Kelly Didn't Know She Had Them

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her look appeared benign, he couldn't say if she knew it had been him or not. She put the phone down, and said to him.

"Are you alright daddy, you seem edgy?"

"Do I? I feel okay, what about you?" He asked, knowing now she didn't know it was him.

"Oh I'm good daddy, never better, life is great for me."

"Well I'm happy for you; do you want to go out for lunch Kelly?"

"I would love to, I'll go and get ready."

She went off and came back 15 minutes later; he nearly came in his pants! She was wearing a short skirt that rode her creamy toned thighs, heels, a small top and her hair in a pony tail.

"Come on then," she said to him in her breathless husky voice, "and put your eye balls back in your head." She laughed. He laughed with her, but he knew he was falling into her, again!

Kelly was all attention, it was focussed on him, and no one else caught her eye. She made him feel like he was the last man on earth, and she had him in the palm of her dainty little hand.

Two days later his prick was antagonising him, it wanted Kelly again, he tried masturbating about her and what had happened, it was successful for at least half a day. He was a strong minded man, but she had got the drop on him, she had the Mojo. He was long divorced, his ex wife was now married to a Pakistani; he was a wealthy business man and had swept her off her feet at a business fair many years ago. She had wanted to take Jack with her, he refused, a sort of battle ensued culminating in him taking her husband to one side privately. and pointing a very real looking dummy gun at his head. Telling him in no uncertain terms what would happen to him if his son left the country. That ended the matter, she turned up at his wedding, took her place, presented the happy couple with an envelope and left. It contained a cheque for 50000 pounds! She wasn't heard from again.

That night at two in the morning he entered her bedroom once again, he looked at her sleeping, her body shaped in the sheet around her, she was so seductively beautiful. His prick came to immediate attention. Then he saw it, it stunned him, the rope was still around the bed post, the nooses ready and waiting, as if she had left them there waiting for his return. She couldn't possibly, could she?

This time he had undressed in the hall, leaving the mask on, he crept up to her, he was on her in an instants, her left arm above her head and noosed in a moment, the other arm followed. His mouth next to her ear.

"I'm back Kelly, have you been waiting for me, have you left the rope hoping I would come to you again, hmmm?" He put the blindfold on again and removed his mask, now he was ready to go. He sank his teeth gently but insistently over her under arm, Kelly moaned immediately.

Switching sides her attacked the other one, he relentlessly sucked, kissed, licked and nibbled, and this time he hadn't shaved too well, the stubble itched and grated across her scented skin. Her nipples received the same treatment, Kelly was already squirming, she couldn't stand the horrendously fabulous attack on what she knew now was her most erogenous zone.

"Oh no, oh please no, I can't bear it please stop oh please, you're driving me mad," he had stuck fingers into her leaking pussy, her hips were sliding from side to side, up and down. He kissed her Kelly kissed him back fervently.

"Please, don't make me wait as long as last time, please make love to me." He heard her heart felt plea, and gave into her, he raised his body over hers and plunged into her sweet nectar filled honey pot. Both of them moaned in unison, "this is where I want to be," he told himself as he hit her solidly hard with thrust after thrust, bang after bang. Kelly was in blissful arousal, she was getting fucked the way she had always fantasised now.

"Yes yes yes, oh my gods yes, harder please harder, harder! More more!" she bleated. He did as she asked; he drove his thick heavy prick right into his gorgeous daughter in law's sweet pussy, slick with her love juice, hot with passion and friction caused by the slab of meat decimating her wonderfully, and far harder than he had ever done at anytime in his life.

"I'm cumming Kelly," he wailed, "I'm cumming baby," he mumbled loudly.

"Yes yes yes, cum for me, fill me, fuck me," and she came herself, he shot his load deep and fiercely into her. His grip crushing her tightly as he held her in place as he came.

They collapsed; her wrists were tight in the nooses, where she had yanked on them to help her clasp him in her long legs. As they slowly relaxed in between soft kisses and shared moans, he sensed, rather than felt movement near his head, he lifted up lazily, then suddenly he was bathed in light, to see his gorgeous sexy daughter in law peering at him through slatted eyes.

Her hand was free, the blindfold gone and she had hit the prearranged switch on her bed side light.

