Kelly Patrick Wakes Up Horny Ch. 1

Story Info
Brother catches her shaving & the fun begins.
1.9k words
4.3
317.6k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just knew today was going to be an exciting day from the start! I woke up this morning in a very horny state, and my mind started racing, thinking about all the interesting ways I could satisfy myself. Turns out, I had a lot of good ideas!

Let me tell you a little about myself. My name is Kelly Patrick, I am an 18 year-old high school senior, and I'm on the cheerleading squad. I have shoulder-length blonde hair, and a great body. My breasts are 36-D, and my legs are to die for! I'm very muscular, but not like a bodybuilder. I just have great muscle tone, while still looking very feminine. And I do like to show off these legs.

Today was a school day, so I woke early to get ready. And waking up was not difficult on this fine morning, since I was already horny! I went to the bathroom to jump in the shower, figuring I'd use the shower massage to fill my need.

Given my state of arousal, I decided that before I showered, a quick shave was in order. A shave "down there." I do normally keep my pubic hair neatly trimmed, since I don't want any stray hairs poking out of my panties during a cheer. But I've never shaved the area entirely. But, I decided it might make the day more interesting. I got a brand-new razor from the vanity, and retrieved my brother's shaving cream from the medicine cabinet. I sat down on the edge of the tub, lathered up, and started to work. As I started with the thicker hair at the top first, and worked my way down, I became more and more excited. I knew I was going to have to relieve my pent-up arousal in the shower.

Before I was halfway done with the shaving, though, I heard my older brother beginning to wake up in the next room. He was home from his sophomore year in college. His term had ended, but I still had a couple of weeks to go before graduation. As I heard him stumbling around his room, half awake, I realized I hadn't locked the bathroom door. For a moment I panicked, because I knew I should lock the door before he barged in. But, I didn't want to make a shaving-cream mess on the bathroom rugs. Then I thought to myself, "Wait. This could be interesting... Mom & Dad are already at work..."

Sure enough, Ron threw the door open, and with his eyes half-closed, walked into the door-jamb and cursed quietly. Then he looked up, and he woke up fast when he saw me! I was buck naked, on the tub's edge, with my legs spread wide open, and razor in my hand. I said nothing, but the smile on my face produced a look of confusion on Ron's.

As he backed out of the room, he said, "Whoa, Kel, I'm so sorry! I didn't know you were in here!" I imagined him turning nine shades of red as he spoke from behind the closed door.

"Relax, Bro. I should have locked the door. My bad." Ron was silent for a moment. I knew he was wondering where the usual snappy sibling insult was. It was unusual for either of us to let an opportunity pass where we didn't cast an insult in one direction or another.

"Uh, are you all right, Kel?"

"Yes, I'm fine. You seem a little bothered, though!"

"Uhhh... ummm... What are you doing, anyway?" He took the bait! I had little doubt, though. He doesn't realize how loud he can be when he's pleasuring himself in his room. One time, I had even heard him use my name while jacking off. That had confirmed my suspicion that he thought I was attractive. I knew he wouldn't let this pass without some investigation.

"I'm shaving, silly!"

"Well, duh. I noticed. But... Ummm... d-do you usually shave there?"

"Well, of course I shave in the bathroom. Don't you?" I almost cracked up, knowing I was torturing him. I was determined to make him ask the obvious question.

Silence for a moment. Then he cast caution to the wind, and asked, "I mean, do you always shave your p-pussy?"

Time to reel him in. "No, actually this is the first time. And, to be honest, I don't know if I'm doing it right. I need an objective opinion on my work here." I hoped I would get anything but objectivity from him! "Would you help me?"

"Are you kidding?"

"Come in and find out."

Silence for another moment. Then the door opened again. He timidly walked in, and I could immediately see his hardening penis outlined by the material and pointing toward the right leg of his boxers. My God, that thing had to be at least eight inches! And, judging by the six-pack he sported, and his muscular chest, he'd been working out while away at school. My brother was hot! His eyes were riveted toward the shaving cream covered spot between my legs.

"You like?" I asked.

"Looks good so far. In fact, it looks great!"

I laughed. "I'm a little worried about the rest, though." I was referring to the hair closest to my cunt lips, which I hadn't yet shaved. "I think someone with a more expert hand should finish this. Would you help me?

