Kelly Cass and I Become Friends

Story Info
Chance meeting with Kelly leads to friendship and a baby.
22.4k words
4.65
27.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm Saturday almost 25 years ago when I was waiting to buy a ticket at the automated machine on the Mineola station platform that it seemed the college girl in front of me was having trouble getting it to do what she needed. I offered my help, and she soon had her ticket to New York. I got mine and we chatted while waiting for the train to arrive from Huntington. She said her name was Kelly and she was headed home to Poughkeepsie after a week of exams. The train arrived, and we got on, sitting together as it was already crowded from previous stops. She mentioned she was majoring in communications, and also had an interest in meteorology. She was going to graduate shortly and was having some anxiety about getting a job in her field. I knew some people in broadcasting in upstate New York, and told her if she'd like, I would see if there was anything one of them could do to get her into one of the stations. She said she'd be grateful, as it was often difficult to break into broadcasting. We traded addresses and phones, and said we'd be in touch. I told her an easier way to get over to Grand Central, and rode with her there, seeing her to her train. We said our good byes, she hugged me and thanked me, and she was off.

Unlike many of these encounters, this time I followed through, and a friend of mine was able to get her an interview with a TV station in the Hudson valley. She was hired, and started that June. Kelly called me to thank me for helping her get the job. I said it was my pleasure, and hoped it worked out well for her, just not to get discouraged in the early part of her career, and to expect to move around a lot. She laughed and said she would keep all that in mind. She then said that if I was ever in the area to give her a call, and we could get together. I said I would, and hoped we could get together soon. This was one date I would keep. Even though Kelly was 8 or 9 years my junior, she was a smart, attractive young lady, and I had enjoyed her company the few times we had seen each other.

A couple of weeks later, I found myself headed toward the Hudson valley, and thought I'd take Kelly up on her offer. I called the number I had, my heart sinking when I got an answering machine. I left a message, thinking, this was it, I'd never see her again. To my delight, she called back about two hours later. She said she was out on assignment, and apologized for missing me. I told her it was no problem, such is the life of a young reporter. She laughed, and agreed it was an unpredictable life. She said she had gotten my message, and would be happy to meet me for dinner. We made our arrangements, and I picked her up about 6:30.

Kelly looked great. She was then, as now, simply gorgeous, with a 1000 watt smile and the bluest eyes I have ever seen, the blue of the water in the Bahamas. Her hair was darker then, her natural color, and not as blonde as in recent years. She wore a black skirt and a silky olive colored button down top that complemented the skirt well, and black heels. She looked stunning. We went to a local place and had a nice dinner, where she told me how the interviews had gone, and that while the job was challenging-she was doing maid-of-all-work service, not only various on air duties, but producing as well, and whatever else needed doing-she was enjoying it and learning a lot. I laughed, telling her, welcome to small market TV. I asked her what she liked best, and she replied the weather. I suggested there were some programs she could get into that would advance her career. She said she had already been looking, and was going to take the program at Mississippi State. By then we had finished dinner, and she asked if I wanted to go back to her place for cheesecake and she would tell me about her plans. I readily accepted and we were off. She excused herself to go to the ladies room. I watched as she walked away from me, her ass wiggling as she went. When she came back, I noticed that her apple sized breasts had a little more bounce to them than I recalled when we first went out, and her top was open one more button. Maybe her invitation was for more than cheesecake. As she settled into her seat to finish her wine, I got a glimpse down her top, and could see her jiggling tits bouncing, and that she had lost her bra while in the ladies room. We finished up and left the restaurant. I opened my car and we got in. Looking over at her, I could now see the curve of her right breast, and almost her nipple.

"Thanks for dinner," I said, trying not to stare at her tits.

"No, thank you!!" said Kelly. "If it weren't for you calling your friends, I'd still be plastering the country with resumes. This has been a huge help."

"I'm glad I could do something. Who knew a chance meeting like that could make such a difference."

"Well, it really did," said Kelly, "and I'm grateful." With that, she leaned over and kissed me, just a gentle short kiss on the cheek.

"You're most welcome," I said. "If you ever need anything, just let me know."

