Kelly's Ex-Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be silly, Kelly. I know half a dozen guys that would line up to fuck you. I've heard my husband and his friends talk about you when they think I'm not around. If you call this guy, you're going to sleep with him, period."

**********

"Hello?" answered a deep male voice. She recognized it instantly.

"Hi Mike. It's Kelly," she introduced herself, giving him her maiden name since he probably wouldn't know her married

name. It hadn't been as easy to find him as she'd thought, since he had moved twice and his phone number had changed.

"Kelly? Holy shit, I haven't talked to you in...I don't know, what, seven years? How are you?"

They made small talk for a couple of minutes, during which Kelly discovered that he had married and divorced, talked about being married herself, and generally caught up. Eventually, the question came. She'd known it would and although she had tested several answers out in front of the mirror, she found it very hard to respond.

"So Kelly, not to be impolite or anything, but...why are you calling me? After all this time, and you've got a husband and all..."

"I want to see you," she said directly.

She could hear him taking a deep breath before responding. "You're not talking about leaving your husband here, or dating me, are you?"

"No. I've been thinking about...old times. Do you want to see me?"

He laughed into the phone. "Kelly, when we broke up I would have done just about anything to be with you again. Oh, I knew we didn't have anything to base a relationship on, but...the sex was amazing."

"Yes, it was." She gave him her address quickly, before her nerve broke. "Can you come this afternoon?" she asked, trembling. She had arranged for Tara's husband John to invite Biff to a ball game.

**********

It was awkward at first, of course. Less than two hours after she hung up the phone she heard his knock at the door. It was just the right amount of time for her to get herself looking amazing but not long enough to chicken out. Of course she had some second thoughts during that time. After all, everything was happening so fast. Only a week had passed since she discovered, quite by accident, the effect that this subject had on me. And in literally a couple of days, it was moving from her telling sexy stories from her past to her sleeping with a man who was not her husband.

She had nervously checked her appearance in the mirror four times already, telling herself that the medium-length jean skirt and spaghetti-string orange tank top she was wearing were alluring without being obvious. The top certainly exposed enough cleavage to attract men's glances on the street, but couldn't be described as anything more risqué then casual summer wear. Her hair was artfully manipulated to appear casually sexy, and she wore just a light amount of makeup including a soft mocha lipstick that she had enhanced with a clear gel gloss that made her lips glisten wetly.

She had just lit a cigarette to calm her nerves before her arrived when the knock came. Her stomach jumped at the sound and she felt a flush of heat between her legs. Apparently Tara had been right - he still wanted her after all these years.

She opened the door and smiled at him, ushering him inside. They hugged somewhat uncomfortably, not quite sure how to treat one another. She noticed instantly that he still looked great and clearly took good care of himself.

For his part, Mike gave her a good long look up and down before commenting. "You look great. Even better than when we were together, and that's hard to top. Your husband's a very lucky guy."

Kelly took a nervous drag from her cigarette, not trusting herself to respond immediately. Mike glanced at her questioningly. "You didn't used to smoke before, did you?"

"Only occasionally," she answered. "Usually when I was out at the bars with my girlfriends and that sort of thing. I guess I never did it in front of you for some reason. I smoke more now, but not that much. But when I'm nervous..."

He stepped closer to her. She could feel the warmth of his body as he approached and her skin tingled with desire and excitement.

"You're not nervous now, are you?" he said quietly.

She shook her head, but the truth was that she was trembling slightly. Mike looked her in the eyes and pulled her to him. Her head automatically tilted backwards and her lips parted as she readied herself for the kiss that she knew was coming. And so it did, tentatively at first but with rapidly rising passion. She kissed him back hard, the feeling familiar from her memories, but new because it had been so long since she had been with any other man. She felt his member swelling between his legs to press against her.

Her hand fell between them to touch it. "God, you've got such an incredible cock," she whispered. "Fuck me."

She led him to the bedroom and turned to kiss him again in the doorway. Her hands were already unbuttoning his shirt and jeans, pushing them off of his hips. Soon his dick was hanging free, not yet fully erect and already over 10" long. She dropped to her knees and took him into her mouth. His thickness and length made it impossible for her to get much of his cock inside of her lips at one time, so she slowly jacked him with both hands while licking the head and the base of his shaft. Traces of her lipstick smudged off on his dick but she barely noticed as she tasted his musky flavor. Soon he pulled her up to face him and kissed her again, fondling her large breasts through the tank top.

"You have the best tits," he said hungrily. "Big but not too big, and all real." She pulled her top off and pressed her bare fleshy mounds into his hands, feeling his palms move in circles about her nipples. She quickly shed her skirt and panties as well and backed away to lie on the bed with her legs spread.

She might have felt in the past that Mike wasn't that in tune with her, but it didn't take a sensitivity expert to recognize the invitation presented by the damp triangle at the juncture of her parted legs. "You don't have as much hair down there any more," he noted.

"I trim it really close nowadays. Now shut up and fuck me." Now that she was really going through with it, Kelly's confidence had returned. She knew exactly what she wanted and was determined to get it. Right now, the "it" was the thick baseball bat swinging between her ex-boyfriend's thighs.

Mike needed no more encouragement. He lay down atop her and rubbed his plum-sized head through her moist slit, coating it with her sticky cream. "Do you want me to put on a condom?" he asked suddenly.

