Kelly is a Woman Now

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly saw me looking up at her and motioned for me to come up to her. I managed to get my sore bones to climb up to Kelly, and was embraced and kissed like a grandfather and granddaughter should not be doing.

"I love you Grandpa," she whispered in my ear as I knelt beside her. "You have no idea how long I've wanted this to happen."

"You know I love you too, baby."

"Where... wait," Kelly hissed, grabbing me by the arm as I moved away from her. "No, no, no. You're not going anywhere."

"Kelly," I started to say, but my granddaughter cut me off.

"We aren't done," Kelly told me.

***

Chapter Five: Kelly's tale

"I want to tell YOU a story, for once," Kelly said, holding onto my arm, and even through the fabric of my pajamas her touch excited me. "It's about somebody who was a very naughty girl a couple of summers ago. Somebody who had just started to get involved with boys, and was especially interested in this older man who had always excited her."

Kelly's fingers were kneading my bicep while she spoke, those dazzling green eyes sparkling as she opened up her heart to me.

"One day this girl saw her Grandpa go into the bathroom and take a shower. She was dying of curiosity, because she had just sucked her first cock that spring and found out that she really like doing it. She knew that if she told her grandfather what she wanted to do to him, he would never allow it, so instead she just decided to get a peek."

Sweat was rolling down the sides of my face and onto the sheet below me as I listened to Kelly's confession.

"I couldn't believe my eyes at first," Kelly continued. "It didn't seem possible. I figured that my eyes must have been playing tricks on me, or maybe the fog and mist from the shower distorted what was I was looking at, but when the steam cleared I could see that what I saw was real, and it was then I discovered that there was a great deal of difference between boys and men."

I saw Kelly's hand move downward, sliding gracefully into the open fly of my pajamas, and when her hand found my sex we both groaned at the same time.

"And great differences between men too," Kelly said, her hand grabbing my semi-turgid cock and pulling on it hard before letting her head roll back on her shoulders. "Omigod - I still can't believe you can be so big!"

"Kelly..." I moaned, shivering while her little hand stroked the entire length of my cock.

"Tell me anything," Kelly said, popping open the snap that held my pajama bottoms up. "Tell me I'm a slut. Tell me you're a pervert. Tell me it's wrong."

"It is wrong," I said, disgusted at the way my cock had surged to life the minute Kelly's little fist had seized it.

"Just don't tell me to stop," Kelly said as she moved me onto my back. "I've been waiting too long for this."

***

Chapter Six: Kelly stops talking

I would say it felt like a dream, but I had never dreamed anything like this in my life, and I had always thought that I had fantasized about my share of sick things before.

Kelly was kneeling at my hip, his fists clutching the shaft of my cock while her mouth took in the rest of it. Her hands were moving up and down while her lips slid effortlessly along the saliva-coated head of my cock before going further down on it.

Kelly let one hand slip down and knead my nuts a couple of times, rolling and squeezing the orbs in their wrinkled old sac, before bringing the hand back up to pump away. Her curly red hair was sliding along those pale, freckled shoulders as her head bobbed up and down.

I reached over and cupped her firm titty while Kelly sucked my cock like it hadn't be sucked since - who knows when? There was that Native American girl that I had been flirting with in that tavern in Watertown back in late 1972, and when she started groping me under the bar, cackling that she had just seen this movie called Deep Throat and was willing to bet that she could do what this actress Linda Lovelace had done.

I hadn't seen the movie at that time, but I was a horny young guy on weekend leave who couldn't say no to anything involving sex, so we ended up in the parking lot. I was leaning against the brick wall at the back of the tavern, and this little lady was on her knees in the gravel trying to make good on her boast.

She wasn't able to deep throat me, but it wasn't for lack of trying. She sure went down a lot father than any other woman had ever managed, and had done so with an intensity that drove me wild. She had swallowed my seed when I had cum that night, and I had never experienced that great feeling before or after that.

I was so taken by her that we ended up in the backseat of a Ford Pinto later that night, screwing like a couple of animals in heat, and she gave back as good as she took. That night had been the most amazing night of my life, before or since, at least until now.

