Kelly's Conversion

Story Info
He claims longtime crush as his own.
15.9k words
3.97
61.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
notmine
notmine
7 Followers

Prologue

I had known her since fourth grade, her family had moved into to our neighborhood that summer and she and her two twin brothers had all started school that year. Kelly was a year older than the twins but her parents had held her back so they would all be in the same grade. I was always attracted to her, finding her beautiful even way back then. Through junior high and high school she had always been very athletic, being the star player on the girls basketball, softball, volleyball, and track teams. She was intelligent also.

Starting in junior high I had asked her out every year and every year she blew me off never taking me seriously. You couldn't say we were friends, but we did talk from time to time, but just about school stuff. After graduation I went off to college to become a computer programmer not knowing what had happened to her.

About a year after I had graduated college, I was working as a computer consultant working at different job sites and working on a variety of systems. I met Ryan, while working for the local power plant modernizing their systems. He was just some lowly technician who had been assigned to drive me to the different sites while I upgraded them. As the job took two weeks, we had kind of become friends. At the beginning of the second week, on Monday, he told me he was going to the bar that evening to watch the football game and invited me to join him. I told him thanks, but I don't drink. He said great, then you can be the designated driver. Reluctantly I agreed to join him, never enjoying the bar scene, as I didn't drink or smoke. I meet him at his place after work, where he changed his clothes then he scribbled a note to his wife. Telling me that his wife was at the Church, helping out with their vacation bible school.

That night he had gotten drunk and stupid, even before the game came on. Realizing this guy was a complete ass hole, as I then watched him flirt with every gal in the place. All this while his wife was at vacation bible school, what a winner. Remembering why I hated bars, I hoped he wouldn't do anything too stupid, knowing I still had four days worth of work to do with this genius. As the game played on, his state went from drunk to shit faced, and as the game ended, our team losing, I began to shuffle him back to my car, happy that this night was about over.

Ryan so drunk that he could barely stand, having to grab onto me to steady himself several times. Once in the car we headed to his place. He just kept chatting endlessly the whole time. He was a friendly, talkative drunk and gave me his whole life story on the thirty minute drive, even telling me about how timid his wife was. I mean really, what was he thinking. We barely knew each other and yet here he was telling me how hot she was, and how she is in great shape, as she went to the gym three times a week. Then complaining about how boring in the sack she was, never allowing him to try anything new, that they always had sex in the same position and she wouldn't even let him leave the lights on when they did it.

He went on about how he had begged her to let him take some Polaroid's of her and how she went ballistic at the very thought. Wishing he would just shut up, I just kept driving, not saying a word. As he continued to go on about their relationship and their troubles. I was relieved when I pulled into his driveway, watching him get out of the car and stumble towards his front door.

He dropped his keys twice trying to open his door. Deciding that the lush would never get in without some help, I got out of my car and joined him at the front door, picking up his keys, as he dropped them once again. As I asked him which key it was to open the door, he leaned against it, to steady himself. As he started to reply to my question, the front door was pulled open, causing him to fall forward into his wife.

As he fell forward, his hand had gotten tangled in her robe. Having just gotten out of the shower, when she heard her husband trying to open the door with his key, she had pulled on her long bath robe, and had come down to let him in. As he pulled himself up, with her help, his arm pulled her robe open, exposing me to a full frontal view of her body, as I stood just to the side on the front porch. After steadying him, she pulled her robe closed again, not realizing that I had just gotten a peek at her body. As Ryan began to introduce us, I looked at her face. There in front of me was Kelly, my Kelly from the old neighborhood.

Seeing he made it in okay, I told Kelly it was good to see her again, and lying to her, I told her that I had had fun tonight. Going home that night I laid in bed, thinking of Kelly and how great she had looked. Thinking to myself what a younger me would have given for a view of her like I had gotten tonight. I began to wonder how she had married this retard, when she wouldn't even go out on a date with me. Then it came to me. A fiendish plan to befriend her husband, and get close to her. Then see what opportunities presented themselves to me.

