Kelly at the Gloryhole

Story Info
He introduces exhibitionist wife to new experience.
1.9k words
4.2
202k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as Kelly walked half a block ahead of me, the short skirt moved teasingly in the evening breeze, bouncing back and forth, her light brown hair was swaying across her shoulders. I thought of her smooth shaven pussy, naked, being tickled by the occasional gust of wind, each of which threatened to expose her to passers-by. I remembered the look on the faces of those guys at the club when she pulled up her skirt to sit her naked behind on the sofa, exposing her entire thigh to them. I'd never seen such hopeless pool-playing. When her strap fell and exposed her right breast just oh-so-close to the nipple, I thought they'd die. I loved sitting at the bar, watching, knowing the show was really for me. That my exhibitionist little lover was creaming that sofa in front of a bunch of horny jocks just to have me want her more. Ah, love, the things we'll do...

I caught up to her and took her arm. I was getting bored with this little parade. I gestured towards an alley, she knew what I wanted. With a smile a wink, she started skipping down the alley, flashing her naked ass and pussy as she went. Once we were far enough from the street she turned to me, pulling her skirt up past her cute little belly. Her legs were spread just slightly as she shrugged the straps from her shoulders exposing her perfect little breasts to the moonlight. Then, grinning, she turned and continued down the alley, neither dropping her skirt nor adjusting her straps until we were almost back into the street. Even then, she waited until she was back on the sidewalk before she pulled the straps up. Some people passing by caught a quick glimpse, but she hurried past them. We had another stop on our schedule...

The sex shop on Jamieson Street wasn't your typical dark, dirty little place. The management keep everything well-lit and spotless, trying to encourage the couples trade over the lonely pervert crowd, so it wasn't that unusual to see the two of us come in. Even when I bought the tokens for the "peep-show" booths, it didn't raise any eyebrows. Couples often came in to see the vids in the booths, usually on a dare or as a drunken, post-clubbing lark. Kelly and I'd been here before and the staff were used to us. Kelly once had a glorious day trying on various kinky outfits in the middle of a Saturday afternoon, parading around topless, bottomless, and even virtually nude for the delighted patrons, including Cheryl, the vinyl-wearing babe with the jet-black hair and the pierced nipples (she'd shown them to us on several occasions, trying to tempt Kelly into getting hers done). Cheryl made it obvious how much she enjoyed dressing and undressing Kelly in the various schoolgirl, maid, naughty-nurse and whip-bitch outfits. We took several of them home, but not Cheryl. At least, not yet...

She smiled at the young, rather plain-looking guy behind the counter as she followed me into the back room where the peep-show booths were. She told me later that she'd flipped up the back of her skirt, mooning him and another man in the store, but alas, I missed it. We went it and picked booths on either side of the aisle, ("better to start slow," we always say), dropping some tokens and watching the shows. I was especially wrapped up in a vid of some typical, blond, big-breasted girl getting "facialled" by a group of dumping, sad-looking guys when I heard Kelly's door creak open, I peeked through the door and saw her with her dress wrapped around her waist, teasing her pussy with her fingers. She quickly closed the door, not wanting to rush things. I got up and stood outside her booth. She'd turned down the volume on the vid, so I could hear a voice egging her on. Nothing original, just the typical "yeah baby" and "play with that clit." I guess when you're watching through a "gloryhole" and see a gorgeous woman with an amazing body play with herself, making clever conversation is a low priority. Anyways, I listened for a little bit until I heard Kelly moan with a minor orgasm, then I opened the door and climbed in, smiling at a young guy who took a nice, long look at her tits while his jaw hit the floor. I motioned toward the booth opposite her and he must have managed to get the hint because as I sat down and pulled her to me for a hot kiss, I heard him basically chase the older man who'd watched the masturbation show out of the booth with a growled, "Share the wealth, old man!" The man was probably so embarrassed getting caught with dick in his hands that he bolted, and our new friend took a seat as I lifted Kelly's dress off over her head...

I faced Kelly towards the hole in the wall reaching around to play with her nipples and to spread her legs apart. As her audience grunted his approval, I stuck my index finger into her pussy, then into my mouth to taste how hot she was getting. I gently nudged her toward the opening until her mouth was near the hole. She stuck out her tongue and tasted the fingers that poked through the hole. I listened to her sucking those fingers through a hole that dozens of men stuck their slimy cocks through and I pulled out mine and placed it against her ass. She humped back at me, moved her ass up and down, still licking at the hole in the wall and some stranger's mouth. Just when I was about to enter her, however, she got off the bench and knelt on the floor! I'd seen Kelly do some wild things, but watching as she knelt down on that cum-smeared floor, rubbing her knees into the congealed jizz, ever I was impressed! She held her tits up to the opening, letting the stranger pinch them, moaning and fingering herself all the while.