Kelly was making love to my cock, with her hands and mouth working with a passion that seemed foreign to me. Her tongue was doing magical things to my aged member, things that an 18 year old girl shouldn't know how to do, yet I savored her skills, and when I felt my orgasm building to a level that I could not control, I tried to tell Kelly what was about to happen.

My warning was ignored, of course, only serving to make Kelly suck my cock harder, and for her hands to milk me with with such a savageness that it felt like she was trying to yank my cock clean off. I teetered on the brink of orgasm for an agonizing length of time, but when I came, I came like I used to in my prime.

I felt my cum spurt - actually spurt instead of dribble - out of my cock, and the more I came the more Kelly wanted. Her lips continued going up and down my cock as I came, and the sight of my milky seed seeping out of the corners of her mouth and down the shaft of my member sent chills down my spine.

As my orgasm finally began to ebb, Kelly took my cock out of her mouth, but only to suck the cum off of the back of her hand before taking my deflating manhood back into her mouth and continuing to lavish affection on it as I watched in a daze.

Even after my cock had gone completely limp, Kelly continued to pull and suck on it, stretching the rubbery tube in between slobbering - and I mean that in the sweetest way - all over it like it was a Popsicle, until she looked back up at me and blushed.

"Told you I was a piggy," Kelly said, climbing up and burying her face in my neck.

***

Chapter Seven: Afterglow

"I wish you could spend the night in here with me," Kelly said after I finally began to get out of the cramped little bed an hour later.

We had talked while I had basked in the afterglow of an orgasm that defied belief, and Kelly claimed that hers was one that had no equal as far as she was concerned either.

"Guess it's true that older guys have the experience when it comes to going down on a woman," Kelly mused.

"Don't know about that," I had told her. "I haven't done all that much of it lately, and never with anybody but - you know."

"I like to suck cocks," Kelly said in a matter-of-fact tone. "I love the feeling of power it gives me. Yours is the 11th one I've gone down on. Pretty gross, huh? What's worse, I wonder? Sucking that many of them or keeping track?"

"I don't know," I said, unwilling to make moral judgements on anybody, not when I was in bed with my granddaughter. "Times are different today."

"Yours was the best," Kelly said, running her finger along the underside of my cock, which was flopped back onto my stomach, very dead despite what I suspected were Kelly's efforts to bring it back to life. "And the biggest too."

"That isn't what it's cracked up to be," I suggested. "They say size counts, but that's not really true."

Indeed, I had always been jealous of guys that told of their wives taking all of their cocks into their mouth, and I had always longed to experience the feel of a woman's lips around the base of my cock.

"I'm usually pretty good at guessing, and I figure you have to be at least 9" hard," Kelly opined, holding up my flaccid hose, which now had the consistency of jello. "Lucky it's not as crazy thick as it is crazy long."

"Who knows? It doesn't get hard often enough these days for me to care," I explained. "Except on very special occasions."

"You feel guilty, don't you?" Kelly said as I left.

"Of course," I said, knowing that seeing Father Bryant was now mandatory.

"You sorry we did it?"

"No," I confessed. "I'm still trying to recover from it. You were simply incredible."

"We were incredible," Kelly corrected me. "And I want it to happen again. Tomorrow night."

"We can't," I said.

"We'll see," Kelly concluded.

***

Chapter Eight: Change of plans

I didn't go to see Father Bryant the next day. Oh, I felt guilty about what I had done, but that feeling evaporated when I saw Kelly the next morning, sitting at the kitchen table eating cereal while listening to Edna drone on about something.

Kelly was wearing this bright green T-shirt with a cartoon figure on it who proclaimed that "Life is Good", and I couldn't agree more. When I saw that Kelly wasn't moping around thinking that her sick grandfather had taken advantage of her, but was smiling and looking like she was delighted to see me too, I relaxed.

We exchanged knowing glances across the table, and Kelly even nudged me with her foot while Edna complained about the stimulus package. I had my own stimulus package across the table from me, and when Edna went into the bathroom for her morning constitutional, Kelly got up from her breakfast and hugged me while standing behind my chair.

"How do you feel today?" Kelly asked. "About tonight, I mean?"

"I was thinking something else," I said, letting my head fall back between her titties as I looked up at her, and after I put my thoughts into words Kelly giggled like the schoolgirl she was.

