Kelly's Date

Story Info
Wife goes out, without her husband.
1.8k words
2.58
288.6k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ray Dario
Ray Dario
336 Followers

Kelly knew her husband was watching her dress. She enjoyed the small thrill of knowing that Mike knew she was going out tonight. Not just that she was going out but that she was going out to get fucked. She knew it made him feel inferior and used, and this heightened the sexuality of what she was doing. She loved humiliating him.

It had started just over a year ago. She had been the perfect wife, staying home and keeping the house, doting over her husband, fixing him supper every night and generally doing everything right. They had gone on vacation to the Caribbean and Mike had kept trying to get her to wear skimpier and skimpier bikinis. Finally she had broken down and put on the tiniest one he had bought her. It had made her feel so slutty to wear it down to the beach but she did it for him. The next day he had taken her to a clothing optional beach and had pouted until she removed her top.

The truth was that she had found herself getting very hot looking at all the nude men and women around her but she had acted upset saying that he just took her there so that he could ogle the other women. That had led to a fight, which in turn had led to him proclaiming that it made him proud when other men looked at his wife.

That vacation, indeed that fight, had changed their relationship. At first Kelly was disgusted by the idea that her husband was turned on by other men looking at her and she had lost all respect for him then. At the end of the fight she had announced that if that was what he wanted that is what he would get and ever since then she had made a show of showing off her body to other men. In fact it had quickly progressed to the point that she now made a point of fucking other men so that he had to live with what he had created.

Now she was making plans to take it one step farther. She had to push it. She had to see how far he would let her go before he put a stop to her actions. Now she was going to get pregnant by another man and she wanted him to know it.

Kelly turned to her husband. "How do I look?"

"Fantastic." Mike said looking at her. "Where are you going tonight?"

"Paul is taking me out to dinner, then to a motel to fuck. Does this upset you?"

"You know how it makes me feel. How long are you going to punish me?" Mike was close to tears as he watched his wife put her makeup on.

"Oh by the way, I quit taking my birth control pills a couple of weeks ago. I worked up my cycle yesterday and I am at my most fertile tonight. Looks like we may have a baby on the way." Kelly smiled at the pained expression on Mike's face and continued. "You know how much Paul cums when we fuck. No doubt he'll knock me up tonight!"

Mike bowed his head into his hands. Paul worked in the office with him and he had made sure everyone knew he was fucking Mike's wife. If Kelly got pregnant by him then Mike knew everyone in the office would know that too. How could he deal with the shame. Tears leaked down his face but he made no move to stop his pretty wife as she stood up and walked out of the room. Within minutes she had left the house to meet Paul at the restaurant.

At the restaurant Paul had a surprise for Kelly. Gary, Mike's boss, was at the table with him when she arrived. Kelly smiled when she saw them. She had fucked Gary several times before and she always enjoyed the rough way he used her and the crude way he talked about fucking her.

The two men both smiled broadly as they watched her walking toward them. Kelly was very beautiful. Petite, only around five foot two inches tall, and thin she had dark hair that she wore flowing around her cute pixie face. Her breasts were not large but they were perfectly formed, firm and round with large nipples that stuck out when she was aroused. She wore a black dress that dipped low in the neckline revealing the creamy white of the tops of her breasts. The dress was not too short, around mid thigh in length but it had long slits up both sides that split apart when she walked revealing perfect legs and arousing interest in everyone who watched her. Kelly liked having men watch her now and she gave her hips an extra bit of swing as she neared the table and then sat down with the two men.

"Mmm, this is a pleasant surprise." Kelly licked her lips as she smiled at each man in turn.

Gary laughed, "Paul told me that you are looking to get knocked up tonight. Mind if I join in the fun?"

"Not at all. You just have to promise me you'll rub it in to Mike as much as you can." Kelly smiled wickedly.

Paul laughed. "Don't worry babe, I'll make sure everyone in the office knows what a perfect little slut you are and I'll be sure that Mike hears the blow by blow detail too."

"Mmm, I like that description. 'Blow by blow' I mean." Kelly laughed. "You should have seen the wimps face when I told him I stopped taking my birth control pills and how you were gonna give me a baby."

"I bet!" Paul grinned.