"What?" he said to no one but him. He had checked the rope for the knots, but he hadn't noticed the subtle change in one of them, Kelly had rearranged them so that yes, she was held when they were tightened by him, but there was a new knot, she pulled on the loose end and it became undone freeing her. Now twisting round she threw him over onto his back, surprise total. She was looking down at her father in law. Her husband's dad!

Both were in shock, she had thought about it being him, but wasn't totally convinced, no, she had decided that the idea was preposterous. So after more thought she settled on her husband's best friend. It had even thrilled her mind to think that devil would even dare do such a thing. She was wrong, completely!

"Daddy No! You? Oh my god daddy its not you? I don't believe it, my god, oh daddy." She had started calling him daddy on the day of her wedding to his only son. He was just laid there looking up at her, his utter shock was total.

"Kelly, oh Kelly, I'm sorry, please forgive me. I know its no excuse but I had to love you, I didn't want or ever intend to hurt you baby, please forgive me?"

She leaned down and kissed him. "Daddy you are the naughtiest man I know, and also the best. What you've done, what we've done is so wrong it's off the scale, but I loved it, and I know I shouldn't. And I love you too, but you know that don't you? Its part of why you have done what you've done, isn't it?"

"Kelly you aren't angry with me?"

"I should be daddy, I should report you to the police, but I could never do that, not after what you have done to me, for me. This has been fantastic, how could I turn you in?"

"Oh Kelly Kelly, I am just so happy," a tear slipped from his eyes. She kissed them away.

"But I'm not sure what to do now, I am married to your son, you know you shouldn't have done this don't you. You know we can't keep this up?" she told him.

He looked down his stricken body, and laughed, "keep what up?" She looked at him quizzically. He nodded his head downwards and Kelly followed his gaze. His prick was coming back to life.

"Daddy, you really are soooooo baaaaaad!" She exclaimed loudly. And dove for it with her luscious mouth, he nearly imploded, she sucked his wet sticky prick all the way in. Her hand collected his hairy balls as she engulfed him. His hands went into his daughter in laws hair and held her there. Kelly was down on him for a full 15 minutes before he felt that familiar knowing roil from within. "Kelly, I'm going to cum," he groaned at her, giving her a chance to get off. All she did was nod her beautiful head, gripped and sucked him harder. He shot his second load that night. His gorgeous little girl, his son's wife, sucked him all the way down as he blasted out his wares.

Kelly kept him in her mouth whilst she gradually emptied his balls, then slowly let it drop out before making her way back up and into his arms. He awoke with the sun streaming through the windows. He wondered where she was, how she was feeling knowing now that she had been duped, and in fact raped by her father in law. Then he heard the shower, Kelly was in the bathroom. He got up, stretched and yawned.

He made his way in, he was a little tentative. Kelly saw his shadow and the door opened in front of him.

"Come on Daddy, in you get." She told him softly.

He obeyed immediately, she pulled him to her, arms around his neck, they kissed. He fell to his knees and began to kiss her thighs as the hot water cascaded over them. Soon he was under her, his mouth fixed to her pussy. Kelly was holding on to the rail, her knees spread wide as he claimed her. She cried out as her first climax hit her, Kelly held herself up by putting her weight onto his head with her hand, he continued lapping her, his tongue so far in she couldn't breath properly.

She ended up more or less sat on his face, it was fully turned up to her, her knees akin to his shoulders, his eyes were running up the glorious shape of her sublime body rising gracefully above him. Her firm upturned oendulous tits swaying around. Kelly came again and again. Her love juice mingling with the water, she nipped her own nipples and fell in a heap to the floor where he caught her. They sat in a tangle of arms and legs, loving and kissing and laughing to each other, both grateful for the release and love being shared.

"I love you Kelly, I really do." he told her. Her face clouded over.

"But daddy I'm married to Jack, he's your son, you can't love me?"

"I'm not asking you to leave him; I'm just telling you I love you. The last thing I would want to do is hurt him like that, he must never know about this Kelly, never." He said earnestly.

"Ah, I understand you now, well I love you too daddy, and I mean it as well, but I could never leave Jack, he's the best thing that has ever happened to me. Reconciling this is not going to be easy, but needs must hey? What we have done goes completely against all I have ever believed in, but it's done now, nothing can change that. So we'll let it lie, hey?"