"I will," said Kelly. She then leaned over to me again, this time kissing me full on the lips. If this was thank you, she was REALLY grateful!! "How about we go back to my place for that cheesecake??"

"Let's go," I said, starting toward her apartment.

Kelly's place was the second floor a big rambling Victorian. It was done in typical first apartment style, which is to say eclectic, but nicely arranged, and there was a cohesiveness to it that made it a comfortable space. We came in, and I sat on the over large sofa while Kelly went in to get our dessert. I watched as she bounced in and out of the kitchen. When she came in to put the cheesecake on the coffee table, I got a good view of both tits as she leaned forward. I always like when a girl shows off, but the times when it's completely unintentional, and she's not even aware, are always the best.

Kelly came in and sat next to me on the sofa and kicked her shoes off. I took mine off as well, figuring there could be more clothes coming off, might as well get a head start. Kelly looked at me, holding up her plate, saying "Thanks again. I can't tell you how much you've helped." She looked at me with those magically blue eyes, and then put down her plate. She leaned toward me and kissed me again, just as long and sensuously as in the car. This time I pulled her close as we kissed. I felt her hand reach my thigh, and I put mine inside her shirt, feeling the firmness of her right breast. I played with the nipple and it became hard immediately. Kelly began rubbing my leg, getting ever closer to my crotch. I was also getting hard, which Kelly noticed right away. While she was getting me hard, I unbuttoned her top the rest of the way, allowing me free access to both breasts. I fondled both while we kissed and she stroked me through my jeans.

"I think you need to relieve some of that pressure," she said, undoing the button on my jeans and pulling down my zipper, releasing my straining erection. She stroked me for a minute, then I lifted up and she pulled my pants down to my knees. She quickly knelt in front of me, pulling them the rest of the way off, leaving me sitting on the sofa with my now fully hard cock bobbing as it stood up, with Kelly looking straight down the barrel. She took my balls in her left hand, gently stroking with her right, then licked and kissed my nuts, finishing by running her tongue up the shaft. A drop of come seeped from the head. Kelly looked at the growing drop of sperm in front of her.

"Coming already. I like that. It means you want me," said Kelly, looking up at me.

I met her eyes. "Anyone who doesn't want you is crazy," I said.

Kelly licked the drop of come off my cock. "I was starting to wonder," said Kelly. "I thought you would have hit on me by now."

I laughed. "Don't think I didn't want to. The first time I saw you I thought you were gorgeous. But I also realize, I'm 32, you're, what, 23??"

Kelly nodded yes.

"I'm just a bit too old to be of any real interest-I mean, you'd probably be more interested in a guy closer to your own age-and I'm not old enough, or rich enough, to be a father figure or sugar daddy, though you don't seem the gold digger type. Besides, I'm sure you have no shortage of guys trying to get into your panties as it is. I didn't want to come off as some kind of creep. I felt that if this were going to happen, it would happen in its own time."

Kelly looked up at me, slowly stroking. "I appreciate all that-it makes sense. I have to admit, when you first spoke to me on the train platform, my first thought was that you were just going to hit on me. I was surprised when you didn't, then you turned out to be OK-and that's why we're here now. That and I did notice your jeans that day while we were talking. I wanted to ride on more than just the train!!"

Kelly took my cock in her mouth, first just the head, swirling her tongue over it, then taking as much of the shaft in her mouth as she could, then pulling back off so she once again had just the head. Her tongue was magic, making the head swell. She'd pull off and look at it, then squeeze my balls and stroke me before taking me back in. Every time she did that, a large drop of come would emerge, though after about ten minutes of this, I was leaking a steady stream of come into her mouth. She pulled me out again, this time seeing the leakage oozing from the tip. I looked down at her, meeting her blue eyes.

"Your head is getting so big, and dripping onto my tongue," said Kelly. "I bet you have a really big load for me."

"I do, and you are making me incredibly turned on, which always makes me come in buckets," I said. "And if you keep doing what you're doing, you're going to get it very soon."

As soon as I said that, Kelly took the head in her mouth, licked hard, then took me all the way in. I looked down at her, her black skirt riding up just short of her pussy, her tits swaying as she bobbed up and down on me. She pulled back off, licked the head again, then took me deep, her tongue on the underside of my shaft. I was getting really close, and I told Kelly I was going to come.