The three laughed and flirted all through supper then they paid the bill and left. Gary and Kelly got into the back seat of Paul's car and he drove them to a nearby motel. During the drive Gary wasted no time in groping Kelly, quickly sliding his hand up her leg to discover she had no panties on. The two kissed passionately as he pushed first two and then three fingers deep into her sopping pussy. Kelly in turn fished his big cock out of his slacks and started jacking him as he fucked her with his fingers. Too quickly they were at the motel, but before they got out of the car Kelly leaned down and lightly kissed Gary's big cock. "Now put that monster away till we get into the room." She said with a smile

The three got out of the car and Paul opened the trunk and pulled out a large duffle bag full of camera equipment. They all went to the room and then while Kelly sat on the bed and watched Paul and Gary sat up the lights and tripod for the camera. Gary manned the camera while Kelly and Paul began to make out. Within a few minutes Kelly and Paul were both naked, lying on the bed kissing like a couple of teenagers.

Paul kissed Kelly on the lips passionately for several minutes before he began to kiss, lick, and suck his way down her neck, over her breasts, and then down past her heaving belly to her freshly shaved pussy. With only a little teasing her lowered his mouth to her already wet cunt and began to suck her in earnest. Gary took the video camera from the tripod and moved in to get a close up of Paul lapping at Kelly's pussy and then backed away to get a shot of her face as she built toward an orgasm. He continued to film the two as Kelly grabbed Paul's face and forced it tighter onto her cunt.

"Oh yes, suck me, suck my pussy, mmmmm I love what you do to me. You are so much better than that wimp I have for a husband. Oh fuck, fuck, fuck. Make me cum Paul, make my pussy explode with your tongue." Kelly finally erupted in orgasm flooding Paul's face with her juice.

Paul immediately moved up pausing only briefly to gently suck on her nipples before kissing her deeply and letting her taste her own juices on his face. As they kissed he guided his cock into her pussy and began to fuck her roughly. Gary put the video camera back onto the tripod and then quickly stripped his clothes off. When he was naked he moved over by Kelly and grabbed her head.

"Suck my cock slut. Take it into your mouth. I want to cum in your mouth slut!" He said forcing his cock into her willing mouth. While Paul pumped his cock into her pussy Gary began fucking her face, forcing his cock deeper and deeper into her throat until he had his entire eight inches in her mouth. "God that feels good. You are one fantastic cock sucking bitch!"

Paul couldn't take anymore and he blew his load deep into Kelly's pussy, feeling this she came too, grunting around Gary's cock. As Paul and Kelly came down from their orgasm Gary pulled his cock from her mouth. He pulled her off of Paul's now slimy wet cock and without wasting a moment plunged his meat deep into her cunt. Paul sat back and watched as Gary fucked the hot little bitch in front of him, amazed at the older man's stamina. Finally Gary's face contorted and he added his cum to Paul's deep in Kelly's swollen pussy.

Kelly moaned with pleasure and then looked into the camera sitting on the tripod. "Oh yeah, oh Gary pump that cum deep into my cunt, make me pregnant. Mmmm yes it feels so good."

Both men laughed and then they laid down beside her and lifted her legs and spread them apart. Paul smiled into the camera and said. "See what we did to your wife's pussy Mike. See how we filled her with cum? And if she don't get knocked up this time we will try again and again until she has our baby! God you are a wimp for letting your wife do this to you and she loves it. Don't you baby?"

"Oh yes, I love being fucked! I love how you boy's filled my pussy with cum." Kelly said hamming it up for the camera.

When Kelly finally got home that night, Mike was already in bed. He had cried himself to sleep not long after she had left. Kelly woke him up and then fed the tape they had made into the VCR in the bedroom. She laughed at Mike as he tried to avoid watching his wife being fucked but she saw him stealing glimpses. When the tape was done she removed her dress and spread her legs letting him see her swollen pussy with Paul and Gary's cum still caked around it.

Six weeks later Kelly told Mike that she was indeed pregnant. "There is no way to know for sure who the father is, probably Paul or Mike though on that wonderful night, but maybe not. I have fucked so many men lately it could be almost any one." She just laughed at the pained expression on his face and then started getting ready for her date.

Ray Dario
Ray Dario
336 Followers