He looked at her with utter disappointment, it was over, he felt as sad as he ever had. Kelly saw his face and smiled.

"Don't be silly daddy, I don't mean what you're thinking. Come on lets have breakfast. I'm starving, and then you can take me back to bed and tie me up for the rest of the day. How does that sound?" He kissed her passionately, laughed with her and picked her up, dried her off which took an age as he fiddled with her soft sexy body, and she fiddled as equally with him.

They cooked a huge breakfast and wolfed it down in minutes. He grabbed her and said sternly. "Right you, up those stairs there's something I have to show you, so move it!"

Kelly giggled, snatched his prick, squeezed it and said breathily, her voice suggestive, "oh yes, it wouldn't be this that you need to show me, is it daddy?"

"It might be." He said looking longingly at her. They met for a kiss, she turned and walked off, him trailing behind her, prick in her hand like a dog on a lead. By the time they got to the top he was fully hard.

This time he didn't tie her wrists to the post, he tied them together and held them above her head while he ravaged her under arms, scraping his teeth across them sinking them in. Kelly went mad, she struggled to get away but her 46 year old father in law was too strong and determined to keep her captive. Kelly loved being taken in this way. Then he held her with one hand, kneeled above her and hooked his nails softly into her skin at the elbow. He began to draw them down her arm. Kelly was aware of what he was intending to do, and fear ripped through her, she knew that once his nails got to their target she would be a goner, a loser, a slave to it. She was!

Mac was sat above her, staring intently into her huge blue eyes, she was pleading with them, head thrown back, her luscious mouth in a perfect 'O' As his nails grew nearer they widened even further, both waiting for the result neither of them knew of until it happened. Kelly squirmed in ecstatic dread, the agony was wonderful, the wait went on. He leaned down and kissed her, her soft firm lips enveloped his; she tried to hold him there.

He reached the edge of her under arm, Kelly gasped in dreaded surprise, Mac dug them in, she moaned, "oh no daddy no please?"

He looked at her nipples, thick, big hard and proud; he took each one in turn in his nails, squeezed, nipped, Kelly thrust her hips upwards at him, trying to break free. It was a waste of time, his ass was above her pussy, his hand above her head, his weight keeping her still, hand pushing down and giving purchase to his ass, forcing her still. All Kelly could do was to kick her legs, in a weak desperate attempt.

He immediately returned to her underarm and using one finger drove it in. Kelly screamed out in lustful aroused terror. An orgasm beat its way through her. It beat her as if she was in a boxing ring with a world champion. Macs prick was pointing right up her body ready, willing, and now very able. Keeping his finger dug into her, he bent his head and bit into the other one. Kelly fainted momentarily, she went limp, he looked in alarm at her, jumped off and pulled her up and into his arms.

"Kelly, Kelly," he whispered, he was staring fearfully at her. Then she opened her beautiful eyes slowly and gave him a very weak smile.

"You bastard," she mumbled. "You had better make love to me right now or you'll be buried in the garden within thirty minutes, okay!" He laughed, pulled the rope from her wrists and jumped on her, his prick sank home, hit bottom, her long legs closed over his back, her nails got recompense by digging deeply into his back, blood was drawn. Mac groaned and moaned in succinct wonderful pain.

Both held onto each other in the way lovers do, he fucked at her, she fucked back, both were in the ascendancy, both were under the control of the other. But Mac knew now, that while he was and would always be the captor. It was he who was the captive, she had him, and he knew it even if Kelly didn't.

They battered their way to a tumultuous orgasm, both hit the peak at the same time, the grip each had was painful, but fantastically satisfying. They lay still in each other for a long time, this really had been the tops, neither had ever been through this, it would be hard to repeat, if ever.

Four hours later, after a lot of learning, Kelly told him she wanted to tie him up. He immediately agreed.

"How?" He asked her, she told him, he positioned himself, and Kelly tied his wrists to his ankles. He spent the next two hours begging her to let him, make him cum. She tortured him, kneeling between his open legs jacking him off, then alternately sucking him, biting and licking his hairy balls.

Kelly turned herself around and plonked her hot pussy right over her father in law's face, and continued murdering his cock and balls, freely doing what she wanted while making him pay homage to the hot sweet love lips sat squarely on him. She fingered his ass, Mac had no way of resisting the horrendous fabulous treatment he was getting, he was more than desperate to cum, but wanted the feeling of her loving and controlling him to go on forever.