The next week Ryan and I went back to the bar and watched the game even though I had already moved onto another job. With a little work from me, we became fast friends, as he was happy to have someone to get out of the house with. As the months went by we started to hangout about twice a week, Ryan grateful to have someone to drive him from bar to bar. As time went on, I had learned that one of her brothers had introduced her to Ryan, after the two men had meet at a bar. From there they began to date, and eventually married. Having only been married for six months when I had meet Ryan.

Kelly had been raised in a very religious family, and as she had matured, she embraced her religion and found it rewarding. She taught Sunday school to the toddler class even though she had no children of her own. She also cleaned the church building, and was an assistant in the morning Preschool class throughout the year, for which she was paid a meager $150.00 a week. But since she was not doing it for the money, she found it rewarding, and at 24, she found herself happy with her life, hoping to have children of her own soon, once Ryan found a better job. Her only wish was that her husband would give up his drinking, and embrace her religion.

Ryan was still pretty good friends with Chuck, one of Kelly's younger twin brothers the two would often go to one of local casino's together a couple of nights a week. Her brothers, not embracing their religious upbringing as she had, were a couple of degenerates, each one moving from job to job and always getting into trouble. Between spending a couple of nights out with me and a couple out with her brother Chuck, the newlyweds Ryan and Kelly saw very little of each other, over the next three years, as I worked my way into their lives. I had built them a computer, so that Ryan could surf the net, and to help Kelly prepare her Sunday school lessons. Kelly even asked me to design and host her church's webpage, as I ran several webpages on the side to boost my income. I got to really know her, as we worked together on the church's webpage design, making it just the way that she wanted it.

It was then that I decided that it was time to make my move.

Chapter 1

After pretending to be his friend for the last 3 years, in hopes of getting a shot at his wife, my old crush from High School, I decided that it was time to make things happen. Having set myself a backdoor into their computer, when I gave it to them. I had also showed Ryan how to use it to manage their finances, and pay bill's online. I had shown Kelly how to use it to chat with her parents, who had moved to Chicago. Lastly I allowed them to use the small ISP that I ran, to host webpages with, as their Internet connection for free.

Having looked over their finances through the back door in their computer, I saw that they were in bad shape financially. Seeing that they had two mortgages on their home, and were behind on all of their bills, due to Ryan's apparent gambling problem. Having played the part of the good friend, I continually warned him to stay away from the casinos, but he never listened to my warnings.

As I witnessed Ryan's destructive, downward spiral, I devised my plan. Ryan, stressed from his financial problems, and reluctant to talk to me due to my constant warnings to him. He began to go out more often, trying to drink away his problem's, this led him into having a short lived affair with one of the local barflies. I couldn't understand why he was cheating on his beautiful wife with this women, seeing that she was over weight and not very attractive in my opinion. Kelly on the other hand was gorgeous. I myself being a face guy, I was drawn to her deep blue eyes and angelic face. Her wavy brown hair dipping beneath her shoulders to the small of her back. Her face reminded me of Kathy Ireland's only softer. I was in love with Ryan's wife, my "friends" wife.

Having photographed his affair with the barfly I knew I could end his marriage at any time, knowing that Kelly, with her religious beliefs would never be able to accept his infidelity. That, combined with her gaining the knowledge of their true financial troubles, would surely cause a divorce. Who knows, if I played my cards right, I could sweep in and pick her up, by being her white knight, but hearing Ryan's complaints about her prudishness, I knew it wasn't enough to simply make her my wife, in fact, it was no longer my goal. I knew I wanted to make her mine, my slave and my whore, so that she would carry out all my wildest dreams and fantasies, her own reservations be damned.

Having all the pieces in place I waited until Ryan was particularly depressed, having just received a letter threatening foreclosure on his home, as he was now five months behind on his first mortgage, and swamped with bills totaling over $85,000.00. I broached the subject cautiously, suggesting he let me help him refinance his house as the interest rates where now the lowest that they had been in our lifetimes, telling him that it could save him big money. Knowing he was about to lose his home and cars and couldn't hide it from me or anyone any longer, he began to explain his situation to me, unaware that I already knew it all.

