Kelly and Lindsay Alone Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taleserotic
taleserotic
174 Followers

I eased her down again, turning her onto her stomach this time with gentle touches, running my fingers through her barely damp hair, dragging my nails softly down her back and to her bottom. Lindsay is of pin-up proportions. I looked at the swell of flesh there before me, her legs slightly parted. I could do this. I took a deep breath and slipped between her legs. My fingers found her cheeks and spread them. Tilting forward, I lowered my face to her, kissing her on the thighs and bottom first. Snaking out my tongue, I ran it over her star.

She tasted clean. There was nothing awful about it at all. Maybe a little soapy. She tasted of sex too, her pussy just beneath my nose, her cream having seeped from her and down between her legs as I had licked her cunt earlier. I pressed my lips to her there, sucking, feeling somehow that was right, and then I slipped my tongue out again, right to her hole, her asshole. If I could lick it, I can say it. I licked her asshole. And more. I made love to it. I kissed and caressed and then tickled her open with the tip of my tongue. Wetting her, I wove my tongue forward. She was tight there, but under my gentle insistence, she relaxed and loosened. Had I been like that for her? Whenever Tom had done me in the butt, there was always a little pain, right at first, when he first got past the ring. There wasn't much though. Not enough to ever say no. But he was easy with me, he took his time, and then it became wonderful. I loved it then.

There had not been even a trace of pain when Lindsay put her tongue in me, not even any discomfort. I knew it was not the same at all as a big old penis, but I wanted to make sure that she felt nothing but pleasure. I inhaled deeply, pushing, pointing my tongue and trying to go into her.

Lindsay cried out, her desire and wantonness released. I kneaded her bottom under my fingers, digging in, wanting pleasure to flow into her. I wanted only to give. If this was what my lover wanted and needed, I would gladly give it to her, time and time again. I curled my tongue and pushed in again, inside of her. I was doing it. I was glad, happy, excited. My own pussy felt like it was dripping.

I didn't want to be a complete copycat and finger fuck her while tonguing her ass as she had done to me, but I didn't think Lindsay would cum from my doing just that. And I wanted her to cum again. I was learning from her, but I wanted her to sense I had some imagination too. Becoming a good lover was important to me, because pleasing her was all I cared about in the world.

Pushing my tongue into her as far as I possibly could, I released her cheeks and brought my hands down and under my chest, sneaking one up and extending one finger to her clit. Her bottom seemed to fly up into my face as I did, so I brought up another finger instead, laying one on either side of her clit. I did this to myself a lot, when I was alone and in no particular hurry to cum. I could tug and stretch the skin around my clit that way, without actually touching it, and it always felt so good.

I wanted Lindsay to feel more than good. I wanted her to feel as fantastic and amazing as she had made me feel. Her cum built under my touches, the twin fingers on either side of her clit, my tongue going in and out of her. I felt her thighs tense around my head, then the tearing of her breathing. She was grunting, rapidly and softly, kind of like I had done in the shower. I kept doing to her what I had been doing, hoping it would be enough. And it was. When she came, it was with a rocky cry and a shudder. I kept at her, loving her, as her hips bounced up and down and her pussy crinkled. Her hand shot back to hold my head still against her bottom, and I stopped moving my fingers around her clit.

We stayed like that for a minute, then I dropped my hand from her sex and withdrew my tongue from her bottom. Lindsay rolled onto her back and opened her arms. I scrambled into them, pressing my heated body to hers, feeling her sheen this time, the arousal that had so filled her and been released by me. We snuggled, kissing and taking occasional sips of water as our hands flitted over one another's body. I cupped one of her breasts, marveling that it overflowed my hand, feeling the stiff tip of it on the soft inner side of my palm.

Kisses followed, with caresses. Lindsay and I had truly made love. We were both glowing. We lay there, just holding each other and wanting the moment to last, and talked softly. I told her some things about me, about my mom, my hometown, how I became Photography major. She told me about her parents and two little sisters and how she expected to be captain of the volleyball team the next year, why she was majoring in business. Little things to talk about, but things we each needed to know as lovers. Then she asked the big question.

"So, how many boys have you done it with?"

I flushed a little. "Fourteen."

"Fourteen? Kelly, you're a slut!" She curled up a fist and boffed me lightly on the arm, but she was laughing too.

I was embarrassed, not knowing if she meant it or not. "It isn't so many," I objected. "Three in high school, one each summer since. Five when I was a freshman, almost right away ..."

Lindsay made an acknowledging sort of snort. Not exactly been there/done that, but close. "Wild girl in the city? My freshman roommate was like that. Sex, sex, sex. Boys in the room all the time."

