly said giving her a quick slap.

"Please mistresses spank me."

"Beg you stupid cunt."

"Please mistress, I'm begging you spank me."

"Why."

"Because I'm a worthless whore, only fit to sever you," my mind jumped to the passage I had just read, the librarian mouthed the exact words Krystal used.

"Again, with passion," Kelly said.

"Please mistress spank my worthless slut ass, spank me until I'm red raw, I'm begging you like the nasty filthy dirty whore I am, I need to be punished for being a disobedient slave." As she finished Kelly brought a thunderous blow down on her ass, leaving a red hand shaped mark on her white skin.

"What do you say"?

"Thank you mistress," Kelly slapped her again, as she did her free hand moved into the librarians panties and began to rub her pussy, playing with her clit as she spanked her hard.

"Do you want more," as I looked on my pussy was getting wetter and wetter and I could no longer hold back the urge, I started to play with myself again as I watched my slave spank her slave.

"Yes please mistress, thank you," she said, drooling on the floor, as Kelly manipulated her clit. Kelly now began to spank her in earnest, each blow stronger then the last. The women thanked her each time and then begged for another, each time Kelly giving her what she wanted, until her ass was indeed red raw. Kelly's fingers in her panties working as quickly as she spanked her. I pulled off my top, letting my braless breasts free and stood up, in nothing but my pink high heels. I walled up to the librarian and bent down; taking a hold of her ass I took a long lick across her red-hot bum, savoring her taste.

"Does she taste good baby," Kelly asked.

"Sweet," I replied, looking down at the older women, her face in ecstasy, "I think she still needs some more spanking thought." Kelly didn't answer me simply carried on with her slave's punishment; her hand whistling thought the air. Kelly now worked even quicker on her slaves pussy, making sure each hard blow hit her pussy, occasionally masking a strange noise as she hit the can still imbedded within her pussy. At the same time her fingers within her panties were rubbing her clit in frenzy. Then after about 5 minutes of hard spanking the librarian came, her orgasm sweeping thought her body, her panties getting wetter.

"Look the stupid little whore came baby," Kelly said to Haley, "What a sick fucking slut she actually came from being spanked." The librarian looked up at her mistress almost ashamed of her body's betrayal of herself. "God what a sick bitch, I don't think I want any more to do with her, she's so sick and depraved." The librarian's hart shattered, this had always been what she wanted. She now realized she wanted to be used and abused like this by a beautiful teen mistress. Now that she had finally found what she wanted she would do any thing to keep it. Unbeknown to her, Kelly knew full well that this is what she wanted; she was testing her slave pushing her, humiliating her further.

"I'm sorry mistress, please don't leave, I'm sorry I'll do anything you want," the librarian said meaning it.

"Anything?"

"Yes mistress, anything."

"Of course you will, because a sick little bitch like you lust's over teen pussy like a dog in heat. Now get down on your knees bitch," Kelly ordered. As she did the librarian's hart jumped, she wasn't leaving. Then in the same instance it sank, she had just told this heavenly dominatrix and her girlfriend that she would do what ever they wanted, any act of depravity that they could think up. "Good little whore, I need to piss, now beg me for it."

"Please mistress, piss in my mouth," the librarian said, terrified, she had never liked the thought of golden showers, the thought had disgusted her, in all her writing and fantasying, she had never brought the topic up. But now she was willing to drink another girl's urine just to please her, to stop her from leaving. Kelly stood over her slave and held her pussy lips open, the light shimmering off her slick wet pussy.

"Beg bitch."

"Please mistress piss into my mouth, fill it with your piss, let me drink it down." Just as she finished Kelly began to piss directly into the slave's mouth, quickly filling it. As she gulped the urine down, the librarian's stomach heaved, Kelly's urine now streaming down her face onto her breasts and down her belly. She opened her mouth again and took another mouthful, swallowing it down again. Kelly continued to piss for what felt like forever to the slave, as she tried to swallow every last drop down, desperate to please her mistress.

Kelly filled her mouth for the last time, "Now bitch don't swallow, taste it this time, swell it around like fine wine." The slave did no such thing she simply kept the urine in her mouth, trying not to taste it as best she could. "I said taste Kelly shouted," she grabbed her slaves face with both hands and shock her violently. The slave now began to taste the piss properly for the first time, she didn't know what caused it, but she began to like it, the salty warmness was good, she wanted more. "Open up you mouth whore, good, gurgle," the slave did as instructed, as she did; Kelly let a long line of spit fall into her open mouth. "Now swallow slave," the slave did, swallowing the urine and spittle in her mouth, savoring the taste, the depravity, sickness, humiliation and submission, turning her on more then she could ever remember.

"I think my girl friend needs to piss now whore."

"Yes mistress, please piss into my mouth," the slave said to Haley. Haley of course needed no further encouragement standing over the kneeling librarian, straddling her face, Haley let go with a long stream of piss, turning to Kelly as she did, her smile beaming, as Kelly kissed her mistress, their lips locking together.