I sat down and acted shocked, as he told me how suddenly he had hit a run of bad luck at the casinos and gotten in bad shape. Of course I knew that his sudden streak had been going on for over a year. He began to tell me how he'd written bad check's, and had let Kelly do so unknowingly, also upwards of $5000.00 dollars, and that there had been warrants issued for both of their arrests over the matter. He explained to me the hell he'd gone through having had his phone number changed, and the old one forwarded to his cell phone and how he'd gotten their mail delivered to a post office box to insure that Kelly didn't find out.

Having drunk several beers now, my treat of course, he began to cry, telling me that there was no way to hide it from her now. Trying to comfort him, I told him not to worry, that maybe he could ask his folks for some help or maybe Kelly's family. Surely they'd help to keep their daughter out of jail. He told me neither could help, reminding me of that which I already knew, but only feigned ignorance for his benefit. His parents had just filed bankruptcy on their small farm a year ago, and Kelly's parents, her mother a cafeteria worker and her father, now disabled after a heart attack, had been a janitor, so combined, they made less than his pitiful salary. Not to mention the fact that they already disliked their alcoholic son-in-law.

Pretending to contemplate the situation, I finally offered to help him, telling him it would hit me hard in my wallet. Not letting him know that the adult websites I hosted, netted me over a million dollars in the previous year, and brought in over $90,000.00 dollars a month, and then there was my day job. Never flaunting the money I had, in front of my "friends", I had always let on that I was doing okay, but was still hoping to do better. Although I made plenty from my web hosting, I still worked as a consultant, because I enjoyed my work and it had its benefits.

Knowing how much money we were talking about, he told me that he couldn't let me do that, it would be asking too much of anyone. I said fine, knowing hat he wouldn't be able to hold out long.

After a half hour at the bar, and another beer for him, he turned and asked, "Would you really be willing to do that?"

I looked back and said, "Maybe."

He looked at me and said, "Look, I'd do anything to make this all just go away. Is there anything that I can do to get you to help us?"

I looked him in the eyes and said, "Yes."

"What, what would you want, in order to help me? Anything, I mean anything you want, just name it." he pleaded, desperate to seal the deal.

"I want to fuck Kelly." I coldly responded.

To my surprise he sat for several minutes, thinking over my offer. As I had expected a flat refusal, this was totally unexpected.

"Look I would certainly allow you to have sex with my wife, but Kelly, you know her, she'd never go along with it, not in a million years. There's got to be something else I..."

I cut him off. "She doesn't have to agree. I have everything figured out. Now do you want my help or not Ryan?"

"Yeah, I want your help. If you think you got it figured out, then yes, let's do it. Okay" He replied immediately.

I was shocked at how quickly he gave his wife over to another man. He really was low, here was a guy who bragged how he had taken his wife's virginity on their wedding night, and had been the only man she'd ever been with, and now, with less than five minutes of deliberation, he had agreed to let another man have her. Kelly deserved better than this guy, he was below her, too bad she was in for worse.

I instructed him to take tomorrow afternoon off and meet me at my place at 2:00. He said okay, without even a single question. I had spent the morning paying off Kelly's bad checks, not worried about Ryan's. I had transferred $22,300.00 dollars into his account the amount of all of his late bill's, enough money for him to get them caught up on all of their debts. I knew that he wouldn't use the money for its intended purposes, so I bought the mortgage to his house from the bank.

He arrived at my place late, 2:30, and he'd been drinking. I showed him the deposit slip from his bank, telling him that I had placed more than enough money, to get his bills caught up, and that I had taken care of Kelly's bad checks and warrants, not mentioning his at all.

Next I said "Okay, just so that we have no misunderstanding, I want you to go through the terms of your arrangement with me." handing him a piece of paper, he read off aloud the terms of our deal, unaware that I was recording the whole thing on video tape. No longer reading from the paper, when he was asked what I got in return, he did an impromptu answer of "You get to fuck the shit out of my wife Kelly."