She pulled off and looked at me, stroking my cock. "Let me have it," she said. "I want to taste it all." She took me in her mouth again, going all the way down. I started to pulse, and Kelly backed off about half way just as I started to spew. She swallowed the first spurt, but the second was the first big one, and some of it escaped her lips, dripping down her chin and onto her left tit. I continued to shoot, burst after burst that she took eagerly. As I stopped coming, she lifted off me, gathering up the come on her chin and licking her fingers. I lifted her up so she was sitting on my lap, her skirt riding up enough so I could see her sheer white panties and the light brown patch that surrounded her opening. We kissed, and I could taste my come on her mouth. As we broke out kiss, I eased her down on the sofa, putting her left leg over the top of it, her right leg on the floor. I now had easy access to her pussy, which was clearly visible through the thin material of her panties. I could see her labia opening as I spread her legs, and I knew I was in for a feast.

I knelt in front of her, kissing her thighs as I worked up to where paradise awaited. I pulled her panties to the side and kissed around her pussy, but not directly on it. Kelly squirmed as I teased her.

"A little anxious, are we?" I asked.

Kelly looked at me, almost in a frenzy. "Having a guy come in my mouth always turns me on. I love the way his cock feels while I'm sucking it, and how it pulses when he comes, and how his come feels shooting on my tongue. Especially if he comes a lot. So I'm really turned on right now. And you're teasing me-I just want your tongue in me so bad."

I looked at Kelly, my eyes meeting hers, and went down slowly, my tongue finally hitting her clit, making her jump. I then put it inside her, licking her pussy walls and then back over her clit. I played over it for a full minute, just sucking gently as she got more and more excited. I licked inside her again, then around her labia, then onto her clit. That set her off, and she came like a tidal wave, covering my face in her free flowing juice. I was hard again, so I climbed up on the sofa over her, pulled her panties over a little more and entered her as she was still coming. I rubbed the head of my cock on her clit, sending her into high gear, and she cried out. Kelly reached for my swelling hard on, taking it in her hand and pushing it in, while exclaiming in a hoarse whisper, "put it in me, put it in me!! I want to feel you fucking me with that stiff dick!!"

Kelly was wide open and I went in easily, but I paced myself to prolong the pleasure for her. When I finally was in her all the way, she sighed hard as my balls came to rest on her ass. She wrapped her legs around me, holding me in, and we stayed in that position for a few minutes, kissing passionately as we savored the feeling of being joined. I slowly started pumping in and out of Kelly's soaked pussy, occasionally pulling out and teasing her clit, which made her squirm.

"You love doing that, don't you??" she asked, teasingly.

"You bet I do. I love watching you get hot when I tease that little love button. Half the fun is turning you on." I played my cock over her clit again and put my once again swelling dick all the way in her, now hard enough that I was reaching her cervix. I was going to come soon.

"Ooh, that was deep!!" Kelly said, smiling, as I hit her cervix the second time.

"I told you turning you on was half the fun-and it's a turn on for me as well." I stroked into her a couple more times, then pulled out, my swollen cockhead bobbing in front of me.

Kelly looked dismayed. "You're not going to stop now, are you??" she asked.

"Oh no," I said. "I'm about to come, but coming inside you might not be best thing. You getting pregnant now would really derail a promising career."

Kelly took hold of my erection, caressing it, then drawing it to her gaping hole. "It's OK, I'm on the pill-and I want you to come inside me, I want to feel your hot sperm filling me. As much as I love swallowing come, I love it even more when a guy shoots a big load in my pussy." Kelly pulled me in, and I pushed the rest of the way once she let go, starting to come as soon as I hit bottom inside her, spilling gush after gush of semen into her willing vagina and hopefully empty womb. Kelly started to quiver after the second spurt, letting out a loud sigh as my come filled her to overflowing, and backwashing onto the sofa cushion. I stayed inside her til I started to soften up, then pulled away, watching as a thick stream of sperm oozed from her well used cunt. Kelly was lying with her head back, enjoying the feel of my come running down her ass. As a big gob spilled out, she reached down to her butt and pushed it back inside her, looking at me and smiling.

