Kelly and Our Dancers Ch. 02-03

Story Info
An intimate Dance gets out of hand.
2.2k words
4.24
20k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 01/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first dance was pretty tame. The boom box had an impressive bass, and thumped away along to a recent dance hit. We had moved the table and the furniture away from the main room, and they took turns dancing to different parts of the song. One of them, the lighter skinned dancer, Alex, did some break dancing which I thought was impossible on carpeted floors- he proved me wrong. The room was warm- about 77 I realized. As Kelly's amused and "angry" looks at me changed to interest in the dancers, I watched her eyes wander up and down their shirtless abdomens, now gleaming with some light perspiration. I decided not to adjust the thermostat, at least not quite yet.

One of the darker skinned dancers, Tramon he told us, clicked a couple of buttons and the next song was slower. Tramon was thick and powerful, and looked like he may have played some football - or maybe still did. He had the thick neck and tree-trunk thighs of the more athletic football players. He took over the floor, swaying to the beat in the dim lights. With a couple snaps, his pants were pulled free to reveal muscular thighs and a velvety dark blue thong-style dancer's bikini bottom. His bulge was large and oblong, and leaned to one side, curving downwards. I looked across the room at Kelly, and snapped a quiet picture, without her realizing. Her eyes were wide, and were staring right at his thong. He turned as he danced, and his muscular buttocks clenched time and time again. She was watching every motion, and I could see her eyes take on a lost glow, as if she were imagining something. Her lips were slightly parted as she watched. Suddenly, she snapped out of it and looked quickly at me for my reaction. My smile let her know it was OK, everything was fine. She smiled back and winked, and returned her attention to the performance.

The third dancer, Andre, also had dark skin, but was leaner- more of a wide receiver than a linebacker. When he smiled, his bright teeth lit up the room, sort of like Donald Driver, I thought. As he stripped to his thong, however, I thought that maybe Donald was probably not as built for erotic dancing than Andre. His bulge had an impossible thickness to it. I thought maybe it was the fabric at first. It looked about three inches across, and about 5 inches curved downward. Not being gay, I still found myself wondering how big that thing was when it was hard. Since it was not that kind of a dance- or at least I thought so at the time- I knew we probably would not find out.

Andre danced the next song and a half, and he was pretty good. His moves were fluid, and smooth, and it looked like Kelly was enjoying it as much as I know she'd enjoyed the performance of that NFL star on that TV dancing show recently- maybe more. I thought I saw her shoulder moving a little, and leaned to the side and saw that she was touching herself while they danced! She caught my glance and pulled her hand away, startled... then returned it and began sliding it up and down again with a wicked smile. She looked back at Andre again with the smile still on her face. The dancers could not see what Kelly was wearing, the barely-there teddy which I think she had pulled to the side as her fingers played. I remembered the pictures I had of her, where the teddy came to the side on its own, seeing her large lips puffing forward. The dancers couldn't see this behind the large pillow, and neither could I.

A slow song came on now, and Andre reached out his hand to ask, "would the lady wish to dance?"

Kelly laughed and said "No frigging' way!" and looked at me all wild-eyed, the pillow clutched to her tighter.

"OK?" Andre asked me.

"Of course..." I said, "'Mel,' would you like the lights dimmed a bit first?"

She grabbed her beer and took a LONG drink, finishing about half a bottle, and we all laughed at the same time as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Sure Andre, I would love to dance, kind sir" she said, and we laughed again.

She sat there for a minute, adjusting herself, attempting to cover everything (which was impossible), and she stood up and threw aside the pillow.

"Come on baby, let's dance" she said, smiling in an embarrassed but "let's go for it" sort of way, her face and neck a bright pink color.

Andre stood there for a second, looking Kelly up and down, slowly. I watched his eyes wide. "Damn..." he whispered. I saw the other two also staring at Kelly hungrily. The sides and bottoms of her tits were bulging out of her teddy, and her pussy was barely covered. Her long beautiful hair cascaded freely over her shoulders.

Andre stepped forward, and they began to slow dance, like two kids at a junior high school dance....

Part 3

I was sitting down now, in a wooden "study" chair I'd moved to one side of the common room. I couldn't stand, of course, my cock was hard and throbbing, and difficult to hide in the thin boxers I was wearing. Copying Kelly's earlier move, I covered myself with a pillow.

Kelly and Andre were circling each other, her hands around his strong shoulders, and his hands on the curve of her lower back. They were talking softly to each other, and beneath the rhythm of the urban slow groove playing on the surprisingly clear boom-box they'd brought, I could not hear what they were saying. It was mostly him talking, and she was smiling, now laughing, then a soft grin stayed on her face as they turned, his black hands sliding onto her firm, naked hip, his fingers playing for a few seconds on her hip, tickling, before his hands rested. At first, I could see the curve of his huge bulge, an inch away from the front of her teddy, then a half inch, then actually touching, almost accidentally. Now, his hands slid backwards and gently pulled her hips towards him. Her eyes opened wide for a minute but her smile never faded. Her hips now rolled with his, as one... she seemed almost to be arching her back against him. Her large tits bulged free from the side of the teddy, and his hands would wander close to them and then return to her hip. I thought his fingertips touched briefly and she started, but then settled back to him as his hand returned to its station.

