Kelly Bundy Bets Her Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inishfree
Inishfree
128 Followers

It doesn't take but a moment before Richard has all 13" going in and out of Peggy's ass. He keeps pounding away for the better part of 10 minutes before his nuts start to swell.

He begins filling her up with cum; more than enough to top off her tank.

Shortly after they are done, Peggy is up off the floor, getting dressed and heading for the door.

"Oprah's on in five minutes," she says. "Got to go, but maybe I'll come by some other day to 'borrow a cup of sugar'; or something like that." Peggy gives Richard a peck on the cheek and heads back to her house, wiggling her ass the whole way.

After her mother has gone, Kelly comes out from the next room. She appears to be in shock.

Richard immediately tells her, "I'm really sorry that you had to see that, Kelly. It must have been very traumatic for you."

"After all, it was your own mother. If I had known, I never would have called you over here. You never should have experienced that."

"Once again, I am really sorry."

Kelly shakes her head. "I can't believe it," she says with a baffling look. "Do you know what this means? Do you know what I've got to do now?"

Richard tries to comfort her. "I don't know," he says, "throw up?"

Kelly spins around and looks at him. "NOOO. You don't get it. You don't get it at all."

"She took your whole cock right up her butt without as much as a whimper. In fact, she was screaming for joy."

"How can I live with this? I won't be able to show my face anywhere."

"She'll probably be blabbing about it tomorrow, at the beauty shop."

"Then the word will spread all over town. Then all my friends will be talking about it."

"I'm in deep trouble here. I'm not talking about what people will think of my mom. I'm talking about what people will think of me."

"I'm talking about my reputation. I'm talking about what I have to do now. I have to learn to take all of you up my ass, without being tied to a chair."

"Where's that jar of erection cream? We've got a whole lot of work ahead of us."

Kelly turns and walks out of the den.

She looks around, with a very sexy smile, and crooks her index finger at Richard; indicating for him to follow her.

Kelly heads for his bedroom, shedding her clothes as she goes.

Richard follows her to see her climb up on his bed, naked, and get on all fours.

"I think we should get started right now," she tells him. She wiggles her cute little ass at him.

"I don't care how long it takes," she says. "I'll come over here and do this a hundred times until I get it right."

"Just do me a favor and start off slow. Only a little bit at a time; please darling."

Richard gladly tells her, "Don't worry Kelly. I've got your back. I'm right behind you, all the way. Hell, it might take two hundred times, but I'm here for you."

Richard then grabs a handful of cream and gets his cock hard again. He also lubes up Kelly.

He takes the head of his pulsating cock and gently pushes it through Kelly's little pink rosebud.

Very slowly and very lovingly, he moves it in only about four inches and starts a tender methodic pumping.

Kelly lowers her face on to the bed and mews softly, "Oooooooooh, my big sweet Dick."

Inishfree
Inishfree
128 Followers