"I'll be there!" Kelly chirped happily.

Kelly was waiting for me when I arrived with a blanket and a bottle of cola that I had spiked with a little Captain Morgan, Kelly ran up to me and jumped into my arms, smothering me with kisses and hugs.

It was as secluded a place that I knew of, under this tree that was overlooking a little creek that was almost dried up and the railroad tracks on the other side of it. With the Helderberg Mountains providing the backdrop, I had often taken the quarter mile stroll back here to sort things out, never imagining that I would ever use the setting for a rendezvous with my granddaughter.

"This is so neat!" Kelly exclaimed, letting the hands run up and down my forearms, seeming to enjoy the feel of the wild grey hair that covered them as much as I relished her touch. "I have actually been back here once before."

"Then we must be the only two that know about it," I told her, knowing that even if Edna knew about this place, she would never walk all that way back here, not when As the World Turns or whatever other soap she was addicted to were on.

We shared the bottle of soda as Kelly pulled out another joint, which we shared 40 years sooner than I had promised, and when we finished it Kelly had me stand up while she pulled her t-shirt off.

"Yummy!" Kelly squealed after dropping my trousers and boxers and helping me out of them, and without the need to be silent I discovered that Kelly was not the quiet lover she had been the night before. "I've been thinking about this big boy all day."

Kelly attacked my cock with just as much passion as she had the night before, and while it took me a bit longer to get hard this time, I suspected that it was because we were out in the open here and my old body was now exposed in the bright daylight.

If my aging body turned Kelly off, she gave no indication of it, and before too long my cock was waving in front of me like a flagpole. I joined Kelly on the blanket, and after we both got naked we got into the 69 position with Kelly on top.

I never had cared much for this position, finding it distracting in many ways, but I need the diversion so I didn't cum. I wanted this to last, and build up the excitement, because I knew what Kelly wanted, which was what I wanted too.

So I licked that sweet pussy, the sparse red hairs around her sex glowing in the sunlight, while Kelly did her magic on my cock, even popping my drooping nuts in her mouth from time to time.

As I licked Kelly's raised mound, I could see the smooth ridge under her opening that led to her anus. I let my hands cup her butt, spreading her cheeks while my tongue slid along that ridge until it was brushing against her pink puckered ring.

Kelly's body jerked when she felt that, and by now my cock was throbbing. I had to have her, and after nudging my thumb into her incredibly tight pussy, I knew I could wait no more. Working myself out from under my granddaughter, I found myself crouched above her, my swollen cock in my fist.

***

Chapter Nine: Taking my granddaughter

What happened next was a blur to me, and a case of me totally misunderstanding the situation. To be fair, I was a bit crazed by that time, aroused to a level I hadn't felt since I was Kelly's age, but I should have been more aware of what was going on.

"Grandpa," Kelly gasped when she realized what I was doing, and when she started tearing and clawing at me arms I mistakenly thought she was as aroused as I was.

She was tight, incredibly tight, but I was used to that, never having experienced a pussy that was really built for a cock the size of mine. For a minute I thought that I wouldn't be able to force my cock inside of her, but suddenly I lurched forward, my cock squeezing into Kelly as she cried out.

She was so wet that I could hear the sloshing sounds as I began plunging in and out of her, not all the way of course, but working about half of my cock into her. I could see the tears in Kelly's eyes, but hoped they were that of joy mixed in with a little pain, and soon they stopped.

Now Kelly was wrapping her legs around my ass as I thrust in and out, my old body reacting like it had 40 years ago as my cock slammed in and out of Kelly like a piston. Kelly came, that already tight pussy acting like a vise as she came, and I followed soon afterward.

Just before I came, I realized that I hadn't thought of the possibility that I could make Kelly pregnant, but dismissed the chance that I could still be firing anything but blanks at my age, so I came inside of her, sending my seed deep into my granddaughter's womb as I suspended myself over her.

"Oh Kelly, that was so good," I gasped, trying to catch my breath as I raised myself off of Kelly, my cock sliding out of her pussy, and it was then that I happened to glance down at my manhood wagging around, covered with evidence of what I had done.

"Oh no!" I cried out when I saw what I had done.