Suddenly she speeded her jacking him off, her pussy was running riot around his face, she was cumming herself, and she was bringing him off at the same time, he worked his mouth and tongue as hard as he could for her. This in turn drove her on to make him finish, his hips flew upwards, he felt a different heat on his prick, then he was drinking thick nectar from Kelly. He shot his load to who knew where? She had taken him in her white hot mouth and sucked him dry while she herself unloaded a huge amount of her love thick juice into his mouth.

Kelly very slowly raised a fabulously shapely leg and lowered herself to his side, her hand went under his ass and her middle finger disappeared into it. Mac moaned, she worked it around, he squirmed he couldn't even grip his cheeks together. Kelly was in complete charge of him, he loved her all the more for it.

She let him rest for a while, then untied him, he turned to her, they kissed, a love was born, nothing would take it away, not now.

"We have to get our selves right for when Jack comes home daddy?"

"Yes baby I know."

"Will you be okay?" she asked.

"Yes honey, I will be fine, it's you I am worrying about, I know you love him, and I'm glad about that, but can you carry it off, trying to live normally whilst he's at home?"

"I know I can daddy, simply because I know I love him all the more."

"He is home in two days, I'm leaving here today." It will give you all the time in the world to get back into your usual routine, okay?"

"Yes daddy that's a great idea, I want you to come for lunch on Sunday though, it has to be confronted face to face, then we'll see where we go, if we can handle it all, I don't want to stop, but if we have to, then so be it."

Mac left that afternoon, he never contacted her, he stewed in his own juice and worried all the time. Would she call it off, if she did he would accept it, he would have to. And he knew he would be okay with it, he loved her, he was sure she loved him too. But it was her husband; his son that was at the centre of her world, and that, he told himself is the right thing to do.

On Sunday he arrived at mid day, he was greeted warmly by Jack, how Mac kept his equilibrium he didn't know, Kelly kissed his cheek, made a fuss of him. Lunch was a roaring success he began to feel better and better. He caught a wink from Kelly and then he knew it was all going to be okay. He left that day a very happy man, and Kelly too was happier than she had been. She hadn't known how she would really feel when Jack came home, but his love for her dissipated her blues. Her guilt such as it was, went out of the window. No one would ever know that she and her husband's dad were lovers.

Jack left 3 days later; Mac got a call from Kelly that afternoon and told him she wanted him over that night, and not to come in the dark! She laughed, "be here for 8pm, don't be late daddy," she whispered in a very guttural husky, breathy sexy voice.

He arrived on time, the door wasn't locked, but he snicked it on entering. "Kelly, are you there?" He called out.

"I'm up here daddy, I'm stuck," he heard her reply

'Stuck' he thought, 'what does she mean by that?'

He went upstairs and stopped dead when he walked into her room. She was there on the bed, hands fastened to the post, the rope pulled tight, and she was dressed to kill! And kill him she almost did, she had no bra, but a very tiny thong, stockings held by a lacy suspender belt. Face carefully made up and her hair piled on her head. A true man's walking wet dream. His prick launched him at her.

"Daddy I was messing with the rope and it got stuck, I'm helpless, I can't defend myself if someone were to take advantage of me." Her voice was sexy, tremulous, scared and small. "Oh daddy I'm so glad you are here to save me, please help me daddy, I'll do anything you tell me I promise I will, oh daddy please save me.?"

"You shouldn't play with a rope like this Kelly, look at the trouble you have got yourself into, I can see I may have to punish you, to teach you a lesson" His own voice was stern and masterful.

"Oh daddy, I'll be good I promise, show me what I have to do daddy, please?" He leaned down and raked his nails down her arms, over her armpits, and down to her stomach.

Kelly let out the most animalistic sound he ever heard, it was the low growl of a cornered lioness.

"Hmmm," he said, "I can see the problem," he told her as he stripped his shirt, dropped his pants, kicked off his shoes. He climbed over her, "not one word young lady, not one," he warned her. His big fat cock was already trying to get into her. Kelly shook her head from side to side. He picked up her nipples in his finger tips, Kelly mewled to him, he gave her a stern look. Kelly dropped her eyes.