He gulped, then nodded so vigorously that his member bobbed up and down in his shorts. He came toward me, gently took the razor from my hand, and began working on me with short strokes of the razor. I was getting so wet, that some of the shaving cream was beginning to run into the crack of my ass! Eventually, as he got even closer to my lips, he got to a point where he couldn't really shave me without manipulating my skin a little bit. He looked at me as if to ask permission, and I just smiled and nodded. He then used his fingers to pull at my lips, so he could work the razor in that tight spot. His touch got me hotter than I'd ever been. My eyes were closed, and I was breathing heavily. Then he stopped.

I looked at him, and said, "What happened?"

He said, "You're clean."

I said, "Well, I may be shaved, but I'm not clean yet! Shower with me, big brother?" I thought he'd kill himself jumping into the tub, he moved so quickly.

We got the water to the right temperature, and I handed him the soap, and said, "I need a thorough washing. I'm soooo dirty!"

He took the soap, lathered it, and began washing me. With me facing away from him, he started at my shoulders, worked his way down my back, and slowly soaped my buttocks. He moved his hands in circles, getting ever closer to the crack. Then he finally let his fingers dip between my cheeks. I thought I'd die, it felt so good! Then his hands circled around to my front, and he pulled me back toward him. His hardness pressed into the space between my cheeks as he hugged me toward him.

"Oh, Kelly, I've dreamed about you so many times! You're even hotter than my hottest dreams!"

"You, too, Bro," I said through my rapid breaths. He worked up to my breasts, and teased them mercilessly. Finally he gently pinched my nipples, and I made a small squeal of delight. Then he worked back down to my hips, and right past my now aching pussy. He bent down and soaped my legs with loving strokes, first the left one down to my foot, then back up the other leg. I couldn't wait for him to finish the job!

Finally he lathered my shaven pussy, and it felt like heaven! He let his fingers slide up and down my clit in a slow rhythm, until I thought I'd explode. Then, he abruptly rinsed me off. I was going to die if he didn't make me come right then, and I was disappointed he stopped. But, after a quick rinse, he turned me to face him, and bent down again. He let me rest my back against the wall, and he began licking my pussy with such expert strokes that he surely had practiced before on some lucky girl. I finally shuddered and came with such force that I nearly slipped in the tub!

As I came down from this exquisite high, I noticed that Ron's dick was standing tall. I immediately took the soap, and started lathering his balls lightly. I slowly worked to his rigid shaft, which was every bit of the eight inches I first thought it was. Maybe nine! I began stroking him faster and faster with my soapy hands, and it seemed like his cock grew even larger! Faster and faster, with his rod hot and pulsing in my hands, he finally exploded in great streams of cum that hit me in my chest, and slowly rolled down my tits.

"Sis, that was incredible! I can't believe we just did that!"

"Me neither, but I'm so glad we did!" I slid up his body, letting my cum-soaked tits rub against him as I did so. Then, I pressed myself against him, hugged him to me, and gave him a kiss hotter than any date ever got from me. He responded, and I could feel his heart pounding against my breast. And, his tool still throbbing against my pussy as it shrank! "We'll have to do that again," I said with a wicked grin on my face. "But, I'm going to be late for school if I don't get moving!" He looked disappointed, but said he understood. Then, I washed his semen from my chest, and stepped out to let him finish his shower.

I went to my room to dry and style my hair, but found myself still aching for more action. Since I'd just drained my brother, he wasn't going to be any help for a while, but I got another idea. I put on my smallest pair of white panties. Really, a g-string is what it was, because the only material it really had was the small triangle that covered my pussy. Then, I put on my oldest (and smallest) uniform skirt for school. Yep, it's a Catholic girls' school. Mom would have killed me if she knew I was wearing this skirt that hadn't fit since the beginning of tenth grade, when my hips got shapely and I got taller.

But, it wasn't short enough for me yet. I gave it a roll at the waist, then another, so that it was halfway up my thighs. That looked better! I put on my uniform blouse, but without a bra, and buttoned it to my cleavage, not above. Then with my short white socks and saddle shoes, the ensemble was complete. I looked in the mirror, and thought I looked fifteen years old! And that gave me an idea...

I restyled my hair into two pigtails, looked in the full-length mirror again, and realized a lot of dirty old men might get a thrill today!

My brother was walking by the open door to my room, and exclaimed, "Jeez, Kel! You look like jail bait! You're going to get thrown out of school for sure, looking like that!"

"That's my goal, Bro. But I hope to make it interesting on the way out!"

I left the house, hopped in my car, and drove to school, wondering what the day would bring a horny girl like me!

I'll let you know what happened...