Kelly is a Woman Now

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sometimes a man needs a girl too," I thought to myself as Kelly climbed into the back seat, with Edna hopping into the front.

Edna started talking before the engine started, and didn't shut up until we pulled back into the driveway late that night, but I hardly heard her because my mind was elsewhere.

"Where's that blue blanket?" Edna asked me that night before we got into bed. "The nights are getting chilly and we're going to need it soon."

"I dunno," I said.

"Well, we won't need it tonight, Red," Edna said as she pulled the sheet over us. "Especially if you're not too tired. Now that we've got the house to ourselves, I know what you want. It's been a long time."

I felt Edna's hand reaching into my pajamas, pulling out my cock which was probably expecting to hibernate for the winter, and while Edna's friskiness was a welcome change, I wasn't sure whether or not my weary bones could take it.

I was fine, however, but it wasn't Edna that I was thinking about when my stiff cock eased into Edna's hairy pussy. It was Kelly.

...

Thanks for reading... your comments and votes are welcomed and appreciated.