"Close your mouth slut, I want to see you covered in piss," Kelly ordered, her slave doing as commanded. Haley's piss cascading over her body, as she wallowed in her own depravity and humiliation. Haley's piss covering her body, her nose sucking the odder of the two teens urine, the smell turning her on more and her pussy juices leaking past the coke can imbedded within her. Haley eventual stopped pissing on the librarian her bladder spent, but not before she had covered the women from head to toe in her urine. Kelly looking down at her slave, the joy and the piss covering her body almost glowed, to Kelly's eyes at least. The librarians mind lost in her newfound role as slave to her heavenly mistress, her mistress, the words bouncing around her head feeling her with pride and satisfaction. "Do you need to piss now slut," Kelly asked.

"Yes, mistress, badly," she did, her bladder full, with water from work, the wine form the bowel and her mistresses piss.

"I bet you do you fucking slut, take that can out of you pussy and drink that down first," Kelly commanded. The librarian gave her now costmary reply, sitting back on her sore bum, she pulled her panties to the side, the thin white material soaked, with a mixture of piss and her own pussy juices. As she pulled the can out of herself, she was relived that cold presence was gone. As she opened the can she poured the coke down her throat, amazed that the coke had grow quite warm during its time in her pussy. Half way trough drinking the can, she had to stop the urge to pee then and there hitting hard, as she finally managed to finish the rest of the can, her bladder now fit to burst. "Your learning slut," Kelly said, the pride in her slave growing. She leaned over to the disheveled librarian and pushed at her stomach, the slave wincing as she fought back the urge to pee. "Now you sick bitch take us to your bedroom."

The slave girl led the two teens into her bedroom, a plan room, with a large four poster bed, with a large iron grilled headboard. Haley, laying down at the end of the bed, lying there naked, her hand gently stroking her body. "Whore stand at the other end and spread you arms and legs," the slave doing as she was told, standing there desperate to pee. Kelly quickly tied her legs and arms to the bed, leaving her standing upright, "Do you like to be bond slut, does the thought of being tied up and helpless turn you on."

"Yes mistress," the slave girl stammered, fighting hard to hold back her pee. Kelly reached to her slave and pulling her panties to one side, she slid a vibrator into her wet pussy, setting the plastic device to its quickest speed. Kelly then replaced her panties, the vibrator pulsing deep within her pussy.

"Slut you are not to pee or orgasm until I command it is that understood."

"Yes mistress," the slave muttered, wondering how long she would be able to hold out, the vibrator within her pulsing strongly, her pussy juices flowing like a river into her already soaked panties.

Haley then grabbed Kelly and pulled her down on top of her, kissing her with all the passion she could muster, her tongue playing with Kelly's, until she wore herself out. Kelly stood off her mistress then, looking down at the girl she loved with all her hart, as Haley spread her legs.

"You know you can't resist, get in their baby, and let me have my way with you," Kelly in flash jumped on her lover, the two getting into a 69 quickly, their tongues licking and sucking each other. The librarian, looking down on the sight, smells and noises, turning her on more and more, as she got near and near to climaxing, the threat of her climax making her bladder closer to finding its release. The two lovers at her feet didn't care about the librarian's torment, they were lost in their own world, as they licked, sucked and fingered each other. The two of them already highly aroused were soon at the point of cumming; both of them now almost like animals as they each tried to bring the other to climax as quickly as they could. When they did their orgasms were as one, each of them feeling the other climax as they sucked each other's juices down as best they could. For a moment the librarian almost lost complete control, the thought of disobeying her mistress the only thing stopping her releasing her bladder and finding her orgasm.

"I'm going to fuck you silly baby," Haley said as she slide up form under Kelly, kissing her wildly the two lovers sharing each other's juices. Haley reached into the bag of toys they had brought with them and pulled a strap-on around her waist. Kelly lying down on the bed, her legs spread wide ready for her lover, as she smiled broadly at her. Haley placed the tip of the strap-on at the entrance of her lover's pussy, before she slide the whole length into her in one motion. Kelly moaning loudly as she felt the strap on penetrate her, Haley laying down above her, her lips meeting Kelly's as she withdraw the strap on slowly, Kelly moaning once more as she felt the strap on withdrawing from her. The librarian, looking down at the two, wondering if they had forgotten about her.

Haley knew just what Kelly wanted, fucking her with all the strength she could muster, slamming the strap-on into her pussy fast and strong, pounding into her, Kelly rubbing her clit at the same time wanting to cum all the quicker. Then Haley withdrew the strap-on completely, and moved it down slightly, Kelly knowing instantly what her mistress intended moved her hips upwards giving her full access to her asshole, as Haley began to push the plastic cock into her tight teen asshole. Slowly at first she pushed the strap-on in until Kelly's ass grow accustomed to the invader, then quicker and stronger as Kelly loosened up. Haley fucking her once more with all she could give to her lover, pounding into her ass. Kelly moaning loudly as her fingers rubbed against her clit again, until she screamed out in climax, as a intense orgasm swept thought her body.

The bond librarian looked on, wondering if her mistress ever planed to see to her, desperate now to orgasm, and release the pressure in bladder. The two spent lovers lay against one another whispering to each other, their talk inaudible to the poor slave. Kelly eventually sled away from Haley and looked upon her slave, as she pressed on the librarian's belly, hard, "Still need to pee do we."

"Yes mistress," she said, wincing as she fought her own body again. Kelly untied her form the bed, the librarian slumping down in a heap at her feet.

Jairzinho
Jairzinho
45 Followers