Kelly Joins The Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,723 Followers

"You almost got me going there," Kelly said, smiling down at her father-in-law, "but I haven't been fucked yet and I like to cum with a nice big cock inside me. Which one of you three horny men wants to be first to really welcome me into the family?"

"Go on, dad," I said, tugging on my cock and eager to see my wife getting fucked. "As head of the family, in more ways than one," I giggled, gazing down at the engorged head of his cock, "you have the right to fuck Kelly first."

It is a well-known fact that millions of men the world over get a huge turn-on watching their wives being fucked by other men but in my case the excitement was magnified a trillion times over by the fact that the other man in question was none other than my own father.

"Yeah, honey," said mum to dad, "I've seen you fuck our sons enough times. Now I want to see you fuck our daughter-in-law."

"Lick me first, dad," said Kelly, using the term she had decided upon earlier and which did, indeed, sound so nice, and which caused mum and Simon to raise their eyes and smile at each other, "set my pussy on fire."

Kelly went to her back on the bed and lifted her legs in the air, her sodden twat, shaved of all pubic hair, now fully and shamelessly exposed to every member of her new family for the very first time. Indeed, Kelly, like the rest of us, had a strong exhibitionism streak and loved being naked in company and only too happy to spread her legs as wide as she possibly could to show her fabulous cunt off to its best possible effect.

And what an effect it was having on us! Both dad and I were rigidly on the horn, there was no way we'd need the help of viagra to achieve our hard-ons, while mum and Simon were cuddling up to each other on the sofa as Simon came down from the heights of his recent orgasm, mum still licking her lips as she continued to savour the sweet taste of her youngest son's spunk. Simon's cock was now at half mast but I knew it wouldn't be too long before my brother was back on the horn again.

"That sure is a gorgeous pussy," dad said, as he knelt down in front of Kelly, "no man could wish for a more beautiful lady to have as his daughter-in-law."

"Just get on with it, dad," I said, a trifle impatiently and dad, taking heed, buried his face in Kelly's love box, breathing in deeply and inhaling the aroma of her womanhood. I started to masturbate again - not that I'd hardly stopped since I'd taken my clothes off - as dad, after inhaling as much of the intoxicating scent of Kelly's love tunnel as he could, opened his mouth and sent his tongue careering like a bullet from a gun deep into Kelly's pussy.

"Oooh!" squealed Kelly as dad worked his tongue up the long narrow slit between the wet lips, every now and then digging the tip in as deep as he could and my wife started to squirm and writhe about on the bed. Across the other side of The Room, mum was fingering her fanny and I noticed that Simon was now fully erect again.

He stood up and moved across to stand next to me to get a better look at dad bringing all his cunnilingus skills to bear on Kelly while from her vantage point on the sofa, mum now had an unobstructed view of her two sons' naked arses.

Both Simon and I could sense mum's eyes riveted to our bottoms since for her, as for all of us, the visual delights of naked people were and are as exciting as the sex itself and we were all really into the exhibitionistic side of things. As mum continued to stare at us, I glanced over my shoulder and grinned impishly at her.

"Looks good, eh mum?" I said, reaching round with a hand to pat my own backside and mum smiled her beautiful smile and nodded her head as she went on pleasuring herself, one hand wrapped around her gorgeous suckable tits and the fingers of the other deep in her pussy. Simon looked over his shoulder and grinned at mum too, then he quickly turned his head back so as not to miss any of the intense scene taking place in front of him.

Kelly's squeals were growing louder by the second, echoing around The Room. As dad's tongue found her engorged clit and began to run rings around it, her body stiffened as her squeals turned into loud screams. I unhooked a dildo from the wall and stuffed it into my wife's mouth to muffle the noise, nopt that there was any real need to since nobody could hear us in the depths of The Room, as mum stood and moved over to us.

"I don't see why Kelly should be the only one getting her pussy licked," she said, climbing into position next to her daughter-in-law on the wide bed and lifting her legs in the air. "Come on boys, show me again what you can do with those hot wet tongues of yours."

Mum's cunt was and is so beautiful and, at that moment in time, as wet and as juicy as Kelly's and Simon and I pressed our noses up close to the folds of her pussy skin to breathe in the delectable taste of the hole from which we had both emerged more than twenty years earlier. My brother and I stuck out our tongues and began to lick mum simultaneously, vying for position as we bowed to her request, both of us determined to give her as much pleasure and enjoyment as possible and, at the same time, proving to her yet again just how much we loved her.

"Aaagh!" screamed mom as her sons' tongues worked their way together, so close that Simon and I were also kissing each other in the process. Simon got to mum's clit first and I withdrew to watch as my brother worked his way around the hard nub so that mum's cries rose to a crescendo, almost drowning out those of Kelly, still getting licked by dad and who had discarded the dildo I had recently stuffed in her mouth. The Room was once again echoing to the sounds of hardcore family sex, our very own chamber of love.

"Philip," Kelly said to me, "your father is a magnificent cunt-licker."

"So is Simon," I said, taking a calculated risk and realising there was method in my madness. Simon was never one to resist a challenge and smiled as he withdrew his tongue from mum's cunt which is what I had hoped, giving me a chance to taste her clit. I knew Simon, once he got started, could go on licking mum for ages, he absolutely adored tasting her pussy.

Dad needed to come up for air after such a prolonged lick of my wife's pussy but Kelly's innards didn't stay unmolested for long since, as soon as dad withdrew, Simon was in like a bull at a gate, determined to extract as much enjoyment as possible for both himself and Kelly as he treated my wife to his first ever taste of his sister-in-law's cunt.

I was still lapping hungrily at mum's trim and beautiful pussy, sending her into paroxysms of delight, while dad stood back, smiling happily with paternal pride at his two horny sons as he waited to fuck his daughter-in-law and The Room continued to bear witness to a family at love.

The wedding celebrations for Kelly and myself were far from over ...

Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,723 Followers
12