"Don't want to waste any," she said with a grin. I helped her sit up, and we sat together. Kelly reached over to the coffee table, picked up a plate and handed it to me. "Cheesecake??" she asked.

"I think I will, now that I've had dessert."

Kelly laughed and rested her head on my shoulder, letting out a contented sigh. "That was great. I've been so busy lately I have not had any time to relax," she said, "and I really needed something to break the stress. I could just melt into you right now."

"Why don't you??" I said, looking down at her. "The first few months at a new job are always stressful as you learn the job and get up to speed, and broadcasting can be fast paced. I'm glad I could be here to help you take the edge off."

Kelly looked up at me, and kissed me. "You really put me at ease-when you're not driving me crazy with that tongue and cock!! I'm glad I stayed in touch with you. I wasn't too sure at first, but this has turned into a good friendship." Kelly snuggled into my shoulder, and I put my arm around her. We ate our cheesecake and watched a movie. Kelly was getting tired after a long day, so I suggested I go tuck her in. We went to the bedroom, and got into bed. As we walked toward it, I saw some of my come slipping down her leg. She kissed me as we got into her room, and showed me her thigh. "I'm going to be a mess all night," she said, smiling.

"Sorry," I said. "No I'm not!!"

Kelly laughed. "I'm not either. I'll sleep well with your come inside me, thinking about how it got there." As we undressed each other, I enjoyed watching her top slide off her shoulders, and her skirt drop to the floor, leaving her in only her now soaked panties. She looked me in the eye and slipped her fingers into the waist on both sides, slowly sliding them down her legs, then kicking them off. For the first time I saw her completely nude. Her bush was a matted, tangled, wet mess, semen still hanging up in it, and the tops of her thighs were coated with a thin film of our mixed come.

"You're gorgeous," I told her.

Kelly smiled. "I never think so, I mean, I'm so...messy."

I laughed. "You have no idea. A woman who has just had sex has a glow to her that is just so appealing, and it's all over you."

Kelly looked at me, her eyes now with softness I had not seen before. "You're sweet."

We climbed into bed and snuggled together, first face to face, kissing gently, then as Kelly got drowsy, she curled into me, spooning, and we were soon asleep.

I awoke to Kelly's hand stroking my cock. As I came around, I leaned over to kiss her. "That's a great wake up!!"

She smiled. "I came out of the shower and you were lying there so hard I couldn't resist, she said, continuing to play with my cock and balls. "I love how hard you are."

"That's pretty normal in the morning, though you have me a lot harder now that I usually am when I wake up. Give me a sec, I'll be right back." I got up to go to the bathroom for some morning relief and to brush my teeth. Morning breath just ain't sexy. I came back to bed, my eyes feasting on Kelly's nakedness as I got in. She was lying on her side, tits hanging slightly down, her leg up, letting me see her opening labia beneath the dark patch of her pubes. I settled into the bed and kissed Kelly, running my hand along her side, feeling the curve of her hips and waist. I played with her tits as she stroked me, then worked down to her pussy, running my fingers over her opening before dipping two inside her, making her moan quietly. I played with her clit, to which she responded by stroking me more intently. I found the magic spot quickly, and she squirmed as she came. As she came down, she eased me onto my back and climbed on top of me.

"I want you inside me," she said in a whisper as she took my cock in her hand, getting in position to take it. She guided me to her opening, and I felt the head open her lips and slip in. Kelly held me there for a long moment. "I love the feel of your cock when it first enters me, spreading me, oh that's so good!!" She lowered herself down to take about half of me, then lifted up so I came out and teased her clit, then slid me back in til I felt my balls on her ass. I went in easily, as she was still slick from last night on the sofa. I took her hands in mine as she started to ride me slowly. I could still feel last night's load inside her.

"Someone is still pretty slick this morning," I said, looking up at Kelly.

"Yeah, some guy blew a big load into me last night, left me a real mess," said Kelly, giving me a sly look.

"You're about to get another one," I said, "something to take to work with you."

"I like that idea," said Kelly, bearing down on me, grinding her clit into the hair above my cock. "I'll have something to remind me of all the fun we had. If it's anything like last night, it'll be dripping into my panties all day."