"No," she told him, moving her hips to start him inside of her. He met her upward motion with a long, steady thrust that buried his entire shaft in her hot hole. Kelly moaned deeply the whole time as the sensation of being wonderfully, completely filled passed through her. He really wasn't any much bigger than her largest dildo, but there was something so different, and so much more fulfilling, about a warm flesh and blood cock stretching her like this.

And stretching was the right term for it. There was a bit of discomfort - not a lot, but some. Yet it was just as she remembered, a unique sensation of being filled with more than she was really built to handle, and the awakening of every nerve in her vagina. She moaned again and clenched her pussy muscles around his cock, the better to feel him. And this was before they were even fucking. All he had done so far was simply put his cock inside of her.

"I'm really doing it," she screamed out mentally. "I'm fucking another man. I'm cheating on my husband in his own bed, even if he did basically give me the okay. He's inside me right now and...oh God...oh fuck!" Somewhere at that point her musings turned into vocalizations and she became aware of her own voice crying own, swearing. Mike was fucking her now, with long strokes that nearly withdrew from her entirely, leaving her feeling empty and loose, and then back in again until his balls slapped her ass and she felt his cock spearing her cervix while her cunt-flesh strained to accommodate the mass.

She came, over and over. Kelly is a woman who generally staves off her own orgasm until I have come because she only gets one at a time. Even in the past with Mike she had never experienced multiple orgasms rippling through her like this. But something in the way he was relentlessly pounding her, along with the illicit manner of the affair triggered her in a new way and she felt her pussy oozing with the discharge of her climaxes.

Mike was sweating and grunting as he hammered my wife's pussy with his massive prick. He looked down at her reddened cunt lips and felt his balls tightening. "Oh Christ, Kelly! I'm getting close. I'm gonna fucking come! Where do you want it?"

"Inside me," she cried, kissing him and jabbing her tongue into his mouth. "Fucking come inside me!"

He did, exploding with a torrent of jism that more than filled her. His orgasm was intense and lasted for many seconds, and each time that she thought he was finished, she felt another blast of his come empty itself deep inside of her. Finally it ended, and he pulled out with a sticky plop. She reached between her legs and found her pussy hanging ridiculously open with sperm oozing out in a flow.

Kelly reached for the nightstand and lit a cigarette. "That was incredible," she breathed tiredly at him. "I remember it being good, but not that good."

"I know," he murmured, his hands caressing her breasts and stomach. "I want to see you again."

"I don't know. I'll have to think about it."

He nodded and, sensing the moment had passed, quietly gathered his clothes. He kissed her goodbye and let himself out as she lay quietly in bed, smoking and thinking of how she wanted to let me know what had happened. Finally a smile crossed her face and she pressed her legs together and rolled onto her side, falling into a dream-filled sleep.

**********

"I'm home," I called out as I opened the door. "Where are you?"

"In bed, taking a nap," Kelly answered.

In no particular hurry, I made my way to the bedroom. She was half covered by a sheet and appeared to be totally naked, which was unusual for her. In fact, she typically napped on the couch, not on the bed.

"I called him," she volunteered. She rolled over to face me, her hips and legs covered by the sheet.

I felt my pulse quicken and my dick stir, but I tried to act nonchalant about it. "Oh sure...like you called him yesterday, right?" Yet something in her manner told me that today she wasn't teasing.

She took my hand and pressed it firmly to her right breast with both of her own hands. "Kiss me," she commanded, parting her lips, which I now noticed were smeared with faint traces of lipstick. I kissed her and tasted the delicious flavor of her mouth. She slowly but firmly began pushing my hand down her body with her own hands. I felt the skin change under my touch from the soft, pliable flesh of her breast, to the taut smoothness of her stomach, to the closely trimmed pubic hair above her crotch as we moved under the sheet, to the gaping wetness of her stretched pussy, covered with and oozing come. She kissed me all the while, wordlessly letting my touch make the discovery.

I felt my stomach tumble as my hand reached her cunt. She was so obviously fucked that it would have been impossible to miss it. Her hands pressed my fingers inside of her, forcing me to explore her carnal tunnel. Soon I had four fingers easily inside of her and no sign of discomfort - I had only once used all four fingers in her and it had been so tight that I was barely able to do it. My cock was ready to explode already.

Kelly broke the kiss. "I'll tell you all about it while you eat me." She used her hands again to urge me down to her well-used pussy. I was incredibly aroused and ready to do anything she asked of me. I put my mouth on her and began licking, and her moans filled the air as she began her story. I knew from the excitement in her voice how much she had enjoyed her lover and that turned me on too. Soon she came from my licking and pulled me up to slide inside of her.

She was messy inside. It wasn't just sloppy seconds, it was like she had been fucked my multiple men. Her cunt was wide open to my cock and I'd never felt her this way. Needless to say, I came quickly and added my load to the come pooling

inside of her already. It was a powerfully erotic moment for us both as I fucked my wife in the same bed where just hours before she had cheated on me.

Afterwards, as we lay together, we talked. She was smoking and as usual, watching her brought my tired cock back to life, aided by the vivid images of my wife with another man that were now etched into my mind. She laughed and kissed me with her smoky mouth, climbing on top to let my cock slip up her pussy. She was tightening up once again as the effects of the massive penetration wore off, but she was still loose in a sexy, slutty way. She rocked her hips upon me, taking a long drag from her cigarette, and then for effect, popped the question.

"So, do you think I should keep his number?"

12