"I guess," I smiled. I had been away from home on my own for the first time. I knew other girls who had had more. Lots more. "Three as a sophomore, including Tom."

She paused. "That's thirteen."

"Well, and Austin, this year." I named the boy we had both done in our foursome.

"And Austin," she said quietly.

"And you?" I asked pointedly.

"Three," she said. I wondered if that was a lot for a lesbian or not. "One in high school, you know, to get it over with..." she went on. "I knew I was gay, even then. I've known since I was like 12."

I kissed her neck, brushing my lips softly over her skin.

"...one last year, and Tom this year."

"And Austin," I added. "That's four."

"I didn't fuck Austin," she said.

I thought about it. I had done him, while she and Tom were busy, then while I was still doing him, she had put Tom in my butt. Then she had sucked off Austin later, I remembered how fascinated I was to see her do that. She was right, she hadn't fucked Austin. Only I had.

"What about freshman year?" I asked.

She was quiet for a long time. Finally, she said, "Freshman year is when I was with Jan." There was a trace of hurt and longing in the way she said it. "She graduated," Lindsay said, as if that told the whole story.

I sensed there was a lot more to it. I wanted to ask, but before I did, she skipped ahead.

"Sophomore year Jeni came to school and started having parties. I went to one in September and another in January. I guess I slept around a little with girls I met there.

"How many?" I asked. If I was a slut for doing 14 boys, what number of girls would make her a slut?

She turned and buried her face in my neck and kissed me, her answer muffled. "I don't know, 15... 20."

"You don't know?" I asked.

"It was hard to keep count sometimes, you know?" She kept her face hidden.

So, I had done 14 boys and four girls and she had done 15 or 20 girls and three boys. I though that made her the bigger slut, as she didn't even know exactly how many there were. I really didn't believe it mattered, or that either of us was one really. I had the feeling that she actually did know how may though, and her equivocation was covering something. I mean, I hadn't counted the girl who did me with the dildo or the two girls I had fingered at Jeni's party, only the ones I had licked. And she didn't count sucking off Austin. BJs don't really count or anything anyway. I wondered what she wasn't saying. As much as I wanted to ask, I kissed her instead, and she seemed glad that I hadn't asked. She would tell me when she was ready.

Slipping out of my arms, she turned about, kneeling beside me as she began to kiss my tummy and thighs. I laid my hand on her leg next to my head, urging it up and over, and she straddled my face. Wrapping my arms around her thighs, I drew her down to my mouth, reaching out with my tongue to taste her as she lowered her sex to me. Even as I did, she put her mouth on my pussy, covering me with her lips. We began to lick, loving each other again.

Oh, I was in heaven. My body took and my mind gave. I came again, ahead of Lindsay, and I am afraid I screamed my ecstasy. Lindsay was loud again too, louder than she had ever been before. It made me glad to know she was so comfortable with me. I didn't want her hiding anything.

Lindsay took a deep breath, getting off of me and turning to lie beside me. "We need another shower." We kissed again, pressing our hot bodies to one another. Her breasts seemed to roll over mine as we hugged and kissed.

I laughed. "Ooo la la. Look where the last one led us."

She laughed too, hugging me tight and kissing me again. "Kelly, this was wonderful," she whispered. "We needed this."

I agreed. So I kissed her. I just knew this whole threesome thing was going to work. I really wanted it to. I was so happy. "Yes, we did," I said. "And I need to wash my hair. We skipped that part the first time." I slipped from her arms and stood, one hand held out for her to follow.

"Speaking of hair," she said, scooting her ass across the bed and standing up next to me, "I just cashed my scholarship check and Tom made a lot in tips the other night. We want to do something for you."

I blushed. "You two don't have to spend money on me." Embarrassed, I turned and led her back to the bathroom. I had no idea what their financial situations were. I knew I didn't have any money though. I was even thinking of getting a job. They always needed figure models in the art department. Didn't seem like too hard a job except for the being naked part.

"Okay, it is for us then," she shrugged, following, her hand secure in mine. "I made an appointment for you to have a waxing this afternoon."

I gulped. "You did?"

She nodded, swept past me and turned on the water once more. "I did."

"All of it?"

"Not even a hair will be left," she smiled. "Tom and I think you will look beautiful. You have the right kind of pussy for it, unlike mine."

Just when had those two been discussing my pussy without me there? Hmmmmmm.

"You have a beautiful pussy, Lindsay," I murmured in her ear.

She snorted.

We stepped into the shower once again, close in the narrow space.

"I've never had that done to me, a waxing," I admitted. "Will you come with me and hold my hand?" The idea of it excited me, but I was afraid it would hurt.

"Of course I will, honey."

We fell into a kiss under the spray of the shower.

taleserotic
taleserotic
174 Followers
12