Kelly's First Time

Story Info
Kelly gets her cherry popped at the fitness club.
1.3k words
3.07
157.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One night in the fitness club I was working out and heard the door open. I noticed it was the girl that comes in every night and walks on the treadmill. She was very beautiful and in good physical shape. She was a brunette about 5'5 and 120 pounds. She had a nice body to with 36C breast and a little butt. While I would work out I would watch her walk on the treadmill and her big breast bounce as she walked. While I was lifting weights, I saw her stop walking and sitting at a table. I knew this was my chance to get to know her. I walked over and sat down at the table with her.

I asked her "How are you doing my name is Jeff."

She said "I'm doing fine, My name is Kelly."

We talked for a few minutes about random stuff and then she said "I have to go change out of these work out clothes and take a shower."

I said "Okay nice meeting you" and she walked in the bathroom.

I looked at my watch and noticed it was almost midnight and nobody else would be coming into the fitness club. I kept on thinking about Kelly and how fine she was. Then I had an idea about how I could fuck her.

I walked into the girls bathroom and heard the shower running. I walked to her shower stall and peeked in. I saw her standing there nude with water running down her body. Her breast were so big and her pussy was shaved. My cock got hard and I started rubbing it under my shorts. She turned the water off and got out. I wanted to fuck her so bad and took my chance.

I walked into the stall she was in and the look on her face was fright.

She said "What the fuck are you doing in here."

I then told her "I want to fuck you."

She glanced down and saw my huge erection in my shorts.

She said "No, get the fuck out of here."

She then grabbed a towel and covered her nude body. I didn't say anything to her and just grabbed her and pinned her against the wall. I started kissing her, but she wouldn't kiss back and started kicking and screaming.

She said "Please stop, don't do this to me."

I then said "Kelly I'm going to fuck you now and don't kick and start screaming it will just make it worst."

She gave up and nodded her head in submission.

I told her to sit down on the bench while I took my clothes off. I pulled my shorts off and then my boxers exposing my huge cock.

Her eye's got big and she said "Oh my god I'm a virgin please don't fuck me with that."

I couldn't believe what I had heard. A pretty thing like that being a virgin.

I stood in front of her with my cock in her face and told her "Start sucking it."

She said "I don't know how."

I then shoved my cock in her mouth and said "Like this."

She began sucking like a little whore. I couldn't believe she had never sucked cock before. I knew I had to let her taste my cum. I held her head against my cock and cummed inside her mouth. She started gagging and coughing.

I told her "Swallow it all."

I could see the tears in her eyes from all the cum in her mouth.

I pulled my cock out of her mouth and to my surprise she said "MMM that tasted good."

I told her "Okay my little slut its time for me to feel your tight pussy."

Without hesitation she leaned back on the bench and spread her legs. I got in between them and took the head of my cock and started rubbing it up and down her pussy lips.

She began to moan and I asked her "Do you like that."

She said "MMM hmm."

Then I slid my huge cock in her pussy. She began to moan louder.

I then felt her hymen and said "You really are a virgin."

I pushed my cock in hard and broke through it. She screamed and started crying. I went all the way in her tight pussy and left it in so she could get used to it.

She started breathing harder and I asked her "Are you okay."

She responded with "What are you waiting for fuck my pussy."

Once I heard that. I began to thrust back and forth in her. Her pussy engulfed my huge cock. I couldn't believe how tight she was. It only took a few minutes and she began to cum. I could feel her pussy squeezing on my cock.

She screamed "Fuck, your cock huge."

I just laughed and kept thrusting.

I then said "Kelly I'm about to cum in your pussy."

She stopped smiling and said "No, I might get pregnant."

I didn't care if she got pregnant or not and I cummed all inside her tight pussy. I pulled my cock out and she sat up.

She said "I can't believe you did that."

I noticed while she was sitting there my cum leaking out of her pussy. I pointed at it and she looked down. Her eye's got big and she took her fingers and tried to get it out.

I said "Don't do that just leave it in you."

She stopped trying to get my cum out and got up to put her clothes on. I asked her "What are you doing?"

She looked at me and said "I thought you were done fucking me."

I said "No I'm not done you might go to the police and say I raped you."

She said "No I won't do that I actually liked it."

I then told her "Sorry Kelly, but I can't take that chance, we need to go out in the work out room and fuck in front of the security camera so it looks like consensual sex."

Kelly said "Okay, but after this I have to leave."

We walked out into the room. It was filled with security cameras.

Kelly kept on saying "I can't believe I'm doing this."

I held her hand and walked over to a weight lifting bench. She got ready to get on it, but I said "No I'm getting on it and you are going to ride me."

I laid back on the bench with my cock standing straight up. Kelly threw one leg over me and stood over my body. She then grasped my cock and guided it in her pussy. I reached up and grabbed her breast, massaging her nipples. She started bouncing up and down on my cock riding it back and forth. She started cumming and then leaned forward resting on my body with my cock still in her.

I then asked her "Did you like that."

Kelly then said "I loved all of it."

She laid on me for awhile and then I whispered in her ear "I have to take your anal cherry now."

She then jumped up with my cock coming out of her and screamed "No please don't do that."

I then grabbed her and forced her against the workout bench. I reached down and spread her ass cheeks. Her ass was so small and tight. I positioned the head of my cock and pushed in her. She began to scream and looking back at me. Soon the pain turned to pleasure and she calmed down. I began thrusting back and forth. Her ass was so tight. I felt I was about to cum and pulled out quick. I stuck my cock in her pussy and she knew what I was about to do.

Kelly then said "Not again."

After I cummed in her Kelly got up and ran to the changing room to get her clothes on.

I walked back to my changing room and to put my clothes on and I heard Kelly say "Bye we should do this again."

Now when Kelly and I fuck we do it at her apartment. The fitness club banned us from coming back after they saw the security tape.