The recording went better than I had hoped, thanks to his unscripted comments, I hit the stop button on the remote in my pocket, ending the recording. I handed him a small packet of white powder and instructed him to put it in Kelly's juice when she got back from the gym that evening. I told him to then go out with Kelly's brother Chuck, like he normally did. Handing him a thousand dollar's cash and telling him to have fun. He told me to do the same! Chuckling as he left, totally unconcerned for his wife.

I waited until 7:00 to leave, having already packed my bags and calling a friend at the sheriff's department before I left. Arriving at Kelly's house at 7:20, I used the key that I had gotten copied from Ryan's one night when we'd been to out, and he was too drunk to notice. Entering the house, I found Kelly sleeping on the couch, still wearing the leotard and tights she had worn to the gym.

Setting the bag at my side, I reached out and touched her face, knowing that I had less than thirty minutes before she regained consciousness. Quickly setting up the two tripods I placed the camcorders in place and pulled the hood over my head. I pressed record on each camera, making sure that they were focused on my victim. Next I pulled out a pair of surgical shears from my bag, and began to cut away her clothing. Moving up the left side of her body, I sliced through her clothes with ease. Then moving on to the right I sliced through just as quickly. Making sure I wasn't blocking the camera's view, I peeled her leotard off of her, removing her tights with it, leaving her front half exposed, but still lying on the back half of the outfit. I rolled her to one side and then pulled it out from under her. Next I reached into my bag, removed a syringe and a bottle of cleanser. Pulling some cotton balls from my bag I cleaned off an area on her arm, and then injected her with the syringe. Next I removed a leather hood from my bag and placed it over her head.

Walking out of the kitchen and into the garage, I lifted the door and backed my van in. After opening the back doors to the van, I went back inside and packed things up and brought the bags out to the van. Going back in, I placed a matching pair of leotards and tights in the restroom hamper. Returning to Kelly's unconscious form, I lifted her up and carried her to the van, depositing her in the back. I closed the doors and drove the van out of the garage. I then lowered the garage doors, making sure that I didn't lock it.

Back in the van I drove to her Church's building, only a few blocks away. Once there, I drove around back and pulled up next to a door located next to the dumpster. Climbing through the back of the van, I opened the rear doors jumped down and unlocked the door into the building. Concealed between the building and the dumpster, no one could have seen me carry her into the building. I carried her into the chapel area of the building. Of course it was empty this late in the evening. I laid her down on the table in the front of the room and returned to the van, grabbing two of the bags.

Returning to Kelly, with the bags, I began to setup, I placed four Mini-DVD camcorders around her. Once the cameras were in place, I removed her hood and began to record from the cameras. In just a minute or two, she began to move slowly at first, but then more deliberately. Not fully conscious, even as she opened her eyes and began to moan, she began using her finger to rub her clit.

I had chosen the drugs that I had used on her carefully, making sure that in addition to raising her sex drive through the roof, it would allow her to remember the events of the night, but not like a memory, rather more like a dream, leaving her unsure of what really happened, or if anything happened at all. The drug that I had given her was a powerful aphrodisiac, and coupled with the drug that I had given to Ryan, to put into her drink, had left her in a state of semi-consciousness. She was already on the brink of an orgasm, as the drug coursed throughout her body, but she needed something more to push her over the threshold.

As she rubbed her clit with her fingers, she began to moan loudly. Her mind unaware of where she was, or of what was happening to her, but still registering the sights from inside of the church building, yet unable to put the pieces together. The drugs left her brain fried at the time, and very open to suggestion.

I said to her? "Kelly, you want to suck a cock, don't you?"

Although she had never done it before, not even to her husband, she said, "Yeah, I want to suck cock."

I told her to beg me to let her suck my cock, and she did. "Come on please let me suck your cock." she pleaded.

I slid my member free from my pants. It was already hard and I placed it to her lips. She just laid there stroking her cunt and moaning, unable to achieve her release. Seeing that she didn't know what to do, I simply pushed her cheeks together, causing her mouth to form a lovely 'O', then I shoved my cock into her mouth. Disappointed by the poor blow job that I was getting, I pulled my dick from her lips and asked her to beg me to fuck her.

notmine
notmine
7 Followers