She looked at me questioningly; I think to see my reaction. I quickly woke up from my daze and gave her a nervous smile, and then pointed at her and made the "OK?" sign with my thumb and forefinger. She winked at me and nodded slightly. Her expression was nervous but her slight smile let me know she was good with this dance.

The song ended and he bowed, and she courtseyed, ceremoniously, which I thought was hilarious, and we all laughed.

"You guys want something to drink?" I asked, and we all sat down and shared some shots of schnapps that I'd brought.

The music continued to play as we talked. Kelly and Andre had continued their talk, and had sort of separated a little bit from Alex, Tramon and I. I still couldn't hear what they were talking about. We were chatting a bit about what a slow week it was for them. They were talking about moving back down to Chicago where there was a bit more action; maybe even join the Dancing Lion Company again.

"Dancing Lion?" Kelly said suddenly, cutting into our conversation, "what's that?"

I looked over at her, and saw that one of her beautiful breasts had worked its way slightly to the edge of her teddy, and I could see the outside edge of one of her beautiful large tan areolas. This wasn't lost on Andre, I could tell, his eyes darting up quickly to catch mine, and then look away- busted.

"Dancing Lion," explained Alex "is a company who travels around to bachelorette parties, and films them. Every woman in there signs a paper that says that they will get a free party if they agree to be included in the videos. They put the videos on the Internet and sell subscriptions to people who enjoy the idea that their wives and girlfriends enjoy watching male strippers."

"Most women do enjoy watching us, of course," he continued, "but most would never admit that to their men. And most guys - CHEERS," he held up his shot glass, "are not so secure that they would like to face that fact"

Kelly was already drinking one shot. She filled up Andre's glass and we all clinked our glasses and laughed.

"To being ... Uh, secure, I guess" I said, and everyone laughed again.

They explained that they'd quit the Dancing Lion and moved to Green Bay because one of them was on the Packers practice squad and was hoping to make the team still, and they thought they'd try dancing private up here for awhile. They wouldn't say which of them this was. It could have been any of the three, I thought.

"Why would people pay a monthly fee to watch some guys dance?" I asked, "when they can just go to a club and see that?"

"Well," Andre explained, "these parties are a bit different. These women who order these parties kind of know what's going to happen; these are ALL NUDE kind of things. They drink a lot, they laugh, they dance and they go pretty wild... it's really more of a party than a show. I mean most of these housewives really haven't seen anything like what we got. Three of us at once," he mused, "it kind of, like ... does something to them."

"You mean, they, touch you and stuff?"" said Kelly, and they all laughed loudly at what seemed to be some sort of private joke.

"Oh yeah, a lot more than that... it gets kinda wild..." said Andre. This time I busted Kelly, who, as she smiled, was staring down at the front of Andre's bulge.

I took the opportunity. "What kind of dancing gets them that turned on?" I asked. "Can you show us?" and I smiled at Kelly, who looked shocked, but said nothing. Andre handed me a paper which I scanned over, something about how I would not sue them, and that I was agreeing to nudity, etc. He handed me a pen, and shrugged with a half-smile. What a buzz kill, I chuckled to myself.

Kelly started looking around nervously, but I walked over to her and whispered, "It's just a dance. This can end the second you say so."

She said, "OK, what the hell! But if I say so, you stop this right away, OK?"

Andre overheard and put his hand on her shoulder, and leaned to her ear. I thought I heard him say something like "whatever you want, baby."

I wondered what they had they been talking about. They seemed to have gotten very close in just a short amount of time.

Alex said, "We have a code word- banana. Just say 'banana' and then everything will stop, you pay, we leave. That will be the code word.... No matter what else you say, we don't stop the show."

We both laughed at that, and could not imagine why we would need anything like that.

"OK," Kelly said, "banana." "NO wait! I didn't mean stop!" and we all laughed again.

You could tell Kelly was warming up to the idea. To prove that thought, she poured herself – and Andre- another shot of schnapps. They both drank it down and smiled at each other. Unless I counted wrong, that was Kelly's fourth shot in about 20 minutes, plus the couple drinks we'd had earlier. Her eyes sparkled and I could tell she was buzzed. I wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing. There was something about her today- what she had said earlier, about how horny she was, about how I could do ANYTHING to her, she didn't care... and now, it seemed something had taken over, like she was a different person, or like maybe part of her that had been locked inside was now taking control of her.

I signed the paper, and handed it to Andre.

Andre walked me over to the hard chair again, and said "you sit here" and then pulled the other hard chair over to the middle of the floor and told Kelly, "please sit your sweet ass down here, baby."

Kelly stood up to walk to the chair, and I noticed the thong had moved to the side, exposing her beautiful bald pussy briefly. Either she didn't notice or she didn't care, and she went and sat down, legs together, throwing her hair back. Alex closed the shades from the dimming afternoon sun, and the new dance began. All three dancers surrounded Kelly, the two dark skinned and one lighter skin black dancers and my blonde, white baby sitting in the middle, her teddy barely containing her large white tits which bulged out beneath and to the sides.