Kelly Joins The Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,722 Followers

"Fuck dad," I said, "that really looked a good 'un."

"Bloody well was, son," my father replied, his foreskin enclosing over his knobhead smeared with the remains of his spunk, "and you'd better not rest back on your laurels neither. I'm sure your new wife is only too keen to see you get that lovely tight arse of yours fucked too."

"I certainly am, Mr. ... erm, I mean dad," said Kelly.

"Yeah, dad," I said, "that'll be great. Just as long as you let me fuck you, too."

"I'm hoping both my boys will fuck me later," said dad, "and the ladies, too," he finished, grinning at Kelly.

"That will be my pleasure, dad," my wife replied. "You've plenty of strap-ons for me to choose from."

"Each and every one a winner," said dad, with a puerile giggle.

Simon had been wanking his cock through his legs all the time dad had been fucking him, his arsehole on fire and his foreskin pulled well back to give everyone a good view of his plum-like knobhead. As the rivers of dad's spunk continued to run in several little streams across Simon's naked arse cheeks, my brother gasped as his own spunk started to come away from him, a trickle at first which metamorphosed into several long hard spurts that would put many professional male porn actors to shame.

"Aaagh!" screamed Simon triumphantly as he shot load upon load, ribbon upon ribbon, a Victoria Falls of cum, his balls quivering as he drained them of their very last contents, "I'm there!"

Dad, still coming down from the intensity of his own orgasm, quickly manoeuvred himself round until his head was between Simon's legs, looking upwards and opening his mouth to drink as much of Simon's sex juice as he could, a few bibs and bobs of his youngest son's rich incestuous cream landing on his face and nose and what dad couldn't swallow seeping out the corners of his cum-guzzling mouth.

I had stood up after bringing mum to orgasm, still enjoying the taste of her juice in my mouth, and gave my cock another little tug as Simon's mouth on Kelly's cunt brought her to the brink and she cried as she spewed out several helpings of her juices over Simon's face. Simon was completely lost in a world of his own, having indulged himself in the sheer pleasure and intensity of a great fuck from dad and the joy of licking his sister-in-law's pussy, feeling immensely pleased with himself that he had made my wife cum.

"Fucking hell, honey," Kelly said to me, as she recovered, "I expected your family sex club to be good, but never in a million years did I expect it to be as fucking fabulous as this. I'm so pleased I married you."

"I'm pleased you married him, too, sweetheart," said dad who had slumped back in the chair, getting his bresth back, while mum and Simon folded themselves into each other's arms as they relaxed together in the afterglow.

I was the only one now who hadn't orgasmed but there was still plenty of time for that as I went over to the bar of The Room and poured myself a much-needed drink, as well as preparing some drinks for the rest of my family. I could see that they desperately needed some liquid refreshment to help recharge their batteries for the next round of blazing hot family sex.

As I said earlier, our enthusiasm knew no bounds and I was not bothered that I hadn't shot my load yet since I live to hold on for as long as possible to achieve the best possible orgasm and therefore the best possible sensation. I decided, therefore, to save my trip to paradise for later - when I had fucked my parents and brother and, most importantly, my wife - by which time the fingers of a new grey dawn would be be creeping intransigently across the middle-class rooftops of suburban north London ...

Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,722 Followers
12