"It's okay, Grandpa," Kelly said, appearing much less fazed than I was at seeing the carnage.

I was distraught. This beautiful creature; the girl that had derisively referred to herself as a slut more than once and had gloated about her cock-sucking abilities, had managed to maintain her purity in one way for all of her 18 years.

Until 15 minutes ago, I thought to myself, when I ruined her. I had mistaken fear for passion, resistance for excitement, and had taken my precious one's virginity like a deviant.

"Really," Kelly assured me after I told her that I didn't realize she had been a virgin. "I did want you. I was just scared."

"I thought - thought that you were..."

"Please," Kelly said, almost begging. "Don't ruin this for me. I wanted my first time to be with someone special, and it was. Please, Grandpa?"

"Okay," I said, trying to compose myself. "I didn't mean to hurt you."

"It only hurt for a minute," Kelly said. "Then, it hurt good."

"This poor blanket," I mused, looking at the old blue covering that I could not bring back to the house like that. "I'll take it to the landfill."

"I want it," Kelly said. "Can I? I'll take it to the laundromat, but I want it as a souvenir of the day I became a woman. Okay?"

"Sure, but believe me when I tell you that you were already a woman," I said. "What about us though?"

We were both a mess, but now we were wearing our stains proudly, and decided we would go down to the creek and get ourselves as clean as we could. The water wasn't even knee high, and was as cold as the air was warm, but we washed each others intimate parts with love, only stopping when a freight train lumbered down the tracks toward us, sending us scurrying for cover.

As we hid behind the bushes necking passionately, the train rolled by, and after it was out of sight we dressed, vowing to return back to this special place again before summer was through.

***

Chapter Ten: Kelly gives me everything

We did go back to that tree many times before Kelly left to go off to college, and we explored ourselves completely by the time summer was though. I worshipped Kelly's body in every way possible back there, doing things that we did not dare do in her bedroom back at the house.

Kelly let me do things that I always wanted to do with a woman, and did them with the same wide-eyed enthusiasm that she did with everything in her life.

She let me put my cock between her titties, squeezing her globes together around me as best she could, and then laughing maniacally when my cum spurted onto her chin at the end.

Kelly allowed me - in fact insisted on me having her in another way as well - something that no woman had ever allowed me to do before. She was not a virgin in that orifice, having experienced that with one guy before, she explained, but wanted to try it with me.

"Be gentle," Kelly said with a giggle, even though she knew I would be. "Tommy Gentry's wiener isn't going to be anything like Grandpa's salami."

It didn't last long, and in fact I spent much more time preparing her tender orifice with my saliva and a lubricant than the actual act lasted. The dichotomy of my guilt and lust as I brought the bulbous head of my manhood to the tiny pink balloon knot was obvious, but Kelly insisted.

She cursed a blue streak as I tried to push myself inside of her, and it was much like trying to push my dick through a Cheerio. Kelly screamed, letting out a enthusiastic "Yeah!" along with a string of profanities, when the head of my member popped inside of her tight cavity.

I didn't get very much more than that inside of Kelly, and it didn't last more than a minute, with the combination of her dirty talk and the incredible tightness of her opening around the sensitive area around my glans making me cum fast.

"Sorry," I whispered after sending my seed deep into Kelly's rectum, something that no woman had ever allowed me to do before.

"It's okay, Grandpa," Kelly said. "I couldn't have taken much more of that anyway."

I pulled myself out of her right away, wincing at the gaping hole that remained even after my cock exited her. That didn't stop me from watching as the opening contracted back to normal, just as pink and pert as it had been before, only now with my semen drooling out of it as it closed.

We agreed that was the first and last time we would be doing that, but we did do everything else in that magical summer, and despite being worn out come the end of August, I was sad when Kelly packed her bags to leave.

"I'll miss you, baby," I told Kelly as we loaded her stuff into the car.

"Same here, but I'll be back next summer," Kelly assured me.

"I suspect you'll find a nice boy before then," I said. "At least I hope so."

"Maybe," Kelly opined. "Boys are fun, but sometimes a girl just needs a man, you know what I mean?"

The familiar twinkle in her eye made me get a bit misty, but Edna was coming out of the house, having decided to join us for the three-hour ride to Kelly's, so I got myself together.