Finally, she whispered through the hole, and asked her new friend to show her his cock. Usually, Kelly likes to tease a cock with her fingers and tongue for a bit, but this time she just wrapped her lips around it and sucked it all down. She bobbed her head up and down on this guy's dick as I heard her moan her second orgasm of the visit. Relaxing a bit when she recovered she rubbed the tip of the cock over her nipples, then all over her beautiful face, leaving a trail of pre-cum as it went. Then, before I knew what was happening, she stood up and turned to face me. Her knees and calves were covered with filth and old spunk, her face and tits had a glossy sheen. She's looked amazing! She then reached between her legs and, grasping the stranger's cock, bent down and put it in her cunt, looking me in the eye all the while. She closed her eyes and smiled as her ass hit the wall of the booth and I knew he was as far in as he could reach, considering the circumstances. The wall began to shake slightly as he began thrusting. Kelly leaned forward and sucked my cock into her mouth balls deep, finally some relief....

Unfortunately, Kelly wasn't letting anyone get off just yet, except herself, of course. She mouthed me until I was almost ready to shoot, then stopped to tease my shaft and ball with her tongue, giving me the most evil grin while she did it. She wasn't ready for her unknown lover to get his rocks off either, as she pulled off of his still-pumping cock(a hilarious sight) and began the up-and-down motion of her ass I knew well. She wiped some juice from her snatch over her asshole, then once again held his cock as it went into her. This time, she couldn't even get my cock in her mouth, she just held on to it for dear life (not to tight, thank goodness!) as this stud pounded her tight little ass. She looked like a porno slut-queen and I loved her for it. When she'd adjusted to the fucking, she began to jerk my cock, drooling on it for lube and licking the head frantically. After all of this, I didn't last long and felt myself tense up.

When I came, she held my cock against her face, getting cum all over her cheeks and hair. Then she wiped up what had landed on my lap with her tits, pulling away from her lover only momentarily before slamming her ass back against the wall of the booth to continue. Finally, when her new friend started to cum, she pulled off of his cock, falling to her knees on the scum-stained floor of the peep-show booth and leaning her head back against the wall as his cock shot wad after wad of hot, steaming cum all over her legs, stomach, breasts, and face. When he was about finished, she turned over and took it in her mouth, licking it clean of the shit and scum of her ass...

After it was all over, she just knelt there on the floor, and I was afraid she might be regreting how far she'd gone, but then I noticed that she was rubbing her knees in the jizz staining the floor as she rubbed the rest into her tits and stomach. Then she stood up and took off her shoes, which had stayed on through all of this, and rubbed her feet into the wasted spunk, soaking it between her toes before replaced her shoes, soaked the insides of them with cum. She then used her dress to wipe up any stray cum off of my belly before slipping it over it head and letting it slide down over her sticky body, rubbing it into the jizz she was wearing, staining it and making it obvious what had just happened. She hadn't touched the cum in her hair or on her face though...

As we left the both, onlookers tried to get close to Kelly, but a warning look from me chased them off as I led her by the hand back into the store. She looked like a party-favour at Caligula's. Clumps of cum in her hair and all over her face, sticky stains on her dress and her legs. We went to the counter where the plain-looking guy had resumed his post. Cheryl was just getting up. "Well, you look magnificent!" she gushed. "I'm sorry I didn't get to watch." She ran her finger over Kelly's cheek, scooping up a gob of cum and slowly licking it off. "Hopefully next time." The plain-looking guy gulped and looked down at the floor, blushing. Kelly leaned over the counter and kissed him sweetly on the cheek. "Thanks for the fuck, Rob."

"Plain-looking" (sad, but true) Rob grinned and continued to look downward. Strange, how shy he seemed considering what they'd just done. Maybe it was the safety of the wall between them. Whatever, it was time for us to go home. Kelly'd had her fantasy of an fucking a "stranger," and we didn't have to worry about a nut stalking us or of her catching anything. Well, of course, we'd made little Rob take several blood tests before we'd agreed to come in set up that little scene. You don't think we'd do all that with a real stranger, do you?